Blushes* Aww thanks

I can do that..... Be safe picking the kids up... TTYL

Artie, "Come one step closer and I'll misspell your name!"
Go to Top of Page

blacksheepbrat64
SS novice field agent

USA
1798 Posts

Posted - 06/29/2007 :  09:31:10  Show Profile  Visit blacksheepbrat64's Homepage  Reply with Quote
As Bess came down the stairs to join everybody for breakfast, the doorbell rang. Bess signaled to the maid she would get it.

Bess opened the door and it was Jack. He hugged her tightly and kissed her.
Jack'How is my future wife this morning.'
Bess/Katie'Its ok, I'm about to go shopping for the party tonight after breakfast.'
Jack'Well darling, your father sent for me this morning.'
Jack noticed how stessed she looked and took her into his arms.
Jack'Its going to be ok, remember I love you and will take care of you.'
Bess/Katie wiped away a silent tear. Bess looked in his eyes.
Bess/Katie'Thank you.'
Noticing how good looking and sweet, Jack was Bess reached up and kissed him back.

Jim entered the hallway. A mixture of emotions ran through him as he saw Bess in Jack's arms.
Jim'We were wondering what happend to you, Bess.'
Jack'Let me check in with Sam.'

Bess followed Jim out to the garden.

BSB64
"If you want to keep that peaches and cream complexion, you'd better tell us how to open that elevator!"
Jim to Triste in TN Dr. Loveless Died

Go to Top of Page

kitana
SS novice field agent

1578 Posts

Posted - 06/29/2007 :  09:34:18  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
Milly cleaned Kits lashes and bandaged them she walked around and gave her a drink of water and spoke softly
"If you would just tell them what they want to know, I am sure they would let you go"

Kit smiled "Yeah thats not going to happen, as long as I keep my secret they have to keep me alive, and that gives me a chance"

"A chance at what dear, you are trussed up like a cow at the salughter." The older woman shook her head and started to leave and spoke one last time "Oh and if you had anyone that knew where you were they now think you are dead." the last words echoed in the chamber as the steel door slamed shut and with it a cold chill ran up Kit's spine, as the feeling crept over her that her luck had just run out.

Go to Top of Page

blacksheepbrat64
SS novice field agent

USA
1798 Posts

Posted - 06/29/2007 :  10:35:06  Show Profile  Visit blacksheepbrat64's Homepage  Reply with Quote
As Bess greeted her breakfast guests, she felt for the note she hidden earlier and had missed it.
Bess/Katie'Please excuse me a minute, I've seemed to misplace something, I'll be right back.'
Jim'Or another kissing and hugging session with your 'finace'
Apple and Pidge looked shocked. What was going on? Then it dawned on Pidgeon, Jim still had feelings for Bess.
Bess gave a fake laugh.
Bess/Katie'Oh Mr West, its just being engaged, but since you have to be so nosy, there is something in my room I must get to show you, I'll be right back.'

As Bess entered the house. She could hear Jack and Sam arguing.
Jack'Are you crazy? I can't sign all of it to you right now, I haven't fully come into my trust yet.'
Sam'If you don't, I'll make sure you'll never see Katie ever again. You know now that I think about it, that fever they said Mary had was very contagious.'
Jack was figuring out what the fool was up to. He still wasn't sure whether or Sam had anything to do with Mary's death. But years ago, his father had told him Sam had killed the girls mother, covering it up.Jack threw the paper at Sam.
Jack'You better make sure nothing happens to Katie.'

As Bess heard that comment, she headed upstairs to retrieve the note the maid had given her.

BSB64
"If you want to keep that peaches and cream complexion, you'd better tell us how to open that elevator!"

Go to Top of Page

Artiespet
SS senior field agent

USA
5113 Posts

Posted - 06/29/2007 :  10:44:29  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
Ok Pet and Artie are back from the Doctor's Artie got yelled at because he couldn't leave the instruments and stuff alone snerk will get caught up and try to get back to work

Agents! Ya can't live with them. And Admin takes a rather dim view to ya blowing em up.
Go to Top of Page

kitana
SS novice field agent

1578 Posts

Posted - 06/29/2007 :  10:56:57  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
(OOC:: Ohhh bess whats in the note??)

