Previous Page | Next Page
Author Previous Topic Topic 
Page: of 122

Artiespet
SS senior field agent

USA
5113 Posts

Posted - 07/01/2007 :  16:16:53  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
"Pet, be nice now," Kit said sarcastically, "we already showed them who's boss we don't want to embarrass them any further."

"We don't?" Pet asked wickedly as she jumped toward the bars laughing as Matthew jumped back.

Agents! Ya can't live with them. And Admin takes a rather dim view to ya blowing em up.
Go to Top of Page

blacksheepbrat64
SS novice field agent

USA
1798 Posts

Posted - 07/01/2007 :  16:33:51  Show Profile  Visit blacksheepbrat64's Homepage  Reply with Quote
Jim knew he couldn't stop Bess once she started.
She stomped in sheriff's office.
Bess'How much will it take to get these two out tonight? I can tell you they've both had a bad day, and were probably minding their own business, they just have a different way of doing things?'
Jim came into the office.
Jim'Bess just let it go, he'll let them out in the morning.'
Bess'I said SHUT UP Jim, now if you are not going to help me get out of here.'
Her brown eyes which turned to black when she was angry, glared into his.

BSB64
"If you want to keep that peaches and cream complexion, you'd better tell us how to open that elevator!"
Jim to Triste in TN Dr. Loveless Died

Go to Top of Page

Artiespet
SS senior field agent

USA
5113 Posts

Posted - 07/01/2007 :  16:36:12  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
"Hey Kit, you hear that?" Pet laughed.

"Yep, only one person I know talks like that," Kit and Pet looked at each other.

"BESS" they replied in unison.

"OH that poor sheriff. It almost makes me feel sorry for him. ALMOST." Pet chuckled.

Agents! Ya can't live with them. And Admin takes a rather dim view to ya blowing em up.
Go to Top of Page

Pidgeon
SS novice field agent

2666 Posts

Posted - 07/01/2007 :  16:48:38  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
(Back at the train)

Pidge steps back a little from Jeremy's kiss.

She's very confused. She wasn't expecting this and after this kind of day she really didn't want to have to deal with it.

"Excuse me, Jeremy. I have to go take care of something." Pidge walks into the kitchen leaving Jeremy alone.

She sits down at the table and puts her head in her hands.

Artie and Pet
Bess and Jim
Pet and Artie breaking up
Apple and the Captain
Kit dying and then not dying.
And, of course, Horatio. Dead.

She sighs.

Pidge lays her head on the table and falls asleep. She starts to dream.

"Any scene can be more freshly and clearly seen when it is seen upside down." G.K. Chesterton
Go to Top of Page

Pidgeon
SS novice field agent

2666 Posts

Posted - 07/01/2007 :  16:49:50  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
btw, Pet. Superb. You had me crying inside. Ok. Now go keep kicking butt. I'm running out of tissues. (smile)

"Any scene can be more freshly and clearly seen when it is seen upside down." G.K. Chesterton
Go to Top of Page

blacksheepbrat64
SS novice field agent

USA
1798 Posts

Posted - 07/01/2007 :  16:55:31  Show Profile  Visit blacksheepbrat64's Homepage  Reply with Quote
Bess'Now Sheriff, I'm going to ask you again, what is their bail?'
(Bess still has lots of cash from her cover as Katie)

Jim'Bess, leaves this alone.'
Bess'I'm saying this for the last time Jim SHUT Up!!!'

The men in the cell next to Kit and Pet smirked.
Matt'Are you gonna let her talk to you like that?'
Bess turned around and glared back at him.
Bess'You need to SHUT Up too!'
Sherriff'Now Missy.'

BSB64
"If you want to keep that peaches and cream complexion, you'd better tell us how to open that elevator!"

Go to Top of Page

Artiespet
SS senior field agent

USA
5113 Posts

Posted - 07/01/2007 :  16:57:15  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
NP Pidge I'm only too happy to oblige

Go to Top of Page

Artiespet
SS senior field agent

USA
5113 Posts

Posted - 07/01/2007 :  17:01:04  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
Pet and Kit were beside themselves watching the spectacle. Pet leaned over and grasped Matthew through the bars.

"Didn't I teach you to stay out of things that are none of your business?" Pet pulled him so close he could feel her angry breaths.

"Hey,now you can't do that!" the sheriff shouted at Pet.

"Do what?" Pet smirked as she relaesed her hold.

Go to Top of Page

Pidgeon
SS novice field agent

2666 Posts

Posted - 07/01/2007 :  17:10:27  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
Pidge is walking in a fog.

"I don't recognize this town," she thinks to herself. "There's something wrong with this." She looks around but doesn't see anyone. She feels a fear coming over her. An unknown but palpable fear. Her heart starts racing and her breathing becomes laboured.
Walking becomes running even though she doesn't know where she's running to.

"I have to get home," she thinks and runs faster. Around the corner. Down the street. Faster and faster.

