Previous Page | Next Page
Author Previous Topic Topic 
Page: of 122

Artiespet
SS senior field agent

USA
5113 Posts

Posted - 06/26/2007 :  14:34:16  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
Artie: "Apple, I'm glad you caught up to us. Pet isn't feeling very well and I'm going to head off now insted of waiting. We'll meet up wtih you later."

Artie pats Apple's arm and tells her everything will work out with Pidge she has a lot of friends who care about her. Then he pulls on the reins and steers his horse down a side road.

Agents! Ya can't live with them. And Admin takes a rather dim view to ya blowing em up.
Go to Top of Page

nittanyapple
SS senior field agent

USA
8570 Posts

Posted - 06/26/2007 :  14:41:46  Show Profile  Visit nittanyapple's Homepage  Reply with Quote
Before Artemus and Pet take another road Apple says to him:"They will be up for promotion now, won't they? Field agents...Pidge and Pet, and even Bess?

Artemus gives her that lopsided grin and a wink, then says, "Of course, why wouldn't they? They have earned it on this case. You should be up for promotion too, I would say."

Apple waves the pair away and chirrups to Daisy so that she can catch up to everyone else.

~Apple~
The Apple of Artemus Gordon's eye
Go to Top of Page

nittanyapple
SS senior field agent

USA
8570 Posts

Posted - 06/26/2007 :  14:55:32  Show Profile  Visit nittanyapple's Homepage  Reply with Quote
*Apple catches up to the others and relays the message from Arte that he is taking Pet into the doctor in town, that he doesn't think he can wait.*

Apple:"What is it between those two? I haven't seen sparks like that since the Captain and I first met."

~Apple~
Go to Top of Page

Artiespet
SS senior field agent

USA
5113 Posts

Posted - 06/26/2007 :  15:02:34  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
Jeremy laughed and looked at Apple.

"Yeah, it sure hit them like one of Pet's blowie upies didn't it?" He grinned.

Agents! Ya can't live with them. And Admin takes a rather dim view to ya blowing em up.
Go to Top of Page

kitana
SS novice field agent

1578 Posts

Posted - 06/26/2007 :  15:03:46  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
*kit had made sure apple took the sleeping powder for Pidge and that Jim knew not to ride to quickly with bess. SHe would ridee ahead and check the train tressle out and had told Jeremey to check the train for exploseives since Artie was taking Pidge to a doctor... which sorta un-nerved her but it would all be ok. SHe dontice her arm had stopped bleeding where the rock hit it and she made a mental not to clean it out once this was done.*

Artie, "Come one step closer and I'll misspell your name!"
Go to Top of Page

Artiespet
SS senior field agent

USA
5113 Posts

Posted - 06/26/2007 :  15:17:12  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
Artie gently lifted Pet off his horse and helped her into the doctor's office amid the many protests from Pet.

Artie tells the nurse they need to see a doctor right away. Pet just rolls her eyes and sighs.

“You said it was nice to have someone to take care of you, dear and I want to do that, if you’ll let me.” Artie looked at her and spoke softly.

“All right, you win.” Pet allowed Artie to help her into the examination room.

The doctor entered and Artie explained the situation to him. The doctor performed all the standard tests and confirmed Artie’s diagnosis. He suggested Artie take Pet somewhere she could get rest and quiet for several days. Artie promised he would and pulled the doctor off to the side.

After a hushed conversation in which the doctor’s head snapped up to look at Pet then back to Artie and a grin broke out on his face, the doctor nodded gave Artie some last minute instructions and told them they could leave.

“Provided you do EXACTLY as Mr. Gordon says,” the doctor admonished Pet.

“I will, you have my word on that.”

To which Artie and the doctor exchanged grins.

Go to Top of Page

Artiespet
SS senior field agent

USA
5113 Posts

Posted - 06/26/2007 :  15:36:52  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
As they head out of the doctor’s office Artie helps Pet back onto his horse and they head off down the street.

