Page: of 122

Artiespet
SS senior field agent

USA
5113 Posts

Posted - 07/03/2007 :  14:22:07  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
quote:
Originally posted by kitana

Kit looked at her friend and thought day or two yeah right... she had six weeks to blow and she wanted them to go by fast and hopefully in a self induced blur.

"Well, Kit my friend days do have a way of turning into weeks when one is on a self inflicted blur binge," Pet grinned.

Agents! Ya can't live with them. And Admin takes a rather dim view to ya blowing em up.
Go to Top of Page

Pidgeon
SS novice field agent

2666 Posts

Posted - 07/03/2007 :  14:36:34  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
Pidge stares at Jim and releases Jeremy.

Jeremy: "What happened, Jim?"

Jim fills them in on the details as best he can.

OOC: Ok, Bess. It's all yours now.

"Any scene can be more freshly and clearly seen when it is seen upside down." G.K. Chesterton
Go to Top of Page

nittanyapple
SS senior field agent

USA
8570 Posts

Posted - 07/03/2007 :  14:38:10  Show Profile  Visit nittanyapple's Homepage  Reply with Quote
quote:
Originally posted by Pidgeon

OOC: hard to do, ain't it?

~Apple~
The Apple of Artemus Gordon's eye
Go to Top of Page

Pidgeon
SS novice field agent

2666 Posts

Posted - 07/03/2007 :  14:41:10  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
quote:
Originally posted by nittanyapple

quote:
Originally posted by Pidgeon

OOC: hard to do, ain't it?

OOC:

LOL

Don't cha know it!!

"Any scene can be more freshly and clearly seen when it is seen upside down." G.K. Chesterton
Go to Top of Page

nittanyapple
SS senior field agent

USA
8570 Posts

Posted - 07/03/2007 :  14:44:25  Show Profile  Visit nittanyapple's Homepage  Reply with Quote
I DO!! It was hard to give up Artemus...*sigh*

~Apple~
Go to Top of Page

Pidgeon
SS novice field agent

2666 Posts

Posted - 07/03/2007 :  15:14:33  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
Bess is held against her will in yet another unknown house. She hears voices. One cruel. The other intimidated.

Cruel voice: "That's not her. You got the wrong one, you bumbling fools!!"

Second voice: "That's the one in the dress, boss. She looks just like the one in the picture. What do you want us to do with her, boss?"

CV: "I don't care what you do with her. Get rid of her and get me the real Widow Hearn this time!"

Go to Top of Page

Artiespet
SS senior field agent

USA
5113 Posts

Posted - 07/03/2007 :  15:34:08  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
Bess just keeps falling in with the wrong crowd doesn't she? lol

Agents! Ya can't live with them. And Admin takes a rather dim view to ya blowing em up.
Go to Top of Page

blacksheepbrat64
SS novice field agent

USA
1798 Posts

Posted - 07/03/2007 :  15:51:16  Show Profile  Visit blacksheepbrat64's Homepage  Reply with Quote
Bess woke up in a damp, dark cellar. Her vision began slowly adjusting to the darkness. Noticing there is a leg iron locked on her leg, she knew what to do.

She sat back down on the bed and removed her shoe. Inside the sole of her shoe, were pieces to a blow torch. She could have herself out and fast.

She heard the door open and someone walked in. The woman looked oddly familar.
Bess'Where am I, who are you, and what am I doing here?'
Woman'All your questions will be answered soon.'
Before Bess knew it, she'd been injected with something.
The room started to grow fuzzy and she passed out. The woman left the room.

First Voice'Is it or is it not the Widow Hearn in there?'
Woman'I really couldn't tell, but leave her alone for right now. I've injected her with a sedative that as it wears off, the person will tell the truth about anything.'

BSB64
"If you want to keep that peaches and cream complexion, you'd better tell us how to open that elevator!"
Jim to Triste in TN Dr. Loveless Died

Go to Top of Page

blacksheepbrat64
SS novice field agent

USA
1798 Posts

Posted - 07/03/2007 :  15:57:43  Show Profile  Visit blacksheepbrat64's Homepage  Reply with Quote
OOC...Bess has got some things to do but will be back for another RM toast.

BSB64
"If you want to keep that peaches and cream complexion, you'd better tell us how to open that elevator!"
Jim to Triste in TN Dr. Loveless Died

Go to Top of Page

Pidgeon
SS novice field agent

2666 Posts

Posted - 07/03/2007 :  16:22:01  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
Pidge is angry.

