Printer Friendly
Previous Page | Next Page
Author Previous Topic Topic 
Page: of 122

kitana
SS novice field agent

1578 Posts

Posted - 06/21/2007 :  08:02:43  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
OOPS!!!! Sorry we were in a saloon... ok but I thought the brother was in Nowhere??? AHHH I am confused....

Ok so that didn't take much hehehehe

Artie, "Come one step closer and I'll misspell your name!"
Go to Top of Page

Arabella
SS 1st assignment - desk job

307 Posts

Posted - 06/21/2007 :  08:04:20  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
Thanks for the welcome, I can see that following the story may not be the problem here, but following the myriad of characters and their personalities may drive me loopy. But once I get in the groove of things, I'll hop right in.

Artie to Jim: “Do you like this kind of work?”
The Night of the Inferno
Go to Top of Page

Pidgeon
SS novice field agent

2666 Posts

Posted - 06/21/2007 :  08:07:33  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
In a Nutshell:

This is called "The Night of the Contagious Marriages." Apple and Artie, Jim and Artiespet, and Jeremy and BSB got "married" for an undercover assignment. The bad guy is Colonel Hearn (who I'm writing as a Ricardo Montalban type). He kidnaps Pidge but also the newly married rich couples to hold for ransom. His soldiers are called TAP (True American Patriots). His brother is Horace. Horace, a twin of the Colonel, was horribly deformed in a train wreck that presumably claimed the life of Colonel Hearn's young wife (who turns out to be Pidge). Thus, the motivation for all of this is revenge and power.

Our crew blows up the hotel that Colonel Hearn was in but he escapes. We don't know where he is at the moment and Pidge's memory has returned about him. She is looking for him at the moment. Horace is looking for our guys.
And it seems that BSB has had a past with Jim.

Complicated, LOL yes. We're making it up as we go along and we paint ourselves into a corner that we have to figure our way out of. Lots of fun.

Hope this helps.

**Everyone: If I've left anything important out, please feel free to add.

"Any scene can be more freshly and clearly seen when it is seen upside down." G.K. Chesterton
Go to Top of Page

nittanyapple
SS senior field agent

USA
8570 Posts

Posted - 06/21/2007 :  08:08:38  Show Profile  Visit nittanyapple's Homepage  Reply with Quote
No, I tried to bring it back to nowhere to bring it back to loveless, but that is not the way this is going...so we are staying in Betrothed, the scene of the crime. Sorry about that mixup.

~Apple~
The Apple of Artemus Gordon's eye
Go to Top of Page

Pidgeon
SS novice field agent

2666 Posts

Posted - 06/21/2007 :  08:09:32  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
quote:
Originally posted by nittanyapple

BETROTHED, KITANA! For Heaven's SAKE! Brothel, gees!We are staying away from nowhere for a while, i think we need to keep it in Betrothed. Too much work back an forth

OOC:

ROTFLOL

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA

This is too much!!!!!!!!!

"Any scene can be more freshly and clearly seen when it is seen upside down." G.K. Chesterton
Go to Top of Page

kitana
SS novice field agent

1578 Posts

Posted - 06/21/2007 :  08:19:45  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
ok ok i get it now..... alright can work with this.... LOL

Sorry pidge ROFLOL ok I can't even explain that with a straight face.....

Go to Top of Page

Pidgeon
SS novice field agent

2666 Posts

Posted - 06/21/2007 :  08:25:16  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
You made my day, Kitana. Thanks.

Go to Top of Page

Pidgeon
SS novice field agent

2666 Posts

Posted - 06/21/2007 :  08:39:40  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
A very tired Pidge mounts her horse again and starts looking for a boarding house. Mrs. Linkmeyer had told her about two different boarding houses. One of them she should stay away from because the lady of the house is a lousy housekeeper, can't cook worth a dime and charges too much. The other one is run by Mrs. L's sister, Helda.

Pidge ties her horse up by a post outside of the boarding house and knocks at the door. After a brief discussion with Helda, she is shown to her room where she collapses on the bed, ready for a long sleep.

Go to Top of Page

nittanyapple
SS senior field agent

USA
8570 Posts

Posted - 06/21/2007 :  09:02:50  Show Profile  Visit nittanyapple's Homepage  Reply with Quote
How about you Admin? Will you be joining the investigation in person?