BTW Pet love the signature

Go to Top of Page

kitana
SS novice field agent

1578 Posts

Posted - 06/29/2007 :  11:13:52  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
Sam greated the Dr at the door and they went into the library closing the door.

"I will need your help one more time"

"Sam you said that was the last of it, I could get into some really deep trouble doing this."

"Your into far now, besides you owe me. I need you to go with charles out to the mine and persuide the imposter to tell you where my real daughter is and who sent her. Charles' forcefulness has produced nothing."

"What makes you think she will talk to me."

"You have ways I am sure, Dr. This will be the last thing I ask of you."

"Alright, I'll go but this is the last of it."

The Dr left and Charles came in from a secret passsage "take him out to her and when he is done kill him"

"What about Miss Montgomery?"

"Wait to see what she tells us she maybe useful yet if not we will kill her as well."

Charles nodded and left Sam went to working on things for this evening everything had to go just as planned.

Go to Top of Page

blacksheepbrat64
SS novice field agent

USA
1798 Posts

Posted - 06/29/2007 :  11:17:03  Show Profile  Visit blacksheepbrat64's Homepage  Reply with Quote
Bess returned back to the breakfast table in the garden. She reached over to Jim acting like she was shaking his hand.
Bess/Katie'I must thank you again for bringing me my ring personally.'
Jim'Anything to oblige the couple.'
All three women noticed Jim was a little gruffer than usual. Maybe he was still upset about Kit. But Pidge knew it more to it.
Jim'Ladies, I must take care of some business in town, I'll see all of you at the party tonight.'

Jim left the mansion and headed to Artie & Pet.

Apple was wondering why Jim made that kind of remark to Bess. He really looked mad, when he make his statement. Apple knew there was something more to it, but pushed aside the thought to concentrate on Kit.

Pidge knew what was going on. Jimmy boy was jealous. It was written all over his face. She made a mental note to herself to say something to Bess later.

Bess/Katie'Ladies, do you have anything to wear for tonight's party? I don't and need your help on choosing something, in fact, papa is buying you both dresses for the occasion.'

All three women grinned at each other.

Bess/Katie'Lets go.'
Bess decided before she'd kill Cumberland, she'd bankrupt him first.

BSB64

Go to Top of Page

blacksheepbrat64
SS novice field agent

USA
1798 Posts

Posted - 06/29/2007 :  11:21:27  Show Profile  Visit blacksheepbrat64's Homepage  Reply with Quote
Jim quickly read Bess's note.
She wrote about all the locations of the mines and she had a suspcison that Kit was not dead. She also included the note she got from the maid this morning stating that fact.

He went to share the news with Artie and Pet.

BSB64

Go to Top of Page

nittanyapple
SS senior field agent

USA
8570 Posts

Posted - 06/29/2007 :  11:32:44  Show Profile  Visit nittanyapple's Homepage  Reply with Quote
ooc:hang on hang on, we willget there!!!

~Apple~
The Apple of Artemus Gordon's eye
Go to Top of Page

kitana
SS novice field agent

1578 Posts

Posted - 06/29/2007 :  12:22:03  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
OOC: We're waiting and impatiently I might add LOL

Go to Top of Page

Artiespet
SS senior field agent

USA
5113 Posts

Posted - 06/29/2007 :  12:24:48  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
sorry family crisis

Agents! Ya can't live with them. And Admin takes a rather dim view to ya blowing em up.
Go to Top of Page

kitana
SS novice field agent

1578 Posts

Posted - 06/29/2007 :  12:26:33  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
Hey no Family comes first always.... hope everything is ok?

Go to Top of Page

Artiespet
SS senior field agent

USA
5113 Posts

Posted - 06/29/2007 :  12:33:59  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
If my daughter in law isnt wiling to kill Kenneth then I guess it's ok

Go to Top of Page

kitana
SS novice field agent

1578 Posts

Posted - 06/29/2007 :  12:35:31  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
Family can't live with them can't bury them in the back yard

Go to Top of Page

Artiespet
SS senior field agent

USA
5113 Posts

Posted - 06/29/2007 :  12:41:23  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
so very very true!

