Previous Page | Next Page
Author Previous Topic Topic 
Page: of 122

Artiespet
SS senior field agent

USA
5113 Posts

Posted - 07/03/2007 :  13:09:41  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
uhm no what telegram? and Pet isn't paying attention to much right now (cept the pc gremlins and the furballs running around here)

I gotta quit skipping meetings to go drinking snerk

Agents! Ya can't live with them. And Admin takes a rather dim view to ya blowing em up.
Go to Top of Page

Artiespet
SS senior field agent

USA
5113 Posts

Posted - 07/03/2007 :  13:27:19  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
Pet is on suspension so she decided to delay getting to Pidge and Jeremy for a day or two. No sense in getting myself thrown out of the SS jsut yet, Pet decides as she heads to wait for Kit.

(I"ll be along Pidge don't get your feathers ruffled lol snerk old biddy)

Agents! Ya can't live with them. And Admin takes a rather dim view to ya blowing em up.
Go to Top of Page

kitana
SS novice field agent

1578 Posts

Posted - 07/03/2007 :  13:33:01  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
Kit smiled as best she could alot of things still weighed on her mind. "Thanks apple, I don't know what I would do without the service or you all."

She took a drink of her coffee "And Captian Wade I am so happy you will be closer now.. I know apple misses you when you are away.. and I am glad you didn't have to go back to the library. And I promise I will try and stay out of trouble but we all know how trouble tends to find me. It will be through no fault of my own."

Artie, "Come one step closer and I'll misspell your name!"
Go to Top of Page

kitana
SS novice field agent

1578 Posts

Posted - 07/03/2007 :  13:34:34  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
(OOC: Pet did we miss yet another memo... Dang you guys have got to stop burning those before we all get a chance to read them.. LOL)

Go to Top of Page

Pidgeon
SS novice field agent

2666 Posts

Posted - 07/03/2007 :  13:35:01  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
Jeremy and Pidge walk back, no, make that hobble backto the hotel. Pidge keeps adjusting her glasses and saying, "eh? What ja say, Pa" every few minutes.

Pidge hangs on to Jeremy's arm as they both walk up the stairs slowly.

"This rheumatism is bedevilin me, old woman, " Jeremy says.
Pidge: "Yes, Pa. yes, Pa."

When they get to the top of the stairs they make sure that no one is around and they make plans to meet later for dinner. Jeremy steals a quick kiss and Pidge shoos him away.

Pidge: "Go. I don't kiss old men."

Jeremy grins and goes in to change.

"Any scene can be more freshly and clearly seen when it is seen upside down." G.K. Chesterton
Go to Top of Page

Pidgeon
SS novice field agent

2666 Posts

Posted - 07/03/2007 :  13:38:05  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
Pidge puts away her disguise and lays down for a nap before dinner. She is so tired.

It isn't long after her head hits the pillow that she begins to dream...

"Any scene can be more freshly and clearly seen when it is seen upside down." G.K. Chesterton
Go to Top of Page

blacksheepbrat64
SS novice field agent

USA
1798 Posts

Posted - 07/03/2007 :  13:38:32  Show Profile  Visit blacksheepbrat64's Homepage  Reply with Quote
After the carriage ride, Bess and Jim walk back to the hotel arm in arm. They passed the local saloon and Bess shook her head.
Bess'I think we better stay out of those for awhile.'
Jim put his lips to her hair and whispered
Jim' I believe you're right.'
Bess'You mean to tell me, you are admitting I'm right?'
Jim'Bess, don't start.'
Bess'Ok.' Jim kissed her again.

They were so involved they didn't hear the people behind them. Someone grabbed Bess and she began fighting as hard as she could. Jim pulled out of one man's arm's while connecting his fist to the other guys jaw. Bess was kicking and screaming while Jim was alternately punching the two men. Finally the men were able to get chlorformed soaked cloths up to both Bess and Jim and they both passed out.

They left Jim on the floor and took Bess with them uncouncious, to parts unknown.

BSB64
"If you want to keep that peaches and cream complexion, you'd better tell us how to open that elevator!"
Jim to Triste in TN Dr. Loveless Died

Go to Top of Page

Artiespet
SS senior field agent

USA
5113 Posts

Posted - 07/03/2007 :  13:39:15  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
quote:
Originally posted by kitana

(OOC: Pet did we miss yet another memo... Dang you guys have got to stop burning those before we all get a chance to read them.. LOL)

Yes, I guess we did...darn, shucks and dadburnit. Now if they would just end them silly things to the local jail or nearest saloon...well we wouldn't miss nearly so many snerk.