~Apple~
Go to Top of Page

kitana
SS novice field agent

1578 Posts

Posted - 06/21/2007 :  09:03:46  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
(OOC: Nope just stating I am tired of getting hit on the head)

*Kit Made it to t he door before the world started spinning and she leand against the door frame. Looking rather ill she hoped that pet came along soon she was unsure if she could even get on her horse but she wasn't about to leave BSB and Jim nor was she going to let Jeremey or pet face that alone*

(OOC: ok to make the story flow better)

Go to Top of Page

nittanyapple
SS senior field agent

USA
8570 Posts

Posted - 06/21/2007 :  09:06:18  Show Profile  Visit nittanyapple's Homepage  Reply with Quote
*Apple hears a newcomer in the boarding house she is staying in. It is run by her employer's sister. She listens at her door, but cannot make out the voices. It is soft, so it must be a woman. She will investigate soon.*

~Apple~
Go to Top of Page

Pidgeon
SS novice field agent

2666 Posts

Posted - 06/21/2007 :  09:07:50  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
Outside of the Helda's boarding house, a tall figure watches from a distance. He very casually leans against a tree, lights a cigarette and just waits. After about an hour, another figure joins him. The second man salutes the first and takes over his post while the first soldier leaves.

All of this is going on without Pidge noticing.

Go to Top of Page

nittanyapple
SS senior field agent

USA
8570 Posts

Posted - 06/21/2007 :  09:11:16  Show Profile  Visit nittanyapple's Homepage  Reply with Quote
*Apple smells smoke and looks out her window. She see the glow of a cigarette, and decides to investigate.*

~Apple~
Go to Top of Page

Artiespet
SS senior field agent

USA
5113 Posts

Posted - 06/21/2007 :  09:46:52  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
quote:
Originally posted by kitana

(OOC: Nope just stating I am tired of getting hit on the head)

*Kit mounted her horse with her eyes closed, slowly she opend them and was releaved to find the world was not spinning, she waited on Pet, and readjusted her arm in the makeshift sling she was pretty sure it was dislocated but that would have to wait no way was she going to leave BSB And jim in trouble*

Pet takes one look at Kit and then to Artie.

"Ok that's it! We are taking this woman to the doctor whether she wants to go or not. If you don't have any sleeping gas there's some in my saddle bag. She WILL go and she WILL stay until he says she's fit." Pet grabs Kit and leads her outside.

"ARTIE! NO! You have to twist the buckle!" Pet yells just in time to keep Artie from beling blown up.

Artie just raises an eyebrow at Pet, retrieves the sleeping gas and helps her with Kit. Making a mental note to ask Pet about her saddle bags asap.

Agents! Ya can't live with them. And Admin takes a rather dim view to ya blowing em up.
Go to Top of Page

kitana
SS novice field agent

1578 Posts

Posted - 06/21/2007 :  09:51:50  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
*Kit looks at Pet and does her best to twist out of the grip like JIm had shown her how to do. She broke free and looked at Pet*

Just what do you think you are doing we don't have time for this BSB and Jim are in trouble.

*She steps backs from Artie* "Artemus so help me if you sleeping gas me you will regreat it when I wake up"

*He looks at Pet then smiles at Kit tossing the small vile at her feet, she just looked at them when nothing happend, Artie caught her as she fell and picked her up moving away from the colorless oderless gas* Which way to the Doctor? and do we have to be here when she wakes up?

Go to Top of Page

Artiespet
SS senior field agent

USA
5113 Posts

Posted - 06/21/2007 :  09:55:46  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
quote:

*Kit looks at Pet and does her best to twist out of the grip like JIm had shown her how to do. She broke free and looked at Pet*

Just what do you think you are doing we don't have time for this BSB and Jim are in trouble.

*She steps backs from Artie* "Artemus so help me if you sleeping gas me you will regreat it when I wake up"

*He looks at Pet then smiles at Kit tossing the small vile at her feet, she just looked at them when nothing happend, Artie caught her as she fell and picked her up moving away from the colorless oderless gas* Which way to the Doctor? and do we have to be here when she wakes up?

The doctor is this way and are you NUTS? I'm not going to be within a MILE of that office! Pet smiles as they take Kit to the doctor's office.

Agents! Ya can't live with them. And Admin takes a rather dim view to ya blowing em up.
Go to Top of Page

blacksheepbrat64
SS novice field agent

USA
1798 Posts

Posted - 06/21/2007 :  10:13:39  Show Profile  Visit blacksheepbrat64's Homepage  Reply with Quote
BSB slowly opened her eyes. She glanced over and and saw Jim was still asleep. I'm just going to let him rest, she thought. They weren't tied up, but she noticed all the doorways and windows had bars. Where were they?

BSB64
"If you want to keep that peaches and cream complexion, you'd better tell us how to open that elevator!"
Jim to Triste in TN Dr. Loveless Died

Go to Top of Page

Artiespet
SS senior field agent

USA
5113 Posts

Posted - 06/21/2007 :  10:51:24  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
Pet and Artie are met in the doctor's office by his nurse. Pet quickly explains Kit's condition (leaving out the part that she was knocked out by sleeping gas).

