Printer Friendly
Previous Page | Next Page
Author Previous Topic Topic 
Page: of 122

Pidgeon
SS novice field agent

2666 Posts

Posted - 06/22/2007 :  10:47:06  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
Despite Kit's best efforts, Pidge was carried off to a stagecoach. There she was thrown in unceremoniously. Just before she was driven away, Artie placed a gum-like substance on the back wheel. Taking out his special glasses, he's able to see the marks on the tracks. Smiling grimly, he heads back quickly to his horse.

"Any scene can be more freshly and clearly seen when it is seen upside down." G.K. Chesterton
Go to Top of Page

kitana
SS novice field agent

1578 Posts

Posted - 06/22/2007 :  11:20:56  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
I try apple... not fairing very well though

Artie, "Come one step closer and I'll misspell your name!"
Go to Top of Page

kitana
SS novice field agent

1578 Posts

Posted - 06/22/2007 :  11:29:12  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
*Kit didn't have time to notice that Pidge was dropped in a stage coach she just hoped Artemus was somewhere trying to help. For once she finally felt sorry Jim, having artemus as a partner would get rather frustrating. After they two woman traded a few more punches, kit got the upper hand and knocked her oppaonient out. she quickly tied her up and found Artie she got to her horse and just glared at him*

*Artie spoke with a shock sound in his voice* "What?"

She looked at him* "You could have helped you know I checked its not sunday"

*He looked hurt* "Kit would you actually expect me to hit a woman"

"I was talking about the man"

"Are you kidding he was bigger than me"

*Her voice got a little lower* "Artemus you are bigger than me"

He put his hand on her shoulder* "Yes but you were doing so well. Ready to follow Pidge?"

*She just sighed and they were off*

Go to Top of Page

nittanyapple
SS senior field agent

USA
8570 Posts

Posted - 06/22/2007 :  11:53:58  Show Profile  Visit nittanyapple's Homepage  Reply with Quote
Kitana, i was a little..."How dare she!" here...but it is soo funny!

~Apple~
The Apple of Artemus Gordon's eye
Go to Top of Page

blacksheepbrat64
SS novice field agent

USA
1798 Posts

Posted - 06/22/2007 :  11:58:46  Show Profile  Visit blacksheepbrat64's Homepage  Reply with Quote
Mr Griffin came in the room with BSB and Jim.
Mr Griffin'I'm just here to clear out the dishes.'
Jim'When are we going to see Horace again?'
Mr Griffin'Maj Horace is a very busy man right and will see you when he gets a chance.'
With that statement, Mr Griffin took the tray out and locked the door.
BSB'Now what?'
Jim'I wish I knew, I never thought I'd ever say this, but all we can do is wait.'
BSB'As I remember Jim you never were a patient person.'
Jim grinned at her. BSB smiled back.

BSB64
"If you want to keep that peaches and cream complexion, you'd better tell us how to open that elevator!"
Jim to Triste in TN Dr. Loveless Died

Go to Top of Page

kitana
SS novice field agent

1578 Posts

Posted - 06/22/2007 :  12:00:16  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
Sorry when I was writing this scene I thought of TNOT Col Ghost when the guys come down the ally toward Jim and Artie and Artie makes them throw down their guns before they can fight jim and Artie just stands back and watches and tells Jim after words that he didn't fight on the sabbath...... And I have recently watch TNOT Burning Diamond and at the end Jim comes into the Kitchens and artie has the bad guys trused up and look on his face when he says "Oh I cheated I used force" Is just great......

Go to Top of Page

Pidgeon
SS novice field agent

2666 Posts

Posted - 06/22/2007 :  12:00:37  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
Meanwhile, Pidge is being driven off to Major Hearn's estate. The chloroform must have really worked because she is out for a loooong time.

When she comes to, she is laying on a bed looking up into the worried face of BSB.