"They wanted me. It's all about the money, isn't it?"

Jeremy and Jim just looked at her. What could they say?

"Yes, Pidge. It probably is the money but how do we know for sure? It could be an enemy of your husband's. We really don't know. All we know is that they were satisfied to take Bess."

Jim shakes his head grimly. "And we don't know where to start looking."

Go to Top of Page

Pidgeon
SS novice field agent

2666 Posts

Posted - 07/03/2007 :  16:25:07  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
Pidge: "Well, if they want me, let them come and get me."

Jeremy narrows his eyes, "Just what are you getting at, Pidge?"

"I'm not going to just sit here." She starts to pace. "Jeremy, would you mind taking me on another carriage ride?" She raises her eyes.

"And this time without the disguises."

Go to Top of Page

kitana
SS novice field agent

1578 Posts

Posted - 07/03/2007 :  16:43:28  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
Kit looked at Pet "You read my mind friend.... lets go get blurred..."

Artie, "Come one step closer and I'll misspell your name!"
Go to Top of Page

Artiespet
SS senior field agent

USA
5113 Posts

Posted - 07/03/2007 :  16:46:40  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
They walked into the saloon and sat down Pet ordered two beers and they sat back and checked the place out.

"Here you go, Kit," Pet turned her mug toward her friend as she grabbed the other.

"Here's to good friends!" Pet hoisted her glass in a salute.

Go to Top of Page

nittanyapple
SS senior field agent

USA
8570 Posts

Posted - 07/03/2007 :  16:51:34  Show Profile  Visit nittanyapple's Homepage  Reply with Quote
*Pidge and Jeremy get into the open carriage and tool around Silver Spring. Jeremy has his arm around her and is smiling at her, and the two are talking and laughing. Pidge is relaxed in Jeremy's arms.*

~Apple~
Go to Top of Page

kitana
SS novice field agent

1578 Posts

Posted - 07/03/2007 :  16:52:37  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
Kit raised her glass... "To long time friends"

She took a swig out of her mug and enjoyed the music

Go to Top of Page

kitana
SS novice field agent

1578 Posts

Posted - 07/03/2007 :  16:56:21  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
A young man came over to kit and extended his hand "would you care to dance Ms?"

Kit smiled "I would love to"

Another young man approched Pet."Ms, If Your dance card is not full would you do me the honors?"

Go to Top of Page

Artiespet
SS senior field agent

USA
5113 Posts

Posted - 07/03/2007 :  16:58:09  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
"I'd rather not right now how about the next one?" Pet didn't want to hurt the man's feelings since he was being nice.

Go to Top of Page

kitana
SS novice field agent

1578 Posts

Posted - 07/03/2007 :  17:04:23  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
He bowed "Yes Ma'am enjoy your drink."

Kit finished her dance and bowed to the young man she saw down finished her beer and looked at Pet... She ordered a Bottle and two Glasses 'You need this and so do I... I have a good feeling we wont find any trouble here."

Go to Top of Page

Artiespet
SS senior field agent

USA
5113 Posts

Posted - 07/03/2007 :  17:09:02  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
"Good. All I want is to drink till I can't think anymore and then crash." Pet said as she smiled at Kit and downed her drink and reached for the bottle.

Go to Top of Page

kitana
SS novice field agent

1578 Posts

Posted - 07/03/2007 :  17:11:31  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
Kit looked at her "If I drank until I couldn't think I would be broke for a month" She smiled and poured herself a drink "I learned to drink during the war."

Go to Top of Page

Artiespet
SS senior field agent

USA
5113 Posts

Posted - 07/03/2007 :  17:14:15  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
"Really? Care to elaborate on that?" Pet asked genuinely interested.

Go to Top of Page

kitana
SS novice field agent

1578 Posts

Posted - 07/03/2007 :  17:34:09  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
Kit smiled "Well During the war I was known as Kyle. When I first joined up I couldn't even down a glass of beer, let me tell you I was the end of alot of jokes those first few months.... It wasn't long before I came in contact with a group of Men that got together whenever they were within riding distance of eachother... One of them.." Kit deliberatly left out that it was Artemus "Taught me how to drink.. it helped that I never got a hangover there were many a time I won extra money in a drinking contest the one who taught me was the only one who could ever drink me under the table... I tell you I learned alot about people in those days some stuff I didn't want to know and other stuff that was down right funny."

