Previous Page | Next Page
Author Previous Topic Topic 
Page: of 122

Artiespet
SS senior field agent

USA
5113 Posts

Posted - 07/02/2007 :  20:01:51  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
Oh yeah so many towns so many fights and blowie upies it gets hard to keep everything straight.

Agents! Ya can't live with them. And Admin takes a rather dim view to ya blowing em up.
Go to Top of Page

blacksheepbrat64
SS novice field agent

USA
1798 Posts

Posted - 07/02/2007 :  20:02:36  Show Profile  Visit blacksheepbrat64's Homepage  Reply with Quote
Pidge pointed to the town hotel.
Pidge'Lets see what we can find here.'
The group followed Pidge into the hotel.

BSB64
"If you want to keep that peaches and cream complexion, you'd better tell us how to open that elevator!"
Jim to Triste in TN Dr. Loveless Died

Go to Top of Page

kitana
SS novice field agent

1578 Posts

Posted - 07/02/2007 :  20:02:39  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
Kit looked up the anger in her eyes had faded and now they seemed empty "I don't want to stop being an agent... And You do keep me grounded that is until we both feel like blowing things up..." A slight smile crossed her face.

"I am sorry I worried you sometimes I am not a happy drunk. Although I will never be able to show my true self at least I know to the team it might be possible."

She looked at Pet and spoke "Pet please don't speak of this to anyone I don't want to worry them... And please don't tell Artemus about my past."

(OOC: I Am sorry If I worried anyone just a bit of chracter development gone horribly wrong )

Artie, "Come one step closer and I'll misspell your name!"
Go to Top of Page

Artiespet
SS senior field agent

USA
5113 Posts

Posted - 07/02/2007 :  20:06:31  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
"No worries, Kit. You know any secret you share with me stays with me." Pet smiled.

"And somehow we will all stay agents if we have to apply our blowie upie knowledge to Grant himeself."

"I won't tell Artie anything...in fact you just helped me come to some pretty good conclusions, Kit. Thanks. Now what do you say we leave this cave and head somewhere more civilized?"

Agents! Ya can't live with them. And Admin takes a rather dim view to ya blowing em up.
Go to Top of Page

blacksheepbrat64
SS novice field agent

USA
1798 Posts

Posted - 07/02/2007 :  20:06:34  Show Profile  Visit blacksheepbrat64's Homepage  Reply with Quote
OOC..That's it for me. I'm headed for bed..talk to you guys in the AM...wanted to share with you that hubby is going to be toasting with us tomorrow. The morning will have to be cider for me since I work at a hospital, but I do have some champagne for the evening toast.

BSB64
"If you want to keep that peaches and cream complexion, you'd better tell us how to open that elevator!"

Go to Top of Page

kitana
SS novice field agent

1578 Posts

Posted - 07/02/2007 :  20:08:25  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
OOC: I will be at the morning Toast.... I should be at the evening hope to be home by then have to go out and help a friend with her printer.....

Go to Top of Page

kitana
SS novice field agent

1578 Posts

Posted - 07/02/2007 :  20:09:36  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
"Civilization might not want us back and what conclusions did you come too?"

Go to Top of Page

Artiespet
SS senior field agent

USA
5113 Posts

Posted - 07/02/2007 :  20:09:37  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
OOC: nigtt and I dont know yet if I can make the evening toast.

Go to Top of Page

nittanyapple
SS senior field agent

USA
8570 Posts

Posted - 07/02/2007 :  20:31:26  Show Profile  Visit nittanyapple's Homepage  Reply with Quote
quote:
Originally posted by blacksheepbrat64

OOC..That's it for me. I'm headed for bed..talk to you guys in the AM...wanted to share with you that hubby is going to be toasting with us tomorrow. The morning will have to be cider for me since I work at a hospital, but I do have some champagne for the evening toast.

Wade will be at the evening toast i hope...if he isn't sleeping by then!