"Any scene can be more freshly and clearly seen when it is seen upside down." G.K. Chesterton
Go to Top of Page

nittanyapple
SS senior field agent

USA
8570 Posts

Posted - 06/22/2007 :  12:42:20  Show Profile  Visit nittanyapple's Homepage  Reply with Quote
quote:
Originally posted by kitana

Sorry when I was writing this scene I thought of TNOT Col Ghost when the guys come down the ally toward Jim and Artie and Artie makes them throw down their guns before they can fight jim and Artie just stands back and watches and tells Jim after words that he didn't fight on the sabbath...... And I have recently watch TNOT Burning Diamond and at the end Jim comes into the Kitchens and artie has the bad guys trused up and look on his face when he says "Oh I cheated I used force" Is just great......

Yeah, I'm glad that you took the humorous side to it! I didn't want to be mad atcha'!

~Apple~
Go to Top of Page

kitana
SS novice field agent

1578 Posts

Posted - 06/22/2007 :  12:54:02  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
And Miss Apple with your aim I don't want ya mad at me

Go to Top of Page

nittanyapple
SS senior field agent

USA
8570 Posts

Posted - 06/22/2007 :  13:04:35  Show Profile  Visit nittanyapple's Homepage  Reply with Quote
quote:

And Miss Apple with your aim I don't want ya mad at me

yep, it's DEAD ON! snerk...my hubby would laugh at that one!

~Apple~
Go to Top of Page

kitana
SS novice field agent

1578 Posts

Posted - 06/22/2007 :  13:06:38  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
Apple are you saying in real life you couldn't hit the broad side of a barn standing inside?
LOL

Go to Top of Page

blacksheepbrat64
SS novice field agent

USA
1798 Posts

Posted - 06/22/2007 :  13:10:36  Show Profile  Visit blacksheepbrat64's Homepage  Reply with Quote
Pidge slowly opened her eyes.
BSB'Pidge, are you ok?'
Pidge nodded.
Jim walked back into the room where Pidge was laying on the bed.
Jim'Welcome to Horace's Luxery hotel.'
Pidge sat up quickly.
Pidge'What?'

Jim and BSB began to explain the situation to Pidge.

BSB64
"If you want to keep that peaches and cream complexion, you'd better tell us how to open that elevator!"

Go to Top of Page

Artiespet
SS senior field agent

USA
5113 Posts

Posted - 06/22/2007 :  13:18:48  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
Need a little help here. (SHUSH apple ) Where is Jeremy? I thought I'd try to get back into this but I can't find him lol.

Agents! Ya can't live with them. And Admin takes a rather dim view to ya blowing em up.
Go to Top of Page

kitana
SS novice field agent

1578 Posts

Posted - 06/22/2007 :  13:45:20  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
Jeremy is wondering around amilessly I think.....

Go to Top of Page

Artiespet
SS senior field agent

USA
5113 Posts

Posted - 06/22/2007 :  13:50:15  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
Ok Im good at finding strays I'll fetch him

Agents! Ya can't live with them. And Admin takes a rather dim view to ya blowing em up.
Go to Top of Page

Artiespet
SS senior field agent

USA
5113 Posts

Posted - 06/22/2007 :  13:55:06  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
Pet was not sure where to start looking for Jeremy and hoped he was still in town. She started to head for the eatery Apple worked in when she spotted a familiar figure across the street.

*Good thing I'm still in my riding clothes* Pet thought as she darted across the street and came up behind the man. Tapping him on the shoulcer he spun around.

"Hey there, been looking for you where have you been hiding?"

"Whoa, you scared the life out of me! But I'm glad you found me. I know where BSB and Jim are we need to get the rest of us together and go after them.

Go to Top of Page

kitana
SS novice field agent

1578 Posts

Posted - 06/22/2007 :  13:59:21  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
Kit sees Pet and Jeremey and taps Artie* Maybe we should get reinforcements?

"Good Idea"

*they Ride over to Jeremey and Pet, Kit just looks at her with that I'll deal with you later look, her lip had stopped bleeding from the fight but she had a nice bruise forming on her jaw. Seeing Pets look she just smiled* "Its ok and I can't stay out of trouble, BTW we are being watched"

Go to Top of Page

Pidgeon
SS novice field agent

2666 Posts

Posted - 06/22/2007 :  16:25:17  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
BSB, Jim and Pidge walk into the main room and sit down. Pidge picks up a piece of fruit and starts eating. She shakes her head and says,

"Well, doesn't this beat all. Well. I can't say that I wasn't warned."

