Page: of 122

Pidgeon
SS novice field agent

2666 Posts

Posted - 06/28/2007 :  09:42:22  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
quote:
Originally posted by Artiespet

Jim: "For that matter where is Artie, Apple and Capt. Wade?"

At that moment Artie hears the commotion in the other room and shouting he bursts through the door. Apple and Capt. Wade hear and come rushing in to see if they can help.

Artie sees someone trying to get Pet out the window and rushes over and hits him.

Capt. Wade and Apple burst in. Seeing what's happening Capt. Wade helps Artie subdue the would be kidnapper and Apple rushes to Pet.

OOC:

Rats!! Foiled again. LOL

(Snerkles majorus maximus)

"Any scene can be more freshly and clearly seen when it is seen upside down." G.K. Chesterton
Go to Top of Page

kitana
SS novice field agent

1578 Posts

Posted - 06/28/2007 :  09:43:25  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
Artie was upset, he was worried for Jim. but Jim was right he had totally blown off that one agent was dead and that they might be mourning two others soon.... He didn't like the way that made him feel but he loved Pet and he couldn't seem to make the two feelings merge, for he didn't want her hurt and if that ment two other agents had to die.... no wait what was he thinking... Ok maybe he did need this forced exile from the SS to help him figure things out..

Outside the room Jim looked at pidge and Apple "Kit has requested that you two come in as wedding planners she meet while on a trip to DC.. You are to meet them tonight at 6 pm just before dinner. We will dispurse in town and try and figure away into the house. Cumberland is a viscious man and had his own wife killed just because he thought she was selling information. He wants to won all the Gold mines and with that try and rule... that is about all we know. so everyone needs to be careful. Any Questions?"

Artie, "Come one step closer and I'll misspell your name!"
Go to Top of Page

Pidgeon
SS novice field agent

2666 Posts

Posted - 06/28/2007 :  09:50:38  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
Pidge smiles grimly. "We can do this, Jim. We need to get the right clothes and samples. We can't go looking like anything but the best of the best. Ok?"

Jim: "That's fine." He hands her a large sum of money. "Go to it, ladies. Shop to your little hearts' content."

Apple and Pidge looked at each other.

Pidge: "Last one to the dress shop is a rotten egg"

Apple grins and they are off!!!

"Any scene can be more freshly and clearly seen when it is seen upside down." G.K. Chesterton
Go to Top of Page

kitana
SS novice field agent

1578 Posts

Posted - 06/28/2007 :  09:53:07  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
Kit Looked at Bess "The planners should be here ar 6 tonight just before dinner I am sure father would be happy to put them up."

She took her time in picking out a dress "What do you think of this one?"

As she was looking through the dresses she froze as a memeory flashed she remebered where she had seen charles before and if she was right she would be in alot of trouble and so would anyone she assoiciated with. She looked over at Bess now extermily worried for her friend.

Go to Top of Page

Artiespet
SS senior field agent

USA
5113 Posts

Posted - 06/28/2007 :  09:58:24  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
Artie closes the door to their room and pulls Pet to him. They both have a lot to think about but first things first. They needed to get packed and to the honeymoon hotel by this evening.

He smiled at her knwoing that he had made the right decision. Pet returned the smile but Artie was too caught up in his feelings for her to notice the smile didn't quite reach her eyes.

Agents! Ya can't live with them. And Admin takes a rather dim view to ya blowing em up.
Go to Top of Page

Pidgeon
SS novice field agent

2666 Posts

Posted - 06/28/2007 :  10:00:12  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
quote:

Artie closes the door to their room and pulls Pet to him. They both have a lot to think about but first things first. They needed to get packed and to the honeymoon hotel by this evening.

He smiled at her knwoing that he had made the right decision. Pet returned the smile but Artie was too caught up in his feelings for her to notice the smile didn't quite reach her eyes.

OOC:

Ahhhhh. The plot thickens. (rubs her hands in glee)

Go to Top of Page

Artiespet
SS senior field agent

USA
5113 Posts

Posted - 06/28/2007 :  10:00:59  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
quote:
Originally posted by Pidgeon

quote:

OOC:

Pidge?

Bite me!

Agents! Ya can't live with them. And Admin takes a rather dim view to ya blowing em up.
Go to Top of Page

blacksheepbrat64
SS novice field agent

USA
1798 Posts

Posted - 06/28/2007 :  10:03:28  Show Profile  Visit blacksheepbrat64's Homepage  Reply with Quote
Jim stepped in the store where Apple and Pidge were buying out the store.
Jim'You think you've got enough?'
Pidge'Nope, we have to be well dressed wedding planners.'
Apple busted out laughing.
Apple'We won't be too much longer.'
Jim'Ok, because I'm going with you, I'm the jeweler, Killian is going to give his fiancee' her ring tonight.'