Go to Top of Page

kitana
SS novice field agent

1578 Posts

Posted - 07/03/2007 :  13:42:02  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
Remind me Pet the next time we get thrown injail to make sure we have our mail forwarded.....

Go to Top of Page

nittanyapple
SS senior field agent

USA
8570 Posts

Posted - 07/03/2007 :  13:42:19  Show Profile  Visit nittanyapple's Homepage  Reply with Quote
OOC: Oh pidge, you are unmercilessly flirting with Mr. Pike...just in case you didn't know.

~Apple~
The Apple of Artemus Gordon's eye
Go to Top of Page

Artiespet
SS senior field agent

USA
5113 Posts

Posted - 07/03/2007 :  13:42:48  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
quote:

Remind me Pet the next time we get thrown injail to make sure we have our mail forwarded.....

Oh good idea...think Grant will send us a nice get out of jail free card? snerk

Go to Top of Page

kitana
SS novice field agent

1578 Posts

Posted - 07/03/2007 :  13:47:29  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
Probably not but maybe we can get him to send up some poker chips for our next card game....

Go to Top of Page

nittanyapple
SS senior field agent

USA
8570 Posts

Posted - 07/03/2007 :  13:48:09  Show Profile  Visit nittanyapple's Homepage  Reply with Quote
*Apple is handed a telegram at the dinner table.*

OOC:What does it say jeremy and pidge?

~Apple~
Go to Top of Page

Pidgeon
SS novice field agent

2666 Posts

Posted - 07/03/2007 :  13:48:38  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
quote:
Originally posted by nittanyapple

OOC: Oh pidge, you are unmercilessly flirting with Mr. Pike...just in case you didn't know.

Yes, I am and it's fun, too. Snerk.

Go to Top of Page

Artiespet
SS senior field agent

USA
5113 Posts

Posted - 07/03/2007 :  13:48:59  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
quote:

Probably not but maybe we can get him to send up some poker chips for our next card game....

Oh maybe I should just pack some 'special' ones in my saddlebags

Go to Top of Page

nittanyapple
SS senior field agent

USA
8570 Posts

Posted - 07/03/2007 :  13:49:40  Show Profile  Visit nittanyapple's Homepage  Reply with Quote
quote:
Originally posted by Pidgeon

quote:

Yes, I am and it's fun, too. Snerk.

snerkle snerkle snerkle

~Apple~
Go to Top of Page

Pidgeon
SS novice field agent

2666 Posts

Posted - 07/03/2007 :  13:50:16  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
quote:

*Apple is handed a telegram at the dinner table.*

OOC:What does it say jeremy and pidge?

OOC: It's telling you to hurry up and get your tailcoats over to (I don't know, what town are we in again?). Jeremy is worried about someone pidge-napping Pidge.

Go to Top of Page

kitana
SS novice field agent

1578 Posts

Posted - 07/03/2007 :  13:55:05  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
At the same time Apple was given a telegram, so was Kit. She tipped the man and read hers she stood quickly. "Please excuse me something has come up.. If you need anything I will be in Clear Water."

Kit placed the telegram in her pcket and met Pet at the Stables "Clear Water is our destination, its a sleepy little town and just so happend is having a festival in the comming week."

Go to Top of Page

blacksheepbrat64
SS novice field agent

USA
1798 Posts

Posted - 07/03/2007 :  13:56:18  Show Profile  Visit blacksheepbrat64's Homepage  Reply with Quote
Only they don't know that they had kidnapped the wrong one. Somebody please help.!!!!

BSB64
"If you want to keep that peaches and cream complexion, you'd better tell us how to open that elevator!"
Jim to Triste in TN Dr. Loveless Died

Go to Top of Page

Pidgeon
SS novice field agent

2666 Posts

Posted - 07/03/2007 :  13:57:17  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
quote:

Pidge puts away her disguise and lays down for a nap before dinner. She is so tired.

Pidge is running down a street in the fog. Strange town. Cold. Nighttime. Fear grips her. She shivers as she pulls her cloak tighter around her. She picks up her skirts and tries to run faster.

She stops for a moment and leans against a street sign. Her breathing is heavy. Running is not her forte. Someone is after her. He's almost there with a knife. She screams...

Then just as suddenly, Pidge wakes up.
Someone is shaking her.

It is Jeremy with a worried look on his face.

"Pidge. Pidge. Wake up. You're having a nightmare."

Go to Top of Page

Artiespet
SS senior field agent

USA
5113 Posts

Posted - 07/03/2007 :  14:00:43  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
OOC: Is anyone following ALL of this? If so where the bleep are the notes

"Clear Water festival huh? Sound interesting. But what about this telegram from Jeremy? Someone's trying to kidnap Pidge? What should we do?" Pet asked.

