Printer Friendly
Previous Page | Next Page
Author Previous Topic Topic 
Page: of 122

Pidgeon
SS novice field agent

2666 Posts

Posted - 06/18/2007 :  11:28:47  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
BSB and Jim walk back into the train and confront Pidge.

Jim: Pidge. What is this all about? (he is holding the wedding picture)

Pidge: It must have been a combination of the blast and the shock of seeing the letter that made me remember.

I was the lady in the painting. Horatio and I had been married for one year after a whirlwind courtship when the train accident occurred. Horatio had to stay in town for another week to finish up some business and was supposed to meet us at Nowhere.

BSB: Who's "us?"

Pidge: Horace and me. Horace is Horatio's twin brother but you wouldn't know it now. He looks so disfigured. His face was burned horribly and he is now hunched over. I can't remember what happened after the accident until the time I started Secret Service School. There is a hole in my memory. I only know that I love Horatio.

(she breaks down crying)

I wish he wasn't in that horrible hotel.

"Any scene can be more freshly and clearly seen when it is seen upside down." G.K. Chesterton
Go to Top of Page

nittanyapple
SS senior field agent

USA
8570 Posts

Posted - 06/18/2007 :  11:47:57  Show Profile  Visit nittanyapple's Homepage  Reply with Quote
*Apple know something is wrong, she can tell by the look on Arte's face, as well as the way everyone is acting when they are in the room where she is resting. She decides that it is time to get up and start asking questions. Arte knows not to stop her and he helps her to the parlour. She indicates that she needs some paper and a pencil and starts writing.*

~Apple~
The Apple of Artemus Gordon's eye
Go to Top of Page

nittanyapple
SS senior field agent

USA
8570 Posts

Posted - 06/18/2007 :  11:53:53  Show Profile  Visit nittanyapple's Homepage  Reply with Quote
OOC: uuh, bsb, what are you up to?

~Apple~
Go to Top of Page

Artiespet
SS senior field agent

USA
5113 Posts

Posted - 06/18/2007 :  11:59:31  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
quote:
Originally posted by nittanyapple

OOC: uuh, bsb, what are you up to?

Jimmyboy needs a soft place to land about now don't you think?

I COULD come back and have another "chat" wtih him if you'd prefer lol

Agents! Ya can't live with them. And Admin takes a rather dim view to ya blowing em up.
Go to Top of Page

nittanyapple
SS senior field agent

USA
8570 Posts

Posted - 06/18/2007 :  12:08:12  Show Profile  Visit nittanyapple's Homepage  Reply with Quote
hmmm...i dunno about this bsb, are you sure you know what you are getting into? These ladies can be vicious...

~Apple~
Go to Top of Page

Artiespet
SS senior field agent

USA
5113 Posts

Posted - 06/18/2007 :  12:10:14  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
Well ladies I have to run off to work now (darn job gets in the way of my fun!) I'll do my best to get back here tonight.

Kit--feel free to let me loose on someone should the need arise...the brroding mood Pet is in I wouldn't give the opposition a snowballs chance!

Agents! Ya can't live with them. And Admin takes a rather dim view to ya blowing em up.
Go to Top of Page

Pidgeon
SS novice field agent

2666 Posts

Posted - 06/18/2007 :  12:34:52  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
quote:

hmmm...i dunno about this bsb, are you sure you know what you are getting into? These ladies can be vicious...

OOCL: I'm leaving her alone with this one.

I learned my lesson.

I'm a good girl now.

All for a good storyline.

"Any scene can be more freshly and clearly seen when it is seen upside down." G.K. Chesterton
Go to Top of Page

blacksheepbrat64
SS novice field agent

USA
1798 Posts

Posted - 06/18/2007 :  12:39:08  Show Profile  Visit blacksheepbrat64's Homepage  Reply with Quote
BSB is sure

BSB64
"If you want to keep that peaches and cream complexion, you'd better tell us how to open that elevator!"
Jim to Triste in TN Dr. Loveless Died

Go to Top of Page

nittanyapple
SS senior field agent

USA
8570 Posts

Posted - 06/18/2007 :  12:45:04  Show Profile  Visit nittanyapple's Homepage  Reply with Quote
quote:
Originally posted by Pidgeon

quote:

I learned my lesson.

I'm a good girl now.

Good Pidge, good! Glad to hear it...uh yeah, glad to KNOW it.

~Apple~
Go to Top of Page

kitana
SS novice field agent

1578 Posts

Posted - 06/18/2007 :  12:48:12  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
Wait a minute I am gone for a few minutes and see what happens geez... heheheh ok now to go kick some bad guys in the kester...

Artie, "Come one step closer and I'll misspell your name!"
Go to Top of Page

kitana
SS novice field agent

1578 Posts

Posted - 06/18/2007 :  14:48:56  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
*kit and Pet are on thier way back to Nowhere not really talking both women are a little miffed about the whole apple issue. Several Riders are comming up hard behind them guns drawn*

"Pet we've got compnay"

Go to Top of Page

Pidgeon
SS novice field agent

2666 Posts

Posted - 06/18/2007 :  16:01:08  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
quote:

quote:

quote:

I learned my lesson.

