Printer Friendly
Previous Page | Next Page
Author Previous Topic Topic 
Page: of 122

kitana
SS novice field agent

1578 Posts

Posted - 06/23/2007 :  11:23:44  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
*Kit smiled* "Lets just say we would all be playing harps and flying with wings, Hey Pet does it make a cool purple smoke?"

Looks back at Arabella* "its ok we all were that way when we graduated, just follow us and we will see how much trouble we can get ino today...."

Artie, "Come one step closer and I'll misspell your name!"
Go to Top of Page

Pidgeon
SS novice field agent

2666 Posts

Posted - 06/23/2007 :  11:24:22  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
quote:
Originally posted by Arabella
[br What would happen if you mixed the red and blue vials together? Would it make a purple haze?

OOC:

That would be Jimmy Hendix. Wrong century.

uh oh. I'm showing my age again.

"Any scene can be more freshly and clearly seen when it is seen upside down." G.K. Chesterton
Go to Top of Page

Artiespet
SS senior field agent

USA
5113 Posts

Posted - 06/23/2007 :  11:26:34  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
"Uh Kit you know how the Colonel frowns on the blowie upie of fellow agents...I'm not about to tick her off again!"

"Besides we can't get our evaluation from Artemus if you blow him up. There are other ways to deal with problems like that." Pet laughed evilly.

Agents! Ya can't live with them. And Admin takes a rather dim view to ya blowing em up.
Go to Top of Page

Artiespet
SS senior field agent

USA
5113 Posts

Posted - 06/23/2007 :  11:30:04  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
quote:
Originally posted by kitana

*Kit smiled* "Lets just say we would all be playing harps and flying with wings, Hey Pet does it make a cool purple smoke?"

Looks back at Arabella* "its ok we all were that way when we graduated, just follow us and we will see how much trouble we can get ino today...."

No this time I went with a lovely shade of lilac. The purple stuff will come out of your saddlehorn. Oh...yeah I replaced that by the way. Don't push forward on it unless you have to and then stand to the side." Pet grinned.

"If these work out of you and I we can talk to the Colonel about making them for the res of the group."

Agents! Ya can't live with them. And Admin takes a rather dim view to ya blowing em up.
Go to Top of Page

kitana
SS novice field agent

1578 Posts

Posted - 06/23/2007 :  11:34:13  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
*frowns* Darn I was looking forward to that but i suppose the Col is right. Oh yeah I can see my evaluation now.....

*Cheers up at the talk of explosives* really Lilac cool *Looks down at her saddle Horn* "Wow I can't wait to use it... I am already recommedning the bullet proof saddle and bags."

Go to Top of Page

Arabella
SS 1st assignment - desk job

307 Posts

Posted - 06/23/2007 :  11:39:38  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
"Pet you are scaring me with those evil laughs of yours. Just which side signs your pay checks? I enjoy a good laugh anywhere I can get it but yours is really starting to worry me." Arabella says trying to sum up the situation.
Then Jeremy discreetly ambles up to Apple. "I have to agree with Bella here, just what are the alliances?" he whispers

Artie to Jim: “Do you like this kind of work?”
The Night of the Inferno
Go to Top of Page

Artiespet
SS senior field agent

USA
5113 Posts

Posted - 06/23/2007 :  11:44:17  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
quote:
Originally posted by Arabella

"Pet you are scaring me with those evil laughs of yours. Just which side signs your pay checks? I enjoy a good laugh anywhere I can get it but yours is really starting to worry me." Arabella says trying to sum up the situation.
Then Jeremy discreetly ambles up to Apple. "I have to agree with Bella here, just what are the alliances?" he whispers

"It's best never to question the person who holds the most blowie upies," Pet winks. "But I assure you I am on the side of good...I just happen to excell at blowie upie and I like like certain aspects of my work."

Go to Top of Page

Arabella

307 Posts

Posted - 06/23/2007 :  11:51:15  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
OIC Well blowie up things do have their own special charms, to be sure. And a girl can't help it if she loves her work. Perhaps I could be your apprentice when things settle down a bit. Things that go Boom in the night have always held a certain appeal to me as well. I am a true rookie but it does spark a certain curiosity. By the way, where are Jim and the rest being held prisoner... or whatever?

The Night of the Inferno
Go to Top of Page

Artiespet
SS senior field agent

USA
5113 Posts

Posted - 06/23/2007 :  11:53:03  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
"Jeremy can show us the way...what do you say Jeremy ready to head out? Don't worry Kit and I are more than prepared to deal with any situation that may arise."

Go to Top of Page

Arabella

307 Posts

Posted - 06/23/2007 :  11:58:58  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
I thought you'd never ask. I seem to recall a cave about four miles down the road. It would be the perfect hiding place. But be careful. The road could be booby trapped with blowie up things from the other guys. Pet, you seem to be an arms expert, of sorts, (snickers) I've seen what you can do with those arms. Anyway, you ride up her with me. I may need you help.