Jim: "What do you mean, warned?"

Pidge looks at him for a moment, assessing the situation.

"I saw Horatio last night. He warned me that his brother has taken over his army of men. Horace wants to kidnap me, which he did, in order to control my husband."

Jim: "You know, Pidge, you put yourself in a very dangerous position. I'm going to have to put you under arrest."

BSB: "Put her under arrest? For what? For going to look for her husband? You can't be serious, Jim."

Jim: "I'm dead serious, BSB. She left her post. She left it without permission and she attacked another agent. Now, I don't see how even Colonel Richmond is going to let her off on this one."

The three of them just sit there stewing over this predicament. Finally Jim gets up and stretches.

Jim: "Well. Nothing can be decided right now and since our host is not coming back for awhile... I'm going to get some shut-eye."

The ladies watch as he leaves for the bedroom and shuts the door.

Go to Top of Page

nittanyapple
SS senior field agent

USA
8570 Posts

Posted - 06/22/2007 :  19:18:05  Show Profile  Visit nittanyapple's Homepage  Reply with Quote
quote:

Apple are you saying in real life you couldn't hit the broad side of a barn standing inside?
LOL

Um probably. My husband wants to teach me, however i am afraid of gettng hurt with the recoil. Maybe a hand gun...that seems better...since i started here in the secret service!

~Apple~
Go to Top of Page

blacksheepbrat64
SS novice field agent

USA
1798 Posts

Posted - 06/22/2007 :  19:19:50  Show Profile  Visit blacksheepbrat64's Homepage  Reply with Quote
BSB'I'm glad Jim left went to sleep for awhile, but I promise Pidge, I'll do anything in my power not to let him arrest you, that attitude of his.'She makes a face.
Pidge'I know there's been alot going on lately with all of us, but I do want to ask you about something I saw.'
BSB's eyes grew wide.
BSB'What?'
Pidge'What is going on with you and Jim?'
BSB'Jim and me?'
Pidge'Yesterday when I recieved that package, I turned around to look for you, I saw you outside with Jim.'
BSB'So? Everybody was chewing him out about Apple and I decided to give him my piece.'
Pidge'But you didn't.'
BSB'What makes you think, I didn't?'
Pidge'I saw him grab your arm and lean toward you like he was going to kiss you.'
BSB closed her eyes for a minute.
BSB'Ok Pidge, you have to promise not to tell a soul about this, nobody knows really except for Jim and myself, its like this Pidge, your not the only one around here that a lost love suddenly comes back into your life.'
Pidge'Lost love? You and Jim?? I always thought you two couldn't get along because you had developed his attitude.'
BSB'Its like this, we meet a the secret service academy years ago, and dated for awhile. Then Jim asked me to marry him. I told him I wasn't ready, wanted to finish school, and didn't know if I wanted to marry another agent.'
Pidge's eyes widen
Pidge'Is there any more to this.'
BSB'Yes, we had a huge argument over it and we both said things we shouldn't had. But a day or two later I had to leave school to take care of of my mom. After my mom got better, I came back to school, but Jim had already graduated and was on his first assignment. I didn't see him again until a few weeks ago when this mission started.'
Pidge'Well it looks like I'm not the only one around here to have a secret long lost love.'
BSB'Well he's tried to talk to me several times since we left the train and I just told him to leave alone.'

A knock on the steel door and then opened. Mr. Griffin annouced lunch. In the middle of the table was an envelope. BSB opened it and it stated:

We're having a dinner tonight to honor my sister-in-law. Since I prefer formal dress at dinner, I'm sending some dresses and for the ladies and a dinner suit for Mr West.

To be continued.

BSB64

Go to Top of Page

blacksheepbrat64
SS novice field agent

USA
1798 Posts

Posted - 06/22/2007 :  19:39:03  Show Profile  Visit blacksheepbrat64's Homepage  Reply with Quote
Pidge, I changed it, I just me to say you!! No I don't think they have Horatio back yet.

quote:
Originally posted by Pidgeon

Pidge looks in horror.

"BSB. That means they got Horatio."