~Apple~
The Apple of Artemus Gordon's eye
Go to Top of Page

Artiespet
SS senior field agent

USA
5113 Posts

Posted - 07/02/2007 :  20:36:50  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
quote:
Originally posted by kitana

"Civilization might not want us back and what conclusions did you come too?"

"If civilization doesn't want us back too bad P & K are back! Hey, Kit look! It's San Fran! Now THERE'S a town that deserves blowie upie if any does." Pet sets out at a gallop.

"Pet, you didnt' answer my question." Kit called to her friend.

"Later, I need to blow something up!"

Pet pulls up outside of a saloon that appears to be packed. She dismounts and heads inside tossing time delay bombs as she goes. They walk up to the bar and order whiskeys.

"We dont' serve laides in here." The barkeep says glaring at them.

"Did you hear that, Kit? He thinks we're ladies." Pet reaches across the bar tossign a bomb as she grabs a bottle and two glasses.

"Lady I said..."

"I don't care what you said. I'm thirsty." Pet pours two drinks and tells Kit they have five minutes.

Go to Top of Page

kitana
SS novice field agent

1578 Posts

Posted - 07/02/2007 :  20:41:59  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
Kit Looks at Her Friend and smiles As she downs her drink and looks at the barkeep "You see that little silver object over there. That is a Bomb you folks have less than 4 minutes to get out of her before this whole place blows up."

"I don't believe you" the barkeep growled and Kit set off a small explsion at the end of the bar and everyone ran out... Kit Poured another drink.

"Its nice to have the bar all to ourselves isn't it?" She smiled

"Yep Kit it sure is"

They finshed off the drink and made there way outside and watched the saloon explode in on itself Kit Turned to the stunned barkeep "That is what you get for not Serving ladies."

The barkeep started to say something when the law showed up and he told them aboutPet and Kit blowing up his bar.

"You ladies are under arrest"

Go to Top of Page

Artiespet
SS senior field agent

USA
5113 Posts

Posted - 07/02/2007 :  21:03:35  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
"Uh huh. Do you know who you're dealing with?" Pet glared at him as he placed handcuffs on them.

"Yeah, two lady arsonists."

"Oh geez Kit and here you were worried that San Fran might be too civilized to want us back," Pet told her friend.

"Yeah, Pet what was I thinking," Kit snickered.

"Wait what did you say your name was?" the officer asked Pet.

"I didn't flatfoot. But we are Serect Service Agents and you best be letting us go!"

"We have two of you on our list to be picked up. Are you Kit Montgomery and Pet Gordon?"

"Uh oh Kit, something tells me they know we're here." Pet looked at her friend.

"Yeah, Pet, we might as well go quietly. So, flatfoot where are you taking us, our friends will have to know where to come bail us out?" Kit asked.

"We have orders to take you," he pointed to Kit, "to see a Colonel Richmond. And you," he pointed to Pet, "you musta done somethin real bad...we got orders to take you straight to President Grant hisself." Kit and Pet exchange worried glances.

"Uh oh, Kit. Well, what do you say we go face the music? And do try to remember that the Colonel IS your commanding officer and I'll try to keep in mind that Grant is more than just the Old Man."

Kit and Pet are lead away to their prospective destinations.

Go to Top of Page

nittanyapple
SS senior field agent

USA
8570 Posts

Posted - 07/02/2007 :  21:08:49  Show Profile  Visit nittanyapple's Homepage  Reply with Quote
*Apple is handed a note by the bellboy of the hotel as she sits on the veranda.*

Government Agent Apple Hamilton and Marine Captain Wade Hamilton are hereby summoned to the field office of the President of the United States, located in the Queen Anne Hotel, San Francisco.

She rises, and crosses to her husband and Artemus. "Wade, Grant wants to see us now." Just then the bellboy approaches and hands Artemus a similar note.

Government Agents Artemus and Petunia Gordon are hereby summoned to the field office of the President of the United States, located in the Queen Anne Hotel, San Francisco.

