Previous Page | Next Page
Author Previous Topic Topic 
Page: of 122

Artiespet
SS senior field agent

USA
5113 Posts

Posted - 06/25/2007 :  11:32:46  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
Artie: "Then Arabella I suggest you use your skills as an agent and get RID of them. We need to take care of this mess immediately or there will be no need ofr further discussion since dead people don't talk!"

Artie pushed her and Jeremy toward the exit hole and asked them to take care of whoever it is and they will try to contain the explosive.

Agents! Ya can't live with them. And Admin takes a rather dim view to ya blowing em up.
Go to Top of Page

blacksheepbrat64
SS novice field agent

USA
1798 Posts

Posted - 06/25/2007 :  11:33:33  Show Profile  Visit blacksheepbrat64's Homepage  Reply with Quote
Inside the room that Jim broke in, he found several other couples that had been held by Maj Horace for their money. Pidge and Horatio began taking the couples out of the fortress.

BSB64
"If you want to keep that peaches and cream complexion, you'd better tell us how to open that elevator!"
Jim to Triste in TN Dr. Loveless Died

Go to Top of Page

nittanyapple
SS senior field agent

USA
8570 Posts

Posted - 06/25/2007 :  11:33:34  Show Profile  Visit nittanyapple's Homepage  Reply with Quote
Jeremy hoists Arabella over his shoulder:"you've done it now, we are all your superiors, now let's get you out of here."

~Apple~
The Apple of Artemus Gordon's eye
Go to Top of Page

Arabella
SS 1st assignment - desk job

307 Posts

Posted - 06/25/2007 :  11:34:44  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
"What did I do? There is liquid something running under this pile of stuff. Fine. I'll get out, no need to resort to violence. I can take a hint. (a pathetic little sniff)

Artie to Jim: “Do you like this kind of work?”
The Night of the Inferno
Go to Top of Page

nittanyapple
SS senior field agent

USA
8570 Posts

Posted - 06/25/2007 :  11:35:42  Show Profile  Visit nittanyapple's Homepage  Reply with Quote
quote:
Originally posted by blacksheepbrat64

Inside the room that Jim broke in, he found several other couples that had been help by Maj Horace for their money. Pidge and Horatio began taking the couples out of the fortress.

What we missed some? sorry folks!OOC

~Apple~
Go to Top of Page

blacksheepbrat64
SS novice field agent

USA
1798 Posts

Posted - 06/25/2007 :  11:36:57  Show Profile  Visit blacksheepbrat64's Homepage  Reply with Quote
Jim and BSB headed toward the loud noises. There they see there fellow agents.

Jim'What is going on here?'

BSB64
"If you want to keep that peaches and cream complexion, you'd better tell us how to open that elevator!"

Go to Top of Page

blacksheepbrat64
SS novice field agent

USA
1798 Posts

Posted - 06/25/2007 :  11:38:00  Show Profile  Visit blacksheepbrat64's Homepage  Reply with Quote
OOC.....Yes not everybody got out.......Horace needed more money, so he was keeping them for ransom.

BSB64

Go to Top of Page

kitana
SS novice field agent

1578 Posts

Posted - 06/25/2007 :  11:39:01  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
Kit looks at awe in the room they just entered* Wow I haven't seen this much fire power since the war
*Jim gave her a strange look she waved him off* I'll explain later we need to find horace and distroy this place. Jim once we have him captive I will need you to make sure the others get out, while I rig this place to blow.

Artie, "Come one step closer and I'll misspell your name!"
Go to Top of Page

blacksheepbrat64
SS novice field agent

USA
1798 Posts

Posted - 06/25/2007 :  11:41:36  Show Profile  Visit blacksheepbrat64's Homepage  Reply with Quote
BSB'Come on, lets find this maniac.'
Horatio came up to them.
Horatio'You're not going without me, I have an idea where he is.'

They followed Horatio.

