Author Previous Topic Topic 
Page: of 122

Artiespet
SS senior field agent

USA
5113 Posts

Posted - 06/28/2007 :  12:17:34  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
Ok I have to go to work (oh joy) I'll be back when I get off be nice now snerk

Agents! Ya can't live with them. And Admin takes a rather dim view to ya blowing em up.
Go to Top of Page

Miguelita
Secret Service recruit

USA
3 Posts

Posted - 06/28/2007 :  13:15:11  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
Once the two sisters Kate and Mary have the left the room, the maid, Miguelita, enters. Pretending to dust the room, she secretly slips a note under the pillow. The maid leaves to clean another room.

[Loveless] And good-bye, adieu, ta-ta to all that veneer of civilization they prize so highly.
Go to Top of Page

nittanyapple
SS senior field agent

USA
8570 Posts

Posted - 06/28/2007 :  13:32:17  Show Profile  Visit nittanyapple's Homepage  Reply with Quote
quote:
Originally posted by blacksheepbrat64

Bess/Katie was dumbfounded. It was a platinum 10 carat, emerald cut diamond ring.

Hey just like mine!

~Apple~
The Apple of Artemus Gordon's eye
Go to Top of Page

Pidgeon
SS novice field agent

2666 Posts

Posted - 06/28/2007 :  14:58:37  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
Mrs. Clarice Windsor and Mrs. Apple Hamilton board a stagecoach complete with luggage and sample bags. Bags and bags.

Mrs. Windsor (Pidge) holds her glasses up to her eyes and looks down at the people riding with her. She sniffs and looks out the window.

Mrs. Hamilton looks as if she would rather be anywhere else and sits primly with her hands neatly in her lap.

"Any scene can be more freshly and clearly seen when it is seen upside down." G.K. Chesterton
Go to Top of Page

nittanyapple
SS senior field agent

USA
8570 Posts

Posted - 06/28/2007 :  16:10:16  Show Profile  Visit nittanyapple's Homepage  Reply with Quote
*Apple retrieves "Sense and Sensiblity" from her bag, puts on her glasses and begins reading, ignoring the other passengers.*

~Apple~
Go to Top of Page

kitana
SS novice field agent

1578 Posts

Posted - 06/28/2007 :  16:24:09  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
Bess/Katie was down stairs with Jack and Jim and her father Discussing things when Mrs. Fields came down and spoke with Mr. Cumberland "If you will excuse me"

He left and sent charles into town, He came back a little later with a tall gentleman and a black bag he goes straight up the stairs and Bess/Katie "Excuse me Jack something is not right."

She started up the stairs and was about to open the door when Mr. Cumberland came of Kit/Mary's room he looked sad "Father what is it."

"Come with me Katie."

They went back into the library and he spoke "I didn't want to worry you but Mary is not well, The Dr is with her now I do not want you getting ill before the wedding."

Bess/Katie looked at her father and hugged him "I hope she will be ok"

"I am sure she will dear, you planners will be here soon try notto worry."

Artie, "Come one step closer and I'll misspell your name!"
Go to Top of Page

Pidgeon
SS novice field agent

2666 Posts

Posted - 06/28/2007 :  16:25:31  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
The other passengers in the coach consist of a cowboy and a young lady easily impressed.

Young lady: "My name is Margaret. What's yours?"

Clarice studiously ignores her and continues to look out the window.

Apple keeps her nose in her book but the young lady is not easily turned away.

Young Lady even louder now. "I said, what's your name?"

Nothing.

Again she tries.

"I said, What's your name?"

Apple looks up from her book. Clarice turns a disdainful eye at the young woman and says, "Young lady. There is no need to shout. We can hear you just fine. We are wedding coordinators from New York. Perhaps you have heard of us? No. Maybe not? I am Clarice Windsor and this is Mrs. Apple Hamilton of Windsor/Hamilton Weddings. Only the very rich and the most sophisticated can obtain our services."

And then she lifts her nose up into the air and looks out the window.

Apple sniffs and returns to her book.