The nurse instructs Artie to put her in the examination room. Artie gives the nurse all the details of who to contact regarding Kit and tells her they can't stay.

"Why can't you stay with your friend? She is your friend isn't she?" the nurse asks suspiciously.

"Oh yes," Artie replies, "she's a dear friend. But she has a habit of being...well...rather high spirited when she wakes and we do have pressing business. We will hopefully be able to return before she wakes." Artie grabs Pet's arm and they high tail it out before the nurse can stop them.

"Chicken," Pet smirks at him as they step out onto the street. Artie reaches up to her hear and makes a motion with his hand. He produces an egg and shows it to her.

"Birds of a feather..." Artie amiles at her.

Go to Top of Page

kitana
SS novice field agent

1578 Posts

Posted - 06/21/2007 :  10:52:33  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
The nurse get the deatils from the Dr on kit's condition and sends it by messanger to Mr Tucker.. He ran into both Pet and Artie and handed artie the note. he tiped the messanger and opened the message.* Ms. Montgomery has a slight concussion and a dislocated shoulder, we set her shoulder and she woke up breaifly but is now unconsious again, I will give youa further update in the morning.

Artie placed the note in his pocket and looked at Pet* Are you going to follow jeremey?

Go to Top of Page

Artiespet
SS senior field agent

USA
5113 Posts

Posted - 06/21/2007 :  11:12:53  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
"yes, Artie I'll head out and help Jeremy it will give me a chance to use my new invention." Pet grins Artie just rolls his eyes.

"Pet, remind me to talk to you later about your saddle bag." Arite raied an eyebrow at her.

"Sure! Artie do you know where Jeremy was headed?" Artie tells her what he knows and Pet mounts her horse. She turns back to him and says

"And don't forget to ask about our saddles!"

"Oh no, what did she mean by THAT?" Artie wondered as he headed down the street.

Go to Top of Page

Artiespet
SS senior field agent

USA
5113 Posts

Posted - 06/21/2007 :  11:18:05  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
Ok ladies I must leave you now to go to work. Please be nice to me while I'm gone. It's my Friday (YAY!)

Go to Top of Page

kitana
SS novice field agent

1578 Posts

Posted - 06/21/2007 :  11:22:37  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
There were two people outside the room BSB and Jim were in and she could hear them talking*

"what does the major want us to do with them?"

"He said keep them here until we collect the others seems he wants them to watch eachother die... has something to do with that fancy train of thiers and no track"

Go to Top of Page

Pidgeon
SS novice field agent

2666 Posts

Posted - 06/21/2007 :  11:45:47  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
quote:

There were two people outside the room BSB and Jim were in and she could hear them talking*

"what does the major want us to do with them?"

"He said keep them here until we collect the others seems he wants them to watch eachother die... has something to do with that fancy train of thiers and no track"

OOC: no track???

Go to Top of Page

Pidgeon
SS novice field agent

2666 Posts

Posted - 06/21/2007 :  12:18:26  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
Pidge wakes up suddenly as if sensing something wrong. It felt like there was someone in the room.

The little hairs on the back of her neck stood up on end. She sat up quickly. A very masculine hand covered the yell that was about to come out and a familiar face appeared before her.

"Horatio!!" she whispers loudly and throws her arms around him. They kiss and he motions her to be quiet.

Horatio: "There are men outside watching for you. They are not my men. They are Horace's. It is my belief that they want to kidnap you once again and hold you so as to control me. We must not let them succeed."

Pidge: "I thought you were dead and when I found out you were alive I came looking for you. Oh my darling, I have had amnesia since the train wreck."

Horatio: "So I have discovered. It seems that we have missed out on a lot since that terrible day. And now my brother betrays me."

(Horatio stares off in the distance.)

Horatio: "I will re-take my army back from my brother. We will continue our mission and we will conqueor our enemy."

Pidge: "Besides Horace, who is our enemy?"

Horatio: "Shhh." (He turns his head to the side and listens carefully). "If you go into town tomorrow morning, you must be very careful. I have business to take care of but I will return. Goodnight and be careful."

Go to Top of Page

kitana
SS novice field agent

1578 Posts

Posted - 06/21/2007 :  13:52:15  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
*Kit awoke sometime later she could see through the window it was dusk she tried setting up only to find that that really made the world spin she lay back down and the dr came in.*

"Ms Montgomery, its nice to see you awake I was begining to worry about you. how do you feel?"

"Like a stage coach just ran me over, where are the two that brought me in here."

