Printer Friendly
Previous Page | Next Page
Author Previous Topic Topic 
Page: of 122

nittanyapple
SS senior field agent

USA
8570 Posts

Posted - 06/24/2007 :  20:02:08  Show Profile  Visit nittanyapple's Homepage  Reply with Quote
quote:
Originally posted by kitana

(OOC I see where the loayaltiy lays now uhuh...)

Kit made her way through the coorador and saw 4 guards up ahead she made her way behind the one hanging back and realized after she grabed the guard that it was BSB* Oops sorry bsb. have you seen the others

What? Pet and I are the same person...

~Apple~
The Apple of Artemus Gordon's eye
Go to Top of Page

blacksheepbrat64
SS novice field agent

USA
1798 Posts

Posted - 06/24/2007 :  20:06:53  Show Profile  Visit blacksheepbrat64's Homepage  Reply with Quote
BSB noticed another heavily guarded door and pointed to her fellow agents. Jim and Horatio took the clue.
Jim'Maj Horatio sent us here to relieve you, you can head off early tonight.'
The guards eyes widened 'Really?'
Jim'Yes you've done such an excellent job, he's giving you the night off.'
BSB opened the door and found Apple and Jeremy.
BSB whispered'Don't be alarmed,' she said taking her cap off.
BSB'It's me and Pidge, Jim and Horatio are outside taking care of your guards.'
Apple'Horatio?'
Pidge'Yes, he knows his brother has to be stopped.'

Jim and Horatio and knocked the guards out and tied them up.
Jim'Apple, Jeremy, put on their uniforms, so when can find a way out of this fortress.'
Apple and Jeremy did so and followed the group out the door.

BSB64
"If you want to keep that peaches and cream complexion, you'd better tell us how to open that elevator!"
Jim to Triste in TN Dr. Loveless Died

Go to Top of Page

blacksheepbrat64
SS novice field agent

USA
1798 Posts

Posted - 06/24/2007 :  20:08:48  Show Profile  Visit blacksheepbrat64's Homepage  Reply with Quote
As the group exited the room somebody grabbed her arm. It was Kit.
Kit'BSB?'
BSB'Yes, its all of us, Pidge,Jim,Apple,Jeremy and Horatio.'
Kit'Horatio?'
BSB'I'll let Pidge explain.'

quote:

(OOC I see where the loayaltiy lays now uhuh...)

Kit made her way through the coorador and saw 4 guards up ahead she made her way behind the one hanging back and realized after she grabed the guard that it was BSB* Oops sorry bsb. have you seen the others

BSB64
"If you want to keep that peaches and cream complexion, you'd better tell us how to open that elevator!"

Go to Top of Page

nittanyapple
SS senior field agent

USA
8570 Posts

Posted - 06/24/2007 :  20:16:12  Show Profile  Visit nittanyapple's Homepage  Reply with Quote
BSB, Jeremy and Apple are captured...sigh.

~Apple~
Go to Top of Page

blacksheepbrat64
SS novice field agent

USA
1798 Posts

Posted - 06/24/2007 :  20:23:20  Show Profile  Visit blacksheepbrat64's Homepage  Reply with Quote
But we just got them out...didn't they throw you in a room?

BSB64

Go to Top of Page

nittanyapple
SS senior field agent

USA
8570 Posts

Posted - 06/24/2007 :  20:25:27  Show Profile  Visit nittanyapple's Homepage  Reply with Quote
oops sorry i didn't see that!!

~Apple~
Go to Top of Page

kitana
SS novice field agent

1578 Posts

Posted - 06/24/2007 :  20:28:08  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
*kit sighed* "If she could she can explain later we are still missing Pet, Artemus and Arabella.... Then I would suggest we blow this place."

Artie, "Come one step closer and I'll misspell your name!"
Go to Top of Page

Artiespet
SS senior field agent

USA
5113 Posts

Posted - 06/24/2007 :  20:29:24  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
Pet leaned back against Artemus. “What happened?”