"Any scene can be more freshly and clearly seen when it is seen upside down." G.K. Chesterton
Go to Top of Page

Pidgeon
SS novice field agent

2666 Posts

Posted - 06/28/2007 :  16:50:44  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
As the stagecoach comes into town, Apple puts away her book. Clarice and Apple both dismount and immediately start making demands on the driver for their luggage.

Clarice: "Driver. Please bring down those bags over there right away. And do be careful!!

Apple frets, "Oh Oh Oh. They're going to drop them, I just know it!!"

Clarice: "Now, Mrs. Hamilton. Don't worry. This driver knows how to get precious cargo down properly. At least he had better<"

Go to Top of Page

kitana
SS novice field agent

1578 Posts

Posted - 06/28/2007 :  16:53:17  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
A carriage and Wagon are waiting on both Clarice and Apple, the Driver of The Carriage speaks "Miss' my men will bring those to the Mansion Mr. Cumberland and his Daughter await your arrival."

Go to Top of Page

nittanyapple
SS senior field agent

USA
8570 Posts

Posted - 06/28/2007 :  16:59:46  Show Profile  Visit nittanyapple's Homepage  Reply with Quote
Apple:"Have your men be very careful with those trunks! Very careful! You wouldn't want your salary for the next year coming to us in payment for what is in those bags, now would you?"

The driver rolls his eyes at one of his men, then replies,"No ma'am,I surely wouldn't want that, Ma'am." He helps Clarice/Pidge and Apple into the carriage and sends them to the mansion.

~Apple~
Go to Top of Page

kitana
SS novice field agent

1578 Posts

Posted - 06/28/2007 :  17:06:33  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
They will miss I promise. Mr. Cumberland has given us specific instructions. WE are to place them in the sitting room and take your private bags to your rooms. Dinner will be on the table by the time we reach the mansion."

He helps them both into the carriage and heads toward the mansion. When they reach it Bess/Katie meets them at the door and introduces herself as the bride to be. She introduces them to her fiance, jim and her father

"Welcome to my home, I wish to make it clear that expense is not a factor what my daughter wants she will have."

He leads them all to dining room. As they eat he catches Bess/Katie looking back.

"Do not worry daughter you must eat to keep your stregth up." As they take away the main course Cumberland gets up and says nothing as the Dessert is being served, he heads up the stairs.

Bess/Katie Speaks up "Clarice, Apple what did you have in mind?"

Go to Top of Page

Pidgeon
SS novice field agent

2666 Posts

Posted - 06/28/2007 :  17:28:04  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
Pidge: "I don't know yet. I want to get the lay of the land, so to speak. Is anybody on to you yet?"

Go to Top of Page

kitana
SS novice field agent

1578 Posts

Posted - 06/28/2007 :  17:41:00  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
She whispered back as she was in the paolr with them Jim and Jack were in the library having and after dinner brandy.

"It is possible although Jack fully Believes I am katie."

In the other room Cumberland came in and said nothing he poured a drink of Whiskey and downed it. He looked at Jack and then to Jim.
"Jack come with me I have some news and Katie is going to need you."

Jim had a bad feeling in the pit of his stomach as he followed the other two men.

They entered the Parlour and Jack immediatly went to Bess/Katie and he spoke "I hate to do this on such a happy occassion, Katie your sister Mary has gone to be with your mother she passed away a few moments ago, you may go see her before the funeral home proprieter gets here."

Jack walked with an unsteady Bess/Katie to the room. Kit/ Mary was motionless on the bed as Bess/ Katie approched she didn't have to fake regreat, or the tears.

In the Parlour all was quite, the shocked expressions on the other agents faces shown.

Go to Top of Page

kitana
SS novice field agent

1578 Posts

Posted - 06/28/2007 :  17:42:48  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
(OOC BSB check your e-mail)

Go to Top of Page

Pidgeon
SS novice field agent

2666 Posts

Posted - 06/28/2007 :  17:48:57  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
OOC:

Ok. Big time

Go to Top of Page

Pidgeon
SS novice field agent

2666 Posts

Posted - 06/28/2007 :  17:51:25  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
Clarice/Pidge and Apple walk in with Katie/Bess. No one knows quite what to make of this and Pidge has her heart in her throat.