Go to Top of Page

blacksheepbrat64
SS novice field agent

USA
1798 Posts

Posted - 06/29/2007 :  12:46:44  Show Profile  Visit blacksheepbrat64's Homepage  Reply with Quote
Bess, Apple and Pidge entered the dress shop.
Bess/Katie'Whatever they want,'She says to the saleslady,'Papa says to spare no expense.'
Saleslady'We've also got a suprise for you Miss Katie.'
Bess/Katie'What?'
Saleslady'Your wedding dress has arrived?'
Bess/Katie'Wedding dress?!?'
Saleslady'Yes, let me help you try it on.'
In disbelief, Bess followed the saleslady.
Apple and Pidge looked at each other
'What is going on?' They thought.

BSB64

Go to Top of Page

blacksheepbrat64
SS novice field agent

USA
1798 Posts

Posted - 06/29/2007 :  12:47:47  Show Profile  Visit blacksheepbrat64's Homepage  Reply with Quote
AP...I'm thinking about you and your family...OOC

BSB64

Go to Top of Page

Pidgeon
SS novice field agent

2666 Posts

Posted - 06/29/2007 :  12:51:27  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
OCC:

Pet, Hope everything is ok over there.

"Any scene can be more freshly and clearly seen when it is seen upside down." G.K. Chesterton
Go to Top of Page

Artiespet
SS senior field agent

USA
5113 Posts

Posted - 06/29/2007 :  12:56:17  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
Well, I've done what I can now they have a lot of hard work to get to. And I have to see what kind of trouble I can get into now.

Go to Top of Page

Pidgeon
SS novice field agent

2666 Posts

Posted - 06/29/2007 :  13:28:54  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
quote:
Originally posted by blacksheepbrat64

Bess, Apple and Pidge entered the dress shop.
Bess/Katie'Whatever they want,'She says to the saleslady,'Papa says to spare no expense.'
Saleslady'We've also got a suprise for you Miss Katie.'
Bess/Katie'What?'
Saleslady'Your wedding dress has arrived?'
Bess/Katie'Wedding dress?!?'
Saleslady'Yes, let me help you try it on.'
In disbelief, Bess followed the saleslady.
Apple and Pidge looked at each other
'What is going on?' They thought.

Pidge: "Excuse me, young lady. Mrs. Hamilton and I are the wedding coordinators and we don't remember ordering any wedding dress. Now, just who placed that order???

HMMMM??

"Any scene can be more freshly and clearly seen when it is seen upside down." G.K. Chesterton
Go to Top of Page

kitana
SS novice field agent

1578 Posts

Posted - 06/29/2007 :  13:29:36  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
*Kit had been alone in the room for quite sometime her back hurt she knew she probably need some sort of alcohol to pull out any infection in them and by the way they felt she knew Milly hadn't done that. She heard the steel door open and she tried to turn her head to see who it was."

Charles walked in with the Dr. "Well Kit it seems t he good Dr has come to help us get some information out of you, he has a new technique that he is working on."

"It won’t work Charles, and I am surprised you would let someone else do the medical experiment." Anger showed in his face and he pulled a knife and pushed her chin up with it
"I will enjoy killing you when the time comes, you destroyed my career."

"You did that yourself" She spat back and he flicked the knife under her chin cutting her she showed no fear in her eyes or pain, she had learned a long time ago to hide those things. He could see in her black eyes that she would kill him if ever freed, a lot like a caged panther who longs to tear apart its capture. He backed away and looked at the Dr.

"This will burn as it is injected" He came closer with the syringe "It is a serum I have been working on that causes people to answer truthfully, to little and it doesn't work to much and well the announcement in the paper really will be true."

Kit Grimaced as he injected her and her head began to feel fuzzy the Dr looked at Charles "Give her a minute or two and then ask your questions."

(To Be Cont.)

Go to Top of Page

Pidgeon
SS novice field agent

2666 Posts

Posted - 06/29/2007 :  13:31:48  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
The saleslady looks perplexed. "Why, her father did. Two months ago. Didn't you know?"

Apple and Pidge look at each other and smirk.

"We did not! I want to see that dress." Pidge struts over ahead of Bess and motions to the saleslady. "Come on! Show me that dress because if it is not up to our specifications then back it goes!!" Pidge winks at Bess and Apple.