Kit poured another drink and smiled "There was this one Kid we called Skeeter.. he was a skinney boy with percing blue eyes, and he was quick thats how he got his name... anyway they got him so drunk one night that they sent him to sleep in the captians tent with the captian in there....." Kit was laughing at this point... "He talked about his family alot.... He was a good Kid"

Kit become solem "He was the first one I ever lost as a Doctor" She raised her glass "To Skeeter" she downed the glass

Go to Top of Page

Artiespet
SS senior field agent

USA
5113 Posts

Posted - 07/03/2007 :  17:38:52  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
Pet realized there was more to Kit Montgomery than meets the eye and hoped she would get Kit to open up more. Pet raised her glass and downed it.

"Yeah, likker it doesn't seem to like me much but there are times when one just needs to look the other way and drink it anyway."

"So if you were a Dr. in the war you must have stories...share a few with me."

Go to Top of Page

kitana
SS novice field agent

1578 Posts

Posted - 07/03/2007 :  17:46:25  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
Kit smiled and looked at her friend "Well that depends on what stories you would like to hear? I have a few most not very plesant....."

Kit ordered Pet a Beer and requested they keep them comming....

Go to Top of Page

Artiespet
SS senior field agent

USA
5113 Posts

Posted - 07/03/2007 :  17:48:29  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
"You pick I can listen to anything pleasant or not..." Pet secretly hoped for not very pleasant as it fit her mood.

Go to Top of Page

kitana
SS novice field agent

1578 Posts

Posted - 07/03/2007 :  18:11:00  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
Kit took another drink and leaned onto the table "well let's see... I had been in the surgical tent about six months. The Dr that was training me in field medicine had been called to a nearby regiment for a fever outbreak not an hour after he left wounded came in."

She took another drink "I had to amputate the first kids leg and I said kid he couldn't have been more than 16.... I had never done that by myself before... I called in two men and they held him as I sawed he wasn't awake long most men were never awake long.... The next one had a chest wound I was suprized he was still alive, I pushed him off to a corner the first of many decsions on who to try and save and who to give a shot of morphine and try and make them comfortable... Then there were the ones who couldn't wait to get back to the fighting... I would patch them up one week and send them home in a box the next."

Kit took another drink and Pet noticed a haunted look in her eyes "When the head Dr came back he put me in charge of that unit over another man who had been there longer but he had broken down under the pressure alot of men did it was not an easy way being in the surgical tents... I had seen Officers who had killed men eye to eye lose thier lunch after being asked to help with an amputation."

Go to Top of Page

Artiespet
SS senior field agent

USA
5113 Posts

Posted - 07/03/2007 :  18:17:56  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
"You know something, Kit," Pet said as she filled her glass for what the tenth time that night, "I think we were born the wrong sex. This is a man's world and women don't stand a chance. We gotta find a way around that." Pet downed her drink.

"Hmmm...my glass seems to be absorbing all my likker tonight We need another bottle."

Go to Top of Page

kitana
SS novice field agent

1578 Posts

Posted - 07/03/2007 :  18:19:58  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
Kit ordered another bottle and spoke "That is so true... You know I was almost hung for what i did during the war."

She looked at her friend"SO what is it with you?? What is your reason for this blur?"

Go to Top of Page

Artiespet
SS senior field agent

USA
5113 Posts

Posted - 07/03/2007 :  18:24:44  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
"Why I'm blurring is not interesting or important...I wanna hear why you almost got hung!" Pet was getting interested as she leaned bakcz in her chair and sipped her whiskey.

Go to Top of Page

Pidgeon
SS novice field agent

2666 Posts

Posted - 07/03/2007 :  18:33:05  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
Bess starts coming to in the back of a feed wagon. All of the jostling around gives her a minor headache but it also helps her to wake up. She hears that woman's voice again and instantly recognizes it. Bella Donna.

Go to Top of Page
Page: of 122 Previous Topic Topic   
Previous Page | Next Page
 New Topic  Reply to Topic
 Printer Friendly
Jump To:
THE WILD WILD WEST @ wildwildwest.org © WildWildWest.org - Third Side of the Coin Go To Top Of Page
Snitz Forums 2000