Printer Friendly
Previous Page | Next Page
Author Previous Topic Topic 
Page: of 122

blacksheepbrat64
SS novice field agent

USA
1798 Posts

Posted - 06/19/2007 :  17:56:02  Show Profile  Visit blacksheepbrat64's Homepage  Reply with Quote
Pet and Kit both noticed the tension between BSB and Jim.
Pet'BSB, what has he done to you?'
BSB'Nothing, nothing,' Clears her throat.
But both Pet and Kit knew it was something.
BSB'Kit, I still have your note and I believe it too.'
Jim'What is in that note?'
BSB'I'm telling you, Col Hearn is alive.'

BSB64
"If you want to keep that peaches and cream complexion, you'd better tell us how to open that elevator!"
Jim to Triste in TN Dr. Loveless Died

Go to Top of Page

kitana
SS novice field agent

1578 Posts

Posted - 06/19/2007 :  18:04:13  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
*Kit looks at BSB* Who?
*She notices the odd look from jim and the others*

"Is there something I am supposed to know?"

*Pet looked at kit* "I would say so Hearn is the one that sent those goons after us, and kidnapped us earlier he is married to Pidge "

*kit looks completly confused* "If you say so. BSB could you read the rest of the note?"

Artie, "Come one step closer and I'll misspell your name!"
Go to Top of Page

kitana
SS novice field agent

1578 Posts

Posted - 06/19/2007 :  18:06:13  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
Jim speaks* Oh this is just great, *he pulls a small cage from his saddle and sends arabella back with a note for Artie and the others*

*Meanwhile back at the train arabella arrives (OOC I know fast bird LOL) and rings the bell*

Go to Top of Page

blacksheepbrat64
SS novice field agent

USA
1798 Posts

Posted - 06/19/2007 :  19:33:35  Show Profile  Visit blacksheepbrat64's Homepage  Reply with Quote
Jim'What is going on with that note? You won't let anybody see it and everytime I see you read it you stash it away.'
BSB'Well Jim I do remember a little while ago you did the same thing with a note and lead all us to believe for a while that Apple and Artie were married, anyway it said the TAP was not gone and Col Hearn is still alive and will come looking for his wife. Seems below all this rubble is a shelter of sorts. That's what I've been looking for.'
Jim'Well thanks for sharing the info fellow agent.'
BSB'Don't argue with me, haven't you had enough arguing with other people today? I could have said my piece but I didn't, I feel the same way Kit and Pet do. And I agree with every word they have both said to you. But I'm not going to waste my time yelling at you, I'm going to look for this shelter.'
BSB headed for another section of the rubble. She was worried about Apple and Pidge.

BSB64
"If you want to keep that peaches and cream complexion, you'd better tell us how to open that elevator!"

Go to Top of Page

kitana
SS novice field agent

1578 Posts

Posted - 06/19/2007 :  19:50:39  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
*Kit walked over to the rubble and begain a search when Pet spoke up*

"I have found something looks like a trapdoor"
*With the help of jim they pry it open, kit grabs a lantern and starts down the stairs it is slow going because the explosion has caused some minor cave ins and a few stairs are missing, even in the dark they all know Pet is smiling*

Go to Top of Page

kitana
SS novice field agent

1578 Posts

Posted - 06/19/2007 :  19:55:06  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
night all read you in the morrow.......

Go to Top of Page

Pidgeon
SS novice field agent

2666 Posts

Posted - 06/19/2007 :  19:57:58  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
Our unknown rider wakes up in the early hours of the morning. The sun has not quite risen and he starts walking over to the livery stable.

With a determined look on his face, he gets his horse ready for travel.

"Any scene can be more freshly and clearly seen when it is seen upside down." G.K. Chesterton
Go to Top of Page

blacksheepbrat64
SS novice field agent

USA
1798 Posts

Posted - 06/19/2007 :  20:24:37  Show Profile  Visit blacksheepbrat64's Homepage  Reply with Quote
BSB noticed some sacks by the stairs. Opening the first one up, she found uniforms(resembling)sp? those the TAP had made Kit wear. Two more bags contained money. She also found behind the sacks a food supply that would feed an army. She also found evidence that someone had recently been there.
BSB'Pet, Kit, Jim come here, I know Pet you probably found some blow upies, but come here and look.'
Kit looked at the sack of uniforms.
Kit'Look, this is the uniform they made me wear.'
BSB saw what looked like a gold button by her feet. She picked it up and discovered it was a cufflink with a H on it.
BSB'This is our proof, Colonel Hearn is alive, and so is the TAP, it was the TAP who ambushed Pet and Kit earlier.'
Jim'I think you're right, lets get out of here.'
One by one they made it out of the shelter.

