Posted - 06/26/2007 :  10:20:35  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
quote:
Originally posted by Pidgeon

OOC: Oh, Pet. This is getting pathetic!! LOL

We're sending you back to rehab!!

(Now where is my Colonel Hearn??)

You can't send me "back" to rehab as I have never been there

My horse keeps taking a wrong turn.

Agents! Ya can't live with them. And Admin takes a rather dim view to ya blowing em up.
Go to Top of Page

Pidgeon
SS novice field agent

2666 Posts

Posted - 06/26/2007 :  10:26:24  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
As the ground is rumbling from the explosion, Pidge cries out,"Kit!! She's back there!!"

Horatio yells, "Go ahead, Pidge. I'm going back for her. James, Bess. Take Pidge out of here. Now!"

Pidge: "Horatio, NO!!!!!!"

Horatio finds a secret opening in the wall and disappears.

"Any scene can be more freshly and clearly seen when it is seen upside down." G.K. Chesterton
Go to Top of Page

Artiespet
SS senior field agent

USA
5113 Posts

Posted - 06/26/2007 :  10:26:33  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
"Whew that was close!" Jeremy said.

"You have no idea," Artie replied as he looked at Pet, "and YOU...don't think I haven't forgotten about that little talk. Do you realize what that explosive could have done?"

"Uhm...it hasn't done anything yet. Give it oh about a minute...hey where's Kit?"

Agents! Ya can't live with them. And Admin takes a rather dim view to ya blowing em up.
Go to Top of Page

kitana
SS novice field agent

1578 Posts

Posted - 06/26/2007 :  10:35:32  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
Jeremey Looks at Pet "Kit is still in there!"

Jim speaks up "Where did Horatio Go he is going to get himself killed"

Artie looks at the explosion hopeing she found away out. he help Pet sit down.

(pidge check you e-mail)

Artie, "Come one step closer and I'll misspell your name!"
Go to Top of Page

Artiespet
SS senior field agent

USA
5113 Posts

Posted - 06/26/2007 :  10:43:18  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
:We have to go find her! We can't leave her in there!" Pet tried to get up and go back in. Artie and Apple held her back.

"Pet, you can't go back in there. Kit's a smart agent she'll find a way out." Artie told her.

Go to Top of Page

kitana
SS novice field agent

1578 Posts

Posted - 06/26/2007 :  10:49:50  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
*Kit stumbled as the floor shook she could see the older woman was already out and she was glad of that... a few more steps and she would be out. The ceiling caved in a huge rock scraped her arm as she lunged for the opening. she hit the groud hard knocking the wind out she cough as she s*cked in alot of dust from the plume that followed her. She lay there coughing for a moment as a the ground rumbled once again. She hoped everyone had gotten out.

Go to Top of Page

blacksheepbrat64
SS novice field agent

USA
1798 Posts

Posted - 06/26/2007 :  10:56:24  Show Profile  Visit blacksheepbrat64's Homepage  Reply with Quote
Bess woke up to the sound of the explosion.
Bess'What happened?'
She began counting the people around her.
Bess'Where's Kit, Where's Horatio? Pet?'
Bess stuggled to get up as another explosion came.
Jim'Get back down on that ground now,'he said holding her down.
Jim'Nobody can get in there, NOBODY move until these explosions stop.'

BSB64
"If you want to keep that peaches and cream complexion, you'd better tell us how to open that elevator!"
Jim to Triste in TN Dr. Loveless Died

Go to Top of Page

Pidgeon
SS novice field agent

2666 Posts

Posted - 06/26/2007 :  10:57:31  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
Pidge hangs onto Bess and just looks at the last spot she saw Horatio.

"Any scene can be more freshly and clearly seen when it is seen upside down." G.K. Chesterton
Go to Top of Page

kitana
SS novice field agent

1578 Posts

Posted - 06/26/2007 :  11:02:02  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
*Kit was trying to stand when the next explosion rocked the are the cave coughed out more dust and debris, its force knocked her off her fit and she hit the ground this time she passed out but only for a moment, she turned over and covered her head until the ground decided to stop moving, maybe she shouldn't have used pets new liquid.*

Go to Top of Page

blacksheepbrat64
SS novice field agent

USA
1798 Posts

Posted - 06/26/2007 :  11:43:33  Show Profile  Visit blacksheepbrat64's Homepage  Reply with Quote
The next explosion happened and Jim kept a tight grip on Bess.
After the explosion, she yanked her arm away.
Bess'You didn't have to hold my arm so tight, now look, its bleeding again.'

