Printer Friendly
Previous Page | Next Page
Author Previous Topic Topic 
Page: of 122

nittanyapple
SS senior field agent

USA
8570 Posts

Posted - 06/26/2007 :  16:36:46  Show Profile  Visit nittanyapple's Homepage  Reply with Quote
did you read? the whole thing?

~Apple~
The Apple of Artemus Gordon's eye
Go to Top of Page

kitana
SS novice field agent

1578 Posts

Posted - 06/26/2007 :  16:46:09  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
Yeah and I guess I am just supposed to be stumped.... I don't see how a post about the left hand sent them off to get married..... OHHHH my Bacon be right back

Artie, "Come one step closer and I'll misspell your name!"
Go to Top of Page

Artiespet
SS senior field agent

USA
5113 Posts

Posted - 06/26/2007 :  16:51:34  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
Hint to kit...

Ladies wear wedding rings on their left ring finger he was apparently checking Pet's out looking for a ring or signs she had recently wron one.

Agents! Ya can't live with them. And Admin takes a rather dim view to ya blowing em up.
Go to Top of Page

blacksheepbrat64
SS novice field agent

USA
1798 Posts

Posted - 06/26/2007 :  17:09:12  Show Profile  Visit blacksheepbrat64's Homepage  Reply with Quote
When Bess awoke, she found herself staring in Jim's eyes.

**OOC I finally get to really look in Jim's eyes******

Now back to the unfinished business between Bess and Jim.

BSB64
"If you want to keep that peaches and cream complexion, you'd better tell us how to open that elevator!"
Jim to Triste in TN Dr. Loveless Died

Go to Top of Page

kitana
SS novice field agent

1578 Posts

Posted - 06/26/2007 :  17:10:32  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
I know that is where they wear the rings silly... I just wouldn't have made that leap.... its odd to me

Go to Top of Page

Pidgeon
SS novice field agent

2666 Posts

Posted - 06/26/2007 :  17:17:23  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
OOC: I check people's left hand a lot if I don't know them. That way I know their status. He was just checking her availability.

How did I know I would create a monster (she says dramatically).

Sorry, Kit. We'll have to see how this thing works itself out. But, Pet. You can't do a Horatio on him. snerk.

"Any scene can be more freshly and clearly seen when it is seen upside down." G.K. Chesterton
Go to Top of Page

Pidgeon
SS novice field agent

2666 Posts

Posted - 06/26/2007 :  17:19:54  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
quote:
Originally posted by nittanyapple

ROFLOL snerk! Petunia, why do I have a feeling that you will come out of this smelling like a rose, while I almost was trampled like road apples?

You broke ground with this idea, Apple. Now everyone is going to want to marry Artie.

"Any scene can be more freshly and clearly seen when it is seen upside down." G.K. Chesterton
Go to Top of Page

Artiespet
SS senior field agent

USA
5113 Posts

Posted - 06/26/2007 :  17:19:56  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
snerk uhm no I wouldn't even THINK of it Pidge. I don't want Colonel Richmond breathing down my neck. No ma'am no how no way! She'd take all my cool toys away.

Agents! Ya can't live with them. And Admin takes a rather dim view to ya blowing em up.
Go to Top of Page

kitana
SS novice field agent

1578 Posts

Posted - 06/26/2007 :  17:25:35  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
Marry artie or Jim kinda puts a monkey wrench in things... I don't blame you pidge.... The ladies can't flirt if they are married..... but what do I know I am minding my own business and trying to keep people from being blown up... and my blowie upie partner shucks her duties to go riding off into the sunset with Artie.... hey would they both be considered AWOL?!?!?! LOL

Go to Top of Page

blacksheepbrat64
SS novice field agent

USA
1798 Posts

Posted - 06/26/2007 :  17:29:21  Show Profile  Visit blacksheepbrat64's Homepage  Reply with Quote
Bess sat up on the setee.
Bess'Where is everybody?'
Jim'Gone to celebrate something, I didn't really pay much attention.'
Bess'Why didn't you wake me?'
Jim'Because the dr said to let you rest.'
Bess'There you go again, you never change, Mister Take Charge Jim West.'
Jim'You told me that after you went back home you never recieved any of my letters. I know I really acted crazy that night you turned down my marriage proposal, and said things I didn't mean.'
Bess'Yes I told my sister what happened between you and me, I guess she threw away the letters.'
Jim'OK I'm telling you now Bess, I understand why you didn't want to get married in this kind of lifestyle of the secret service.'
Bess'Jim if you're...'
Jim'No, not yet neither one of us are ready for that, but maybe sometime somewhere.
Bess'Jim, we'll know when the time is right.'

Jim kissed and as years before, Bess melted.
Bess'Lets go to that party before this gets out of hand again and besides I want to check on Pidge.

Jim offered her his arm and they left the train.

BSB64
"If you want to keep that peaches and cream complexion, you'd better tell us how to open that elevator!"

Go to Top of Page

blacksheepbrat64
SS novice field agent

USA
1798 Posts

Posted - 06/26/2007 :  17:30:41  Show Profile  Visit blacksheepbrat64's Homepage  Reply with Quote
I agree with you ladies....See Bess didn't marry Jim!!!!!!