BSB64

Go to Top of Page

Pidgeon
SS novice field agent

2666 Posts

Posted - 06/19/2007 :  20:28:00  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
OOC: psst, BSB. That wasn't the Colonel.

"Any scene can be more freshly and clearly seen when it is seen upside down." G.K. Chesterton
Go to Top of Page

blacksheepbrat64
SS novice field agent

USA
1798 Posts

Posted - 06/19/2007 :  20:34:12  Show Profile  Visit blacksheepbrat64's Homepage  Reply with Quote
Thank you dearie...I had meant to say the TAP. Its getting late for me. Check in with everybody tomorrow.

quote:
Originally posted by Pidgeon

OOC: psst, BSB. That wasn't the Colonel.

BSB64

Go to Top of Page

Pidgeon
SS novice field agent

2666 Posts

Posted - 06/19/2007 :  20:38:31  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
OOC: That's ok, BSB. Could be another Hearn, yes?

Go to Top of Page

nittanyapple
SS senior field agent

USA
8570 Posts

Posted - 06/19/2007 :  21:48:19  Show Profile  Visit nittanyapple's Homepage  Reply with Quote
*Apple is overjoyed to hear the bell announcing Arabella's arrival, Arte's hearing cone is working quite well, along with her natural hearing that is making a recovery. Arte retrieves the note from Arabella's leg and reads it to Pidge and Apple.*

Arte:"It's from Jim. Hearn is still alive. Protect Pidgeon. Train in danger. STOP. So we are in danger here...we must be prepared for anything, as you said earlier, Apple."

Arte is interrupted by a call from the engineer. He stops to answer the call, but no one responds. He grabs his holster and motions for Apple and Pidge to arm themselves.

Arte whispers:"Don't split up ladies. Pidgeon, you stay close to me, please. I don't want you leaving this train under..." He is interrupted by voices coming from the hallway.

Apple puts Pidge in the secret compartment of the fireplace. "Don't move until I come for you!"

Apple then joins Artemus and the two of them, armed of course, take seats on the settee. Apple begins reading aloud from "Sense and Sensibility", the pair looking like a cozy married couple.

~Apple~
The Apple of Artemus Gordon's eye
Go to Top of Page

nittanyapple
SS senior field agent

USA
8570 Posts

Posted - 06/19/2007 :  22:35:48  Show Profile  Visit nittanyapple's Homepage  Reply with Quote
Apple, reading from "Sense and Sensibility":"Her daughters are both exceedingly well married, and therefore I cannot perceive the necessity of her remembering them farther. Whereas, in my opinion, by her taking so much notice of you, and treating you in this kind of way, she has given you a sort of claim on her future consideration, which a consientious woman would not disregard. Nothing can be kinder than her behavior; and she can hardly do all this, with out being aware of the expectation she raises. 'But she raises none..." Suddenly the couple is 'surprised' by two thugs coming through the door leading from the hallway and kitchen.

Artemus hears a sound behind him, but the door has not opened from the platform although he is sure that it will. He jumps up to "protect his wife", pretending to shield her from the thugs. "What is the meaning of this? What do you want?"

Apple stands up and puts herself in a position to see the door to the platform if the need arises, and her right arm is hidden behind Arte, her gun at the ready.

Thug 1:"We want Mrs. Hearn."

Arte:"Well this is Mrs. Gordon, there is no Mrs. Hearn here. I have never heard of Mrs. Hearn. Have you my dear?" He looks at Apple as he says this, and she shakes her head 'no'.

Apple:"Why no, darling, I never have."

Thug 2:"No, eh? I don't believe it. I know she was on this train, this is where we was told to come to. Where did you stash 'er?"

Apple:"No one is here but us, we are still on our honeymoon. Why would we have company?"

Arte hears the door behind them open and he signals Apple by reaching for her left hand, in case she hasn't heard it open. She has, however, and turns and shoots the intruder, while Arte pulls his revolver and fires two quick rounds and the two other thugs fall dead.

~Apple~
Go to Top of Page

nittanyapple
SS senior field agent

USA
8570 Posts

Posted - 06/19/2007 :  22:57:49  Show Profile  Visit nittanyapple's Homepage  Reply with Quote
*The two agents check the pulses of the three thugs, all are dead.*

Arte:"Apple my dear, that was beautiful work, but I think that we are not yet done."

Artemus checks out the window for more men, but sees nothing. He motions for Apple to check the kitchen while he covers her. No one. The two decide to move through the rest of the cars searching. They find no one else but Orrin, the engineer, who is groggy from getting hit on the head. Apple takes him to the parlor and gets him some headache powders and a cool cloth.

Apple:"Orrin, what did you see that made you warn us?"

Orrin:"Ma'am I saw just three of them, but not that one," He gestures to the one by the rear door. "I saw them two along with another, and this one must have hit me from behind. So at least one is missing, if not more."