Go to Top of Page

blacksheepbrat64
SS novice field agent

USA
1798 Posts

Posted - 06/29/2007 :  13:44:44  Show Profile  Visit blacksheepbrat64's Homepage  Reply with Quote
Bess came out of the dressing room, a complete vision in white silk and lace.

The saleslady walked out to give them some privacy.

Apple'What is going on?'
Bess'I don't know, but don't cause a fuss, we don't want to blow it, Sam's up to something.'
Pidge'He's trying to get you married off quickly.'

Pidge says loudly,'I believe this is going to work. Yes, Yes. Mrs Hamilton what do you think?'
Apple'I do believe it will work, but Mr Cumberland will need to stay out of this planning. I can't believe him.'
Bess'Oh, that's just papa....I'll make sure he doesn't interfere again.'
Bess went to change in the dressing room.

BSB64

Go to Top of Page

Pidgeon
SS novice field agent

2666 Posts

Posted - 06/29/2007 :  13:52:18  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
Pidge knocks on the dressing room door, "Bess, you're going to need help with that. Let me come in."

Bess opens the door and Pidge slips in.

Pidge looks at Bess oddly and says, "Bess. What is going on? You have been acting very strangely. First Jim and now Jack. Don't think I haven't noticed. Jack is an extremely attractive man and it is obvious that he really loves you. That can be an intoxicating mix for any woman. And Jim... heck. Jim is crazy about you and getting more upset with this arrangement every time he sees you with Jack.

Now what do you have planned? Are you falling in love with Jack?"

Go to Top of Page

Artiespet
SS senior field agent

USA
5113 Posts

Posted - 06/29/2007 :  14:01:32  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
Artie and Pet are walking down the street hand in hand, occasionally glancing at each other and stealing kisses. They walked past the bridal shop and stopped to look at the shop next door. They had some lovely new scientific theory books they wanted to look at.

Go to Top of Page

nittanyapple
SS senior field agent

USA
8570 Posts

Posted - 06/29/2007 :  14:13:17  Show Profile  Visit nittanyapple's Homepage  Reply with Quote
*Apple sees Petunia and Artemus walk past the shop window. She casually tells the ladies that she must get to the florist, and makes her way outside. She finds the newlyweds outside the bookshop next door.*

Apple:"Why Mrs. Gordon, how lovely to see you so soon after your wedding!" she exclaims. "Are you enjoying your stay in San Fransisco?"

Pet is a little surprised, but recovers:"Mrs. Hamilton, lovely to see you too! Thank you so much for all you did for us. I would not change a thing about our wedding." She smiles at Artemus, then back at Apple.

Artemus:"Mrs. Hamilton, I remember your fondness for tea, would you care to join us? We were just about to stop for some refreshment at the cafe across the way. We haven't seen you in such a long while, it would be nice to catch up."

Apple:"Why of course, I would love to. The florist can wait a few minutes."

~Apple~
Go to Top of Page

Pidgeon
SS novice field agent

2666 Posts

Posted - 06/29/2007 :  14:14:25  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
quote:
Originally posted by Artiespet

Artie and Pet are walking down the street hand in hand, occasionally glancing at each other and stealing kisses. They walked past the bridal shop and stopped to look at the shop next door. They had some lovely new scientific theory books they wanted to look at.

OOC:

How much can one agent take??

Snerkles majorus maximus profundis

Go to Top of Page

kitana
SS novice field agent

1578 Posts

Posted - 06/29/2007 :  14:18:32  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
Jim is walking down the street looking for Pet and Artie, they were not at there Hotel room he needed to give them the news that Bes had uncovered. If Kit was still alive as the contact said she probably wouldn't be for much longer... He Rounded the corner and saw them talking to apple he walked up to them,
"Mr. & Mrs. Gordon how good to see you again"

Go to Top of Page

nittanyapple
SS senior field agent

USA
8570 Posts

Posted - 06/29/2007 :  14:18:48  Show Profile  Visit nittanyapple's Homepage  Reply with Quote
uh, as much as he is willing to give? snerk

~Apple~
Go to Top of Page
Page: of 122 Previous Topic Topic   
Previous Page | Next Page
 New Topic  Reply to Topic
 Printer Friendly
Jump To:
THE WILD WILD WEST @ wildwildwest.org © WildWildWest.org - Third Side of the Coin Go To Top Of Page
Snitz Forums 2000