Jim looked at her arm and the back of her shoulder. He discovered it was not a flesh wound after all, and there was not exit would. Bess still had the bullet in shoulder.

BSB64
"If you want to keep that peaches and cream complexion, you'd better tell us how to open that elevator!"

Go to Top of Page

Artiespet
SS senior field agent

USA
5113 Posts

Posted - 06/26/2007 :  11:56:26  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
quote:

Hey Pet, check your email.

Hey Pidge, check yours snerk

Go to Top of Page

blacksheepbrat64
SS novice field agent

USA
1798 Posts

Posted - 06/26/2007 :  12:14:28  Show Profile  Visit blacksheepbrat64's Homepage  Reply with Quote
Bess tried to stand up again, but was too dizzy. Apple made her sit down. Jim signaled to Artie and Jeremy to a little spot.
Jim spoke quietly to Jeremy and Artie.
Jim'We've got to get that bullett out of Bess, if we don't she'll die, it won't stop bleeding.'
Artie'I'll try.'
Jim'Lets get her leaned up against this tree.'
Artie and Jeremy went over to the remaining women telling them in hushed tones what was going on.'
Apple spoke up first.'Since I'm the only one that hasn't gotten injured this time, I'll help you.'
Jim'Ok guys lets do it.'

BSB64

Go to Top of Page

kitana
SS novice field agent

1578 Posts

Posted - 06/26/2007 :  12:33:37  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
*Kit came up over the ridge and saw people gathered at a three as she walked up Arabella filled her in. Kit walked up behind Artie and spoke*

"If you will allow me I did alot of this in the war." *kit took off the pack she had been carring and opened it. She pulled out a small vile and put some on a cloth. "Bess I am going to let you rest for a bit it will be easier to remove the bullet." She covered her nose and mouth and Bess was soon out.

"Jim, Artie would you lay her down please Apple willyou lay my instruments out and use this bottle of whiskey to sterlize them."

As apple was doing that Kit pulled back Bes shirt and pulled the clothe out that had gotten into the wound. She took the prob from apple and soon found out how deep the bullet was. Jim and Artie looked on in awe as kit worked with the skill of a surgeon. There was alot they did not know about this woman. Soon she had the bullet out and sterlized the wound then stiched it up. she had forgotten all about her own wound as she used the whiskey to was her hands and clean up her isturments* "Apple would you please finsih bandaging the wound I here Pet is hurt."

She walked over to Pet and smiled "Hey there how ya doing?"

Go to Top of Page

nittanyapple
SS senior field agent

USA
8570 Posts

Posted - 06/26/2007 :  12:35:26  Show Profile  Visit nittanyapple's Homepage  Reply with Quote
quote:
Originally posted by Artiespet

quote:

Well then I suggest that you go to a CWWWWA meeting and learn to breathe again, Petunia. Snerkle...

~Apple~
The Apple of Artemus Gordon's eye
Go to Top of Page

Pidgeon
SS novice field agent

2666 Posts

Posted - 06/26/2007 :  12:38:07  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
quote:
Originally posted by kitana

(OOPS Pidge we cross posted)

I know. I deleted.

Go to Top of Page

blacksheepbrat64
SS novice field agent

USA
1798 Posts

Posted - 06/26/2007 :  12:47:34  Show Profile  Visit blacksheepbrat64's Homepage  Reply with Quote
Bess slowly opened her eyes and saw Apple.
Bess'What the....?' She tried standing up.
Apple slowly pushed her back the ground by the tree.
Apple'Its ok Bess, Kit got the bullet out.'
Bess'Kit?'
Apple'Yes it seems Kit knows alot more that what she lets on.'
Bess'Don't we all.'
Apple'What do you mean by that?'
Bess'You don't want to hear about it right now. Where's Kit I want to thank her.'