Go to Top of Page

blacksheepbrat64
SS novice field agent

USA
1798 Posts

Posted - 06/28/2007 :  18:04:56  Show Profile  Visit blacksheepbrat64's Homepage  Reply with Quote
Bess/Katie made her way toward the bed. Silent tears were streaming down her face.
Bess/Katie'What happened Papa?
Sam shook his head.'I don't know, it was sudden just like your mother.'
Bess noticed the evil glint in his eye as he said it. Then she knew. She'd just figured it out. But she couldn't do anything yet. She shook Kit/Mary.
Bess/Katie'Mary, Mary wake up wake up.'
Sam'Its no use, she's gone.'
Bess began sobbing hysterically. Jim looked at her shocked. He'd never seen her this way ever. Tears were forming in his eyes.
Sam'Gentlemen, would you please leave me and my daughter alone for a moment.'
Jim and Jack left the room and to tell the other guests what had happened.

BSB64
"If you want to keep that peaches and cream complexion, you'd better tell us how to open that elevator!"
Jim to Triste in TN Dr. Loveless Died

Go to Top of Page

Pidgeon
SS novice field agent

2666 Posts

Posted - 06/28/2007 :  18:08:17  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
OOC:

Don't stop now!! What happens?

Go to Top of Page

blacksheepbrat64
SS novice field agent

USA
1798 Posts

Posted - 06/28/2007 :  18:11:03  Show Profile  Visit blacksheepbrat64's Homepage  Reply with Quote
Give me a few mins...Geesh...So much has happened to me lately too.
Almost made into another Antionette
Becoming Jeremy's wife and Apple's stepmother
Finally confiding into someone about Jim
Now her 'sister' has died

Let the poor child have a moment of hysteria.

BSB64
"If you want to keep that peaches and cream complexion, you'd better tell us how to open that elevator!"

Go to Top of Page

kitana
SS novice field agent

1578 Posts

Posted - 06/28/2007 :  18:17:18  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
Sam looked at Katie and walked over to her he knelt beside her "I am sorry katie and so near your wedding too, Katie , Your sister would want you to be happy she always loved you."

Jim walked down stairs and Looked at Apple and Pidge he shook his head and they both knew is wa true Kit was gone he walked up to them and whispered "I am not sure what happened but we need to stay undercover until we figure this thing out. I will find Pet and Artie, you two stay with Bess....."

Go to Top of Page

kitana
SS novice field agent

1578 Posts

Posted - 06/28/2007 :  18:29:38  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
pidge check your e-mail..

Go to Top of Page

blacksheepbrat64
SS novice field agent

USA
1798 Posts

Posted - 06/28/2007 :  18:30:26  Show Profile  Visit blacksheepbrat64's Homepage  Reply with Quote
Sam pulled Bess/Katie's arm.
Sam'Come on the mortuary will be here soon, I don't want you to see this. But one thing is clear Katie, everything will go as scheduled and you'll marry Jack as soon as possible. Your engagment party will go on as scheduled tomorrow night. Do you understand me?'
Bess/Katie'You are so..'
Sam cut her off.'Katie, this is not like you, what's the matter with you?'
Bess knew she had to lapse back into character.
Wiping the tears from her eyes, 'Yes papa, whatever you say.'
Thinking to herself, Bess decided then if it took the last breath out of her body, she would get this cold blooded killer.
Bess/Katie headed back downstairs.

BSB64

Go to Top of Page

kitana
SS novice field agent

1578 Posts

Posted - 06/28/2007 :  18:34:41  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
ARGHHHH ok look now

Go to Top of Page

kitana
SS novice field agent

1578 Posts

Posted - 06/28/2007 :  18:41:22  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
The man from the Mortuary came and he had two men carring a litter they passed Bess/Katie on the stairs and those in the Parlour could see... Bess came in and Jim looked at her very concerned.

Soon they saw the men come back down the stairs with the body on the litter Sam was behind them They carried Kit/Mary out and placed her body in the hearse.....

Go to Top of Page

Pidgeon
SS novice field agent

2666 Posts

Posted - 06/28/2007 :  18:43:52  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
Pidge grabs at Jim, tears streaming down her face.

"Jim, what's going on? Tell me it isn't true. Tell me this is just an act. Please, Jim."