The three agents are silent as they walk through the hotel lobby together. “What will Artemus say when Grant asks where Pet is?” Apple wonders. She looks to her left at him. He is tight lipped and looks tired. She looks away and toward her husband and thinks to herself, “What will we do if Grant says no? What will Arte and Pet do?” Apple sighs softly. Wade squeezes her hand and Arte tries to smile at her, but fails.

~Apple~
Go to Top of Page

nittanyapple
SS senior field agent

USA
8570 Posts

Posted - 07/02/2007 :  21:42:02  Show Profile  Visit nittanyapple's Homepage  Reply with Quote
*When the trio arrives, Colonel Richmond is waiting for them. His face gives away nothing.*

CR: “Agent Hamilton, Captain Hamilton. President Grant will see you first to discuss your request.” He looks from Apple and Wade to Artemus. “Gordon, you will see him afterward. Where is Pet?” His eyes give away his concern for the agent.

Artemus: “Sir, I have no idea, since I was not permitted to track her and help to bring her back here.” His anger is evident in his voice.

CR: “Gordon, you know that you are too close to this, it was procedure to keep you here. You have been in Government long enough to know that!”

Artemus: “Hang procedure Colonel.” His eyes have no light in them. He senses the outcome of this meeting, either his career or his marriage is over, and to have one over the other…

Colonel Richmond regards Artemus for a moment without reprimanding him, seeing his ashen skin and sunken eyes. An utterly defeated Artemus Gordon, someone the colonel is not accustomed to seeing. He clears his throat and averts his eyes, looking to Apple and Wade. “You two can go in now.”

As Apple and Wade turn to go into the inner chamber there is a disturbance in the hallway.

~Apple~
Go to Top of Page

Artiespet
SS senior field agent

USA
5113 Posts

Posted - 07/02/2007 :  22:26:59  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
They all clearly recognized the loud voice long before they could see her. Pet was resisting the officers and trying to pull herself free of their grasp. When they rounded the corner all jaws dropped. Pet was being led to the meeting with the President in handcuffs!

When they got closer, Pet stopped dead in her tracks. She took in the group and knew she was in big trouble. Then she saw Artemus….and her heart broke. He looked like a prisoner being taken to the gallows…a man who had nothing left to live for.

“Artie, oh my God, what have I done?” Pet whispered as she stopped fighting the officers.

“Pet?” Richmond noted that the light returned to Artie’s eyes when he heard the sound of her voice.

“Sweetheart, are you all right?” Artie asks when he sees the officers surrounding her.

“Fine, Artemus,” Pet replies quietly the officers looking on in shock at the sudden change in their wildcat prisoner.

Artie leaves the group and head toward her when he notices the handcuffs. He stops and stares a frown forming, as an officer steps between them. Richmond nods to the officer and he removes the handcuffs.

Artie runs to her and pulls her into an embrace. Despite herself Pet returns his embrace and his kiss. Artie holds her head in his hands and looks at her eyes, searching for answers.

Apple and Wade take their leave and enter the room where the President is waiting and Richmond pulls the officers to the side.

“Let them have some time alone.”

“But sir,” the officer begins only to have Richmond cut him off, “believe me I know these two they won’t be going anywhere.”

Artie pulls Pet with him to the bench just outside the conference room door. They sit and hold each others hands their eyes locked.

“Artie, I’m sorry I caused all this mess,” Pet begins when he puts his fingers on her lips.

“Don’t say anything. You don’t need to you are here and safe that’s all that matters.”

“But I ruined everything…” Artie reached up and wiped the tears from her cheeks and pulled something from her hair.

“No, sweetheart…don’t apologize it’s not your fault. The damned government bureaucrats and their silly rules and regulations…they are to blame.”

“And what about you, Artemus? I see what this has done to you…the bureaucrats aren’t to blame for that,” Pet sobbed, Artie regarded her carefully before he spoke.

