Printer Friendly
Previous Page | Next Page
Author Previous Topic Topic 
Page: of 122

nittanyapple
SS senior field agent

USA
8570 Posts

Posted - 06/17/2007 :  20:46:43  Show Profile  Visit nittanyapple's Homepage  Reply with Quote
*Arte is concerned for his newest partner.*"Apple, tell me...can you hear anything?" She shakes her head, "No." Arte straightens at this news and looks around at everyone..."She isn't okay. Her hearing has been compromised."

~Apple~
The Apple of Artemus Gordon's eye
Go to Top of Page

kitana
SS novice field agent

1578 Posts

Posted - 06/17/2007 :  20:51:27  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
*kit Looks at pet* "I like it..... That was nice, I love the way it caused everything to fall back down on itself......"

*Jim just shook his head* I will have you know I managed to disarm two men in that hotel using your upfront tactics... I am an equal oppurtunity agent thank you.

Artie, "Come one step closer and I'll misspell your name!"
Go to Top of Page

Artiespet
SS senior field agent

USA
5113 Posts

Posted - 06/17/2007 :  20:52:04  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
"We need to get her to a doctor," Pet said, "let's hope it's not permanent."

Agents! Ya can't live with them. And Admin takes a rather dim view to ya blowing em up.
Go to Top of Page

nittanyapple
SS senior field agent

USA
8570 Posts

Posted - 06/17/2007 :  20:53:28  Show Profile  Visit nittanyapple's Homepage  Reply with Quote
ooc--Kit, you and Pet are crazy, but it works for this!

~Apple~
Go to Top of Page

kitana
SS novice field agent

1578 Posts

Posted - 06/17/2007 :  20:53:44  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
*kit looks at him* I will go after a doctor I suggest you find a spot for her to rest. It might be temporary but we shouldn't take any chances.

*Artie nods* We will take her back to the train it is on a siding about 3 miles from here.

*kit nods and goes after a DR*

Go to Top of Page

Artiespet
SS senior field agent

USA
5113 Posts

Posted - 06/17/2007 :  20:54:27  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
quote:
Originally posted by kitana

*kit Looks at pet* "I like it..... That was nice, I love the way it caused everything to fall back down on itself......"

*Jim just shook his head* I will have you know I managed to disarm two men in that hotel using your upfront tactics... I am an equal oppurtunity agent thank you.

"Why thank you Kit, I just took a page from Artie's book and added a few of my own unique little touches. I think it could have used a bit more smoke though don't you?"

Jim just rolls his eyes and groans.

"Jeremy we're never going to get them to stop are we?" He asks to which Jeremy adds...

"Well at least with Kit gone for the doctor there's only Pet to deal with!"

Agents! Ya can't live with them. And Admin takes a rather dim view to ya blowing em up.
Go to Top of Page

kitana
SS novice field agent

1578 Posts

Posted - 06/17/2007 :  20:56:05  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
(OOC Apple check your e-mail)

Go to Top of Page

blacksheepbrat64
SS novice field agent

USA
1798 Posts

Posted - 06/17/2007 :  20:56:23  Show Profile  Visit blacksheepbrat64's Homepage  Reply with Quote
BSB'I think you've created a monster in those two Artie.'

quote:
Originally posted by Artiespet

quote:
Originally posted by kitana

"Why thank you Kit, I just took a page from Artie's book and added a few of my own unique little touches. I think it could have used a bit more smoke though don't you?"

Jim just rolls his eyes and groans.

"Jeremy we're never going to get them to stop are we?" He asks to which Jeremy adds...

"Well at least with Kit gone for the doctor there's only Pet to deal with!"

BSB64
"If you want to keep that peaches and cream complexion, you'd better tell us how to open that elevator!"
Jim to Triste in TN Dr. Loveless Died

Go to Top of Page

kitana
SS novice field agent

1578 Posts

Posted - 06/17/2007 :  20:57:01  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
*Stops for a second* Yeah more smoke maybe a bit more blueish tint.

