Author Previous Topic Topic 
Page: of 122

Pidgeon
SS novice field agent

2666 Posts

Posted - 07/01/2007 :  19:31:49  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
quote:
Originally posted by kitana

Hey I haven't married anyone so technically I am the sane one...

that can be fixed. Snerk.

"Any scene can be more freshly and clearly seen when it is seen upside down." G.K. Chesterton
Go to Top of Page

kitana
SS novice field agent

1578 Posts

Posted - 07/01/2007 :  19:32:12  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
Trouble no trouble except trying to type with a pencil... its hard wearing this white coat LOL

Artie, "Come one step closer and I'll misspell your name!"
Go to Top of Page

Artiespet
SS senior field agent

USA
5113 Posts

Posted - 07/01/2007 :  19:32:15  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
Pet molded the clay into a rope and placed it on the wall. She lit a match and held it to the clay. She watched as it burned an evil grin spreading on her face.

"I don't care what Jim or anyone else thinks, Kit. Maybe I am on a path to self destruction but I'm going to have fun doing it."

Agents! Ya can't live with them. And Admin takes a rather dim view to ya blowing em up.
Go to Top of Page

Artiespet
SS senior field agent

USA
5113 Posts

Posted - 07/01/2007 :  19:34:08  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
"Kit! We're out let's go!" Pet yelled as she pushed the last brick through.

Agents! Ya can't live with them. And Admin takes a rather dim view to ya blowing em up.
Go to Top of Page

nittanyapple
SS senior field agent

USA
8570 Posts

Posted - 07/01/2007 :  19:35:49  Show Profile  Visit nittanyapple's Homepage  Reply with Quote
*Apple is sitting up in bed, next to her sleeping husband. She has been thinking about her friends and fellow agents, and all that they have been going through. "Pet is so happy with Arte, I am so happy for her..." Apple hears a soft knock at the door. She gets up to answer, pulling her dressing gown around her.*

Before opening the door she asks"Who is it?"

The answer "Western Union."

Confused, Apple opens the door and takes the telegram. She hands over a coin and shuts the door. Wade is waking up, and asks her what is going on. She shows her husband the telegram, and reads it aloud, "Pet and Kit in jail STOP They need you STOP"

~Apple~
The Apple of Artemus Gordon's eye
Go to Top of Page

kitana
SS novice field agent

1578 Posts

Posted - 07/01/2007 :  19:35:52  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
Kit smiled as the bricks fell away "You and me both, They wanted me to actually let my friends die.... I am not going to do that so I am headed to a firing squad or the hangman's noose.... I am not going to make it that easy for them."

As they both crept out they had almost made it to the horses when the shouts came up Kit Jumped on hers and looked at Pet "Shall we go??"

Go to Top of Page

kitana
SS novice field agent

1578 Posts

Posted - 07/01/2007 :  19:36:56  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
NOPE I REFUSE PIDGE LOL

Go to Top of Page

Pidgeon
SS novice field agent

2666 Posts

Posted - 07/01/2007 :  19:38:20  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
Jeremy and Pidge decide to get out of the train and ride into town for a late night dinner.

"Dinner's on me tonight, Jeremy. I guess I can afford it," Pidge smiles.

"No, that's quite all right, Pidge. I still have a few bucks left in my account." Jeremy grins.

Jeremy and Pidge get seated at a nice little friendly restaurant and settle in for a long discussion about the evening's events.

"Any scene can be more freshly and clearly seen when it is seen upside down." G.K. Chesterton
Go to Top of Page

blacksheepbrat64
SS novice field agent

USA
1798 Posts

Posted - 07/01/2007 :  19:39:58  Show Profile  Visit blacksheepbrat64's Homepage  Reply with Quote
Bess and Jim had no inkling of what was going on in the sheriff's office. And Bess was tipsy.
Bess'Well now Jimmy boy isn't this fun?'
Jim'Bess..'
Bess'Jimmy, Jimmy, I deserve to let off some steam lets see here, I had to marry Jeremy and become Apple's stepmother, get stuck with you because Pet and Kit wanted to kill you, and then had to get married for my cousin, thought Kit was dead, Pet and Artie break up,we can't Kit and Pet out of jail tonight and we're stuck here, what else could happen?'