BSB64

Go to Top of Page

blacksheepbrat64
SS novice field agent

USA
1798 Posts

Posted - 06/22/2007 :  19:41:59  Show Profile  Visit blacksheepbrat64's Homepage  Reply with Quote
I know what you all are thinking about this thing with BSB & Jim, so I'll just say it for you, SNERK,SNERK and SNERK!!!!!

BSB64

Go to Top of Page

blacksheepbrat64
SS novice field agent

USA
1798 Posts

Posted - 06/22/2007 :  19:51:41  Show Profile  Visit blacksheepbrat64's Homepage  Reply with Quote
BSB went back into the bedroom of the rooms and woke Jim. She gently shook his shoulder.
BSB'Jim?'
Jim'Yea, I was only half asleep.'
BSB'Well they have brought us lunch now and with a note that he is having a banquet tonite in Pidge's honor,and he's sending us clothes to wear.'
Jim'I don't know which one is more crazy, Horace or Dr Loveless.'
BSB'Yes, I know, they are running a close race.'

Another knock came from the entrance door to the room.
Mr Griffin brought in 2 dresses plus a dinner suit for Jim

BSB64

Go to Top of Page

Pidgeon
SS novice field agent

2666 Posts

Posted - 06/22/2007 :  19:55:42  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
As the ladies hang up the clothes, Pidge leans in to BSB and says, "We're not done yet, friend. I'd like to continue our little conversation sometime, ok?"

Go to Top of Page

blacksheepbrat64
SS novice field agent

USA
1798 Posts

Posted - 06/22/2007 :  20:01:33  Show Profile  Visit blacksheepbrat64's Homepage  Reply with Quote
BSB whispered back'Defintely,but don't let on to Jim yet ok?'
Pidge nods in agreement.

BSB64

Go to Top of Page

kitana
SS novice field agent

1578 Posts

Posted - 06/22/2007 :  21:57:14  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
Basically means Apple that you can't hit the inside of a barn standing inside.... It a country folk thing heheheh I use it with my sister all the time..... Recoil is not bad on most guns, my dad has a 30/30 that I shoot but I also have .22 rifle and am looking to by derrainger sometime... handguns have recoil too I am a better shot with a rifle than a handgun.... I can hit just about anything with a rifle

Go to Top of Page

kitana
SS novice field agent

1578 Posts

Posted - 06/22/2007 :  21:59:12  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
*Kit looked at the others* May I make a suggestion?

*Artie smiled* "sure as long as its not the direct approch"

*She just rolled her eyes* "No that we go get Apple and then find the rest of our merry band doing our best not to get caught or killed in the process"

Go to Top of Page

nittanyapple
SS senior field agent

USA
8570 Posts

Posted - 06/22/2007 :  22:14:50  Show Profile  Visit nittanyapple's Homepage  Reply with Quote
quote:

Basically means Apple that you can't hit the inside of a barn standing inside.... It a country folk thing heheheh I use it with my sister all the time..... Recoil is not bad on most guns, my dad has a 30/30 that I shoot but I also have .22 rifle and am looking to by derrainger sometime... handguns have recoil too I am a better shot with a rifle than a handgun.... I can hit just about anything with a rifle

yes, i understood the reference, my family is from the "hollers" of West Virginia...my aunt was born in Frozen Camp, WV at home, not in a hospital, so I am aware of the country references! LOL

~Apple~
Go to Top of Page

Artiespet
SS senior field agent

USA
5113 Posts

Posted - 06/22/2007 :  22:18:19  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
quote:
Originally posted by nittanyapple

quote:

yes, i understood the reference, my family is from the "hollers" of West Virginia...my aunt was born in Frozen Camp, WV at home, not in a hospital, so I am aware of the country references! LOL

You would be you litte hick

Go to Top of Page

nittanyapple
SS senior field agent

USA
8570 Posts

Posted - 06/22/2007 :  22:18:32  Show Profile  Visit nittanyapple's Homepage  Reply with Quote
Come and get me at the restaurant!!

~Apple~
Go to Top of Page
Page: of 122 Previous Topic Topic   
Previous Page | Next Page
 New Topic  Reply to Topic
 Printer Friendly
Jump To:
THE WILD WILD WEST @ wildwildwest.org © WildWildWest.org - Third Side of the Coin Go To Top Of Page
Snitz Forums 2000