Nope Jeremey we are having way to much fun with the Blowie upies

Go to Top of Page

kitana
SS novice field agent

1578 Posts

Posted - 06/17/2007 :  20:59:56  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
*heads for a doctor*

(OOC: Ok ladies its been fun but I really need to go to bed.... Talk with all of you tomorrow.....)

Go to Top of Page

blacksheepbrat64
SS novice field agent

USA
1798 Posts

Posted - 06/17/2007 :  21:00:27  Show Profile  Visit blacksheepbrat64's Homepage  Reply with Quote
OOC....That's it for me ladies. Check in on the forum tomorrow.

BSB64
"If you want to keep that peaches and cream complexion, you'd better tell us how to open that elevator!"

Go to Top of Page

nittanyapple
SS senior field agent

USA
8570 Posts

Posted - 06/17/2007 :  21:04:49  Show Profile  Visit nittanyapple's Homepage  Reply with Quote
night night all! Good work! kit i emailed you.

~Apple~
Go to Top of Page

Artiespet
SS senior field agent

USA
5113 Posts

Posted - 06/17/2007 :  21:06:41  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
Night all it was a fun evening!

Go to Top of Page

nittanyapple
SS senior field agent

USA
8570 Posts

Posted - 06/17/2007 :  21:06:51  Show Profile  Visit nittanyapple's Homepage  Reply with Quote
Artemus sits with Apple until they are ready to move her to the train. She is scared, hearing a ringing in her ears and nothing more. They feel stuffy and she starts to cry (sorry, wouldn't you?), but tries to hold back her tears in front of her fellow agent. He puts his arm around her shoulders and hugs her.

~Apple~
Go to Top of Page

nittanyapple
SS senior field agent

USA
8570 Posts

Posted - 06/18/2007 :  06:10:45  Show Profile  Visit nittanyapple's Homepage  Reply with Quote
quote:
Originally posted by blacksheepbrat64

Do you mean Miss Apple you got this idea from Kit? This marriage stuff?

Well, in a round about way, with those scenes she was typing way back on page 30 or so, having arte ask me to dance and such. I just thought, "where can this go?" And marriage is where it went, at 2 am, 10 days and 10 pages ago!

~Apple~
Go to Top of Page

blacksheepbrat64
SS novice field agent

USA
1798 Posts

Posted - 06/18/2007 :  07:06:51  Show Profile  Visit blacksheepbrat64's Homepage  Reply with Quote
Kit and Jeremy went to find a doctor. The rest of the group headed for the train.When they got on board, Artie helped Apple lie down. BSB noticed a package on the table. It was addressed to Pidge.

BSB64

Go to Top of Page

kitana
SS novice field agent

1578 Posts

Posted - 06/18/2007 :  08:56:35  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
(Apple.. I didn't get it)

Kit and Jeremy Return with the Doctor and they show him to apple as he examines her Kit goes off on Jim* "How dare you wait til the last Minute to come outta that place.. you know better, endangering your own life is one thing but not anothers.. you better pray it is only temporary or the service will be short two more agents, Because you will be dead and I'll be headed for the gallows.

Go to Top of Page

Artiespet
SS senior field agent

USA
5113 Posts

Posted - 06/18/2007 :  09:11:34  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
"Kit dear," Pet steps in with an evil grin...

"Why don't you let ME handle Jimmy here. He is after all my husband."

"Come James, we need a word in private!" Pet grabbs his arm and roughly drags him outside.

Go to Top of Page

Artiespet
SS senior field agent

USA
5113 Posts

Posted - 06/18/2007 :  09:32:21  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
Pet pulls Jim away from the train then spins him around to face her angry glares.

"Just what were you thinking? I TOLD you there was little time...it took us longer to get those people out of there than we had figured on."

Jim opened his mouth to speak...BIG mistake.