Go to Top of Page

blacksheepbrat64
SS novice field agent

USA
1798 Posts

Posted - 07/01/2007 :  17:17:05  Show Profile  Visit blacksheepbrat64's Homepage  Reply with Quote
Bess'Sheriff I think you need to keep better control of your prisoners, those men better not touch my friends again.'
Jim'Bess if you don't......'
Bess'Jim West if you're not going help then take your behind right out here, I'll handle this myself.'
Jim'Then you handle it.'
Jim walked out the door.

BSB64

Go to Top of Page

Pidgeon
SS novice field agent

2666 Posts

Posted - 07/01/2007 :  17:17:48  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
Pidge looks around but still doesn't see what she's looking for. She can almost feel the fog.

She knew she had to get home because someone was there waiting for her. Someone that would make everything all better. She had to stop for a minute to catch her breath. Leaning over, Pidge took big gulps of air.

There it was. The house. "Thank goodness. I just have to get inside."

Up the long steps, fling open the door. There he is and into his open arms. Horatio. She smiles, relief flooding her heart and she looks up into his adoring eyes.

Her smile fades. It was no longer Horatio but Jeremy.

Go to Top of Page

Artiespet
SS senior field agent

USA
5113 Posts

Posted - 07/01/2007 :  17:19:49  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
Matthew glared at her and Kit moved over and slipped her arm through the bar and biffed the back of his head, causing Pet and Kit to laugh. The sheriff looked to Jim helplessly.

"They've been drinking, haven't they?" Jim asked sure of the answer.

"Yes. These two men here tried to pick them up and all hell broke loose. THAT one," he pointed to Pet, "had a knife and she pulled it on Matt there." Jim glared at Pet.

"Well, we told them to leave us alone, Jim and they wouldn't. They just kept coming. I told HIM," Pet glared at Matthew, "I had had a really bad day...guess he didn't belive me." Pet spat her eyes shooting flames at him.

"Sheriff, can I take my friends tonight if I promise they won't come back to town?"

"Believe me, the way they are behaving there's nothing I'd like more than to get rid of them. But the law IS the law. I gotta keep em overnight but I want you here come sunup to get them out of my town or I'll come get you and throw you in here." Jim regarded his fellow agents.

"Pet, Kit, you two had better be on your best behavior the rest of the night. And you better hope the Colonel doesn't get wind of this or you'll both be lucky to escape suspension."

"Yes, sir," they replied with a sigh.

"Pet, I know you've had a bad day but that does not excuse your actions. I'm just glad Artie isn't here to see this." Jim told her.

"That was a flipping low blow, James. I think you'd better leave now." Pet spoke in a low tone that got her message across.

NOTE TO BESS: I have to be nice but you will notice Jim didn't say anythign about you not yelling at Matthew and Jeff...snerk and you DO have them as a captive audience lol go get em!

Go to Top of Page

blacksheepbrat64
SS novice field agent

USA
1798 Posts

Posted - 07/01/2007 :  17:27:04  Show Profile  Visit blacksheepbrat64's Homepage  Reply with Quote
ooc...be back in a bit hubby just came home and I have to fix dinner,

BSB64

Go to Top of Page

Pidgeon
SS novice field agent

2666 Posts

Posted - 07/01/2007 :  17:29:38  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
Pidge lifts her head with a quick jerk from the table and shakes it. What a dream. For a moment she had Horatio back but... Jeremy?

Jeremy sticks his head into the kitchen. "Pidge, are you ok? I hope I didn't upset you."

Pidge looks at him and shakes her head. "No, Jeremy. I have a headache."

Go to Top of Page

Artiespet
SS senior field agent

USA
5113 Posts

Posted - 07/01/2007 :  17:30:27  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
snerk ever the gentleman that Jeremy is

Go to Top of Page

Pidgeon
SS novice field agent

2666 Posts

Posted - 07/01/2007 :  17:31:51  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
quote:
Originally posted by Artiespet

snerk ever the gentleman that Jeremy is

LOL. The only kind Pidge likes.

Go to Top of Page

Artiespet
SS senior field agent

USA
5113 Posts

Posted - 07/01/2007 :  17:36:24  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
Well when I get out of jail you want I should introduce you to Matthew and Jeff

Go to Top of Page

Pidgeon
SS novice field agent

2666 Posts

Posted - 07/01/2007 :  17:38:05  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
quote:
Originally posted by Artiespet

Well when I get out of jail you want I should introduce you to Matthew and Jeff

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA!!!!!!!!!!!!

nooooooooooooo thank you.

I said "gentlemen" not drunken men. LOL

Go to Top of Page

Artiespet
SS senior field agent

USA
5113 Posts

Posted - 07/01/2007 :  17:40:22  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
snerk yeah well something tells me that by the time sunup comes they just might be reformed honest sheriff I didn't lay a hand on em they just slipped and their heads fell through the bars snerk

Go to Top of Page

Pidgeon
SS novice field agent

2666 Posts

Posted - 07/01/2007 :  17:49:19  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
OOC: I don't think that Pidge is looking right now. snerk.