BSB64
"If you want to keep that peaches and cream complexion, you'd better tell us how to open that elevator!"
Jim to Triste in TN Dr. Loveless Died

Go to Top of Page

Artiespet
SS senior field agent

USA
5113 Posts

Posted - 07/01/2007 :  19:40:18  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
"This way kit!" Pet leads the way

"Hey look! the back door to this saloon is open wanna check it out?"

Go to Top of Page

nittanyapple
SS senior field agent

USA
8570 Posts

Posted - 07/01/2007 :  19:43:47  Show Profile  Visit nittanyapple's Homepage  Reply with Quote
*Apple and Wade Hamilton quickly dress and head out of the hotel. "Here we go again," thought Wade. The couple starts off for the jail when they hear an explosion. They look at each other and decided that maybe they should wait until morning.*

~Apple~
Go to Top of Page

kitana
SS novice field agent

1578 Posts

Posted - 07/01/2007 :  19:44:31  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
Kit looked at Pet "Sure why not...." She climbed off her horse and followed Pet into the saloon... knowing the sheriff would be there soon she stopped "Pet it might be wise if we left town now... unless you want to end up back in jail"

Go to Top of Page

Artiespet
SS senior field agent

USA
5113 Posts

Posted - 07/01/2007 :  19:45:49  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
Pet and Kit see Jim and Bess's horses and decide to leave town planting some explosives on the way.

"This jail has got to go! Pet said as she planted some solid nitro.

Go to Top of Page

nittanyapple
SS senior field agent

USA
8570 Posts

Posted - 07/01/2007 :  19:46:23  Show Profile  Visit nittanyapple's Homepage  Reply with Quote
Long day everyone, and after being up so late writing, I am taking a break tonight...I was up too early this morning! Was dreaming about the thread though!

~Apple~
Go to Top of Page

kitana
SS novice field agent

1578 Posts

Posted - 07/01/2007 :  19:48:11  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
Kit planted a few of her own and they started to head out. The sheriff came around the corner and ordered them to stop. Kit turned and fired causing the sheriff to duck "I would clear out that jail sheriff its gonna blow."

The sheriff fired back and Kit returned fire.

Go to Top of Page

Artiespet
SS senior field agent

USA
5113 Posts

Posted - 07/01/2007 :  19:49:38  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
"Let's go NOW!" Pet yelled as they spurred their horses.

"Wow no wonder Jim like this horse he sure runs fast! "Pet said to kit.

Go to Top of Page

blacksheepbrat64
SS novice field agent

USA
1798 Posts

Posted - 07/01/2007 :  19:49:52  Show Profile  Visit blacksheepbrat64's Homepage  Reply with Quote
Bess is very tipsy at this point. Looking out the window, she notices
the explosion.

Bess'Jimmy, Jimmy, look at those pretty fireworks, they are so colorful, just look.'
Jim'Now what?'

BSB64
"If you want to keep that peaches and cream complexion, you'd better tell us how to open that elevator!"

Go to Top of Page

kitana
SS novice field agent

1578 Posts

Posted - 07/01/2007 :  19:50:15  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
Night apple....

Go to Top of Page

nittanyapple
SS senior field agent

USA
8570 Posts

Posted - 07/01/2007 :  19:50:53  Show Profile  Visit nittanyapple's Homepage  Reply with Quote
quote:
Originally posted by Pidgeon

quote:
Originally posted by nittanyapple

quote:
Originally posted by kitana

Apple you are our sane side.... wait did I just say that??????

I told you and told you and told you, I AM THE SANE ONE AROUND HERE! Why no one ever believes me...

maybe because you were the first one to marry Artie. Snerk Snerk

JEALOUS? And it was an assignment, my dear future Mrs. Pike...

~Apple~
Go to Top of Page

blacksheepbrat64
SS novice field agent

USA
1798 Posts

Posted - 07/01/2007 :  19:52:02  Show Profile  Visit blacksheepbrat64's Homepage  Reply with Quote
Night Apple.....

BSB64

Go to Top of Page

Artiespet
SS senior field agent

USA
5113 Posts

Posted - 07/01/2007 :  19:52:08  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
"Kit, I think we're in hot water, that sheriff just fell."

Pet and kit rode full bore for the town limits and didn't look back.

Go to Top of Page

nittanyapple
SS senior field agent

USA
8570 Posts

Posted - 07/01/2007 :  19:52:37  Show Profile  Visit nittanyapple's Homepage  Reply with Quote
quote:
Originally posted by blacksheepbrat64

Bess is very tipsy at this point. Looking out the window, she notices
the explosion.