BSB64

Go to Top of Page

Artiespet
SS senior field agent

USA
5113 Posts

Posted - 06/25/2007 :  11:42:46  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
"It's all right, Apple I'm on it but I need you to keep Pet sturdy and alert." Artie took in her eyes and didnt like the glazed look

"Damn, now of all times is a BAD time for THAT blowie upie expert to get get a concussion!" He turned back to the line of liquid flowing down the rubble.

Agents! Ya can't live with them. And Admin takes a rather dim view to ya blowing em up.
Go to Top of Page

Arabella

307 Posts

Posted - 06/25/2007 :  11:45:04  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
Apple you stay with Artie, I'll take care of our munitions expert. I can do something helpful. (pouty face)

The Night of the Inferno
Go to Top of Page

nittanyapple
SS senior field agent

USA
8570 Posts

Posted - 06/25/2007 :  11:45:47  Show Profile  Visit nittanyapple's Homepage  Reply with Quote
Apple stands by Pet ready to do whatever Artemus asks of her.

~Apple~
Go to Top of Page

Arabella

307 Posts

Posted - 06/25/2007 :  11:52:18  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
Better yet. I'll just take Jeremy back into the hall and keep a look out.

The Night of the Inferno
Go to Top of Page

nittanyapple
SS senior field agent

USA
8570 Posts

Posted - 06/25/2007 :  11:54:30  Show Profile  Visit nittanyapple's Homepage  Reply with Quote
quote:
Originally posted by Arabella

Apple rolls her eyes at pet after Arabella makes this last ditch effort to stick around:"remember when that was us?" They laugh quietly.

~Apple~
Go to Top of Page

Artiespet
SS senior field agent

USA
5113 Posts

Posted - 06/25/2007 :  11:55:01  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
Artie: "Dear, do you have that pocket magnifier I gave you?" Artie looks to Pet.

"Uhm...yeah...somewhere..." Pet stammers.

Apple: "Try your POCKET, Pet"

Pet reaches into her pocket and pulls it out. She leans forward to hand it to Artie and falls into his arms. Artie sets her down on the ground.

"Apple, jsut make her sit there. I don't want her hurting herself if she falls down."

Artie uses the maginifier to examine the dirt around the liquid spill.

Go to Top of Page

Artiespet
SS senior field agent

USA
5113 Posts

Posted - 06/25/2007 :  11:59:08  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
quote:
Originally posted by Arabella

Artie calls to Arabella's retreating back,

"This stuff here is only water from what appears to be a broken pitcher."

"Arabella you and Jeremy see if you can't find that other half of the saddlebag okay? We've GOT to find that other vial...if it mixes with ANY of the stuff Pet has in that bag and we're all dead."

"Remeber, Arabellas if you or Jeremy find it holler for me don't touch it. Colonel Richmond is ticked enough without us getting a fellow agent blown to smithereens."

Go to Top of Page

kitana
SS novice field agent

1578 Posts

Posted - 06/25/2007 :  12:00:28  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
Kit Follows BSB and the others to find Horace and to make sure there are no others traped here agianst thier will...... unaware that Horace has sent men to the train trussle to prepare it*

Go to Top of Page

nittanyapple
SS senior field agent

USA
8570 Posts

Posted - 06/25/2007 :  12:02:52  Show Profile  Visit nittanyapple's Homepage  Reply with Quote
quote:
Originally posted by Artiespet

Pet reaches into her pocket and pulls it out. She leans forward to hand it to Artie and falls into his arms. Artie sets her down on the ground.

"Apple, jsut make her sit there. I don't want her hurting herself if she falls down."

Apple:"Pet you could have handed that to me to give to him, quit trying to stand up! You are not well! And you sir could have said that as well!"