I'm a good girl now.

Aww, now I feel bad. I didn't mean to hurt your feelings, Apple. I'm sorry. It really was a misunderstanding. I hope you know that.

I understand now. It's all for the storyline (with a bit of wishful nostalgia thrown in).

Go to Top of Page

Pidgeon
SS novice field agent

2666 Posts

Posted - 06/18/2007 :  16:11:48  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
Meanwhile, in the town of Nowhere, Horace is speaking to a commando of TAP troops led by Captain Arasmus.

"They destroyed our home base but they haven't destroyed us! That traitorous turncoat, Pidgeon, will pay for her treachery. Of that you can be sure. We have discovered their homebase. It is a train. (he says with a sneer). We have our secondary base here loaded with weapons. Guns, ammunition, of course and dynamite (he smiles cruelly). Lots and lots of dynamite. (he starts that laughter that Pidgeon first heard in Colonel Hearn's office. That laughter that sent shivers down her back).

Go to Top of Page

Pidgeon
SS novice field agent

2666 Posts

Posted - 06/18/2007 :  16:31:31  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
Horace continues.

"We must prepare for the day of atonement. Bunkers. Outposts. Traps. Spies. Also, there's a special bounty for the first soldier who captures Pidgeon."

Soldier #1: "But Major Hearn, we're going to capture the Colonel's wife?"

His eyes narrowing, Horace sneers, "His wife showed her true loyalties when she left that hotel."

Soldier #2: "But sir, she didn't know that she was his wife. She still thought of herself as a Secret Service Agent."

Horace: "All the more reason to eliminate her. He thinks that she was killed a second time now. (he grins nastily). Why should we convince him otherwise?"

Go to Top of Page

blacksheepbrat64
SS novice field agent

USA
1798 Posts

Posted - 06/18/2007 :  16:47:39  Show Profile  Visit blacksheepbrat64's Homepage  Reply with Quote
I didn''t mean to start anything

quote:

quote:

quote:

quote:

I learned my lesson.

I'm a good girl now.

Aww, now I feel bad. I didn't mean to hurt your feelings, Apple. I'm sorry. It really was a misunderstanding. I hope you know that.

I understand now. It's all for the storyline (with a bit of wishful nostalgia thrown in).

BSB64
"If you want to keep that peaches and cream complexion, you'd better tell us how to open that elevator!"

Go to Top of Page

Pidgeon
SS novice field agent

2666 Posts

Posted - 06/18/2007 :  16:49:47  Show Profile  Reply with Quote

That's ok, BSB. Apple and I are good buddies.

Go to Top of Page

kitana
SS novice field agent

1578 Posts

Posted - 06/18/2007 :  17:42:54  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
*Kit looks at Pet and motions for them to split up they do she had hoped that some of the gunman would follow Pet but she couldn't tell. She heard the gunshots over the pounding of the horses hooves so much for the talking. Things went blurry and the ground came up fast. The riders rode up to the monionless body and smiled*

"Major Hearn, will be happy to know one is down." The thug climbed off his horse and took Kit's gun and climbed back up "Come on lets help the others get the other wench"

Pet was fairing much better and manged to get far enough ahead that she could set some explosives. The first set of thugs crossed the explosives and were blown off thier horses the other eased up but that was not good with a few well placed bombs she knocked the others off thier horses and out. One was still awake and he stood a good foot taller than Pet and defenatly alot heavier*

"This should be fun, to bad you wont be at the train count yourself lucky"

The fight was one but as the old saying goes the bigger they are the harder they fall, Pet took care of him without much trouble she was smaller and faster. Tying them up she found Kit's revolver and was torn between warning the train or finding kit*

(To Be Cont)

Go to Top of Page

nittanyapple
SS senior field agent

USA
8570 Posts

Posted - 06/18/2007 :  18:19:11  Show Profile  Visit nittanyapple's Homepage  Reply with Quote
quote:

quote:

quote:

quote:

I learned my lesson.

I'm a good girl now.

PIDGE!! I know! And yes, a large bit of wishful nostlgia thrown in!!! I'm teasing you...

~Apple~
Go to Top of Page

Pidgeon
SS novice field agent

2666 Posts

Posted - 06/18/2007 :  18:23:17  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
OOC: Heavy sigh of relief.

See why we like ya so much??

