Printer Friendly
Previous Page | Next Page
Author Previous Topic Topic 
Page: of 122

nittanyapple
SS senior field agent

USA
8570 Posts

Posted - 07/02/2007 :  11:20:08  Show Profile  Visit nittanyapple's Homepage  Reply with Quote
*Colonel Richmond hands Apple up into his carriage and climbs in beside her. At that moment Wade approaches and salutes the colonel. Colonel Richmond returns the salute and invites him into the carriage as well.*

CR:"Captain, you have a spitfire of a wife, and while that makes for a good agent at times, it can be construed as insubordination. You know how that can be dealt with." He looks at Apple as he says this.

Apple:"Sir..." Wade interrupts. "Colonel, I know perfectly well. Apple is...emotional, yes," Apple glares at her husband, "but she means well, and the rules, maybe the rules are too stringent." Apples look softens. She smiles at him and puts her gloved hand in his.

Apple:"Now if I may continue, gentlemen. I did send a telegram to President Grant. He will lose another agent if this is not changed. Wade and I want to be together, and he is thinking of transferring, but if not, I will go back to the library of my own accord." Both men look hard at her.

~Apple~
The Apple of Artemus Gordon's eye
Go to Top of Page

Artiespet
SS senior field agent

USA
5113 Posts

Posted - 07/02/2007 :  11:22:47  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
Pet looked at him not sure what she wanted anymore. Whether she wanted to resign and be with him or be an agent or if that even mattered anymore.

"I think I need to do some heaving thinking about this, Artie," Pet told him.

"And with a clear head, not when I've been drinking." Artie regarded her closely.

"So, for the time being at least you aren't going to..." this time Pet interrupted.

"No not this time at least not yet." Artie sighed, at least he had gotten through to her for now and he would figure out a way to stop her later.

Agents! Ya can't live with them. And Admin takes a rather dim view to ya blowing em up.
Go to Top of Page

kitana
SS novice field agent

1578 Posts

Posted - 07/02/2007 :  11:43:11  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
Kit Sat quietly with the others and said nothing, her mind was reeling from the past days.... She never was one to get hungover so it didn't matter how much she drank.... Kit looked at the others and stood she walked quietly to her horse making sure not to been seen and saddled it... She mounted her horse and took off Pet was in good hands now... and well Kit still had whiskey to drink and places to wreck

Artie, "Come one step closer and I'll misspell your name!"
Go to Top of Page

Pidgeon
SS novice field agent

2666 Posts

Posted - 07/02/2007 :  12:38:49  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
Pidge and Jeremy, not knowing what else to do, sit down together and watch from a distance.

"Any scene can be more freshly and clearly seen when it is seen upside down." G.K. Chesterton
Go to Top of Page

kitana
SS novice field agent

1578 Posts

Posted - 07/02/2007 :  12:40:58  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
Kit rode hard she had alot on her mind and most of it was anger... anger at everyone not just Richmond and Grant... She knew she would get drummed out of the service for this and she really didn't care...

Go to Top of Page

Artiespet
SS senior field agent

USA
5113 Posts

Posted - 07/02/2007 :  12:41:09  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
Jim, Jeremy, Bess and Pidge turned to see Kit ride away.

"Oh no," Jim groaned, "Let's go get Artie and Pet. This has got to stop!" The group headed down the hill.

When they approached the campsite they stopped dead in their tracks. Artie and Pet were caught up in a kiss. Pdige groaned.

"TOLD you all it's something in the water!" Artie and Pet separated and turned to look at their company.

"Ladies...gentlemen..."Artie nodded to them.

"We came down to see if you needed any help convincing Pet her destructive path is the wrong one to go donw," Jeremy said

"But I see we weren't needed," Jim chided. Pet was looking at them with a frown.

"Where's Kit?" she asked.

"Kit jumped on her horse and left toward Silver Springs," Bess told her.

"What? And you let her go? I'm not the only one with a death wish!" Pet rushed to her horse and saddle him. Jumping into the saddle she looked at the group.

"I still need to think some things through you guys do what you ahve to but leave Kit and I alone for a while." Pet turned around and rode away.

"Well, I thought I helped it seems I only made things worse," Artie sighed, Jim looked at his partner.

"No, pal, you have her soemthing to think about. They'll be ok they jsut need to get this out of their system. Let's head back to town the Colonel will be interested in this."

Agents! Ya can't live with them. And Admin takes a rather dim view to ya blowing em up.
Go to Top of Page

nittanyapple
SS senior field agent

USA
8570 Posts

Posted - 07/02/2007 :  12:58:23  Show Profile  Visit nittanyapple's Homepage  Reply with Quote
*Apple and Wade are in the hotel conference room with Colonel Richmond. There is a knock on the door and Johnson, his aide, puts his head in.*

Johnson: "Artemus Gordon to see you sir."