Jim walked up to them.
Jim'Ok Apple, Kit needs you to help with Pet, I'll stay here with Bess, I won't let her out of my sight.'
Apple looked at Jim like What is going on here?
Apple just shrugged and went to help Kit.

BSB64

Go to Top of Page

nittanyapple
SS senior field agent

USA
8570 Posts

Posted - 06/26/2007 :  12:51:14  Show Profile  Visit nittanyapple's Homepage  Reply with Quote
*Apple pats Jim on the shoulder before she leaves*
Apple:"Glad to see you James, glad to see you..."
*Jim smiles at her as she goes to help Kit tend to Petunia*

~Apple~
Go to Top of Page

Artiespet
SS senior field agent

USA
5113 Posts

Posted - 06/26/2007 :  12:54:25  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
Horatio didn't listen to Pidge's pleas and ran back into the secret entrance. His brother was in here and he had to get him to listen to reason.

He finds Horace with his back to him working frantically on a machine. Horatio knew his brother would be hard to convince but he had to try.

"Horace..." he began as Horace spun around to face him.

"Horatio..." he spat.

"Horace, you need to come with me. This place is going to collapse. We need to..."

"No, Horatio. I will not go with you. All our lives everything has been about you. You you you! You were always the smarter one...the faster one...the better one. I will stop you once and for all and the world shall know the true genius I really am!"

"Horace. You've got to listen to me. I never meant to hurt you ever. You are my brother. I have always tried to do what was best for you."

"You only cared about yourself...and THAT woman! She was the ruination of you brother and you were too blinded by your love for her to see that.”

“Don’ you see, Horatio? As long as you are on this earth I will always be your brother…your shadow. Nothing matters but making the Great Horatio Hearn happy!”

Horace lunged at his brother and wrapped his hands around his neck. Horatio pried his hands lose and tried to push his brother back. He didn’t want to fight with him, just reason with him.

They failed to notice as the ground shook and the mountain roared. Rocks, dirt, roots and debris began falling down around them. Raining down on them like fire from heaven. The brother’s grappled and wrestled with each other oblivious to it all.

At another earthquake, a fissure opened in the ground between them. The brothers separated one on each side. Horatio held out his hand toward his brother intending to pull him over to safety. Horace grabbed the offered limb and pulled, bringing Horatio across the chasm, making him fall.

Horatio grasped the edge and held on tight. He looked up at his brother and saw only hatred, a hate so pure and raging his eye seemed to burn with it. Horace grinned evilly at him as he stomped on his hand trying to force him into the abyss.

Horatio reached up and grabbed his brother’s ankle and pulled him down. Horace fell to the floor screaming in anger. Horatio pulled himself up and grasped his brother by the shoulders. He had to try one last time to talk some sense into him.

“Horace, you have got to listen to me. I have never wanted to do you harm. I have always loved you. You are my brother, flesh of my flesh, blood of my blood. Everything I have done I have done for you and because of you.”

At that moment the ground shook again with a massive explosion (probably Pet’s left behind explosives) and they were thrown to the ground. Horace merely looked at his brother and smirked.

“See you in He**, brother.” Horace snidely remarked.

Their eyes locked as the ceiling came crashing down around and on top of them.

Go to Top of Page

Artiespet
SS senior field agent

USA
5113 Posts

Posted - 06/26/2007 :  12:57:11  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
quote:
Originally posted by nittanyapple

quote:
Originally posted by Artiespet

quote:

Well then I suggest that you go to a CWWWWA meeting and learn to breathe again, Petunia. Snerkle...

I don't want to and you can't make me neener neener

Go to Top of Page

Pidgeon
SS novice field agent

2666 Posts

Posted - 06/26/2007 :  12:58:52  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
At the moment of the massive explosion, Pidge looks up, her hand reaching for her heart.

"NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!!!!!

Go to Top of Page

nittanyapple
SS senior field agent

USA
8570 Posts

Posted - 06/26/2007 :  13:04:12  Show Profile  Visit nittanyapple's Homepage  Reply with Quote
*Apple gasps and runs to Pidge*

~Apple~
Go to Top of Page

Pidgeon
SS novice field agent

2666 Posts

Posted - 06/26/2007 :  13:16:47  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
With a sick feeling in the pit of her stomach, Pidge starts running to what's left of the tunnel.