Bess'Jimmy, Jimmy, look at those pretty fireworks, they are so colorful, just look.'
Jim'Now what?'

Snerk...BESS!!

~Apple~
Go to Top of Page

Artiespet
SS senior field agent

USA
5113 Posts

Posted - 07/01/2007 :  19:54:31  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
oh crud kit now Jim and bess can't come after us since we stole their horses snerk

Go to Top of Page

kitana
SS novice field agent

1578 Posts

Posted - 07/01/2007 :  19:56:05  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
Bess' isn't to bad" the sound of gun shots faded Jim jumped up and ran outside he threw his hat down his horse was gone, the jail was in pecies and the sheriff was firing at two riders. He ran up to the sheriff and he looked at Jim anger in his eyes "I should have let you have them, they are in alot more trouble now looks like they are headed toward Shilo Springs, I'll telegraph ahead to let them know."

Jim walked back to Bess he had no Idea what he was going to do, Kit and Pet seemed to have sealed there fate and they didn't care.

Jeremy Heard the explsion and Looked at Pidge They both stood and saw the jail in rubble. Jim saw Jeremy and Pidge he explained to them the problem and that he was heading out for Pet and Kit after first light to bring them in he had to contact Artie someway.... it would be the only safe way to bring in those two especially Pet.

Kit took out the telegraph line on they way out of town it would by them sometime at least.

Kit heard the bit about the sheriff and looked at pet "your point he probably just tripped I am sure its the first time two woman have escaped from his jail"

Go to Top of Page

blacksheepbrat64
SS novice field agent

USA
1798 Posts

Posted - 07/01/2007 :  19:56:54  Show Profile  Visit blacksheepbrat64's Homepage  Reply with Quote
Bess got up to walk outside. She almost fell a few times due to being tipsy. Jim caught her arm as they went out the door.
Jim'Come on, you gotta sleep this off.'
Bess pointed to where Jim's horse was.
Bess'Look Jimmy, somebody stole your horse and aren't those fireworks pretty? Is it some kind of holiday we don't know about?'

BSB64

Go to Top of Page

Artiespet
SS senior field agent

USA
5113 Posts

Posted - 07/01/2007 :  19:59:52  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
"Well, Kit my friend...we have sealed our fate so if we have to go out we might as well go out with a bang." Pet said as they slowed their horses.

"But to be on the safe side I think we should camp out and stay out of any town for a while.

Go to Top of Page

blacksheepbrat64
SS novice field agent

USA
1798 Posts

Posted - 07/01/2007 :  20:00:55  Show Profile  Visit blacksheepbrat64's Homepage  Reply with Quote
Pidge'What's wrong with Bess?'
Jim'What do you think?'
Bess'Hey Jeremy hey Pidge, somebody stole Jimmy's horse, I think he might be a bit upset.'

BSB64

Go to Top of Page

kitana
SS novice field agent

1578 Posts

Posted - 07/01/2007 :  20:01:49  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
Kit smiled "good Idea" They followed a ravine down to some caverns and kit looked at her "Seems like a good place for the night we can see anyone comming and there is a back route out. Shall we...."

Go to Top of Page

Artiespet
SS senior field agent

USA
5113 Posts

Posted - 07/01/2007 :  20:03:45  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
"Looks good to me and I could use a good nights sleep." Pet tied her horse to a tree and sat down.

Go to Top of Page

blacksheepbrat64
SS novice field agent

USA
1798 Posts

Posted - 07/01/2007 :  20:10:28  Show Profile  Visit blacksheepbrat64's Homepage  Reply with Quote
Jim'Bessie if you call me Jimmy one more time.'
Bess got right up in face.
Bess'JIMMY, JIMMY , JIMMY!'
Jim'Come on Bessie we'll have to find Kit and Pet tomorrow.'
Bess'Don't call me Bessie!'
Jim'Then stop calling me Jimmy.'

Jeremy and Pidge just looked at each other and started laughing.
Jim gave them a look.
Jeremy'Sorry Jim I've just never seen her like this.'
Pidge'Neither have I.'

BSB64

Go to Top of Page
Page: of 122 Previous Topic Topic   
Previous Page | Next Page
 New Topic  Reply to Topic
 Printer Friendly
Jump To:
THE WILD WILD WEST @ wildwildwest.org © WildWildWest.org - Third Side of the Coin Go To Top Of Page
Snitz Forums 2000