Printer Friendly
Previous Page | Next Page
Author Previous Topic Topic 
Page: of 122

nittanyapple
SS senior field agent

USA
8570 Posts

Posted - 06/25/2007 :  12:32:15  Show Profile  Visit nittanyapple's Homepage  Reply with Quote
quote:
Originally posted by Arabella

It is awfully dark out here, but I guess lighting a match would be a bad thing. Jeremy! squealed Arabella. "I am pretty sure that is not any part of said missing saddle bag. Drop it and keep looking.

Snerk! Arabella, jeremy is kind of cute...snerk!

~Apple~
The Apple of Artemus Gordon's eye
Go to Top of Page

blacksheepbrat64
SS novice field agent

USA
1798 Posts

Posted - 06/25/2007 :  12:48:08  Show Profile  Visit blacksheepbrat64's Homepage  Reply with Quote
OOc----Just popping in to keep up.

Is Artie and Pet still trapped????

BSB64
"If you want to keep that peaches and cream complexion, you'd better tell us how to open that elevator!"
Jim to Triste in TN Dr. Loveless Died

Go to Top of Page

kitana
SS novice field agent

1578 Posts

Posted - 06/25/2007 :  13:59:08  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
yep and we are still waiting to find horace big maze.....

Artie, "Come one step closer and I'll misspell your name!"
Go to Top of Page

nittanyapple
SS senior field agent

USA
8570 Posts

Posted - 06/25/2007 :  14:01:21  Show Profile  Visit nittanyapple's Homepage  Reply with Quote
OOC: they aren't so much trapped as they are looking for the blowie uppie before they can get out.

~Apple~
Go to Top of Page

kitana
SS novice field agent

1578 Posts

Posted - 06/25/2007 :  14:15:44  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
Kit is follwoing behind Jim and BSB who are behind Horatio and Pidge. HSe is keeping an eye on which way they are going and the twists and turns, knowing Jim and BSB are doing the same thing. She hopes Pidge will be ok after all of this is said and done.

Go to Top of Page

nittanyapple
SS senior field agent

USA
8570 Posts

Posted - 06/25/2007 :  19:51:16  Show Profile  Visit nittanyapple's Homepage  Reply with Quote
Jeremy:"Artemus, I found the rest of Pets saddle bag."

~Apple~
Go to Top of Page

blacksheepbrat64
SS novice field agent

USA
1798 Posts

Posted - 06/25/2007 :  20:03:15  Show Profile  Visit blacksheepbrat64's Homepage  Reply with Quote
The maze through the fortress was strange. There were many doors that opened into brick walls. Kit opened one door started to step in when Horatio stopped her and pulled her back.

Kit'What are you doing.'
Horatio'Look,' he said pointing to the ground,'Its a trip wire.'
Horatio looked at Pidge and noticed how pale she looked.
Horatio'Pidge, darling, are you alright?'
Pidge'I'm sorry Horatio, all of this has been alot to absorb.'
Horatio'I know, when we get this maniac brother of mine, we'll get the other things taken care of, come on.'
Horatio pulled Pidge down the hall.

They came to richly decorated door. There was a number 13 in gold letters on the door.
Horatio'My brother is in that room, you can bet on it.'
Jim'How do you know?'
Horatio'That's my brother's favorite number.'
The door was locked and wouldn't open. Jim kicked the door in.
All of the group made it inside the room.
There sat Horace in what looked like a throne with two guards behind him and Miss Wellner sitting at his feet.

Horace'Well, I was wondering what took you all so long, Mr West, I told you what would happen if any of you tried to escape, but right now I must make my brother suffer.'

More men busted into the room. They tried to fight them off but couldn't. Jim and Kit would not stay down. Horatio kept trying to get to his brother but as soon as one man would be knocked out another would appear. Another man kept trying to take Pidge and BSB kept pulling him off kicking and punching him.