“Pet, darling, I did what I did out of love…I didn’t think things through…I was impulsive and now I…no, WE have to pay for what I’ve done.” Pet looks into his eyes and the tears begin to flow, she knows nothing will ever be the same again no matter what is going on inside the conference room.

They sit on the bench, holding each other as if their lives depended on it and in a manner of speaking they did. They knew now that the love would always be there but that was secondary to their lives as agents. They had jobs to do and they would do them side by side…agent to agent, friend to friend.

They barely register the sound of the conference room doors opening or the presence of Colonel Richmond. He stand there watching them, his heart going out to his agents, knowing the conclusion they had come to without help from those in the room.

He nods to Artie and takes his leave to go to the conference room holding his charge, Kit Montgomery.

Go to Top of Page

nittanyapple
SS senior field agent

USA
8570 Posts

Posted - 07/02/2007 :  23:23:22  Show Profile  Visit nittanyapple's Homepage  Reply with Quote
*President Grant has his back to the door, looking out the window overlooking San Francisco Bay. He turns when the Hamiltons enter, returns the Captain’s salute, and speaks through the cigar clamped in his teeth.*

POTUS: “Well, you want to transfer to the Secret Service, eh Captain Hamilton? I don’t doubt you’d make a fine agent, but there is the question of you being married to an agent.” He looks up from the file that he is reading.

Captain Wade: “Yes, sir.” Wade clears his throat, “We were hoping you could…erm…”

POTUS: “Out with it son!”

Captain Wade: “Sir, yes sir. We were hoping that you could cut through that red tape, sir.”

President Grant stares at Wade for a long moment. Then he turns to Apple. “What will you do if I don’t allow the Captain to transfer to the Secret Service, Agent Hamilton?” He waits for her response for just a moment, then, “Will you resign? Or will you take desk duty if I reassign him?”

Apple regards the president, taking in his cigar, his gruff voice. She knows that her career could be over, depending on her answer. “Sir, I…I want to stay an agent. I will remain an agent, no matter your decision. Wade and I will find a way to work out the schedule. We have too many years together not to…”

POTUS: “Glad to hear that Hamilton, glad. I’m sorry to say that no, we cannot transfer the Captain to the Secret Service. Married couples simply are not allowed, and I am not ready to ‘cut that red tape’, as you put it Captain.”

Apple looks crestfallen, while Wade stays at attention. Grant notices Apples reaction.

POTUS: “However, I can have the Captain transferred to the Marine Headquarters in Washington D.C. at 8th and I. If you would accept of course?” He winks at Apple.

Apple and Wade search each other’s face, and agree immediately. This is just right for them.

Wade: “Sir, yes sir. I do accept sir.” He hugs Apple, then immediately returns to attention.

POTUS: “At ease, Marine! Fine, that’s fine, I’ll sign the papers right now.” He takes his pen and puts his signature to the transfer papers. “And, Captain? You may be used on an as needed basis, with other Marines in your command, to help the Secret Service. That is acceptable under the current ‘red tape’.” He has Wade sign the transfer papers, then hands them to his aide.

Just then the conference room doors open and Artemus marches in. Captain Hamilton salutes his commanding officer, then he and Apple take their leave.

*In the anteroom Apple sees Pet has been crying and her heart goes out to her. She stops and touches her shoulder, before walking away with Wade, looking back at their friend.*

~Apple~
Go to Top of Page

Artiespet
SS senior field agent

USA
5113 Posts

Posted - 07/02/2007 :  23:24:58  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
“Pet, I know what I have to do…you wait here, I’ll go talk to the President.” Artie stands and pulls himself to his full height and, squaring his shoulders walks into the conference room.

“Sir,” he acknowledges the President, “Pet and I have talked it over and there is no need to keep you away from your duties any longer. The decision has been made…we will remain agents and we will work side by side.” Artie spoke without proper acknowledgment, not trusting himself if he waited.

“Son,” Grant began only to have Artemus cut him off.