Artie looks worriedly at his fellow agent, and he notices that she has the deepest blue eyes that he has ever seen. He gulps, then shakes his head to clear that thought, then he says, “Pet, I think we hit a trip wire…how did we miss that?”

"What tripwire?" Pet looks at Artie confused, "What are you talking about?"

"Oh no," Artie groans, "Pet look at me," Artie stares into two deep blue pools from the garden of eden that are resting on Pet's face.

He tears himself away from her eyes and moves his finger from side to side sadly noting that Pet's eyes are lagging behind.

Yep, she's got a consussion all right, Artie thought as he stole another glance at her baby blues.

"Pet, do you have any blurred vision or are you seeing double?"

"Yeah, you're blurry but that's ok seeing two of my favorite teacher is always nice."

"What about you? Are you hurt?" Pet tries to rise to check Artie out but he holds her back.

"You just rest. It's nothing that anything can be done about right now. I'll be fine."If I can make myself stop staring at your eyes.Artie thought to himself as he looked around to find a way out.

Agents! Ya can't live with them. And Admin takes a rather dim view to ya blowing em up.
Go to Top of Page

blacksheepbrat64
SS novice field agent

USA
1798 Posts

Posted - 06/24/2007 :  20:30:33  Show Profile  Visit blacksheepbrat64's Homepage  Reply with Quote
That's it for me ladies..I will e-mail everybody tomorrow. Thanks for all of you keeping me updated. And please don't blow up BSB.

BSB64

Go to Top of Page

kitana
SS novice field agent

1578 Posts

Posted - 06/24/2007 :  20:33:00  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
Me too ladies.. night and I will catch up tomorrow

Go to Top of Page

Artiespet
SS senior field agent

USA
5113 Posts

Posted - 06/24/2007 :  22:15:46  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
Not seeing any way out without help from the outside Artie turns to see Pet trying to stand. "Hey now, what are you doing?" he asmonishes her as he moves to stand next to her.

“I see something in this corner here…” Pet struggles to stand then then tries to readh up and show Artie what she is looking at, but she stumbles.

“It's some sort of light…” As she tries to reach up again she becomes lightheaded and falls back into Artie’s arms.

He gently lowers her to the floor, concern showing in his deep brown eyes.

“My little Petunia,” he whispers, “it'll be all right. Don’t push yourself. We'll get out of here in one piece. That I promise you.” He brushes her hair from her face with a gentle motion, talking softly to her as he stares into her eyes.

Pet smiles at Artie, “This is such a nice feeling, Artie, being taken care of, I mean. I haven't had this feeling in a long time,” Artie returns her smile and their eyes lock. “You deserve to be taken care of, Pet.” He leans down and brushes his lips against hers.

Agents! Ya can't live with them. And Admin takes a rather dim view to ya blowing em up.
Go to Top of Page

Artiespet
SS senior field agent

USA
5113 Posts

Posted - 06/25/2007 :  00:00:48  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
Apple, Jeremy, kit, Pidge, BSB and Arabella hear a loud thudnerous crash and they ran to investigate.

"Wasn't that the hall Pet and Artie went down?" Apple asked as they ran.

"You're right!" Jeremy agreed.

They round the corner and stop dead in their tracks. There is a pile of dirt, rocks and debris spilling out into the hall from one of the rooms. They run toward the pile and Apple climbs it to try and see if she can look in the room.

"Pet? Artie? Can you hear me?" Apple yells from the top of the pile.

Go to Top of Page

nittanyapple
SS senior field agent

USA
8570 Posts

Posted - 06/25/2007 :  00:17:07  Show Profile  Visit nittanyapple's Homepage  Reply with Quote
OOCwhat now??? Oh ok, i guess i have to go along with this stuff, since you all did for me...but i don't think that Apple ever got kissed that way, not even at her fake wedding!