Artemus returns from his search and suddenly Apple remembers Pidgeon. "Artemus, did you look for Pidge?"

She dashes to the fireplace, opens it, and finds...(stay tuned!)

~Apple~
Go to Top of Page

nittanyapple
SS senior field agent

USA
8570 Posts

Posted - 06/20/2007 :  06:12:28  Show Profile  Visit nittanyapple's Homepage  Reply with Quote
that Pidge has fallen asleep in the space inside the fireplace. Artemus gently lifts her out and lays her on the settee while Apple covers her with a blanket.

Arte:"I think that it is time to discover just what is going on. I need to follow the trail that the fourth has left behind. You stay here and guard Pidge, until Col. Richmond sends reinforcements and gets her moved to a safe place. Then you can join all of us again. I'll send word, if I can."

Apple agrees with this plan and Artemus goes to change...he doesn't want to be recognized.

~Apple~
Go to Top of Page

Pidgeon
SS novice field agent

2666 Posts

Posted - 06/20/2007 :  06:19:46  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
OOC:

(Laughing) Ok, Apple. What did you do with me??

Go to Top of Page

nittanyapple
SS senior field agent

USA
8570 Posts

Posted - 06/20/2007 :  06:21:38  Show Profile  Visit nittanyapple's Homepage  Reply with Quote
OOC: I had no idea last night what to do with the Pidgeon...so i left it until this morning, which didn't help much i am afraid. Any ideas pidge? email me...

~Apple~
Go to Top of Page

Pidgeon
SS novice field agent

2666 Posts

Posted - 06/20/2007 :  06:32:32  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
OOC: I just emailed you an idea. What do you think?

Go to Top of Page

nittanyapple
SS senior field agent

USA
8570 Posts

Posted - 06/20/2007 :  06:54:57  Show Profile  Visit nittanyapple's Homepage  Reply with Quote
replied...i have an idea too, as does bsb!

~Apple~
Go to Top of Page

nittanyapple
SS senior field agent

USA
8570 Posts

Posted - 06/20/2007 :  06:58:27  Show Profile  Visit nittanyapple's Homepage  Reply with Quote
quote:
Originally posted by nittanyapple

that Pidge has fallen asleep in the space inside the fireplace. Artemus gently lifts her out and lays her on the settee while Apple covers her with a blanket.

Arte:"I think that it is time to discover just what is going on. I need to follow the trail that the fourth has left behind. You stay here and guard Pidge, until Col. Richmond sends reinforcements and gets her moved to a safe place. Then you can join all of us again. I'll send word, if I can."

Apple agrees with this plan and Artemus goes to change...he doesn't want to be recognized.

*Apple has telegraphed Col Richmond, asking for reinforcements, and has received word that jeremy is on his way back to the train, as well as others if needed. She sits down at the table with her book and doesn't see the figure behind her.*

Sometime later:

Jeremy:"Apple, Apple...wake up! Are you all right?"

~Apple~
Go to Top of Page

blacksheepbrat64
SS novice field agent

USA
1798 Posts

Posted - 06/20/2007 :  07:02:29  Show Profile  Visit blacksheepbrat64's Homepage  Reply with Quote
After getting back from the cellar at the rubble, BSB has an idea.
BSB'That saloon is the one that Pidge and I worked at when we first came in contact with Col Hearn.'

All four headed for the saloon to see what else they could find.

BSB64

Go to Top of Page

nittanyapple
SS senior field agent

USA
8570 Posts

Posted - 06/20/2007 :  07:10:13  Show Profile  Visit nittanyapple's Homepage  Reply with Quote
Apple:"Yes, just hurts so much...I need some...PIDGE! Jeremy, is Pidge still on the settee sleeping?" Apple jumps up quickly feeling dizzy, but rushing to the settee none the less. "PIDGE!! Jeremy she is gone! Is she somewhere in the train?"

Jeremy:"Apple I checked the entire train before coming in here, there is no one. Then I found you lying here with that bump on your head. What happened?"

Apple brings Jeremy up to speed, including the thugs who were shot by she and Artemus (they had been taken away by the mortician earlier) and finding Pidge asleep in the crawlspace in the fireplace.

~Apple~
Go to Top of Page

Pidgeon
SS novice field agent

2666 Posts

Posted - 06/20/2007 :  07:28:27  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
Pidge is riding out quietly to look for Horatio. She really regrets clubbing one of her best friends over the head but she knew that Apple would never had let her go.

She heads to the town of Betrothed. Perhaps she'll find what she's looking for there.

Go to Top of Page

Pidgeon
SS novice field agent

2666 Posts

Posted - 06/20/2007 :  07:34:02  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
quote:
Originally posted by Pidgeon

Our unknown rider wakes up in the early hours of the morning. The sun has not quite risen and he starts walking over to the livery stable.