"They left said something about you being grumpy when you awoke"

"That is an understatement, I f I could get my cloths I will leave now."

"I am afraid not you have to stay at least until morning..Nurse?" *the nurse was quickly in the room* "Yes Doctor?"
"Some headache powders for Ms. Montgomery"
*She nodded and was quickly back, Kit took the powders because her head was pounding only to late did she realize there was also sleeping powders in them she drifted off to sleep.*

Go to Top of Page

nittanyapple
SS senior field agent

USA
8570 Posts

Posted - 06/21/2007 :  14:02:35  Show Profile  Visit nittanyapple's Homepage  Reply with Quote
*Apple, who had returned to her young visage (although now blond)instead of wearing all of the makeup that turned her into an older matron, slipped from her room in Helda's Boarding House and down the back stairs to the kitchen. She made sure that her gun was snug against her leg under her petticoats and then slipped out into the night air. The smell of cigarette smoke was getting stronger as she approached some trees in the rear of the building. "Here goes nothing," she thought.*

Apple:"Why sir, you startled me!" She said to the soldier positioned under the tree. He jumped at the sound of her voice, more startled than she, of course.

Soldier:"Uh, why,uh sorry ma'am. I didn't see you there." He looked around for any sign of a superior officer approaching and seeing him caught off guard.

Apple turns on the charm:"Why are you out here, all by your lonesome?" She slipped the cigarette from his fingers and took a long drag, praying that she wouldn't choke on it.

Soldier:"Erm...uh...why just enj...enjoying the night air, ma'am, " he told her as she gently blew smoke from her perfectly rounded lips and into the darkness. He watched her do this and she smiled at him.

Apple:"Can I keep you company?" She wanted to get as much information as possible from this man before the next watch arrived. Maybe she could follow him, or something...

~Apple~
Go to Top of Page

Pidgeon
SS novice field agent

2666 Posts

Posted - 06/21/2007 :  14:05:39  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
While Apple was working her feminine charms on Major Horace's soldier, Horatio slipped out of Pidge's window and escaped.

Go to Top of Page

nittanyapple
SS senior field agent

USA
8570 Posts

Posted - 06/21/2007 :  14:11:25  Show Profile  Visit nittanyapple's Homepage  Reply with Quote
*Apple hears a noise and sees a figure drop from the building. She proceeds to keep the soldier busy while she watches the figure slip away. Suddenly she grabs the soldier and plants a kiss on him, and releases the sleeping gas that she had hidden in the watch she had pinned on her her lapel. "Sorry sweetheart, hate to kiss and run..." She takes off after the figure, hoping for a miracle.*

~Apple~
Go to Top of Page

kitana
SS novice field agent

1578 Posts

Posted - 06/21/2007 :  14:53:51  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
*Kit awoke sometime later to the bumpyness of a wagon she couldn't see much but she could smell the cool night air it was mixed with the musty smell of a cigar She over heard them talking about the Major's plans and how they were to get the rest of the agents out of the town and once that was done t hey were to transport them back to the train and make sure the first bridge it is to cross drops out from under it. They had thought Kit was still asleep and although she was groggy she slipped out of the back of the wagon and hit the ground*
"Mental note to self stop jumping off moving things"

*She stood and made her way offthe rode and back toward twon*

Go to Top of Page

nittanyapple
SS senior field agent

USA
8570 Posts

Posted - 06/21/2007 :  14:58:57  Show Profile  Visit nittanyapple's Homepage  Reply with Quote
*Apple feels as though she is following blindly, and that is not good. Suddnely she is grabbed by the arm and pulled backward. She is flung around to find her self staring into Jeremy's face.*
Jeremy:"What are you doing?"
Apple:"My job! Right? Let's get moving!"
The two take off but Jeremy pulls Apple into the shadows as he hears a horse and rider coming from in front of them. They watch the rider tear off into the night, and Apple realizes that they have lost him.
Apple:"Now what?"
Jeremy:"Who was that?"
Apple:"I don't know, but he dropped from a window in the boarding house while I was chatting up a soldier stationed outside."
jeremy gives her a look. "There was a soldier stationed outside, but not wearing just any uniform. What were you doing out here anyway? "
Jeremy:"Looking for BSB and Jim, they have been taken."
Apple rolls her eyes and they discuss what they know.

~Apple~
Go to Top of Page
Page: of 122 Previous Topic Topic   
Previous Page | Next Page
 New Topic  Reply to Topic
 Printer Friendly
Jump To:
THE WILD WILD WEST @ wildwildwest.org © WildWildWest.org - Third Side of the Coin Go To Top Of Page
Snitz Forums 2000