Previous Page | Next Page
Author Previous Topic Topic 
Page: of 122

kitana
SS novice field agent

1578 Posts

Posted - 06/25/2007 :  09:40:14  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
(OOC: Thank you)

Kit and the others make there way to where Horace is... and fought past his guards so that Horace and Horatio were standing toe to toe..... (OK Pidge not sure what you want to do here this is your story line.

Artie, "Come one step closer and I'll misspell your name!"
Go to Top of Page

nittanyapple
SS senior field agent

USA
8570 Posts

Posted - 06/25/2007 :  09:42:44  Show Profile  Visit nittanyapple's Homepage  Reply with Quote
OOC:Yes, lets hold off until Pidge arrives...

~Apple~
The Apple of Artemus Gordon's eye
Go to Top of Page

kitana
SS novice field agent

1578 Posts

Posted - 06/25/2007 :  09:44:10  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
OOC: Thats kinda what I was thinking when does she usually arrive?)

Artie, "Come one step closer and I'll misspell your name!"
Go to Top of Page

nittanyapple
SS senior field agent

USA
8570 Posts

Posted - 06/25/2007 :  09:48:40  Show Profile  Visit nittanyapple's Homepage  Reply with Quote
by now, i thought...must have prior commitments...

~Apple~
Go to Top of Page

Artiespet
SS senior field agent

USA
5113 Posts

Posted - 06/25/2007 :  10:00:51  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
Artie doesn't hear Apple's muffled reply as he had already slid back down the debirs and was next to Pet. She was digging around in the derbis and kept pausing to wipe her eyes. Artie notices she's having trouble concentrating and he forces her to stop.

"Pet, you are stopping this instant! I"ll wager you're still seeing double aren't you?" He asked softly.

"Yeah, kinda. Just let me throw up and I'll be fine. We have to find that saddlebag." Pet turns her head and throws up and turns back to Artie embarrassed.

"I'm sorry," she says as he releases the long hair he had been holding for her.

"Don't be. You look beautiful even when you're losing your lunch," he smiled at her, making Pet blush.

"Now...you just lay back and relax I'll not have the woman I...well I'll not have you doing any further damage to yourself. I only have a cut on my left hand my right can and will still dig," Artie eases Pet back and gently brushes the hair from her face. He kisses her cheek and returns to his digging.

Agents! Ya can't live with them. And Admin takes a rather dim view to ya blowing em up.
Go to Top of Page

nittanyapple
SS senior field agent

USA
8570 Posts

Posted - 06/25/2007 :  10:04:42  Show Profile  Visit nittanyapple's Homepage  Reply with Quote
I really believe that I may have lost my mind, Pet...I thought that Artemus was kissing you AGAIN!

~Apple~
Go to Top of Page

nittanyapple
SS senior field agent

USA
8570 Posts

Posted - 06/25/2007 :  10:07:14  Show Profile  Visit nittanyapple's Homepage  Reply with Quote
What was that? OH! He WAS kissing you again! brazen little Pet...

~Apple~
Go to Top of Page

Artiespet
SS senior field agent

USA
5113 Posts

Posted - 06/25/2007 :  10:07:53  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
quote:
Originally posted by nittanyapple

I really believe that I may have lost my mind, Pet...I thought that Artemus was kissing you AGAIN!

shhhh I didn't know what else to do quiet twinie and they won't notice

Agents! Ya can't live with them. And Admin takes a rather dim view to ya blowing em up.
Go to Top of Page

blacksheepbrat64
SS novice field agent

USA
1798 Posts

Posted - 06/25/2007 :  10:33:59  Show Profile  Visit blacksheepbrat64's Homepage  Reply with Quote
BSB,Kit,Jim,Pidge and Horatio found another heavily armed door.
Jim'We have a message for Maj Hearn.'
Guard'All messages go through me.'
Kit'Well not this time.'

BSB threw the sleeping gas down and it exploded. All five put hankercheifs over their face. Jim shot the lock off the door.

They entered the room. What they saw left them speechless.

BSB64
"If you want to keep that peaches and cream complexion, you'd better tell us how to open that elevator!"
Jim to Triste in TN Dr. Loveless Died

Go to Top of Page

Artiespet
SS senior field agent

USA
5113 Posts

Posted - 06/25/2007 :  10:36:47  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
ok that's not fair...what did they see?!?

