Pidgeon
SS novice field agent

2666 Posts

Posted - 06/29/2007 :  14:21:55  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
quote:
Originally posted by nittanyapple

uh, as much as he is willing to give? snerk

Rotflol

That wasn't the agent I was referring to!! Geesh.

LOL

"Any scene can be more freshly and clearly seen when it is seen upside down." G.K. Chesterton
Go to Top of Page

nittanyapple
SS senior field agent

USA
8570 Posts

Posted - 06/29/2007 :  14:23:42  Show Profile  Visit nittanyapple's Homepage  Reply with Quote
Rotflol

[/quote]How many times do we have to tell you that we are the same person??

~Apple~
The Apple of Artemus Gordon's eye
Go to Top of Page

Pidgeon
SS novice field agent

2666 Posts

Posted - 06/29/2007 :  14:25:30  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
OOC:

Ummmm. Apple. I was referring to myself!!

Geesh. Now I have to go to rehab again!!

"Any scene can be more freshly and clearly seen when it is seen upside down." G.K. Chesterton
Go to Top of Page

Artiespet
SS senior field agent

USA
5113 Posts

Posted - 06/29/2007 :  14:26:38  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
quote:
Originally posted by Pidgeon

quote:

uh, as much as he is willing to give? snerk

Rotflol

LOL

An agent endures what an agent must I suppose.

Agents! Ya can't live with them. And Admin takes a rather dim view to ya blowing em up.
Go to Top of Page

nittanyapple
SS senior field agent

USA
8570 Posts

Posted - 06/29/2007 :  14:28:32  Show Profile  Visit nittanyapple's Homepage  Reply with Quote
oh gees. we all need rehab, so lets just drop it altogether! We know it we admit it and there is nothing we can do about it!

~Apple~
Go to Top of Page

Artiespet
SS senior field agent

USA
5113 Posts

Posted - 06/29/2007 :  14:32:46  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
quote:

oh gees. we all need rehab, so lets just drop it altogether! We know it we admit it and there is nothing we can do about it!

I never EVER admitted to wanting to do anything about it

Agents! Ya can't live with them. And Admin takes a rather dim view to ya blowing em up.
Go to Top of Page

Pidgeon
SS novice field agent

2666 Posts

Posted - 06/29/2007 :  14:39:03  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
OOC:

I think I am waaaay beyond hope here.

(Where is my Horatio Hearn??)

Go to Top of Page

kitana
SS novice field agent

1578 Posts

Posted - 06/29/2007 :  14:39:05  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
Jim looked at all three of them he was not smiling because he wasn't sure what he was about to say was true or not. "I just recived word that Kit is not dead after all, not sure how Cumberland faked it. That is if our information is reliable... If she is she maynot be for much longer, if we find her Do not take her to the Dr no matter what he is in on this."

Jeremey had cuaght up and over heard this "What if she is hurt?"

Jim Looked at him "You saw the way she handled Bess' wound as long as she is consious she shoudl be able to talk us through anything."

"If not?"

Jim looked grave "We really don't have an option."

Artie, "Come one step closer and I'll misspell your name!"
Go to Top of Page

Artiespet
SS senior field agent

USA
5113 Posts

Posted - 06/29/2007 :  14:44:18  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
Artie and Pet decided they had had enough of staying "off the case". Pet told them they would do what they could to find her friend. Pet turned to Apple.

"Apple how would you and Capt. Wade like to join us on some honeymoon sightseeing? Capt. Wade knows the area he could act as tourguide."

"What do you have up your sleeve, Pet?" Apple asked.

"I'm done sitting by watching you guys I'm going to look for my friend."

It was decided that Capt. Wade and Apple would accompany Artie and Pet on a honeymoon sightseeing tour and they would do what reconisence they could and get back to the others as soon as possible.

Go to Top of Page

Artiespet
SS senior field agent

USA
5113 Posts

Posted - 06/29/2007 :  14:46:27  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
Artie and Pet returned to their hotel to get ready and Apple went to find Capt. Wade.

"Sweetheart, you aren't upset that I interrupted the honeymoon are you?" Pet aksed,

"What? Nah, Kit's your friend we need to do this." Artie smiled at her.