BSB64

Go to Top of Page

Artiespet
SS senior field agent

USA
5113 Posts

Posted - 06/26/2007 :  17:31:58  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
quote:
Originally posted by kitana

Marry artie or Jim kinda puts a monkey wrench in things... I don't blame you pidge.... The ladies can't flirt if they are married..... but what do I know I am minding my own business and trying to keep people from being blown up... and my blowie upie partner shucks her duties to go riding off into the sunset with Artie.... hey would they both be considered AWOL?!?!?! LOL

Okay smarty pants you blew the surprise now drop and give me 20 blowie upies lol

Go to Top of Page

kitana
SS novice field agent

1578 Posts

Posted - 06/26/2007 :  17:36:46  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
*Goes to the lab and comes back with some very small pellets and begins tossing them one at a time as they hit the ground they explode sending small dust particless in the air after 20 she smiles* How was that?

Go to Top of Page

Artiespet
SS senior field agent

USA
5113 Posts

Posted - 06/26/2007 :  17:37:27  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
Not bad not bad grashopper snerk

Go to Top of Page

blacksheepbrat64
SS novice field agent

USA
1798 Posts

Posted - 06/26/2007 :  17:38:32  Show Profile  Visit blacksheepbrat64's Homepage  Reply with Quote
Since Bess didn't marry Jim does she still get to join in all the fun??

BSB64

Go to Top of Page

Artiespet
SS senior field agent

USA
5113 Posts

Posted - 06/26/2007 :  17:55:06  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
well this IS a party train isn't it?

Go to Top of Page

kitana
SS novice field agent

1578 Posts

Posted - 06/26/2007 :  17:58:30  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
Yep you sure do... my guess is pet dreamed it all....... I haven't married anyone yet nor do i have any secret loves hiding in my past..... (Bows properly never taking her eyes off Pet) thank you master i do try

Go to Top of Page

Artiespet
SS senior field agent

USA
5113 Posts

Posted - 06/26/2007 :  18:00:54  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
snerk kit...

I can not say at time time I am not at liberty to divulge what will happen next you will just have to read it for yourselves.

Go to Top of Page

blacksheepbrat64
SS novice field agent

USA
1798 Posts

Posted - 06/26/2007 :  18:02:13  Show Profile  Visit blacksheepbrat64's Homepage  Reply with Quote
Well even though Bess had that past with Jim, nobody knows about it but Jeremy and Pidge, others have suspected but no one knows....mmmmmm...I'm getting ideas...........

BSB64

Go to Top of Page

kitana
SS novice field agent

1578 Posts

Posted - 06/26/2007 :  18:03:29  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
oh no not another one.... ok kit is going to move off the train now... oh wait i could still blow it up

Go to Top of Page

blacksheepbrat64
SS novice field agent

USA
1798 Posts

Posted - 06/26/2007 :  18:05:08  Show Profile  Visit blacksheepbrat64's Homepage  Reply with Quote
No, Kit, don't do that...... you're a major character!!

BSB64

Go to Top of Page

Artiespet
SS senior field agent

USA
5113 Posts

Posted - 06/26/2007 :  18:06:14  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
NOT with your fellow blowie upie agent on it....oh wait we aren't back yet go ahead young grasshopper you may blowie upie the train just remove my new and rather volatile things from the lab first.

Go to Top of Page

blacksheepbrat64
SS novice field agent

USA
1798 Posts

Posted - 06/26/2007 :  18:10:37  Show Profile  Visit blacksheepbrat64's Homepage  Reply with Quote
Oh wait, let me check....Yes Bess and Jim have left.......

BSB64

Go to Top of Page

kitana
SS novice field agent

1578 Posts

Posted - 06/26/2007 :  18:14:14  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
Nope nope nope I am going to wait for you all to return, I asked Jeremey to check for blowie upies and well he didn't shame really hahahahaahahahahahahah

Go to Top of Page

Artiespet
SS senior field agent

USA
5113 Posts

Posted - 06/26/2007 :  18:18:17  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
tsk tsk tsk men are just so unreliable sometimes aren't they?

Go to Top of Page

blacksheepbrat64
SS novice field agent

USA
1798 Posts

Posted - 06/26/2007 :  18:20:38  Show Profile  Visit blacksheepbrat64's Homepage  Reply with Quote
Yes, they can be that!

BSB64

Go to Top of Page

Artiespet
SS senior field agent

USA
5113 Posts

Posted - 06/26/2007 :  18:33:11  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
Uh kit is your lack of medical attention going to your brain? I have noticed all day you've been remiss in treating yourself. Our instructors find out you skipped readaing memos again I'm not sure I can hide your blowie upies for you when they want to take them away. They keep giving me dirty looks as it is LOL

Go to Top of Page

blacksheepbrat64
SS novice field agent

USA
1798 Posts

Posted - 06/26/2007 :  18:43:54  Show Profile  Visit blacksheepbrat64's Homepage  Reply with Quote
AP and Kit please hang on to all your blowie upies....you're going to need them...........Just please do as I ask

BSB64

Go to Top of Page

kitana
SS novice field agent

1578 Posts

Posted - 06/26/2007 :  18:44:40  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
heheheheh nah just other things to do... besides it stoped bleeding

Go to Top of Page

Artiespet
SS senior field agent

USA
5113 Posts

Posted - 06/26/2007 :  18:48:26  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
bess no worries I have MORE than I need for anyjob and I never leave home without enough to bring down an mountain or three

Go to Top of Page
Page: of 122 Previous Topic Topic   
Previous Page | Next Page
 New Topic  Reply to Topic
 Printer Friendly
Jump To:
THE WILD WILD WEST @ wildwildwest.org © WildWildWest.org - Third Side of the Coin Go To Top Of Page
Snitz Forums 2000