“Sir, with all due respect, please let me finish. We love each other but if it means we have to give up our dreams we have nothing. I am living my dream as it Pet. We will continue to do so until the country has no further need for our services at which time what we do with our lives is our business.”

“I see, Mr. Gordon. Colonel,” Grant called out to the hallway, “Send Mrs. Gordon in.”

Pet rose and went in to meet her fate standing next to Artemus.

“Pet, your actions of late have been deplorable to say the least. Do you have anything to say for yourself?” Grant studied her carefully, hiding his smile when he sees Artie’s hand slide into hers.

“Sir, I know what I did was wrong and I will not even begin to try to explain my actions. I am willing to take whatever punishment you deem fitting.”

“Gordon, I can see why you picked this young lady…she’s your twin if not your equal,” Grant studied them both before he spoke again.

“Pet, while I do not condone your behavior, I know a good solid agent when I see one. And you have the makings of just such an agent. However, you do need to learn that actions come with consequences…therefore I am suspending you for the period of one month…” Artie’s quick inhale spoke volumes, Pet remained expressionless.

“You have a lot to give, Pet. And you have a lot to learn. Use your suspension wisely and learn from your mistakes.” Pet merely nods, knowing how close she had just come to being drummed out of the Service.

“And, Pet,” Grant calls to her as they are leaving, “by all means use some of your suspension to show Gordon here how to play with those toys you invented. I’d really rather not have to pick him up with an eyedropper.”

Go to Top of Page

blacksheepbrat64
SS novice field agent

USA
1798 Posts

Posted - 07/03/2007 :  06:22:22  Show Profile  Visit blacksheepbrat64's Homepage  Reply with Quote
Bess and the others couldn't find anything at the hotel. They went to the local telegraph office to share their findings.

The machine came back with an answer instantly. Kit and Pet had been found. The telegraph also advised them to stay in town that night and come back in the morning.

Pidge'Sounds good to me, dinner's on me.'
Bess'Lets go.'

They headed for the dining place of the hotel. It was very nicely down and looked expensive.

Pidge'Come on, its my treat.'
All four were seated at the resturant. What they hadn't noticed was the whole time they'd been in this town looking for Kit and Pet, there had been a man following them. The man pulled the picture from the newspaper again. Yes it was her. Widow Horatio Hearn. Now he knew what he had to do.

BSB64

Go to Top of Page

kitana
SS novice field agent

1578 Posts

Posted - 07/03/2007 :  06:26:28  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
Kit was still in Handcuffs when Richmond came in she had a look about her that he had not seen before. She was not resisting the Handcuffs or the way she was being treated. He motioned for the Officer to remove the cuffs he did so and left per Richmond's orders Kit stood at attintion she didn't even look at her wrists and Richmond Spoke.
"Montgomery, you have alot of explaining to do. What do you have to say for yourself?"

"Nothing Col. I have no apologize to make for my actions except that is for pulling Mrs. Gordon into this."

"She is being delt with, but you... You cause Trouble where ever you go I can not see letting you stay and agent, However that is not up to me.. You were comissoned by the President and therefore can only be decomissoned by him Follow me."

Kit followed Richmond and passed Apple and Wade in the hall she did not meet there eyes. The door to the Prsidents office swung open and he spoke. "Pet, Artemus if you will excuse me I have another matter to attend to."

Pet and Artemus walked out and Kit just srugged at Pet and whispered "It was Fun while it lasted."

The door slammed shut and kit just knew that was the end of her career.

Grant looked at her and spoke "Kitana Montgomery, I may be president But I do not know how much longer I can keep comming to your aide. Why on earth did you do this?"

"Sir, I can not continue as and agent if when my fellow agents are wounded I can not go to thier aide that as you know is against my nature, Sir"

"So what your saying is you would quit the service before you stopped giving aide."

"yes sir and as far as my actions I only regreat pulling Mrs. Gordon into it."

"Grant smiled I feel certian that Mrs. Gordon did that of her own accord, but she is not the issue now."