Go to Top of Page

kitana
SS novice field agent

1578 Posts

Posted - 06/29/2007 :  14:48:34  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
(OOC: Ok now i see why I was grouchy with him.... he doesn't give a flip I see how he is. see If I save his life anymore LOLOLOLOLOLOLOL )

Go to Top of Page

Artiespet
SS senior field agent

USA
5113 Posts

Posted - 06/29/2007 :  14:49:57  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
ROTFL snerk he is a male after all.

Go to Top of Page

kitana
SS novice field agent

1578 Posts

Posted - 06/29/2007 :  14:51:38  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
So true Pet a one track mind... (no offense to any guys on this site you are all great!!!!!

Go to Top of Page

Artiespet
SS senior field agent

USA
5113 Posts

Posted - 06/29/2007 :  14:53:49  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
yep the guys on this site are a rare breed indeed!

Go to Top of Page

kitana
SS novice field agent

1578 Posts

Posted - 06/29/2007 :  14:54:55  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
That they are and we love each and everyone of them.... YAY GUYS!!!!!!!

Go to Top of Page

blacksheepbrat64
SS novice field agent

USA
1798 Posts

Posted - 06/29/2007 :  15:18:48  Show Profile  Visit blacksheepbrat64's Homepage  Reply with Quote
Double Ditto here!!!!!

Pet, now you and Artie will have to come to Katie's engagment party....

OOC---I do love writing Jimmy boy getting jealous!!!

BSB64
"If you want to keep that peaches and cream complexion, you'd better tell us how to open that elevator!"
Jim to Triste in TN Dr. Loveless Died

Go to Top of Page

Artiespet
SS senior field agent

USA
5113 Posts

Posted - 06/29/2007 :  15:31:00  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
and I do love a party we'll be there!

Go to Top of Page

blacksheepbrat64
SS novice field agent

USA
1798 Posts

Posted - 06/29/2007 :  15:35:15  Show Profile  Visit blacksheepbrat64's Homepage  Reply with Quote
Bess looked at Pidge.
Bess'No, I don't love Jack, even though he is rather enticing. Besides Jack loves the real Katie not me. Its just been this whole assignment, something big is going to happen tonight, I'm not sure yet but something. And Jim, well...'
Pidge giggled.
Bess'Please shut up and help me get out of this dress.'

BSB64
"If you want to keep that peaches and cream complexion, you'd better tell us how to open that elevator!"

Go to Top of Page

blacksheepbrat64
SS novice field agent

USA
1798 Posts

Posted - 06/29/2007 :  15:38:50  Show Profile  Visit blacksheepbrat64's Homepage  Reply with Quote
OOC...Hey everybody...Bess has to go take care of some things. Please be nice and don't blow her up...

Be Back Soon

BSB64

Go to Top of Page

kitana
SS novice field agent

1578 Posts

Posted - 06/29/2007 :  16:35:13  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
Charles was getting frustrated “Give her more”

“If I do it will Kill her”

“If you don’t I will kill you.”

The Dr did as Charles ordered and Kit screamed then went limp in the ropes. The r checked her vitals “She is still alive but no good to you now.”

As the Dr was packing his stuff up Charles walked over to Kit and looked at her limp body “What secret are you holding on to so tightly, well no matter I will have it.”

He raised his gun and fired. The Dr fell to the floor two men came in. “Dump him in the bay”

Charles sat in a chair across from Kit waiting for her to wake up. The one thing the Dr didn’t predict with his experiments were the nightmares... It was war time and Kit was back in the surgical tent doing her best to save the wounded, a young man was brought in and there was no hope she gave him some morphine and pushed him to the side to die, she made many such decisions until the area exploded in canon fire the tent was hit many men that she had possibly saved died in that explosion, She was not sure how she had managed to stay awake she could feel the blood running down her cheek. She took control and moved the survivors under enemy fire and managed to save many men that day not nearly as many as she would have liked. It would be two more weeks and near the end of the war before she was discovered but that day was the one that saved her from the firing squad. General Grant had stood up for her and saved her neck she owed him.... that’s why she was here he asked her to join and she did.

She moaned a bit and Charles thinking she was waking up looked at her... no she was still out. He sat back down and waited.