~Apple~
Go to Top of Page

Artiespet
SS senior field agent

USA
5113 Posts

Posted - 06/25/2007 :  12:08:31  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
Uhm Artie's little Petunia is having a bad day? sorry agent apple ma'am! Wont happen again ma'am

Go to Top of Page

nittanyapple
SS senior field agent

USA
8570 Posts

Posted - 06/25/2007 :  12:09:25  Show Profile  Visit nittanyapple's Homepage  Reply with Quote
quote:

Uhm Artie's little Petunia is having a bad day? sorry agent apple ma'am! Wont happen again ma'am

Snerk! Go to work already! And just so you know, that is now your name...PETUNIA!

~Apple~
Go to Top of Page

Artiespet
SS senior field agent

USA
5113 Posts

Posted - 06/25/2007 :  12:09:58  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
I have 8 mins left why you trying to get rid of me? snerk

Go to Top of Page

nittanyapple
SS senior field agent

USA
8570 Posts

Posted - 06/25/2007 :  12:10:41  Show Profile  Visit nittanyapple's Homepage  Reply with Quote
No now quit bothering me...Im trying to work!

~Apple~
Go to Top of Page

Artiespet
SS senior field agent

USA
5113 Posts

Posted - 06/25/2007 :  12:11:02  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
quote:
Originally posted by nittanyapple

quote:

Snerk! Go to work already! And just so you know, that is now your name...PETUNIA!

IS NOT!

Go to Top of Page

nittanyapple
SS senior field agent

USA
8570 Posts

Posted - 06/25/2007 :  12:11:43  Show Profile  Visit nittanyapple's Homepage  Reply with Quote
UH, Yes it is. petunia is now Pets real name,everyone! call her that!!

~Apple~
Go to Top of Page

Artiespet
SS senior field agent

USA
5113 Posts

Posted - 06/25/2007 :  12:12:59  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
ahem shall I have Artie let YOU mix those vials? snerk

Go to Top of Page

nittanyapple
SS senior field agent

USA
8570 Posts

Posted - 06/25/2007 :  12:13:37  Show Profile  Visit nittanyapple's Homepage  Reply with Quote
Maybe...I could be a chem expert, if i studied real hard...Petunia.

~Apple~
Go to Top of Page

kitana
SS novice field agent

1578 Posts

Posted - 06/25/2007 :  12:17:25  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
now ladies ladies lets play nice ROFLOL

Go to Top of Page

Artiespet
SS senior field agent

USA
5113 Posts

Posted - 06/25/2007 :  12:18:50  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
Arite gently moves dirt and debris as he clears the rubble from the strap.

"Crud! This is only one half of the saddlebag."

'ARABELLA, JEREMY!" He yells, "I've only got one half of the saddlebag in here the other half has to be out there. Find it but whatever you do DON'T touch it." He turns back to Pet.

"Pet, what exactly is in that other half of your saddlebag?" Pet stares blankly for a moment.

"Uhm...crud...I can't remember. Just the other vial of my explosive and...other really volatile things. I can't remember," Pet replied getting aggitated.

"Don't worry, sweetie. Arabella and Jeremy are looking for it they'll find it. Apple see what you can do for her." Artie renews his digging. I wish there was more I could do for Pet he thinks.

Go to Top of Page

Artiespet
SS senior field agent

USA
5113 Posts

Posted - 06/25/2007 :  12:20:18  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
Ok ladies I have to leave for work (Yes apple I know I have typos I'll fix them when I get back I'm runnign late apple you know how to write me till I can get home ttyl!

Go to Top of Page

Arabella

307 Posts

Posted - 06/25/2007 :  12:27:38  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
It is awfully dark out here, but I guess lighting a match would be a bad thing. Jeremy! squealed Arabella. "I am pretty sure that is not any part of said missing saddle bag. Drop it and keep looking.

The Night of the Inferno
Go to Top of Page
Page: of 122 Previous Topic Topic   
Previous Page | Next Page
 New Topic  Reply to Topic
 Printer Friendly
Jump To:
THE WILD WILD WEST @ wildwildwest.org © WildWildWest.org - Third Side of the Coin Go To Top Of Page
Snitz Forums 2000