"Yes Sir"

"Kit, you are an excelent Doctor and a wonderful agent, you just need to learn to curb that temper of yours... Now you were orginally suspened for two weeks... You can now add a month to that starting from this date and add on the addintional two weeks."

Kit breathed a sigh of relief so far so good "Sir, What about my medicine."

"I am getting to that, I have made provisions that as long as you are working for the SS you have the rights and responsablity to come to the aide of your fellow agents, but that is it."

"Yes Sir thank you sir"

"But Montgomery I can not keep this up anymore problems out of you and you are out do I make myself Clear"

"Yes Sir Mr. President"

"You are dismissed"

Kit left the office to see her friends waiting outside "Well I am still here I do have a 6 week suspension though."

Inside The office "They are all good agents sir"

"Yes Richmond, I just hope they live up to that."

Go to Top of Page

blacksheepbrat64
SS novice field agent

USA
1798 Posts

Posted - 07/03/2007 :  07:04:09  Show Profile  Visit blacksheepbrat64's Homepage  Reply with Quote
As Pidge, Jeremy, Bess and Jim entered the resturant, Pidge told them she had one request.
Bess'And what is that?'
Pidge'You and Jim behave, do you think you can do that.'
Jim'I will if she will, will you Bessie.'
Bess'Yes, I'll behave, just quit calling me Bessie.'
Jim'If you'll promise not to call me Jimmy anymore.
Jeremy and Pidge laughed.
Bess'You got a deal.'
Pidge'Come on, lets enjoy ourselves.'

BSB64

Go to Top of Page

nittanyapple
SS senior field agent

USA
8570 Posts

Posted - 07/03/2007 :  07:25:43  Show Profile  Visit nittanyapple's Homepage  Reply with Quote
Nice tag Bess! Now on to the next adventure! Pidge, I believe the honors are yours...

~Apple~
Go to Top of Page

blacksheepbrat64
SS novice field agent

USA
1798 Posts

Posted - 07/03/2007 :  08:18:42  Show Profile  Visit blacksheepbrat64's Homepage  Reply with Quote
The five course meal was delicous. The four check with the hotel to make reservations for the night. Jim and Jeremy to one room and Pidge and Bess to another.

Pidge'I'm so proud of you, Bess and you too Jim.'
Jim'For what?'
Jeremy'I already know what she's getting ready to say, thanks for behaving.'
Pidge pointed around the town.
Pidge'Look we've got a mini-vacation, lets take a tour of Silver Springs.'
Bess'Lets go.'

Waiting several steps behind them was the man with Pidge's picture.

BSB64

Go to Top of Page

kitana
SS novice field agent

1578 Posts

Posted - 07/03/2007 :  08:28:12  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
Kit looked at her Friends... "Pet how did you fair?"

"Apple, Wade what was the outcome of yours?"

She looked at the exit and sighed she was getting hungry..

Go to Top of Page

Artiespet
SS senior field agent

USA
5113 Posts

Posted - 07/03/2007 :  09:33:26  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
Pet stared at her friend for a moment before replying.

"Artie and I decided we want to stay agents. I got suspended for a month, what did you get? You look hungry want to talk about it over dinner?" Pet shurgged her shoulders at her friend.

Go to Top of Page

kitana
SS novice field agent

1578 Posts

Posted - 07/03/2007 :  09:38:34  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
Kit smiled "Well good that you both are staying.... I got 6 weeks.. seems that the last two didn't count as I was helping you blow things up."

"Dinner sounds wonderful, and a nice Iced Tea" She looked at Artemus

"Care to join us? How about you two?" She looked at Apple and Wade

Go to Top of Page

blacksheepbrat64
SS novice field agent

USA
1798 Posts

Posted - 07/03/2007 :  09:39:50  Show Profile  Visit blacksheepbrat64's Homepage  Reply with Quote
In front of the stores on main street of Silver Springs, Pidge noticed a sign by some carriages. It read Carriage Tours. Pidge got an idea.