Go to Top of Page

Pidgeon
SS novice field agent

2666 Posts

Posted - 07/03/2007 :  14:04:32  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
Jim shakes his head. Too much tapioca up there. He tries to pull himself to his feet. Ow. His head feels like there's a blacksmith in there trying to get out.

What was he doing again? He wonders. Ohhh. That's right. He looks around frantically. Where's Bess? He's got to get to Jeremy and Pidge immediately. Bess has been kidnapped.

Go to Top of Page

Artiespet
SS senior field agent

USA
5113 Posts

Posted - 07/03/2007 :  14:07:56  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
OOC: Okay who on this thread is NOT a kidnapper or kidnapee please rais your hands! snerk (sorry couldn't resist)

Go to Top of Page

kitana
SS novice field agent

1578 Posts

Posted - 07/03/2007 :  14:07:58  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
Kit Looked at Pet she thought for a moment then mounted her horse "Well I am on suspension for 6 weeks.. you can do what you want to but right now I need to think.... If you go Just remebr you need anything at all or things get to tight I will be in Clear Water, it is half days right from Silver Springs..." Kit hated doing this but she really didn't see an option.

Go to Top of Page

nittanyapple
SS senior field agent

USA
8570 Posts

Posted - 07/03/2007 :  14:09:39  Show Profile  Visit nittanyapple's Homepage  Reply with Quote
OOC: kit received Pets telegram not Jeremy's, friend. Braincells?

*Apple is the only agent available agent not in Silver Springs. She and Wade pack a few essentials, saddle their horses, and head out to help Jeremy and the rest.*

~Apple~
Go to Top of Page

Artiespet
SS senior field agent

USA
5113 Posts

Posted - 07/03/2007 :  14:09:44  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
Pet knew her fellow agents needed her but at the same time she needed to clear her head so she jumped on her horse and left with Kit.

"They'll find a way to contact us if they really need us that bad. And it's only for a day or two or so," Pet told Kit.

Go to Top of Page

Pidgeon
SS novice field agent

2666 Posts

Posted - 07/03/2007 :  14:10:09  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
quote:
[

Pidge is running down a street in the fog. Strange town. Cold. Nighttime. Fear grips her. She shivers as she pulls her cloak tighter around her. She picks up her skirts and tries to run faster.

She stops for a moment and leans against a street sign. Her breathing is heavy. Running is not her forte. Someone is after her. He's almost there with a knife. She screams...

Pidge wakes up.
Someone is shaking her.

It is Jeremy with a worried look on his face.

"Pidge. Pidge. Wake up. You're having a nightmare."
[/quote]

Her heart is still pounding and her eyes still have the fear locked in them. She sees Jeremy and she clings to him.

"Well, well, well. I guess there's an upside to nightmares after all," he gently teases. "There, there. Everything's ok now. Pidge, what were you dreaming..."

Jeremy is interrupted by a man bursting into the room. It is Jim. He doesn't have time for niceties. He gets right to the point.

Jim: "Bess has been kidnapped."

Go to Top of Page

kitana
SS novice field agent

1578 Posts

Posted - 07/03/2007 :  14:11:41  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
Kit looked at her friend and thought day or two yeah right... she had six weeks to blow and she wanted them to go by fast and hopefully in a self induced blur.

Go to Top of Page

Pidgeon
SS novice field agent

2666 Posts

Posted - 07/03/2007 :  14:11:58  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
quote:
Originally posted by Artiespet

OOC: Okay who on this thread is NOT a kidnapper or kidnapee please rais your hands! snerk (sorry couldn't resist)

OOC:

ROTFLOL

Well, that definitely leaves Pidge out. That's how this whole dadblasted adventure series started!!

Go to Top of Page

Artiespet
SS senior field agent

USA
5113 Posts

Posted - 07/03/2007 :  14:21:00  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
quote:

quote:
Originally posted by Artiespet

OOC:

ROTFLOL

Well, that definitely leaves Pidge out. That's how this whole dadblasted adventure series started!!

Well, for a few days or whatever I think I'm going to go help Kit with her selfinflicted blur ya'll know where to find us snerk.

Go to Top of Page
Page: of 122 Previous Topic Topic   
Previous Page | Next Page
 New Topic  Reply to Topic
 Printer Friendly
Jump To:
THE WILD WILD WEST @ wildwildwest.org © WildWildWest.org - Third Side of the Coin Go To Top Of Page
Snitz Forums 2000