During the commotion, Horace and Miss Wellner slipped out of the room through an entrance nobody saw. Jim,Kit, and Horatio finally got the upper hand on the men, finally being able to knock them out and tie them up with some rope they found in the room. They went over to help BSB and Pidge. The man kept trying to grab Pidge and BSB wouldn't let him get her.
Man'I've had it with you Missy.'
In one quick moment, to took his gun and fired.
BSB fell to the ground. Pidge ran to her side while Jim, Horatio, and Kit got the man who shot BSB.
Jim'You deranged maniac.'
Jim started beating on him til Horatio noticed the man was out. Jim started to hit him again and Horatio stopped him
Horatio'Leave him alone, Jim he's out.'
Jim ran over to where BSB was. She was already sitting up.
Jim'B, are you ok?'
BSB'Yes, I think its just a flesh wound to my arm.'
Pidge and Kit found some cloth and tore it into a sling for BSB.
Kit'Where did that maniac go?'
Horatio'He went through the wall.'
Jim'Lets start knocking on these walls.

BSB64
"If you want to keep that peaches and cream complexion, you'd better tell us how to open that elevator!"

Go to Top of Page

blacksheepbrat64
SS novice field agent

USA
1798 Posts

Posted - 06/25/2007 :  20:25:25  Show Profile  Visit blacksheepbrat64's Homepage  Reply with Quote
OOC..Kit I think we overlapped do I need to change it?

quote:
Originally posted by kitana

Kit had knocked out several of the men and Jim had to admire that he also noticed how well BSB was doing. Kit Broke free and made it the throne "Its over Horace. Your prsioners have been set free, your plan has failed."

Kit approched Horace and his Guards stepped sround the throne. "its no use you are beaten"

BSB64

Go to Top of Page

kitana
SS novice field agent

1578 Posts

Posted - 06/25/2007 :  20:28:39  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
Nope works for me I will change mine

Go to Top of Page

kitana
SS novice field agent

1578 Posts

Posted - 06/25/2007 :  20:31:38  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
Kit stopped a moment she remebered seeing something out of the corner of her eye she goes to the wall and pulls on a wall scone, the wall slides back and Kit pulls out her revolver and heads down the hallway.

Go to Top of Page

blacksheepbrat64
SS novice field agent

USA
1798 Posts

Posted - 06/25/2007 :  20:42:12  Show Profile  Visit blacksheepbrat64's Homepage  Reply with Quote
Seeing the door open, BSB, Jim,Pidge and Horatio followed Kit.

BSB64

Go to Top of Page

Artiespet
SS senior field agent

USA
5113 Posts

Posted - 06/25/2007 :  23:36:01  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
Artie: "Jeremy I'll be right there don't touch that saddlebag." Artie looked at Pet.

"Pet dear do you think you can come with me? I know explosives but I'm not sure I know your brand." He grabbed her hand to lead her out but she didn't move.

"Apple, what's wrong with Pet?" Arite asked worriedly.

"She fell asleep, Artie. I tried to keep her awake but I turned to look at that pile of rubble over there and when I turned back she was asleep."

"Oh great. Well, I'll go check out the saddlebag maybe we got lucky and nothings broken."

Artie crawls through to the hall and carefully inspects the saddlebag.

Agents! Ya can't live with them. And Admin takes a rather dim view to ya blowing em up.
Go to Top of Page

Artiespet
SS senior field agent

USA
5113 Posts

Posted - 06/25/2007 :  23:44:56  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
Jeremy: "Artemus, is Pet all right?"

"She will be once I get her out of here. Now, let's have a look at this shall we?"

Artie pulls out the pocket magnifier and examines the saddlebag. He reaches for the flap and then remembers Pet saying something about a special way to open it.

"Crud...Pet is the only one who can open this!" Artie shakes his head.

"Can she come out and open it for you? Hey, why aren't they out here anyway?" Jeremy asked.

"Unfortunately, no Pet can't come out just yet. She passed out in there. I've got to find some way of getting this in there to her."

Looking around Artie thought quickly and asked Jeremy to hand him a board from the rubble. Artie carefully slid the board under the saddlebag and then ever so gently making sure not to jostle the bag he slid it inch by inch up the pile of rubble until he was by the hole leading into the room.

"Jeremy I want you to sit up here and keep a look out. If you see anyone holler at us and whatever you do try to keep them from coming in here."

"What will you be doing?" Jeremy asked.

"Waiting for Pet to wake up and open this thing so we can see what the damage is. I'll send Apple out here to keep you company if you'd like."