Pidge'Will you excuse Jeremy and me for just a minute.
Pidge and Jeremy stepped to the side.
Pidge'Lets put Jim and Bess on one of those tours and maybe they can have some alone time to work whatever out needs to be worked out.'
Jeremy'I agree, but I was getting ready to ask you the same thing.'
Pidge'I'd love tot!'

Pidge and Jeremy went over and gave both carriages drivers some bills. Then they walked back to Bess and Jeremy.
Pidge'Since you two are behaving so well, I think you should be rewarded.'
Jim'What are you talking about?'
Pidge'Jim you and Bess are taking a carriage ride.'
The driver helped Bess in and Jim got in. They went riding off.
Jeremy'Ready?'
Pidge smiled'Whenever you are.'

And now the mysterious man was joined by a mysterious woman.

BSB64

Go to Top of Page

nittanyapple
SS senior field agent

USA
8570 Posts

Posted - 07/03/2007 :  09:44:53  Show Profile  Visit nittanyapple's Homepage  Reply with Quote
Apple:"Dinner would be lovely. Let's go."

~Apple~
Go to Top of Page

blacksheepbrat64
SS novice field agent

USA
1798 Posts

Posted - 07/03/2007 :  09:49:01  Show Profile  Visit blacksheepbrat64's Homepage  Reply with Quote
I already know...TRIPLE SNERK!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

quote:
Originally posted by blacksheepbrat64

In front of the stores on main street of Silver Springs, Pidge noticed a sign by some carriages. It read Carriage Tours. Pidge got an idea.

Pidge'Will you excuse Jeremy and me for just a minute.
Pidge and Jeremy stepped to the side.
Pidge'Lets put Jim and Bess on one of those tours and maybe they can have some alone time to work whatever out needs to be worked out.'
Jeremy'I agree, but I was getting ready to ask you the same thing.'
Pidge'I'd love tot!'

Pidge and Jeremy went over and gave both carriages drivers some bills. Then they walked back to Bess and Jeremy.
Pidge'Since you two are behaving so well, I think you should be rewarded.'
Jim'What are you talking about?'
Pidge'Jim you and Bess are taking a carriage ride.'
The driver helped Bess in and Jim got in. They went riding off.
Jeremy'Ready?'
Pidge smiled'Whenever you are.'

And now the mysterious man was joined by a mysterious woman.

BSB64

Go to Top of Page

Artiespet
SS senior field agent

USA
5113 Posts

Posted - 07/03/2007 :  09:56:17  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
Artie: "I'm not feeling very hungry at the moment..." he let the sentence trail off.

Pet stared at him worried. that man wears his heart on his sleeve, when my suspension is over I'll have to give him lessons on how to flip that switch off

Go to Top of Page

nittanyapple
SS senior field agent

USA
8570 Posts

Posted - 07/03/2007 :  10:12:57  Show Profile  Visit nittanyapple's Homepage  Reply with Quote
*Artemus has worried Apple. She goes into her protective Momma Hen mode, and taking Arte aside she speaks to him quietly.*

Apple:"Artemus, please. I know that this may seem hard to do, but you need to eat. Please join us. I know that you and Pet love each other and always will, and you need to be around each other. Please Artemus." She is looking at him with those big green eyes, and he just can't say no to his little partner Apple.

Arte:"Ah my little Apple blossom, what would I do without you? You make sure that I am ok, don't you...little Momma Hen. All right, I will join everyone for dinner." Apple can tell that he is doing so a little unwillingly. She leans up and pecks him on the cheek, then takes his arm and leads him to the rest of the party.

~Apple~
Go to Top of Page
Page: of 122 Previous Topic Topic   
Previous Page | Next Page
 New Topic  Reply to Topic
 Printer Friendly
Jump To:
THE WILD WILD WEST @ wildwildwest.org © WildWildWest.org - Third Side of the Coin Go To Top Of Page
Snitz Forums 2000