"Shut it, MISTER I'm not done with you yet! We went through the academy with Apple and we all think she's a great person and will make a terrific agent. If you've ruined her chances you'll be lucky if I let you live long enough to apologize!" Pet turns her back on him.

"Pet, I...I'm sorry. Apple wanted to get Hearn to come with us...I let her have some time to try to talk him into it. " Jim says quietly, Pet spins back around to confront him.

"Sorry just isn't good enough this time. You always go off half-cocked not caring if anyone gets hurt as long as the great James T. West gets his man and all the glory! Well, this is one time your good looks and your luck won't get you anywhere. Until Apple gets better, and you'd better hope that she does, I'd suggest you stay out of my way." Pet storms back to the train.

Pet slams the door to the parlor car hard enough to shake the walls. She angrily walks toward the lab not noticing who is sitting in the parlor car, just noting the gapping mouths.

"I'll be in Artie's lab if someone can come let me know how Apple is I would appreciate it," Pet leaves the room for the lab where she loudly slams the door, shaking the train car.

Go to Top of Page

kitana
SS novice field agent

1578 Posts

Posted - 06/18/2007 :  09:49:45  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
*Kit Smiled it was about time someone put Jim in his place, SHe paced the floor waiting on the DR. he finally came out and spoke softly* It is temporary but she is not to be subjected to load nosies for awhile and she must rest, I have given her some sleeping powders.

*Kit* Thank you Dr. *Artie see the Dr out...She looks at the pacakge on the table* "pidge are you going to open that?"

*Kit goes and tells Pet the news, walking back in she sees BSB and pulls her to the side.* SOmething is not right here and I can't put my finger on it.

Go to Top of Page

Pidgeon
SS novice field agent

2666 Posts

Posted - 06/18/2007 :  09:57:39  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
OOCL: Wow. You ladies sure have been busy!!

"Any scene can be more freshly and clearly seen when it is seen upside down." G.K. Chesterton
Go to Top of Page

Pidgeon
SS novice field agent

2666 Posts

Posted - 06/18/2007 :  10:04:37  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
quote:
Originally posted by blacksheepbrat64

The rest of the group headed for the train.When they got on board, Artie helped Apple lie down. BSB noticed a package on the table. It was addressed to Pidge.

Pidge looks at the package. She picks it up slowly, turns it around and examines it. Finally she opens it up. A letter falls out. She carefully opens the letter and starts reading. All of a sudden she lets it fall out of her hands and sits down abruptly.

She has this stunned look on her face and says, "Of course. It's all coming back to me now. He was right. It all makes sense."

"Any scene can be more freshly and clearly seen when it is seen upside down." G.K. Chesterton
Go to Top of Page

Pidgeon
SS novice field agent

2666 Posts

Posted - 06/18/2007 :  10:10:05  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
BSB walks over and looks at Pidge. She picks up the letter and reads it, her jaw dropping. She goes over to the package and pulls out a framed picture of a wedding couple. She turns it over and sees that the back was dated three years earlier.

It is a picture of Colonel Hearn and Pidge.

"Pidge!" exclaims BSB. "It really was you."

Go to Top of Page

Artiespet
SS senior field agent

USA
5113 Posts

Posted - 06/18/2007 :  10:17:15  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
Pet emerges from the lab and enters the parlor car having changed into her riding clothes. She hears the conversation between Pidge and BSB and nods as things click into place.

"Wow, Pidge now things are beginning to make sense."

"I'll be back later, ladies," Pet goes outside to have a word with Artie.

"Artie, can you please let Apple know how sorry I am for what happened. I blame myself partly I shouldn't have gone overboard on the explosives. Just tell her I'm sorry."

"Wait, where are you going? You can't leave now, Apple needs all of you ladies." Artie put his hand on Pet's arm trying to stop her. Pet just looked at his hand and then at Artie.

"I need to be alone for a while. I'm borrowing your horse." Pet pulled her arm from his grasp and headed for the stable car.