"Horatio!! Where are you?!"

She starts pulling debris from the entrance.

Apple tries to pull her back but Pidge shakes her off.

"Get away from me! We have to get Horatio out!!" She frantically pulls away debris getting dirt on her face and her hands and her dress.

Jim walks up and stands right behind her, waiting.

Go to Top of Page

Pidgeon
SS novice field agent

2666 Posts

Posted - 06/26/2007 :  13:32:54  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
Jim starts pulling debris with Pidge. The others look at each other and with the exception of a wounded Bess, they all come over and start pulling debris. Even Bess, as weak as she is, pulls herself over and tries to help.

With tears running down her dirty face, Pidge is relentless. She knows he is in there somewhere. Her dress, torn, is getting in her way so she hitches it up by her knees. Jeremy and Jim try not to look but keep pulling debris and passing it back. Everyone forms a line and moves debris off.

Go to Top of Page

nittanyapple
SS senior field agent

USA
8570 Posts

Posted - 06/26/2007 :  13:40:43  Show Profile  Visit nittanyapple's Homepage  Reply with Quote
*Apple is close to tears for her friend, and Jeremy puts his arm around her shoulder*

Apple:"If anything were to happen to the Captain, I don't know what I would do..."

~Apple~
Go to Top of Page

Pidgeon
SS novice field agent

2666 Posts

Posted - 06/26/2007 :  13:42:04  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
Something glitters in the sun and catches Jim's eye. He stops what he's doing and walks over to pick it up. It is a ring but not an ordinary one. He walks over to Pidge and asks her, "Does this look familiar?"

Pidge stops for a moment and wipes the sweat from her eyes. She stares at it for a minute not really seeing it.

She takes it in her hands and looks at it. She feels a sob reaching in her throat. Just as she collapses, Jim and Jeremy reach out and grab her easing her to the ground.

Apple and Pet are right there by her side. They feel helpless in this moment. How do you comfort Pidge?

Pidge speaks dully, "This was Horatio's ring. See? It has the family crest. Only the eldest son has a ring like this. It was given him by his father. He never took it off."

Go to Top of Page

Pidgeon
SS novice field agent

2666 Posts

Posted - 06/26/2007 :  13:44:10  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
Pidge: "He must be dead. He swore that he would never remove it until he passed it down to a son. A son he will never have."

And with that Pidge lays her head and weeps.

Go to Top of Page

nittanyapple
SS senior field agent

USA
8570 Posts

Posted - 06/26/2007 :  13:44:27  Show Profile  Visit nittanyapple's Homepage  Reply with Quote
*Apple bursts into tears and holds her friend*

~Apple~
Go to Top of Page

Artiespet
SS senior field agent

USA
5113 Posts

Posted - 06/26/2007 :  13:52:53  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
Pet leans over to Artie and whispers

"What can you say at a time like this? It will get better but not anytime soon, I can't lie to her."

Artie: "Just be there for her. She'll probably want someone to talk to, just be that someone."

Go to Top of Page

Pidgeon
SS novice field agent

2666 Posts

Posted - 06/26/2007 :  13:59:25  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
Jim picks up Pidge and walk her back to a tree for shade. Apple stays with Pidge for a moment while the others confer.

Jim: "Let's get Pidge and Bess back to the train. We can check with the doctor afterwards."

Jeremy: "I'll take Pidge. Jim, how about if Bess rides with you?"

Artie: "Pet rides with me. With her eyesight, the horse would probably go around in circles." With that he carefully puts his arm around Pet and lifts her ever so gently onto his horse. He wraps his arms around her and pulls her close. She snuggles in to him.

Go to Top of Page

nittanyapple
SS senior field agent

USA
8570 Posts

Posted - 06/26/2007 :  14:00:31  Show Profile  Visit nittanyapple's Homepage  Reply with Quote
OKAY OKAY THAT IS JUST TOO MUCH!!

~Apple~
Go to Top of Page
Page: of 122 Previous Topic Topic   
Previous Page | Next Page
 New Topic  Reply to Topic
 Printer Friendly
Jump To:
THE WILD WILD WEST @ wildwildwest.org © WildWildWest.org - Third Side of the Coin Go To Top Of Page
Snitz Forums 2000