"Sure the more the merrier I always say." Jeremy smiled as Artie disappeared through the hole.

Agents! Ya can't live with them. And Admin takes a rather dim view to ya blowing em up.
Go to Top of Page

Artiespet
SS senior field agent

USA
5113 Posts

Posted - 06/25/2007 :  23:48:04  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
"Apple, we have to wait for Pet to wake up before we go anyt further. I don't know how to open this and I don't want to try."

"Me either, knowing her love of booby traps it's probably not easy to open!"

"Oh I have Jeremy keeping watch up there. I told him I'd send you up there with him to keep him company." Artie said distractedly.

"Sure, Artie, whatever you say, Artie," Apple replied with a smirk and a mischevious twinkle in her eye.

Go to Top of Page

Artiespet
SS senior field agent

USA
5113 Posts

Posted - 06/25/2007 :  23:50:55  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
"Well, my Pet, we are alone again at last," Artie spoke softly as he stared at his blue eyed beauty.

"I just need you to wake up and tell me how to operate that saddlebag of yours! When we get out of here we need to have a really LONG talk about some of your inventions, sweetheart." Artie chuckled as he sat back to wait for Pet to wake.

Go to Top of Page

Artiespet
SS senior field agent

USA
5113 Posts

Posted - 06/25/2007 :  23:52:43  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
Well laides that's all for tonight before it becomes tomorrow lol I will be back before I have to go to work tomorrow. Be nice to me now, I know where all the cool blowie upies are hidden!

Go to Top of Page

blacksheepbrat64
SS novice field agent

USA
1798 Posts

Posted - 06/26/2007 :  04:54:45  Show Profile  Visit blacksheepbrat64's Homepage  Reply with Quote
As they went down the hidden passageway, BSB felt dizzy. She stopped for a minute and leaned up against the wall from the tunnel. The room started to spin. Pidge noticed.

Pidge'BSB are you ok?'
BSB'Yes, I think so, come on.'
They started back down hall.
BSB took only a few steps and then passed out.
Pidge'Jim,Kit,Horatio, come back here a minute, BSB passed out.'

They went to check on her. She was indeed uncouncious.

BSB64

Go to Top of Page

Pidgeon
SS novice field agent

2666 Posts

Posted - 06/26/2007 :  06:40:32  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
OOC: Ok, ladies. I'm back. Thanks for all of your kind concerns. I couldn't use the computer yesterday so I went through withdrawal.

Took me a while to read all of this. I'm going to be popping in and out today but I'll be posting.

Ok, Petunia. We're going to have to keep our eyes on you. (snerk) The old "passing out into his arms" routine, huh?

"Any scene can be more freshly and clearly seen when it is seen upside down." G.K. Chesterton
Go to Top of Page

Pidgeon
SS novice field agent

2666 Posts

Posted - 06/26/2007 :  07:00:47  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
OOC: I don't know if you ladies realize this but 300-400 more hits on this thread and will reach 10,000 hits. (That'll probably take 2 days. ) Wow. Wowee. This train is getting a lot of miles on it. Do we get frequent rider miles?

"Any scene can be more freshly and clearly seen when it is seen upside down." G.K. Chesterton
Go to Top of Page

kitana
SS novice field agent

1578 Posts

Posted - 06/26/2007 :  07:02:28  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
*Kit Looked at Jim* "Ok we have got to get her outta here, Jim take her back up to the others the rest of us will continue on and get Horace."

*Jim Reluctantly agreed and picked BSB and started back the way they had come. Kit Pidge and Horatio Continued on. Kit was going to be glad to get out of these mazes, and she was wondering how the others were doing with digging out Pet and Artemus.*

Go to Top of Page

Artiespet
SS senior field agent

USA
5113 Posts

Posted - 06/26/2007 :  08:15:57  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
quote:
Originally posted by Pidgeon

OOC: Ok, ladies. I'm back. Thanks for all of your kind concerns. I couldn't use the computer yesterday so I went through withdrawal.

Took me a while to read all of this. I'm going to be popping in and out today but I'll be posting.

Ok, Petunia. We're going to have to keep our eyes on you. (snerk) The old "passing out into his arms" routine, huh?