The Night of the Inferno
Go to Top of Page

kitana
SS novice field agent

1578 Posts

Posted - 06/23/2007 :  12:01:14  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
Kit smiles* Booby traps, hey Mr. Gordon maybe you should take point.

*He looked at Kit* "No thank you but I do appreciate the offer, Apple help me keep an eye on her"

Go to Top of Page

Arabella

307 Posts

Posted - 06/23/2007 :  12:06:16  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
"Now Now people," Jeremy called out. "We are headed into some rough going. I think maybe we'd better put an end to this squabbling. Artemus, if you have something to say, just say it man. Quit this cryptic stuff. Not everyone is the genius you are. If you and Pet or Apple or Kit are having problems, settle it here. Let's be men about it, shall we? Oops.

The Night of the Inferno
Go to Top of Page

Artiespet
SS senior field agent

USA
5113 Posts

Posted - 06/23/2007 :  12:06:40  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
Pet moves up to take point with Jeremy and keeps her eyes trained on the road ahead of them. They travel in relative silence for a bit.

"STOP!" Pet jumps down from her horse and strides over to the side of the road.

She had spotted something suspicious in the brush. She squats down and retrieves a took from her back pocket (VERY glad she gave up the silly dress). Pet takes a twig and breaks it in two. Putting each piece under something she makes a cut with her tool. She then wraps something around the two pieces and stands up.

"There that takes care of that! Oh they need to try better than that if they are going to fool me." Pet remounts her steed and starts on everyone staring open-mouthed at her back.

Artie--"Well, I'll be...I never would have noticed that trip wire. She did a great job dealing with it. Now they'll never know we crossed it."

Go to Top of Page

Arabella

307 Posts

Posted - 06/23/2007 :  12:19:45  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
Well done Pet. Just think what we could accomplish with a roll of duct tape. There would be no stopping us. (Lets loose with an evil laugh of his own) Keep your wits about you people, it will only get worse from here. Look over there, it may look like an ordinary patch of ground, but look closely." Breaking off a branch he cautiously drops it. The disguised ground gives way to a cavernous hole. "That hole could have your name on it or in it, Arabella."

The Night of the Inferno
Go to Top of Page

kitana
SS novice field agent

1578 Posts

Posted - 06/23/2007 :  12:50:42  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
*Kit under her breath* That would require he be a man.... *Speaks Louder* No Problems here Right Artie?

Go to Top of Page

Artiespet
SS senior field agent

USA
5113 Posts

Posted - 06/23/2007 :  12:54:21  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
snerk snerk double triple snerk

Go to Top of Page

Arabella

307 Posts

Posted - 06/23/2007 :  13:42:50  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
"Oh dear," replies Jeremy. "Artie do you have something you'd like to share with us? I've never heard so much snerking in all my born days. It is absolutely painful. What have you done to stir these ladies wrath?"

The Night of the Inferno
Go to Top of Page

Artiespet
SS senior field agent

USA
5113 Posts

Posted - 06/23/2007 :  13:54:22  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
"Artie has not stirred MY wrath you'd have to talk to Kit about that." Pet repiled loving the fact that it wasn't her squirming this time.

Go to Top of Page

kitana
SS novice field agent

1578 Posts

Posted - 06/23/2007 :  13:59:14  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
*kit glares at Jeremey* "I know you are technically higer up than I am in the chain, However this is between me and that over there we shall see if he can make it right."

*Artie looks at Jeremey* I swear I do not know what I did or did not do.

*Kit looks at Pet* "its getting harder and harder to keep my sworn agent oath"

*just then they neared the caves and they all knew it was time to be quiet, they could see the gurads out side and kit noticed some on top of the hill* "this is going to be fun, Artie and I will take the ones on the Hill Arabella you stick with Jeremey and Pet. Pet you think you can quietly take out the four down here?"

Go to Top of Page

Artiespet
SS senior field agent

USA
5113 Posts

Posted - 06/23/2007 :  14:02:49  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
"Kit, there are ONLY four...do you really need to ask?" Pet snerked.

Go to Top of Page

kitana
SS novice field agent

1578 Posts

Posted - 06/23/2007 :  14:05:13  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
*kit laughed* No Blowie upies yet.... lets try not to bring the whole army down on our heads

Go to Top of Page

Arabella

307 Posts

Posted - 06/23/2007 :  14:06:23  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
"I like your attitude girl," winked Arabella. I'll ride on in an act as a decoy. I can be pretty persuasive when I need be. Isn't that right, Mr. Pike?" (wink, nudge)

The Night of the Inferno
Go to Top of Page

Artiespet
SS senior field agent

USA
5113 Posts

Posted - 06/23/2007 :  14:08:18  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
Pet dismounted and withdrew some sleeping gas from her saddlebag. She creept up to the entrance and up behind one guard. She put her arm around his throat and pulled him back and down to the ground. She punched him in the face, knocking him out.