Arte:"Pet may have a concussion. I have a few cuts and bruises, but we're ok. Take your time and do it right."

Apple:"All right, Artemus. We will do our best to get you out. It may take some doing." She hears nothing from Artemus or Pet. She shrugs at Jeremy.

Jeremy:"He said they were all right, Apple, they must be."

Apple:"Yes, well, why isn't Pet saying anything? She may be hurt worse than he is telling us." Apple, Arabella, and Jeremy keep pulling debris from the area, trying to get to her friends.

Jim, BSB, Pidge, and Kitana decide that they need to continue with the plan, while the others continue to dig for their colleagues.

As Apple is digging she hears something:"Is that Artemus...singing?" she looks at Jeremy. They both listen closely...they can just make it out:
"Oh I love Petunia and she loves me, oh how happy we can be…"

~Apple~
Go to Top of Page

kitana
SS novice field agent

1578 Posts

Posted - 06/25/2007 :  06:45:24  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
Kit Looks at the others* "We really can't do anything until we know how badly injured those two are..."

*Jim Speaks up* "We can't risk Horace getting away, however we need to get our people out"

"Horace is not going to let any of us leave peacefully so I doubt he will be going anywhere"

They all begin helping dig out there comrades taking turns at watch.

Go to Top of Page

kitana
SS novice field agent

1578 Posts

Posted - 06/25/2007 :  07:27:37  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
(Quote)What? Pet and I are the same person...

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
~Apple~)

Ok You two have really got to stop doing that LOL

Go to Top of Page

nittanyapple
SS senior field agent

USA
8570 Posts

Posted - 06/25/2007 :  07:35:59  Show Profile  Visit nittanyapple's Homepage  Reply with Quote
*Apple thinks that the others need to go get Horace*

Apple:"James T. West, Artemus said that he was fine, now go do your job, because if Colonel Richmond
finds out that you let him get away when there are three other perfectly capable bodies doing this work...NOW ALL OF YOU GET MOVING!"

Apple stands with her hands on her hips daring any of them to defy her. James salutes her and says,"Yes Ma'am Apple ma'am, you are bucking for a promotion, aren't you?"

He takes his team and goes of in search of Horace.

~Apple~
Go to Top of Page

kitana
SS novice field agent

1578 Posts

Posted - 06/25/2007 :  07:41:47  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
*Kit Nodded at least she was with Jim he was good in a fight.*
"I will look for places to lay explosives on the way out... You just be ready to move when we say move."

*Kit already had the plan worked out she new Jim would give her trouble when it came time to do what needed to be done but she would relay on BSB's power of persuaion to get him out*

Go to Top of Page

kitana
SS novice field agent

1578 Posts

Posted - 06/25/2007 :  08:17:06  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
Kit follwed Jim and BSB who were following Horatio he knew his way around this complex and so hopefully to his brother... The guards along the way didn't bother them and the two that did were quickly subduded and hidden. Kit begain to think she had been awful hard on Artemus and would apologize once they made it out of this mess... she knew that had she been in any real trouble he would come to her rescue just like she would go to his.*

Go to Top of Page

nittanyapple
SS senior field agent

USA
8570 Posts

Posted - 06/25/2007 :  08:43:41  Show Profile  Visit nittanyapple's Homepage  Reply with Quote
snerk...kit...

~Apple~
Go to Top of Page

kitana
SS novice field agent

1578 Posts

Posted - 06/25/2007 :  09:08:18  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
you know what I mean....... you are confusing those of us who are not awake

Go to Top of Page

Artiespet
SS senior field agent

USA
5113 Posts

Posted - 06/25/2007 :  09:09:11  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
quote:

you know what I mean....... you are confusing those of us who are not awake

Apple...er...I mean...we...uhm yeah we didn't mean to...