Back to our story:

A courier comes to the train and delivers a letter to Jeremy. Jeremy turns over and examines it. "Pidge? Letter for you."

Pidge lifts her hurtin' head up off the table and takes the letter. "Thanks, Jeremy." She rips open the envelope and tries to read the contents. "Jeremy, I can't read this without my glasses. Would you read this for me?" She hands it to him.

"Dear Mrs. Hearn,
Please accept our deepest condolences in the death of your husband, Colonel Horatio Hearn.

It is my duty to inform you that you are the sole inheritor of 23 million dollars. This money is waiting for you in an account held at San Francisco Savings Bank.

Yours truly,
Alfred Linkmeyer
Attorney at law

Go to Top of Page

Artiespet
SS senior field agent

USA
5113 Posts

Posted - 07/01/2007 :  17:57:56  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
Whoa mamma! snerk

Go to Top of Page

Pidgeon
SS novice field agent

2666 Posts

Posted - 07/01/2007 :  18:00:28  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
OOC: Better be nice to me now, Pet. Snerk.

Go to Top of Page

Artiespet
SS senior field agent

USA
5113 Posts

Posted - 07/01/2007 :  18:02:46  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
The government buys all my toys snerk

Go to Top of Page

blacksheepbrat64
SS novice field agent

USA
1798 Posts

Posted - 07/01/2007 :  18:11:26  Show Profile  Visit blacksheepbrat64's Homepage  Reply with Quote
Jim had come back in and made his statement.
Bess went up to Kit and Pet to see if they needed anything,
Bess whispers to Pet'I'll get Jim for that.'

Jim pulled on Bess's arm.
Jim'Come on Bess.'
Bess'Get your hands off me James West.'

BSB64

Go to Top of Page

Artiespet
SS senior field agent

USA
5113 Posts

Posted - 07/01/2007 :  18:16:06  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
"Don't worry, Bess...you know what they say about Karma," Pet smiled and the smiled worried Jim.

"Well, if we have to stay in this dump might as well do something useful," Pet looked at Kit as she drew a pack of playing cards from a pocket and asked Kit if she wanted to play cards to pass the time.

Go to Top of Page

blacksheepbrat64
SS novice field agent

USA
1798 Posts

Posted - 07/01/2007 :  18:19:41  Show Profile  Visit blacksheepbrat64's Homepage  Reply with Quote
Matt yelled through the bars.
'I can't believe you let that woman talk to you that way, she needs some discipline.'

Bess headed for Matt and Jim knew what was getting ready to happen.

Jeff'Boy these are some fiesty women.'

Jim'I'm going to say it again, we're going Bess, Pet,Kit we'll be here first thing in the morning.'

Jim dragged Bess out of the sheriff's office. As soon as they got outside she broke free and kicked as hard as could to his legs.
Jim was on his knees.
Bess'When you well enough to stand up, you can join me for a drink over there, seems they're serving again.'

BSB64

Go to Top of Page

Artiespet
SS senior field agent

USA
5113 Posts

Posted - 07/01/2007 :  18:21:13  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
snerk bess

Go to Top of Page

kitana
SS novice field agent

1578 Posts

Posted - 07/01/2007 :  18:37:55  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
Before Jim left Kit looked at Him "He can't suspend someone who is already on suspension... Tell the Dear Col I said that will you."

"What?"

"President Grant Suspended me this afternoon for two weeks guess it was better than a hanging."

Jim shook his head and left Kit looked at Matthew and Jeff..... "Thanks alot guys we didn't even get a second bottle in us before we were thrown in here."

Matthew looked at her "You need some manners and when I get out of here."

Kit laughed as she sat down to play cards "You couldn't take us tipsy what makes you think you and that big man next to you could when we are more sober."

Kit and Pet both laughed..... "I got it, whomever wins a hand they get to taunt the guys in the next cell"

She starts laughing as Pet deals the cards...

Artie, "Come one step closer and I'll misspell your name!"
Go to Top of Page

Artiespet
SS senior field agent

USA
5113 Posts

Posted - 07/01/2007 :  18:42:00  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
"I'll go along with that Kit, either way we have our fun." Pet said as she dealt the cards.

Go to Top of Page

Artiespet
SS senior field agent

USA
5113 Posts

Posted - 07/01/2007 :  18:49:34  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
crud kit MOMMA apples back!

Go to Top of Page
Page: of 122 Previous Topic Topic   
Previous Page | Next Page
 New Topic  Reply to Topic
 Printer Friendly
Jump To:
THE WILD WILD WEST @ wildwildwest.org © WildWildWest.org - Third Side of the Coin Go To Top Of Page
Snitz Forums 2000