Jim pulls Pidge off to a side room so that they have some privacy.

He puts his arms around her and she cries into his shoulder. This is too much. First Horatio and now Kit. All the tears that couldn't come before are cascading down like Niagara Falls.

She pulls back and looks at him with reddened eyes. Jim speaks to her with a note of urgency.

"Pidge. We've got to hold ourselves together. If we don't there are going to be more deaths. Play your part, Pidge. Bess's and everyone else's life might depend on it."

She nods and pulls a handkerchief out of her sleeve. She dabs her face and blows her nose.

"Come on," she says. "Let's get back to work."

Jim nodded.

Go to Top of Page

nittanyapple
SS senior field agent

USA
8570 Posts

Posted - 06/28/2007 :  18:47:27  Show Profile  Visit nittanyapple's Homepage  Reply with Quote
Apple was crushed. "How can I stay an agent after this has happened? Maybe I should leave the secret service after we find out what is going on. Maybe I need to return to the SS library and my books..." she is silent for a long while.

~Apple~
Go to Top of Page

blacksheepbrat64
SS novice field agent

USA
1798 Posts

Posted - 06/28/2007 :  18:57:47  Show Profile  Visit blacksheepbrat64's Homepage  Reply with Quote
Apple put her arm around Bess.
Apple'Are you ok?' Looking at her concerned.
Bess'No, but I need a huge favor.'
Apple'Name it'
Bess'Divert Jack's attention, get him away from this room, I need to talk to Jim.'
Apple walks up to Jack.
Apple'Mr Killian, it seems your future father in law wants to keep the wedding going, Katie mentioned something about some flowers in the garden,can you show me?'
Jack looked at Bess.
Bess/Katie'I'm fine just let me sit in the library for a second.'
Pidge'Jim and I won't leave her alone.'
Jack nodded and walked out with Apple.

Bess looked around and signaled for Pidge and Jim to follow her into the library.
Bess'Jim, that deranged man killed Kit, I know he did and that creepy looking driver we had this afternoon.'
Jim'Driver?'
Bess'When Shivers disappeared, that creep became our new driver/butler, Jim can you follow that hearse?'
Jim'Yes, I will and while I'm at it I'm going to tell Pet and Artie the news.'

BSB64

Go to Top of Page

blacksheepbrat64
SS novice field agent

USA
1798 Posts

Posted - 06/28/2007 :  19:00:16  Show Profile  Visit blacksheepbrat64's Homepage  Reply with Quote
Jim left to follow the hearse.

BSB64

Go to Top of Page

Pidgeon
SS novice field agent

2666 Posts

Posted - 06/28/2007 :  19:02:05  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
Pidge: "Bess, I've got to play the part of a snob just to keep our cover. I can't even imagine how I'm going to do this."

She thinks for a moment and remembers her notepad. She goes over to her bag that she always keeps with her and pulls out a pad of paper and a pencil.

She sits down next to Bess and tells her that she is going to pretend to write down ideas for the wedding.

Go to Top of Page

kitana
SS novice field agent

1578 Posts

Posted - 06/28/2007 :  19:17:38  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
Jim walked out of the mansion a heavy weight on his heart. he made it to the hotel and found the room he started to knock and then stopped how could he tell them this. He knocked.....

Artie Opened the door "James-my-boy, Glad you could...." He stopped when he saw the look in Jim's green eyes. "Jim what is it."

"Artie we need you and Pet, Kit is dead"

"what" he took a step back "What happened?"

"Bess is sure it was Cumberland, although he claims it was a fever. Listen Artie I am going to check out the mortuary... There is an engagement party tomorrow night you and Pet need to be there, unless you here from me"

Artie noded "Jim becareful we don't need to lose anyone else"

Jim left and found the mortuary.

Artie walked back into the bedroom and wondered how he would tell Pet about this.

Go to Top of Page
Page: of 122 Previous Topic Topic   
Previous Page | Next Page
 New Topic  Reply to Topic
 Printer Friendly
Jump To:
THE WILD WILD WEST @ wildwildwest.org © WildWildWest.org - Third Side of the Coin Go To Top Of Page
Snitz Forums 2000