Go to Top of Page

kitana
SS novice field agent

1578 Posts

Posted - 06/25/2007 :  09:11:37  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
sure you didn't

Go to Top of Page

nittanyapple
SS senior field agent

USA
8570 Posts

Posted - 06/25/2007 :  09:17:33  Show Profile  Visit nittanyapple's Homepage  Reply with Quote
Aww kit...let me give you a hug.

~Apple~
Go to Top of Page

kitana
SS novice field agent

1578 Posts

Posted - 06/25/2007 :  09:19:29  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
*looks at her* I not sure I trust you

Go to Top of Page

nittanyapple
SS senior field agent

USA
8570 Posts

Posted - 06/25/2007 :  09:22:04  Show Profile  Visit nittanyapple's Homepage  Reply with Quote
Kitana, I am so very sorry, please believe me. *Hugs her friend* See? I'll even delete that post...*goes to delete the post*

~Apple~
Go to Top of Page

Artiespet
SS senior field agent

USA
5113 Posts

Posted - 06/25/2007 :  09:25:00  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
Pet looks around frantically searching....

"Pet, dear are you okay?" Artie asks worried she might be having a relapse.

"I'm ok just a headache. Have you seen my saddlebag? I've got to find it!" She starts to dig in the dirt.

Artie leans over and pulls her hands from the debris. His eyes lock with hers and he stares deeply into them.

"Dear, dear Pet, I promised you I would get you out of this and I will. I know our fellow agents will start to dig from that side I've been digging here," he points to a spot where a little progress has been made.

"I can see by your swaying that you are still not well. You jsut relax and let me take care of you." Artie leans forward and softly kisses her an she returns it.

"I really appreciate you taking care of me, Artie. But while I made Kit and my saddlebags bullet proof I haven't yet found a way to make them blowie upie proof." Artie pulls back and stares at her with a look of fear.

"What did you do?"

"I put my new explosive in my saddlebag. If those two vials break and the liquids merge...well let's just say you don't want to be around."

"Oh great...I would pick the woman who is my twin," Artie grinned.

"Well, since we ARE still here we can safetly assume that the vials are still intact. You lie back and I'll dig for a while." Artie returned to his digging stopping periodically to check on Pet.

Go to Top of Page

nittanyapple
SS senior field agent

USA
8570 Posts

Posted - 06/25/2007 :  09:27:30  Show Profile  Visit nittanyapple's Homepage  Reply with Quote
*ahem* excuse me, Pet? sorry to interrupt, but could you check your email?

*snerks quietly to herself in the library, but patrons still stare at her*

~Apple~
Go to Top of Page

kitana
SS novice field agent

1578 Posts

Posted - 06/25/2007 :  09:31:06  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
AWWW *hugs her back* its ok I just having bad day in my real world.... thanky

Go to Top of Page

nittanyapple
SS senior field agent

USA
8570 Posts

Posted - 06/25/2007 :  09:32:04  Show Profile  Visit nittanyapple's Homepage  Reply with Quote
OOC: Poor Kitana, sorry about your bad day.

~Apple~
Go to Top of Page

nittanyapple
SS senior field agent

USA
8570 Posts

Posted - 06/25/2007 :  09:35:29  Show Profile  Visit nittanyapple's Homepage  Reply with Quote
Apple keeps digging side by side with Jeremy and Arabella. There is movement from the other side of the wall of debris and it gives way a little, pushing the trio back toward the opposite wall. After the dust settles, Jeremy calls out:"Artemus, Pet, are you all right in there?"

After a few seconds:"Yeah, but Pet has some explosives in here somewhere...we are looking for them, so hold on until you hear from us!"

~Apple~
Go to Top of Page
Page: of 122 Previous Topic Topic   
Previous Page | Next Page
 New Topic  Reply to Topic
 Printer Friendly
Jump To:
THE WILD WILD WEST @ wildwildwest.org © WildWildWest.org - Third Side of the Coin Go To Top Of Page
Snitz Forums 2000