Go to Top of Page

nittanyapple
SS senior field agent

USA
8570 Posts

Posted - 06/18/2007 :  18:29:12  Show Profile  Visit nittanyapple's Homepage  Reply with Quote
*Meanwhile back at the train*
Apple has asked Artemus and the rest of the agents present to bring her up to speed on the situation. Is Hearn dead? >Jeremy stayed behind in Nevada to determine and confirm this as fact, but it cannot be done. Where is his twin? >In Nowhere, like Hearn told her and Jim, as far as they know. What is the situation with Pidge? >She is married to Horatio Hearn, it was she in the painting. Apple is astounded at this news. She crumples the page that Artemus wrote the information on answering her questions and stares off. BSB makes sure that she is all right then Artemus tells her that their cover has not yet been discovered, so they must maintain it, even though her hearing is compromised. She speaks, making sure that she does so quietly:"I can hear more than the buzzing and ringing now, but I can't make out many words. I can read lips, however. I will be able to continue to help with the investigation." The other agents are pleased, but what will Colonel Richmond say?

~Apple~
Go to Top of Page

nittanyapple
SS senior field agent

USA
8570 Posts

Posted - 06/18/2007 :  18:30:03  Show Profile  Visit nittanyapple's Homepage  Reply with Quote
quote:

OOC: Heavy sigh of relief.

See why we like ya so much??

You like me?? That is so nice! YAY!

~Apple~
Go to Top of Page

kitana
SS novice field agent

1578 Posts

Posted - 06/18/2007 :  18:47:16  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
*Pet shook her head the good of the many out weighed the good of the one even though she wouldn't have minded seeing Jim blow up... she couldn't let that happen to the lab on the train. She rode fast back to the train it was dusk when she arrived. She told the others what she knew and that kit had very likly been captured if not killed... and that they were going to do something to the train, Just then a knock was heard on the door and in walked Richmond"

"Ok report, aside from the big hole in the ground in the middle of town."

Go to Top of Page

Pidgeon
SS novice field agent

2666 Posts

Posted - 06/18/2007 :  18:47:41  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
OOC: Are you guys having as much fun as I am with this story?

I'm having a blast.

Go to Top of Page

kitana
SS novice field agent

1578 Posts

Posted - 06/18/2007 :  18:50:00  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
Uh-oh did you say blast!!!!! heheheh yep

Go to Top of Page

Pidgeon
SS novice field agent

2666 Posts

Posted - 06/18/2007 :  18:51:59  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
quote:
Originally posted by kitana

Uh-oh did you say blast!!!!! heheheh yep

Uh huh. I had a feeling you'd like that comment.

Go to Top of Page

kitana
SS novice field agent

1578 Posts

Posted - 06/18/2007 :  18:55:34  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
Well ya know without pet here... *tosses a silver orb up and down carefully catching it each time* somebody has to play with the bombs so they don't get lonely

Go to Top of Page

nittanyapple
SS senior field agent

USA
8570 Posts

Posted - 06/18/2007 :  19:11:40  Show Profile  Visit nittanyapple's Homepage  Reply with Quote
See Pidge!! I told you to trust me that morning when you found the announcement! It has made for great fun!

~Apple~
Go to Top of Page

kitana
SS novice field agent

1578 Posts

Posted - 06/18/2007 :  19:43:40  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
I am off to bed.. Pet I sent you an update on what has happened.. BSB I also dropped you a line..... and apple i never recived yours.... talk with you all tomorrow.....

Go to Top of Page

blacksheepbrat64
SS novice field agent

USA
1798 Posts

Posted - 06/18/2007 :  19:46:29  Show Profile  Visit blacksheepbrat64's Homepage  Reply with Quote
OOC....I'm having a blast at this too!!!!

This is so much fun

BSB64

Go to Top of Page

blacksheepbrat64
SS novice field agent

USA
1798 Posts

Posted - 06/18/2007 :  20:17:49  Show Profile  Visit blacksheepbrat64's Homepage  Reply with Quote
BSB explained to Col Richmond what they had found in the basement of the hotel and why it had been necessary to blow up the hotel. Artie and Jim assured Col Richmond that everybody had gotten out in time. That is except for Col Hearn. BSB repeated the fact she didn't believe Col Hearn was dead. BSB decided for the time being,to leave out the information about Col Hearn's 'wife'.
Col Richmond'Jim, I want you and Pet to go back to Nowhere and go through that rubble, we need proof that maniac is dead.'
Pet spoke up immediately.
Pet'Excuse me Colonel, you can discharge me or court martial me, but I'm not going anywhere with Jim. Not today.'
Colonel Richmond knew by the tone in her voice he better not push the issue. He didn't want two dead agents.
Col Richmond'BSB, then I want you to go with Jim, search every inch of it until you can find something.'
BSB'Me?'
Col Richmond'What is it with you ladies today. Is Jim a problem around here?'
BSB didn't want to rock the train. (I know corny)
BSB'Ok sir, we'll go.'
Colonel Richmond had brought more horses for everyone.(Yes, Pet you got your own horse) BSB and Jim headed back to the hotel.

BSB64

Go to Top of Page
Page: of 122 Previous Topic Topic   
Previous Page | Next Page
 New Topic  Reply to Topic
 Printer Friendly
Jump To:
THE WILD WILD WEST @ wildwildwest.org © WildWildWest.org - Third Side of the Coin Go To Top Of Page
Snitz Forums 2000