Ok snerk I do not care WHAT my Colonel thinks blowie upie of a fellow agent does have it's advantages snerk

Uhm In my defense ma'am it's a darn good thing I had a bulletproof saddlebag or the entire mountain would now be residing on the moon

Frankly, I blame my muse someone got it started down the mcj road and it will take some hard work to get back where I was lol.

Go to Top of Page

kitana
SS novice field agent

1578 Posts

Posted - 06/26/2007 :  08:39:48  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
*Jim had finally made it back through the caves to where the others were at, Jeremey looked at BSB and Spoke* "What happened?"

"WE were ambushed back in the tunnels Bess was shot she will be fine but she passed out and someone had to bring her back up. I left Kit with the others to find Horace, how are we on this end have you found the other explosive yet?"

Go to Top of Page

blacksheepbrat64
SS novice field agent

USA
1798 Posts

Posted - 06/26/2007 :  08:41:13  Show Profile  Visit blacksheepbrat64's Homepage  Reply with Quote
****OOC and character name change********

To me, using BSB just didn't look right in the story, from now on she will be know as Bess. I think that sounds better. Even thought my signuature will show BSB64....my character for the threads from now on will be Bess.

Now back to our adventure.

BSB64

Go to Top of Page

Artiespet
SS senior field agent

USA
5113 Posts

Posted - 06/26/2007 :  08:48:53  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
Once Pet wakes up she will think that is a good and proper fitting name for you Bess!

Go to Top of Page

kitana
SS novice field agent

1578 Posts

Posted - 06/26/2007 :  09:13:33  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
The three make it to a dead end and cannot figure out how to get past. Kit Looks at pidge and Horatio* "He has gotten away for now but I am sure he will be back..... we need to get you both out of here I will be right behind setting some explosives we can't let this place be found our used again."

*Horatio started to say something, Kit cut him off* If you love Pidgeon you will take her out of here right now.

*He nodded and they headed back towards the others Kit stopped in the room with all the amunition and begain to set hidden time delays, she wanted to give them enough time to get out but also make sure they weren't found and disarmed. She also had the two vials left from Pet and she would use those to close the tunnel.*

*PIdge and Horatio Kept going and made it back to the others"
Horatio Spoke"Kit is setting some time delays we have to get everyone out now."

Go to Top of Page

Artiespet
SS senior field agent

USA
5113 Posts

Posted - 06/26/2007 :  09:52:36  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
Pet groaned and began to stir. Artie bent over her and waited for her to open her eyes.

"Hello, sweetheart," He smiled at her as she blinked her eyes. Focus, Artemus old boy, focus,he thought.

"While it's nice to see you clearly even though there are still two of you this helacious headache I could do without," Pet replied as she reached up and felt the large knot on the back of her head, wincing when she touches it.

"My vision has focused so why are there still two of you...not that I'm complaining," Pet smiled.

"Here, look at me," Artie looked into her eyes carefully. Stop that, Artemus, he said to himself as he found himself getting lost in her eyes again.

"Follow my finger," he spoke softly as he moved his finger back and forth.

"Well?" Pet asked as her eyes locked with his deep dark chocolate brown ones, Now here's a kind of lost I don't mind!Pet thought.

"I don't like this, sweetheart. You still have a nasty concussion. We have to get out of here and I haven't been able to locate the other vial of your explosive." Ar this Pet sat bolt upright, her head swimming.

"Hey now, don't do that! Any sudden moves and you're going to get sick." Artie said as he steadied her.

"You don't understand, Artie. I had some nitro in that bag..."

"Ny...oh lord. How the heck did you keep that from blowing you sky high?"

"Relax, hun..."

"Relax?" He has a shocked look on his face, "RELAX? Do...do...you...did you not listen to my lecture?"

"Artie, hun...I didn't get a chance to show you my new invetion I've been talking about. Oh you thought it was that wind device? Nah that I played with when I was ticked at Jim and was hiding in your lab."

"While I was in there I saw your heavily fortified nitro and thought there has to be a better way to store the stuff. So I came up with one."

"You came up with one? There's only one way to store that stuff is so volatile." Artie looked as her with raised eyebrow.

"Not anymore. I found a way to make it solid. I made non-explosive solid mixture containing nitroglycerin and anhydrous lactose. Now the only way to make the stuff blow is with a fuse or exposure to high intensity heat."