Go to Top of Page

nittanyapple
SS senior field agent

USA
8570 Posts

Posted - 06/25/2007 :  10:37:39  Show Profile  Visit nittanyapple's Homepage  Reply with Quote
I'm not sure, where are they? Outside that room you two are in? Im speechless and...no im not. nevermind

~Apple~
Go to Top of Page

Artiespet
SS senior field agent

USA
5113 Posts

Posted - 06/25/2007 :  10:39:05  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
quote:
Originally posted by nittanyapple

I'm not sure, where are they? Outside that room you two are in? Im speechless and...no im not. nevermind

Not unless you got around to digging us out. snerk

Go to Top of Page

nittanyapple
SS senior field agent

USA
8570 Posts

Posted - 06/25/2007 :  10:43:14  Show Profile  Visit nittanyapple's Homepage  Reply with Quote
*Apple and Jeremy and Arabella have broken through the wall of debris enough for Apple to be able to squeeze into the room with Arte and Pet. She is surprised to find the two of them huddled together in some sort of embrace...*

Apple:"Excuse me...are you two all right?"

~Apple~
Go to Top of Page

Artiespet
SS senior field agent

USA
5113 Posts

Posted - 06/25/2007 :  10:51:07  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
Artie pulls away and turns to look at Apple.

"We were doing just fine thank you," Artie glared at her then Apple winked and Artie smiled. He slowly pulled his arms from around Pet and smiled at her has he stared once more into those deep blue pools.

"Artie, we really do need to find that saddlebag it was dangerous for Apple to even try to come in here." Pet sits up and avoids Artie's concerned stares.

"Apple can you help us find it? I don't remember the cave in so I can only guess where it would be...I think it's under that," Pet pointed toward where the door used to be.

Go to Top of Page

Arabella
SS 1st assignment - desk job

307 Posts

Posted - 06/25/2007 :  10:56:33  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
Thanks for keeping Arabella and Jermey going during my absence.

Shoving Apple out of the way, Arabella wedges herself in the room as well. She is shocked at what meets her eyes. Just then there is another rumble and more earth and rock begon to fall on the hapless Artemeus and Pet. "We've got to get them out now!" Arabella screams. People don't just stand there!" (Arabella can be kind of a witch sometimes)
Apple and everyone swung into action. "Stop! Be careful of the saddlebag!" Pet cried.

Artie to Jim: “Do you like this kind of work?”
The Night of the Inferno
Go to Top of Page

nittanyapple
SS senior field agent

USA
8570 Posts

Posted - 06/25/2007 :  10:57:24  Show Profile  Visit nittanyapple's Homepage  Reply with Quote
Apple:"Why, Artemus Gordon, I'd recognize that twinkle in your eye anywhere...Now Pet, are you sure thatyou are all right?" She crosses the room to her friend, very carefully. Artemus steadies her as she stumbles on some of the debris.

She turns to look at the doorway that Pet indicated. "What color is your saddlebag, Pet? I havent seen it yet. O wait, is that it?" She indicates a strap under a piece of stone.

~Apple~
Go to Top of Page

nittanyapple
SS senior field agent

USA
8570 Posts

Posted - 06/25/2007 :  11:04:57  Show Profile  Visit nittanyapple's Homepage  Reply with Quote
um arabella, what happened here? why are arte and pet hapless?

~Apple~
Go to Top of Page

Arabella

307 Posts

Posted - 06/25/2007 :  11:05:48  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
Jeremy, you and Artie see if you can clear enough junk away so we can pull this out, becaue if we can't get it clear soon its not going to even matter. If you catch my drift. One more rock slide could set off some very nasty fireworks. By the way does anyone have any thing to eat. Its been days and I am getting very cranky." whined Arabella

The Night of the Inferno
Go to Top of Page

Artiespet
SS senior field agent

USA
5113 Posts

Posted - 06/25/2007 :  11:05:58  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
"Yes that's it! Stand back EVERYone!"

"I'll have to do this..."

"No. let me do it...Apple you take care of Pet for me please?"

"Artie..." Pet began only to be cut off.

"We've been threough this already, dear. Just relax you told me about the chemicals I know what to do."

Artie begins to slowly and carefuly dig the saddlebag out.

Go to Top of Page

nittanyapple
SS senior field agent

USA
8570 Posts

Posted - 06/25/2007 :  11:10:06  Show Profile  Visit nittanyapple's Homepage  Reply with Quote
Apple to Arabella:"Whiners are not tolerated in the Secret Service, MISSY! Now, Get your whiny little rear in gear! If you hadn't shoved in here this rock slide probably would not have happened. Now let's get going, all of you!" She takes Pet by the arm, "Pet, you come with me. And you have to tell me everything as soon as we are clear of this place."