BSB64
"If you want to keep that peaches and cream complexion, you'd better tell us how to open that elevator!"
Jim to Triste in TN Dr. Loveless Died

Go to Top of Page

Pidgeon
SS novice field agent

2666 Posts

Posted - 06/28/2007 :  10:04:34  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
Apple and Pidge go to the dress shop and choose the most expensive dress they have along with all of the little niceties that go with it. Fans, fancy hats, handkerchiefs, shoes. Oh the shoes.

After they are all settled, Pidge and Apple and Jim pack everything up and go for lunch to discuss the details.

Go to Top of Page

Pidgeon
SS novice field agent

2666 Posts

Posted - 06/28/2007 :  10:06:12  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
quote:

quote:
Originally posted by Pidgeon

quote:

OOC:

Pidge?

Bite me!

ROTFLOL!!!!

Now really, Pet!!!! Is that any way to talk to a fellow agent??!!!

Go to Top of Page

kitana
SS novice field agent

1578 Posts

Posted - 06/28/2007 :  10:06:18  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
(OOC Now now ladies... oh and pidge you aint seen nothing yet)

Go to Top of Page

kitana
SS novice field agent

1578 Posts

Posted - 06/28/2007 :  10:13:49  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
Kit Looked at Bess "I think its time for lunch Katie, Miss could send these three dress out to my father's house"

"Yes Miss Cumberland" They both walk out and charles is waiting to take them to a anice resturant for dinner as they walked in they see thier 'Father' waiting on them

as they sit down he speaks "mary who did you telegraph?"

"Two wedding planners I know."

"really, and where did you meet them."

Bess "Oh father stop being silly, We meet them in DC at one of the parties they are supposed to be really good at what they do."

"Ok my dear now anything you would like on the menu is yours"

Kit spoke "father would it be ok to have the planners meet at the house."

"Yes, I believe Jack has something as well we will just have a big dinner."

Bess was doing her best to be bubbly "Oh yes father that would be wonderful"

Charles waited in the street he knew her now he was sure of it but he would wait until after the party tonight once he checked on the others comming to dinner.

Go to Top of Page

Artiespet
SS senior field agent

USA
5113 Posts

Posted - 06/28/2007 :  10:14:22  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
After checking into the hotel Artie takes Pet to their suite...Jim had sent a lovely fruit basket and bottle of champagne. Artie smiled and put their bags on the floor by the bed.

"Welll, sweetheart, what do you want to do first? The city is yours for the taking!" He smiled at her as he pulled her to him.

"Would you mind terribly if I laid down for a bit before dinner? Maybe between dinner and supper we can get in some sightseeing." Pet looked at him.

"No, I don't mind...in fact I should insist on it. Let me get you a powder," he rose and prepared her a headache powder, when he returned she was lying on the bed.

"Would you like some company, Mrs. Gordon?" Pet rolled her eyes.

"I have to ask?" she snickered as she downed the powder. Artie settled in beside her knowing she would soon be sleeping.

Go to Top of Page

nittanyapple
SS senior field agent

USA
8570 Posts

Posted - 06/28/2007 :  10:16:01  Show Profile  Visit nittanyapple's Homepage  Reply with Quote
quote:
Originally posted by kitana

Jim Looks at apple and Pidge "I have a cover for you two if you are willing to help plan a wedding?"

He looks at pidge hoping he hasn't said anything to hurt her

Yes, i accept the assignment

~Apple~
The Apple of Artemus Gordon's eye
Go to Top of Page

Pidgeon
SS novice field agent

2666 Posts

Posted - 06/28/2007 :  10:19:44  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
Jim informed Pidge that she would go by the name of Mrs. Clarice Windsor and Apple would be Mrs. Apple Hamilton.

Go to Top of Page

Pidgeon
SS novice field agent

2666 Posts

Posted - 06/28/2007 :  10:21:42  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
quote:

After checking into the hotel Artie takes Pet to their suite...Jim had sent a lovely fruit basket and bottle of champagne. Artie smiled and put their bags on the floor by the bed.

"Welll, sweetheart, what do you want to do first? The city is yours for the taking!" He smiled at her as he pulled her to him.

"Would you mind terribly if I laid down for a bit before dinner? Maybe between dinner and supper we can get in some sightseeing." Pet looked at him.

"No, I don't mind...in fact I should insist on it. Let me get you a powder," he rose and prepared her a headache powder, when he returned she was lying on the bed.

"I have to ask?" she snickered as she downed the powder. Artie settled in beside her knowing she would soon be sleeping.

OOC:

You're killin' me, Petunia. LOL (Snerk)

Go to Top of Page

nittanyapple
SS senior field agent

USA
8570 Posts

Posted - 06/28/2007 :  10:23:45  Show Profile  Visit nittanyapple's Homepage  Reply with Quote
quote:

TMI!!!