Go to Top of Page

nittanyapple
SS senior field agent

USA
8570 Posts

Posted - 06/18/2007 :  10:27:39  Show Profile  Visit nittanyapple's Homepage  Reply with Quote
OOC:
SNERK!

you have been busy while I have been slammed at the library today!

~Apple~
Go to Top of Page

kitana
SS novice field agent

1578 Posts

Posted - 06/18/2007 :  10:43:32  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
*Kit sees the letter and the photo* This has to be some sort of trick and I am going to get to the bottom of this.

*Kit heads out and saddles her horse. she sees artie come up to her*

"Now where are you going?"

"Back to Nowhere the rest of the answers lie there."

"What about apple and Pidgeon"

*Kit glares at him from her horse* "You can take care of your wife and Jim can do the honorable thing and look after Pidge, you two have caused enough trouble. Oh and One more thing tell BSB where I have gone."
*She turns her horse and heads back toward Nowhere unaware she is being followed*

Artie heads back in "Pet is gone and So is Kit. BSB Kit wanted me to tell you she has gone back to Nowhere, and give you this note"

Go to Top of Page

nittanyapple
SS senior field agent

USA
8570 Posts

Posted - 06/18/2007 :  10:44:00  Show Profile  Visit nittanyapple's Homepage  Reply with Quote
*Apple is checked on by her friends throughout the day, but she still is experiencing hearing loss. Artemus keeps a close eye on her and tells her that Pet feels to blame somewhat, and Jim is in and out as well. Apple knows that he blames himself, but she knows that no one is to blame. It is part of the job. She prays that her hearing returns so that she is not discharged from the service. No one has updated her on the situation with Pidgeon, but she does know that Colonel Richmond has been contacted and he is not happy with how things have turned out.*

~Apple~
Go to Top of Page

blacksheepbrat64
SS novice field agent

USA
1798 Posts

Posted - 06/18/2007 :  11:03:44  Show Profile  Visit blacksheepbrat64's Homepage  Reply with Quote
BSB looks at Kit's note and walks outside. Jim follows her.
Jim'Are you going to be the only one not chewing me out today?'
BSB'I'm not going to chew anybody out right now, I also have a suspicion that Col Hearn is not dead.'
Jim'Are you serious? We saw that whole thing blow up.'
BSB'Lets just go back in and talk to Pidge.'
As she turned to go back in the train, Jim caught her arm. Her eyes meet his.
BSB'Jim not this not now.'
Jim'There's still something for us to talk about.'
BSB'Yes, but now is not the time.'

BSB64

Go to Top of Page

kitana
SS novice field agent

1578 Posts

Posted - 06/18/2007 :  11:14:36  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
*kit had not seen Pet leave and she had hoped BSB understood the note.... She had been in to much of a hurry to explain things fully. She Was riding hard she needed to get to Nowhere before night fall. She came upon Artie's Horse and saw Pet at a nearby stream.*

"Pet what are you doing out here by Yourself?"

Go to Top of Page

Artiespet
SS senior field agent

USA
5113 Posts

Posted - 06/18/2007 :  11:22:52  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
Pet turns to look at Kit.

"Yes, I know it's not a good idea but you know how I get when I'm angry. I just needed to get away. If I'd have stayed I couldn't guarantee Jim's safety."

"Hey, where are you headed?" Kit tells her she is going to Nowhere to get to the bottom of things.

"I see. Maybe that's what I need right now something to take my mind off things, care for some company?"

Pet mounts Artie's horse and rides alongside of Kit quietly brooding.

Go to Top of Page
Page: of 122 Previous Topic Topic   
Previous Page | Next Page
 New Topic  Reply to Topic
 Printer Friendly
Jump To:
THE WILD WILD WEST @ wildwildwest.org © WildWildWest.org - Third Side of the Coin Go To Top Of Page
Snitz Forums 2000