With a determined look on his face, he gets his horse ready for travel.

The sun beats down and our rider stops for a moment to wipe his brow and take a sip of water. He sees the train ahead with three figures stalking it.

He leans back and watches as they enter. He dismounts from his horse and picks a spot to watch.

He sees the three thugs carried out. Artie then leaves on his horse.

After awhile, he sees Pidge opening the door. She comes out, looks around quickly, mounts her horse and rides away. His eyes widen in astonishment and he follows her at a discreet distance.

Go to Top of Page

kitana
SS novice field agent

1578 Posts

Posted - 06/20/2007 :  07:49:12  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
Kit Heard something behind her a small click as she was the last one out of the hidden cellar* "Dwon Now!"
*Was all the time she had to yell before another explosion rocked the already rubbled hotel. She lay still til the last of the debris fell and she stood up slowly* "Everyone ok?"
*Jim dusted himself off and stood helping Pet and BSB he looked at Pet* "What are you trying to do kill us all?"
Pet Shot Back* "It wasn't me I didn't do it, besides its not my style of explosion"
*Kit walked over to them her head pounding again and her shoulder really hurting now* "It was a trap, rigged to blow with unauthorized entry, would you two stop fighting, and we can get back to being a team." *Kit almost blacked out* "Pet do you have anymore headache powders?"
She took her scarf and made a sling placing her arm in it* "Its ok I twisted it when I fell from the horse earlier and hitting the ground just a moment ago didn't help. Sorta like all this fighting. And another thing I don't think we should stand out here and risk getting shot at. BSB has a really good I dea I suggest we listen to her>"

Go to Top of Page

blacksheepbrat64
SS novice field agent

USA
1798 Posts

Posted - 06/20/2007 :  09:27:55  Show Profile  Visit blacksheepbrat64's Homepage  Reply with Quote
Out of concern for her friends and not wanting to split up, BSB kept her mouth shut.
BSB'Kit, do you think you can make it over to the saloon over there.'
BSB and Pet walk with Kit going to the saloon. Jeremy waited until the three women were out of earshot.

Jeremy'Jim, what is going on here? What is all that tension? I'm sure you got chewed out by Pet and Kit, but did BSB chew you out too?'
Jim'No, but she did say she wasn't going to waste her time yelling at me.'
Jeremy'I'm going to ask you one more time, James, what is going on?'
Jim'If I tell you this, will you keep your mouth shut until this is over?'
Jeremy nodded.
Jim'BSB and I have put on a pretty good act, we have know each other for years. We meet at the Secret Service School and dated for a while. I asked her to marry me and she turned me down because she didn't want to marry a secret service man. I got real mad and said some things I shouldn't have and we never spoke again until we wound up on this assignment. I've tried to talk to her, but she doesn't want to hear what I have to say.'
It took Jeremy a couple of seconds to digest all the information.
Jeremy'Well James I think you need to get this worked out but not right now.'
Jim'I know, lets see what we can find in that saloon.'

BSB64

Go to Top of Page

nittanyapple
SS senior field agent

USA
8570 Posts

Posted - 06/20/2007 :  09:29:51  Show Profile  Visit nittanyapple's Homepage  Reply with Quote
snerk! you need rehab too, bsb!

~Apple~
Go to Top of Page

nittanyapple
SS senior field agent

USA
8570 Posts

Posted - 06/20/2007 :  09:33:32  Show Profile  Visit nittanyapple's Homepage  Reply with Quote
Apple is following behind Jeremy, who has been in Betrothed for a few hours. She rides into Betrothed dressed as an old woman, because she is supposedly still Mrs. Gordon, on her honeymoon, no sense in any TAP members recognizing her. She goes into the general store to do her shopping, and to stake out the town, which she has never seen, since she was trapped in the Nevada Arms Hotel.

~Apple~
Go to Top of Page

Artiespet
SS senior field agent

USA
5113 Posts

Posted - 06/20/2007 :  09:34:08  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
I'll think of something else thanks apple

Agents! Ya can't live with them. And Admin takes a rather dim view to ya blowing em up.
Go to Top of Page

Artiespet
SS senior field agent

USA
5113 Posts

Posted - 06/20/2007 :  09:45:13  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
Yes that is a good one

Agents! Ya can't live with them. And Admin takes a rather dim view to ya blowing em up.
Go to Top of Page
Page: of 122 Previous Topic Topic   
Previous Page | Next Page
 New Topic  Reply to Topic
 Printer Friendly
Jump To:
THE WILD WILD WEST @ wildwildwest.org © WildWildWest.org - Third Side of the Coin Go To Top Of Page
Snitz Forums 2000