Go to Top of Page

Pidgeon
SS novice field agent

2666 Posts

Posted - 06/29/2007 :  16:49:49  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
OOC:

Cool writing, Kitana.

Go to Top of Page

kitana
SS novice field agent

1578 Posts

Posted - 06/29/2007 :  16:51:41  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
(OOC: Thanks Pidge)

Go to Top of Page

nittanyapple
SS senior field agent

USA
8570 Posts

Posted - 06/29/2007 :  17:35:15  Show Profile  Visit nittanyapple's Homepage  Reply with Quote
Whoa! Great story...hope i can even begin to do this thing justice...

~Apple~
Go to Top of Page

kitana
SS novice field agent

1578 Posts

Posted - 06/29/2007 :  17:38:36  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
Thanks apple just thought kit needed some depth and Bess is doing some awesome stuff... I am positive you can apple...

Go to Top of Page

Pidgeon
SS novice field agent

2666 Posts

Posted - 06/29/2007 :  18:46:57  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
quote:
Originally posted by blacksheepbrat64

Bess looked at Pidge.
Bess'No, I don't love Jack, even though he is rather enticing. Besides Jack loves the real Katie not me. Its just been this whole assignment, something big is going to happen tonight, I'm not sure yet but something. And Jim, well...'
Pidge giggled.
Bess'Please shut up and help me get out of this dress.'

Pidge smiles. It's good to hear about somebody being in love. Wedding dresses are tricky so she helps Bess get all straightened out and then puts on her snooty expression for the saleslady.

They walk out of the dressing room and Pidge hands the dress to the saleslady and says, "Here you go, Miss. It's not the dress I'd choose but it will have to do." she sniffs.

"Please make sure that all the alterations are done properly and in time for tonight." Pidge gives her a stern look through her glasses.

"Come now, Miss Katie. So much to do. So little time," and Pidge walks off with her nose stuck high in the air.

Go to Top of Page

blacksheepbrat64
SS novice field agent

USA
1798 Posts

Posted - 06/29/2007 :  19:25:21  Show Profile  Visit blacksheepbrat64's Homepage  Reply with Quote
Pidge and Bess were met a the front door of the mansion by Sam Cumberland himself.
Sam'Where have you been?'
He took her by the arm into his office and slammmed the door. Pidge tiptoed outside the office to listen.

BSB64

Go to Top of Page

Pidgeon
SS novice field agent

2666 Posts

Posted - 06/29/2007 :  19:27:14  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
OOC:

Hey, Bess. Is this the time to pull out my handy dandy pocket stethoscope??

Go to Top of Page

nittanyapple
SS senior field agent

USA
8570 Posts

Posted - 06/29/2007 :  19:34:14  Show Profile  Visit nittanyapple's Homepage  Reply with Quote
*Apple fetches Captain Wade from his hotel and tells him that he is needed for recon. They join Pet and Arte for what appears to be a tour of San Francisco and picnic outing to last the entire day. They pack a picnic and supplies for their investigation are hidden in the basket and picnic blankets. Jeremy is ensconced in the hotel to play point man.*

~Apple~
Go to Top of Page

nittanyapple
SS senior field agent

USA
8570 Posts

Posted - 06/29/2007 :  19:40:08  Show Profile  Visit nittanyapple's Homepage  Reply with Quote
I had a long day so I cannot think this through right now...maybe tomorrow. Or Artiespet will...'til then ladies!

~Apple~
Go to Top of Page

blacksheepbrat64
SS novice field agent

USA
1798 Posts

Posted - 06/29/2007 :  19:47:58  Show Profile  Visit blacksheepbrat64's Homepage  Reply with Quote
Not yet Pidge,,,Bess is going to tell you.

OOC..Ladies, It's been fun today, but will have to continue tomorrow

quote:
Originally posted by Pidgeon

OOC:

Hey, Bess. Is this the time to pull out my handy dandy pocket stethoscope??

BSB64

Go to Top of Page
Page: of 122 Previous Topic Topic   
Previous Page | Next Page
 New Topic  Reply to Topic
 Printer Friendly
Jump To:
THE WILD WILD WEST @ wildwildwest.org © WildWildWest.org - Third Side of the Coin Go To Top Of Page
Snitz Forums 2000