~Apple~
Go to Top of Page

Artiespet
SS senior field agent

USA
5113 Posts

Posted - 06/28/2007 :  10:23:59  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
hmmm maybe thats a fringe benefit? snerk

Go to Top of Page

Pidgeon
SS novice field agent

2666 Posts

Posted - 06/28/2007 :  10:24:59  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
OOC:

What's TMI?

Go to Top of Page

kitana
SS novice field agent

1578 Posts

Posted - 06/28/2007 :  10:25:49  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
NOPE ABSOLULTY NO FRINDGE BENIFITS... wait whats the name of the hotel LOL

Go to Top of Page

kitana
SS novice field agent

1578 Posts

Posted - 06/28/2007 :  10:27:15  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
TMI = To Much Information

Go to Top of Page

Artiespet
SS senior field agent

USA
5113 Posts

Posted - 06/28/2007 :  10:27:45  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
quote:

NOPE ABSOLULTY NO FRINDGE BENIFITS... wait whats the name of the hotel LOL

Im googling one lol

Go to Top of Page

kitana
SS novice field agent

1578 Posts

Posted - 06/28/2007 :  10:29:38  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
Oh Yeah I remeber Brothel LOLOLOLOLOLOL

(Ok I am off talk with you folks later)

Go to Top of Page

Pidgeon
SS novice field agent

2666 Posts

Posted - 06/28/2007 :  10:29:55  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
OOC:

I feel a raid coming on. LOL

Go to Top of Page

Pidgeon
SS novice field agent

2666 Posts

Posted - 06/28/2007 :  10:31:06  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
quote:

Oh Yeah I remeber Brothel LOLOLOLOLOLOL

(Ok I am off talk with you folks later)

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA

Yeah. That works. ROTFLOL!!

Go to Top of Page

nittanyapple
SS senior field agent

USA
8570 Posts

Posted - 06/28/2007 :  10:32:16  Show Profile  Visit nittanyapple's Homepage  Reply with Quote
Or too much imagination...gees, i have to quit that...I used to be Mrs. Gordon...*SIGH* and I didn't have fringe benefits...just a couple of kisses...Captain Wade? Where are you now?

~Apple~
Go to Top of Page

Pidgeon
SS novice field agent

2666 Posts

Posted - 06/28/2007 :  10:34:59  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
OOC:

Ok. It's back to work for me. *sigh* Talk with you ladies later.

Go to Top of Page

nittanyapple
SS senior field agent

USA
8570 Posts

Posted - 06/28/2007 :  10:39:31  Show Profile  Visit nittanyapple's Homepage  Reply with Quote
man...first Bible School, now I have to get ready for work...thanks for writing me in today I will try to post later!!! Captain Wade will be along, if you need him ladies! Uh for investigation purposes only...

~Apple~
Go to Top of Page

Artiespet
SS senior field agent

USA
5113 Posts

Posted - 06/28/2007 :  10:41:37  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
ok since I don't have a lot of time here myself I'm taking a bit of liberty the Hotel is The Queen Anne Hotel in San Fran

Go to Top of Page

blacksheepbrat64
SS novice field agent

USA
1798 Posts

Posted - 06/28/2007 :  11:32:56  Show Profile  Visit blacksheepbrat64's Homepage  Reply with Quote
After lunch, Kit and Bess retired to their rooms. Kit had told Bess of a secret passageway she'd found and used the excuse to that she wanted to take a nap before dinner. Samuel Cumberland told Bess but not to sleep, to put on a pretty dress, because she had a suprise coming.

Bess finished brushing her hair and put on a lavender afternoon dress. Then she heard the doorbell. She peeped out and saw Jim West enter the house and right behind him was Jack.

The maid knocked on Bess's door.
Maid'Katie, there are 2 gentlemen here to see you and your father is waiting with them.'
Bess/Katie entered the library of the house.
Jack ran up and kissed his fiancee'. It was obvious he was crazy about the real Katie.
Jack'Gentlemen, could you give us some privacy?'
Jim and Sam left the room.
Bess'Who is that with papa?'
Jack'That's James West the jeweler, and I can't wait to give you this, please close your eyes and hold out your left hand.'
Bess/Katie did so. She felt a ring being slipped on her finger.
Jack'Open your eyes, darling.'
Bess/Katie was dumbfounded. It was a platinum 10 carat, emerald cut diamond ring.

BSB64
"If you want to keep that peaches and cream complexion, you'd better tell us how to open that elevator!"
Jim to Triste in TN Dr. Loveless Died

Go to Top of Page
Page: of 122 Previous Topic Topic   
Previous Page | Next Page
 New Topic  Reply to Topic
 Printer Friendly
Jump To:
THE WILD WILD WEST @ wildwildwest.org © WildWildWest.org - Third Side of the Coin Go To Top Of Page
Snitz Forums 2000