Two more guards descended upon her and quickly hefted the sleeping gas and tossed it at them. The blue plume of smoke erupted in a mushroom cloud around them, Pet pulled her shirt over her mouth and advanced on the last remaining guard.

She rolled her eyes when he todl her he didn't like to hit a lady.

"Well too bad for you that you didn't make an exception in my case...rumor has it I'm not your average lady." Pet replied as she landed a punch solidly on his jaw.

She fought briefly with the guard and subdued him. She tied them all up hog style and gagged them. Brushing her hands, she stepped back to admire her handyork and wait for the rest to return before entering the cave.

"Maybe next time they'll have some real competition for me," Pet smiled.

Go to Top of Page

Arabella

307 Posts

Posted - 06/23/2007 :  14:11:52  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
Oh boys! I don't hit like any lady either. POW! She hits the remaining guard upside the head and rendered him unconscious. Better than an army mule, my Aunt Maude always said. With a wink towards Artie.

The Night of the Inferno
Go to Top of Page

kitana
SS novice field agent

1578 Posts

Posted - 06/23/2007 :  14:19:19  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
Kit and Artie made thier way to the top of the hill Both Artie and kit tossed a small vile of sleeping gas at the guards feet they fell silently and she smiled at artie, she saw a glint from a rifle and yell* "Look out"

*she pushed him out of the way as the shot rang out he turned over and pulled his revolover and shot the gunman who was not that far away fell dead in his tracks, he looked at Kit and went to her*

"Kit are you alright?"

She rolled over and smiled* "Yeah, what about you?"

"Fine just Fine" *He offred his hand to help her up she accepted and they headed back towards the others, all be it Artie was a bit confused, she looked at him*

"I may be mad at you but I am not gonna let anyone kill you, thats my job"

She busted out laughing at his look* I am only kidding.

She met the others at the entrance....

"So Arabella, you ready for that distraction?"

Go to Top of Page

Artiespet
SS senior field agent

USA
5113 Posts

Posted - 06/23/2007 :  14:21:00  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
Yeah arabella don't let me dip into my bag of tricks the bad guys already don't stand a chance lol

Go to Top of Page

kitana
SS novice field agent

1578 Posts

Posted - 06/23/2007 :  14:41:31  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
(OOC: I am off till late late late tonight... you ladies enjoy)

Go to Top of Page

blacksheepbrat64
SS novice field agent

USA
1798 Posts

Posted - 06/23/2007 :  15:43:30  Show Profile  Visit blacksheepbrat64's Homepage  Reply with Quote
OOC--I was just now able to log on since this morning. Arabella, I just had to "marry" Jeremy as undercover. The only way to get in that hotel was to get married or kidnapped. So BSB became Apples stepmother (very young stepmother) and Jeremy became Apple's father. In the previous adventure, AP was Jim's 'wife' but of course that was fake too. Since Kit and Pet were mad at him, Colonel Richmond made BSB go with Jim to investigate some more stuff about Col Hearn.
BSB went but seems to have a past with Jim, she just confessed it to Pidge and Jim has told Jeremy. So Artie has asked Apple to marry him again??

BSB64
"If you want to keep that peaches and cream complexion, you'd better tell us how to open that elevator!"
Jim to Triste in TN Dr. Loveless Died

Go to Top of Page

blacksheepbrat64
SS novice field agent

USA
1798 Posts

Posted - 06/23/2007 :  15:45:47  Show Profile  Visit blacksheepbrat64's Homepage  Reply with Quote
Yes this is The Night of the Contagious Marriage!!!

Anyway, back to the scheduled adventure........

BSB64
"If you want to keep that peaches and cream complexion, you'd better tell us how to open that elevator!"
Jim to Triste in TN Dr. Loveless Died

Go to Top of Page

kitana
SS novice field agent

1578 Posts

Posted - 06/23/2007 :  16:03:40  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
(OOC: Back just for a min)

*kit Looked at Arabella* "Why don't you just saunter on in there and distract the interior guards while we sneak in and try and find BSB, Jim and Pidge?"

Jeremey spoke "We can't let her do that"

Artie nodded "I agree much to Dangerous."

*kit looked at Arabella* "its up to you, will be right in behind you to help with them"

Go to Top of Page
Page: of 122 Previous Topic Topic   
Previous Page | Next Page
 New Topic  Reply to Topic
 Printer Friendly
Jump To:
THE WILD WILD WEST @ wildwildwest.org © WildWildWest.org - Third Side of the Coin Go To Top Of Page
Snitz Forums 2000