“Uh…darling…this isn’t the way back to the train.” Pet is getting curious and a bit nervous.

“I know that. We have a stop to make first.” He whispers in her ear.

“We do? Does it have anything to do with your whispered conversation with the doctor?” Pet asks.

“In a way. We’re here, let me help you down.”

Artie slid off the horse and helped Pet down she opened her eyes and looked at the establishment Artie had stopped at. Her jaw dropped. Was he SERIOUS? She looked from the sign back to Artie.

He had a grin from ear to ear and he cocked an eyebrow at her.

“I’m game if you’re game, Petunia,” he says as he smiles at her and they head inside.

The man inside welcomed them and let them into the inner chamber. He pulled out his book and began to read…

He concluded with…”and by the powers in vested in me by God and this state I now pronounce you husband and wife. You may kiss the bride.”

Artie smiled his biggest smile and kissed his bride.

Go to Top of Page

Pidgeon
SS novice field agent

2666 Posts

Posted - 06/26/2007 :  15:38:05  Show Profile  Reply with Quote

"Any scene can be more freshly and clearly seen when it is seen upside down." G.K. Chesterton
Go to Top of Page

Artiespet
SS senior field agent

USA
5113 Posts

Posted - 06/26/2007 :  15:39:27  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
quote:
Originally posted by Pidgeon

you started it

Go to Top of Page

nittanyapple
SS senior field agent

USA
8570 Posts

Posted - 06/26/2007 :  15:39:33  Show Profile  Visit nittanyapple's Homepage  Reply with Quote
TWINS separated at birth, but mine was an assignment!!!SNERK!!

~Apple~
Go to Top of Page

Pidgeon
SS novice field agent

2666 Posts

Posted - 06/26/2007 :  15:39:46  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
Hey Petunia. Seems like we've been down this road before.

"Any scene can be more freshly and clearly seen when it is seen upside down." G.K. Chesterton
Go to Top of Page

Pidgeon
SS novice field agent

2666 Posts

Posted - 06/26/2007 :  15:40:51  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
quote:
Originally posted by Artiespet

quote:
Originally posted by Pidgeon

you started it

*sigh*

Yes. I think I created a monster.

Go to Top of Page

Artiespet
SS senior field agent

USA
5113 Posts

Posted - 06/26/2007 :  15:42:04  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
see what happens when I finish a fic AND I don't have to work? snerk

Go to Top of Page

Pidgeon
SS novice field agent

2666 Posts

Posted - 06/26/2007 :  15:42:39  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
Friends. We have reached a milestone. We have passed the 10,000 hits. (And I thought it would take two days!! It barely took one! )

Go to Top of Page

nittanyapple
SS senior field agent

USA
8570 Posts

Posted - 06/26/2007 :  15:44:06  Show Profile  Visit nittanyapple's Homepage  Reply with Quote
Congratulations Pidge! you started a great thread.

~Apple~
Go to Top of Page

Artiespet
SS senior field agent

USA
5113 Posts

Posted - 06/26/2007 :  15:45:18  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
Congrats and WTG Pidge! You came up with a great way to make friends among the friends on the board and we have fun time doing it!

Go to Top of Page

Artiespet
SS senior field agent

USA
5113 Posts

Posted - 06/26/2007 :  15:47:12  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
"Artie," Pet mumbles as they walk down the street hand in hand.

"Yes dear?"

"How are we ever going to berak this to the gang?"

"Oh I don't know...I was thinking of just going in and saying hey gang have we got some news for you!" He smiled and pulled his bride close as they waled toward the restaurant.

Go to Top of Page

Pidgeon
SS novice field agent

2666 Posts

Posted - 06/26/2007 :  15:48:10  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
Thank you. Thank you but it was a team effort.

Which only goes to show what a bunch of gabbers we really are!!