CR:"Bring him in Johnson."

He looks at the Hamiltons as the telegraph key starts tapping in the outer room.

~Apple~
Go to Top of Page

Pidgeon
SS novice field agent

2666 Posts

Posted - 07/02/2007 :  13:20:35  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
Meanwhile, in another city, a man is reading from the paper.

"Colonel Horatio Hearn dead at 47. Widow inherits family fortune."

"Now isn't that interesting. And here they have a picture of the Widow Hearn. All of that beautiful money. Too much money for just one person, wouldn't you say, Malcolm? Unless, of course, that person was me." He started laughing. Malcolm joins him in a hideous laugh.

"Any scene can be more freshly and clearly seen when it is seen upside down." G.K. Chesterton
Go to Top of Page

nittanyapple
SS senior field agent

USA
8570 Posts

Posted - 07/02/2007 :  13:33:11  Show Profile  Visit nittanyapple's Homepage  Reply with Quote
uh oh! Pidge, we need to protect Pidge! And how dare they print your picture without your permission! LOL

~Apple~
Go to Top of Page

Pidgeon
SS novice field agent

2666 Posts

Posted - 07/02/2007 :  13:49:40  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
quote:
Originally posted by nittanyapple

uh oh! Pidge, we need to protect Pidge! And how dare they print your picture without your permission! LOL

OOC:

Yeah, the noive.

Go to Top of Page

Artiespet
SS senior field agent

USA
5113 Posts

Posted - 07/02/2007 :  14:06:46  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
geez I go buy a bus pass and come home and I'm confused lol guess it doesnt take much today lol

Go to Top of Page

kitana
SS novice field agent

1578 Posts

Posted - 07/02/2007 :  14:18:37  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
Kit didn't pay any attetion to the rider comming up on her left when she noticed it was Pet she looked at her and slowed her horse.

"What are you doing here? I thought you settled things with Artie?"

Go to Top of Page

Artiespet
SS senior field agent

USA
5113 Posts

Posted - 07/02/2007 :  14:22:41  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
"Not really, we just made them worse. I have to be away from all of them and that mess. I need to clear my head and I'm feeling the need for some major mayhem you up for it?" Pet asked with a smile.

Go to Top of Page

nittanyapple
SS senior field agent

USA
8570 Posts

Posted - 07/02/2007 :  14:26:05  Show Profile  Visit nittanyapple's Homepage  Reply with Quote
Artemus enters the room, but has heard that the telegraph message is from the president. He wishes that he could hear the message, but Johnson closes the door quickly in order to keep the others from hearing it prematurely. Colonel Richmond extends his hand to Artemus.

Artemus: “Good to see you, Colonel.” He looks over at Apple and Wade, “Hello again, my dear. And Wade.” He shakes Wade’s hand.

CR: “Artemus, let me congratulate you on your marriage, Petunia, er, that is, Pet, is a fine woman…” he is stopped by Artemus putting his hand in the air.

Artemus: “If you would be so kind, sir, I would like to get to the heart of the matter. Just what is supposed to happen now? We, Pet and I, are both good agents. It would kill her if I were to resign, which is what I fully intended. She would leave me if I were to do so. I can’t win, it seems.”

Apple’s heart goes out to her friend, her confidante. Artemus and she had become quite close over the past few weeks posing as newlyweds. He knew a lot about her, and he and Wade were friends from way back during the war. She grasped Wade’s hand and he smiled at her. They at least won’t have such a difficult decision to make.*

~Apple~
Go to Top of Page

kitana
SS novice field agent

1578 Posts

Posted - 07/02/2007 :  14:30:19  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
"I am always up for some trouble... Silver Springs is not far from here... its pretty much an outlaw town.......Should be fun."
KIt kicked her horse and made her way toward the town

Go to Top of Page

Artiespet
SS senior field agent

USA
5113 Posts

Posted - 07/02/2007 :  14:38:04  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
"Silver Springs it is then," Pet said as she kicked her horse to follow her friend.

"We're in for a wild time tonight and wild helps me think!" Pet said as she pushed her hat back so the wind could blow through her long hair.

Go to Top of Page

nittanyapple
SS senior field agent

USA
8570 Posts

Posted - 07/02/2007 :  14:41:18  Show Profile  Visit nittanyapple's Homepage  Reply with Quote
Artemus: “I don’t have to like this, you know, and I don’t. Pet is gone, anyway. She is with Kitana Montgomery. There is trouble I just know it. You had better send some agents to look for them, sir. I will…”

CR: “You will stay put, Gordon. Until the president meets with you, you will stay in town.”

~Apple~
Go to Top of Page

kitana
SS novice field agent

1578 Posts

Posted - 07/02/2007 :  14:47:49  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
Richmond looked at Artemus "Miss Montgomery is behind this I see.. She has caused enough problems lately, I am sure that he will have something to say about that. Where is the rest of your Team?"