"I am impressed, very impressed. You'll have to give me the recipe." he beamed, "Oh I coudl just kiss you! You have made things a lot easier." Artie leaned forward and brushed his lips against hers.

"Hey, you two," Apple called down to them, "Can you continue that AFTER we get out of here?" she rolled her eyes and said something to Jeremy that made him laugh.

"What? Oh yeah...ahem," Artie cleared his throat and turned to Pet.

Go to Top of Page

kitana
SS novice field agent

1578 Posts

Posted - 06/26/2007 :  10:04:16  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
*Kit went down a tunnel and set more explosisves these to go offjust afew seconds behind the main blast*

Horatio spoke a little louder* "I hate to interrupt but what part of This place is going to blow sky High in a few minutes did you not hear?"

Go to Top of Page

Artiespet
SS senior field agent

USA
5113 Posts

Posted - 06/26/2007 :  10:09:50  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
"Pet, we need to find that nitrowhatever you call it...can you stand?"

"Get me on my feet and I'll run!" Artie helped her to her feet and held on to her tightly when she swayed.

"I'll get you up to Apple and Jeremy then come look for the rest of the contents of this half of your saddlebag." Artie took her hand, lacing his fingers in hers.

"Artie...did you just say that my saddlebag was torn?" Pet asked worried.

"Yeah, it was torn in two in the explosion I brought this half in here and the other is burried under there." Artie pointed to the pile of rubble.

"Oh crud!"

"Sweetheart...you're scaring me. And it isn't nice to do that."

"Artie, we can't look for that saddlebag. We've got to get out of here and now."

"But you said you made the nitro stable..." Arite didn't like where this was going.

"I did make the mitro stable. But remember when I said only a fuse or intense heat could set it off?" Pet hesitated.

"Yes...Pet, sweetheart I am not going to like where this conversation is going will I?"

"Uhm...probably not so let's just say get the heck out of here and you can yell at me later!"

Artie realizing he still had her hand in his pulled her to him and put his arm around her. They made their way to the exit hole and the waiting Apple and Jeremy.

"Artemus, where are the explosives?" Jeremy asked.

"Go...go, go! I'll explain it to you on the way. Just go as fast as you can!"

Apple and Jeremy slid down the rubble and waited for Pet and Artie. Then they began the trek to find their fellow agentsm hoping they could find them in time. Artie kept his arm around Pet as he led her down the hall.

"Arite, did you know walking while seeing double is HARD?" Pet asked.

"Yes, sweetie, if you have to just close your eyes that will help. I'll lead you."

Go to Top of Page

Pidgeon
SS novice field agent

2666 Posts

Posted - 06/26/2007 :  10:18:38  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
OOC: Oh, Pet. This is getting pathetic!! LOL

We're sending you back to rehab!!

(Now where is my Colonel Hearn??)

Go to Top of Page

kitana
SS novice field agent

1578 Posts

Posted - 06/26/2007 :  10:18:38  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
Jim was Up ahead with Bess, and Pidge and Horatio were waiting at the end of the hall* Up this way Arabella is waiting she knows the way out... This is the quickest way?"

Jeremey helped with the injured as they hurried out of the Tunnels. Kit was close enough to them that she could hear the footfalls echo in the tunnels... Just then a huge explosion rocked the tunnel, kit stoped and turned laying face down as a plum of dust passed over her.

On the otherside the others were thrown to the ground as they exited the tunnels and dust bellowed out covering them all.

Kit stood quickely her only escape route that she new of was now blocked off, she estemated that she had maybe 2 minutes before the other explosives went off, not enough time to deactivate them. She went back down the hall and made it to the throne room and another passage opened up the older woman Mrs. Wellner was standing there. She motioned for Kit to follow and she did, they could see a faint light up ahead when the other explosives went off and the caves begain to crumble around them.....

(to Be Cont)

Go to Top of Page
Page: of 122 Previous Topic Topic   
Previous Page | Next Page
 New Topic  Reply to Topic
 Printer Friendly
Jump To:
THE WILD WILD WEST @ wildwildwest.org © WildWildWest.org - Third Side of the Coin Go To Top Of Page
Snitz Forums 2000