She turns to find Artemus with a vial in his hand...

~Apple~
Go to Top of Page

Arabella

307 Posts

Posted - 06/25/2007 :  11:15:05  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
Sure, blame it on me. I bet Artie did this on purpose to get trapped in here with Pet. What about it Mr. Gordon? Him and his little arsenal of tricks. Ohh did I say that out loud? Sorry, low blood sugar.

The Night of the Inferno
Go to Top of Page

nittanyapple
SS senior field agent

USA
8570 Posts

Posted - 06/25/2007 :  11:16:46  Show Profile  Visit nittanyapple's Homepage  Reply with Quote
Apple grabs Arabella with her left hand..."I said move it, do you not know how to follow orders? Now HUSH that insubordinate talk to your superior officer!"

~Apple~
Go to Top of Page

Artiespet
SS senior field agent

USA
5113 Posts

Posted - 06/25/2007 :  11:19:30  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
"Apple you better bring Pet here..." Artie almost whispers.

"I think we have a problem. This vial is cracked and it's been leaking and I can't find the other one."

"As much as I hate to admit this Pet is the only one that can identify the other liquid"

Go to Top of Page

nittanyapple
SS senior field agent

USA
8570 Posts

Posted - 06/25/2007 :  11:21:31  Show Profile  Visit nittanyapple's Homepage  Reply with Quote
Apple barely hears his whisper since her hearing cone fell out of her ear when she was hoisted in the air earlier. "Pet, you need to stay,are you all right? Should I stay to help?"

She still has a hold on Arabella. "No I think I'd better make sure that you do what you need to do. Out!"

Jeremy turns to Artemus:"I think we have a new training officer in our midst..."

~Apple~
Go to Top of Page

Arabella

307 Posts

Posted - 06/25/2007 :  11:21:41  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
I told you I was witchy sometimes. But, I apologize for my insolent behavior. What is it I need to do? Shhh. I hear someone coming (Grabs Jeremy and stuff him in the room as well)

The Night of the Inferno
Go to Top of Page

Artiespet
SS senior field agent

USA
5113 Posts

Posted - 06/25/2007 :  11:23:08  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
Pet stumbles over to Artie, who hands the leaking vial to Apple and catches her.

"Are you all right?" He asks as he holds her tight.

"Yeah I'll be fine. Where exactly did you find this vial?"

Artie shows her and Pet tries not to faint as she leans in and inspects the remains of the saddlebag.

"We might have a problem if we can't find that other vial. If it's intact no sweat if not. See you all on the moon!" Pet tries to look for the vial and Artie leans in to help her, keeping a close eye on her.

Go to Top of Page

Artiespet
SS senior field agent

USA
5113 Posts

Posted - 06/25/2007 :  11:24:42  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
Artie is beginning to get upset too many hands to spoil the broth and he really doesnt want to blow up today.

"OK listen up everyone but Apple needs to get out please. You guys start digging from that side and if you find any piece of that saddlebag DO NOT touch it just call for me I'll come check."

Go to Top of Page

Artiespet
SS senior field agent

USA
5113 Posts

Posted - 06/25/2007 :  11:28:14  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
Artie: "Jeremy you and Arabella see if you can find the other half of the saddlebag and whatever you do don't open it don't move it. Only someone trained in explosives should do that. Thank you guys and please be careful. Be very careful."

Go to Top of Page

Arabella

307 Posts

Posted - 06/25/2007 :  11:28:39  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
But someone is coming! Wait! there is some liquid running out from under this pile of rubble. It's not a lot but it is wet. Any suggestions? Anyone?

The Night of the Inferno
Go to Top of Page

nittanyapple
SS senior field agent

USA
8570 Posts

Posted - 06/25/2007 :  11:30:03  Show Profile  Visit nittanyapple's Homepage  Reply with Quote
Apple:"Arabella, out of this room! Jeremy I believe I need your skills at carrying insubordinate female agents..."

~Apple~
Go to Top of Page
Page: of 122 Previous Topic Topic   
Previous Page | Next Page
 New Topic  Reply to Topic
 Printer Friendly
Jump To:
THE WILD WILD WEST @ wildwildwest.org © WildWildWest.org - Third Side of the Coin Go To Top Of Page
Snitz Forums 2000