Go to Top of Page

Artiespet
SS senior field agent

USA
5113 Posts

Posted - 07/02/2007 :  14:47:52  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
They entered Sivler Springs side by side looking around, taking in the town what there was of it. It was mostly just a few saloons and a couple of businesses. Probably just a stage stop Pet thought as she looked artound.

"Hey Kit, no sheriff's office. Maybe we CAN have some fun here." Pet pulled her horse to a stop in front of the nearest saloon.

Go to Top of Page

nittanyapple
SS senior field agent

USA
8570 Posts

Posted - 07/02/2007 :  14:50:39  Show Profile  Visit nittanyapple's Homepage  Reply with Quote
Artemus:"Bringing up the rear, Colonel. The remaining four, Pidge, jeremy, jim and bess, are heading to the train and the hotel...Sir, I don't know what is really going on with Montgomery, but...well she just seems troubled,sir. I just hope that Pet keeps her wits about her."

~Apple~
Go to Top of Page

kitana
SS novice field agent

1578 Posts

Posted - 07/02/2007 :  14:54:40  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
Kit did the same and slide off her horse, this time she left her hat off and pulled her hair back she walked into the saloon and right up to the bar... She ordered a bottle of whiskey and two glasses... She poured herself and Pet a drink. The saloon girls stopped only for a minute the piano player didn't even notice he just kept right on with his toon. Kit saw a few wanted outlaws but ignored them and looked at Pet. "I like this place"

Go to Top of Page

Artiespet
SS senior field agent

USA
5113 Posts

Posted - 07/02/2007 :  14:57:38  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
"Yep I think we can definitely have some fun in this town!" Pet agreed as she sat down at an empty table and pulled out her knife and slammed it into the table top.

Go to Top of Page

kitana
SS novice field agent

1578 Posts

Posted - 07/02/2007 :  15:01:08  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
Kit kept her weapons hidden except she pulled back her coat to reveal her Six Shooter. She stopped on of the girls "Hey were can two ladies find a good time in this town"

The girl smiled "Anyone of these saloons but soon the Miller boys will be here and they are easy on the eyes if you know what I mean."

Kit tipped her for the information as she downed her drink.

Go to Top of Page

Artiespet
SS senior field agent

USA
5113 Posts

Posted - 07/02/2007 :  15:04:54  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
"Not sure I'm up for what you have in mind Kit or do you have something else in mind?" Pet asked.

Go to Top of Page

kitana
SS novice field agent

1578 Posts

Posted - 07/02/2007 :  16:50:48  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
Kit looked at Pet "Now see here I am a proper woman.... I just thought we could play us a game of poker with the boys...." She whipered the next bit "We could tell them we have no idea how to play and then take all there money after all we need to finance the drinks...."

Go to Top of Page

Artiespet
SS senior field agent

USA
5113 Posts

Posted - 07/02/2007 :  16:52:00  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
"Oh I like how you think." Pet smirked as she smelled fresh meat.

"What do you say we invite them over?"

Go to Top of Page

kitana
SS novice field agent

1578 Posts

Posted - 07/02/2007 :  16:54:55  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
Richmond Looked at Artemus "well had you been at your post instead of running off to cool your heels you would know she has been suspened for insubordination and for breaking a agreement she made years ago."

He looked square at Gordon "You really don't remeber her do you? Well you wouldn't You knew her by a diffrent name back then. Does Dr. Kyle Montgomery ring a bell?"

Go to Top of Page

kitana
SS novice field agent

1578 Posts

Posted - 07/02/2007 :  16:58:08  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
Kit got up and walked over to the miller boys, both had taken thier hats off to reveal Dirty blonde hair and deep blue eyes she spoke softly "hello Boys" One looked up and spoke
"Howdy ma'am I am Joe and this here is Adam, what can we do you for?"

"Well my friend Pet and I well you see we want to learn how to play that game you boys play... oh whats it called" She looks at Pet
"Pet dear what is the name of that game?"

Go to Top of Page

Artiespet
SS senior field agent

USA
5113 Posts

Posted - 07/02/2007 :  16:59:04  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
"I think someone called it poke her or something, Kit" Pet tried to smile.

Go to Top of Page

kitana
SS novice field agent

1578 Posts

Posted - 07/02/2007 :  17:01:15  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
Joe Laughed "Oh you mean Poker?"

Kit smiled "Yes that is right."

Adam smiled at pet "Now why would two beautiful ladies wanna learn something like that?

Go to Top of Page
Page: of 122 Previous Topic Topic   
Previous Page | Next Page
 New Topic  Reply to Topic
 Printer Friendly
Jump To:
THE WILD WILD WEST @ wildwildwest.org © WildWildWest.org - Third Side of the Coin Go To Top Of Page
Snitz Forums 2000