Go to Top of Page

nittanyapple
SS senior field agent

USA
8570 Posts

Posted - 06/26/2007 :  15:49:01  Show Profile  Visit nittanyapple's Homepage  Reply with Quote
UH YEAH...they are going to be mad...i can tell you that from experience...and mine wasn't REAL!!

~Apple~
Go to Top of Page

nittanyapple
SS senior field agent

USA
8570 Posts

Posted - 06/26/2007 :  15:51:49  Show Profile  Visit nittanyapple's Homepage  Reply with Quote
Yes, Pidge, gabbers one and all, and I think that I am the biggest gabber of all, with over 1300 posts in just over 60 days?!?

~Apple~
Go to Top of Page

Pidgeon
SS novice field agent

2666 Posts

Posted - 06/26/2007 :  15:52:39  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
quote:
Originally posted by Artiespet

"Artie," Pet mumbles as they walk down the street hand in hand.

"Yes dear?"

"How are we ever going to berak this to the gang?"

"Oh I don't know...I was thinking of just going in and saying hey gang have we got some news for you!" He smiled and pulled his bride close as they waled toward the restaurant.

OOC:

Let's see. We have a good looking, hunky Artie and we have a bride who sees doubles due to a concussion. Hmmm.

Hey, Pet. How do we know that you didn't marry the wrong guy?

(Yikes. )

Hey, ladies. There's still hope!!!! Hope springs eternal!!!!

Go to Top of Page

Artiespet
SS senior field agent

USA
5113 Posts

Posted - 06/26/2007 :  16:02:22  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
Uhm it was a double ceremony? snerk (oh man I couldn't resist that one)

Go to Top of Page

nittanyapple
SS senior field agent

USA
8570 Posts

Posted - 06/26/2007 :  16:09:57  Show Profile  Visit nittanyapple's Homepage  Reply with Quote
ROFLOL snerk! Petunia, why do I have a feeling that you will come out of this smelling like a rose, while I almost was trampled like road apples?

~Apple~
Go to Top of Page

Artiespet
SS senior field agent

USA
5113 Posts

Posted - 06/26/2007 :  16:10:43  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
What else do you do with apples?

Go to Top of Page

nittanyapple
SS senior field agent

USA
8570 Posts

Posted - 06/26/2007 :  16:18:01  Show Profile  Visit nittanyapple's Homepage  Reply with Quote
nice...you could THROW THEM AT PEOPLE who are mean to you...

~Apple~
Go to Top of Page

Artiespet
SS senior field agent

USA
5113 Posts

Posted - 06/26/2007 :  16:27:45  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
snerk that's not allowed to a twinie...

Go to Top of Page

kitana
SS novice field agent

1578 Posts

Posted - 06/26/2007 :  16:27:58  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
HUH?!?!?!?!?! I am totally lost and confused!?!?!?!?!?!?!

Go to Top of Page

Artiespet
SS senior field agent

USA
5113 Posts

Posted - 06/26/2007 :  16:29:53  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
Posted - 06/26/2007 : 14:14:34
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Artie starts walking the horse back to the train, all the while holding Pet tightly. She sleeps in his arms. It's been a long day and she feels safe.

He gently kisses the top of her head and looks at her left hand.

Start with this post on the previous page by PIDGE lol

Go to Top of Page

nittanyapple
SS senior field agent

USA
8570 Posts

Posted - 06/26/2007 :  16:30:32  Show Profile  Visit nittanyapple's Homepage  Reply with Quote
aww poor kit...

~Apple~
Go to Top of Page

kitana
SS novice field agent

1578 Posts

Posted - 06/26/2007 :  16:36:06  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
OK I guess I just don't get it........

Go to Top of Page
Page: of 122 Previous Topic Topic   
Previous Page | Next Page
 New Topic  Reply to Topic
 Printer Friendly
Jump To:
THE WILD WILD WEST @ wildwildwest.org © WildWildWest.org - Third Side of the Coin Go To Top Of Page
Snitz Forums 2000