Printer Friendly
Previous Page | Next Page
Author Previous Topic Topic 
Page: of 122

nittanyapple
SS senior field agent

USA
8570 Posts

Posted - 07/03/2007 :  18:45:50  Show Profile  Visit nittanyapple's Homepage  Reply with Quote
Pidge and Jeremy are enjoying their outing that was a mission to be seen. They leave the carriage and find a nice spot under a tree in a park in the center of town. It is private, but not too private. Jeremy asks Pidge about her singing, and asks if she would ever consider singing for him. Pidge blushes and brushes him off. They continue to flirt under the shade of the Oak for a long while.*

~Apple~
The Apple of Artemus Gordon's eye
Go to Top of Page

kitana
SS novice field agent

1578 Posts

Posted - 07/03/2007 :  19:13:07  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
"Oh that is easy, I was impersonating a solider and was practicng medicine oh fals pretenses......." Kit took another drink..

"anytime a friend of mine blurrs with me the reason is always important......."

Artie, "Come one step closer and I'll misspell your name!"
Go to Top of Page

Artiespet
SS senior field agent

USA
5113 Posts

Posted - 07/03/2007 :  19:19:15  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
"You sure have led an interesting life, Kit," Pet said taking another drink.

"I am blurring mostly to deal with things lately...they just got all out of control and i don't like that. I stay in control always," Pet says with a far away look in her eyes.

Agents! Ya can't live with them. And Admin takes a rather dim view to ya blowing em up.
Go to Top of Page

kitana
SS novice field agent

1578 Posts

Posted - 07/03/2007 :  19:22:30  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
"Interesting is a good way to put it..."

"I understand that its better than blurring to deal with memories, I too don't like it when I can't control things but what got out of control?"

Go to Top of Page

Artiespet
SS senior field agent

USA
5113 Posts

Posted - 07/03/2007 :  19:25:43  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
"Oh everything and nothing...yeah I know silly. I let my emotions rear their ugly head again but you know what, Kit it won't happen again. Anger, love, joy, sadness, they have no place in my life not anymore. I'm just going to concentrate on being the best agent I can be and that means turning that switch off for good." Pet was happy with herelf that she finally came to a decision.

Agents! Ya can't live with them. And Admin takes a rather dim view to ya blowing em up.
Go to Top of Page

kitana
SS novice field agent

1578 Posts

Posted - 07/03/2007 :  19:41:51  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
"I don't know that its such a good idea to push all emotions aside.... But we all do what we have to do survive" Kit picked up another drink... Pet had a point to what she was saying. "you know you can tell me anything right?"

Go to Top of Page

Artiespet
SS senior field agent

USA
5113 Posts

Posted - 07/03/2007 :  19:44:53  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
"Yeah, and when I'm ready I'll take you up on that. You do know I'm a very priavte person and well even talking about emotions is not something I do well." Pet laughed as she downed another drink.

Go to Top of Page

Artiespet
SS senior field agent

USA
5113 Posts

Posted - 07/03/2007 :  19:46:59  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
"Hey I wonder how late this place stays open?" Pet asked no one in particular.

Go to Top of Page

kitana
SS novice field agent

1578 Posts

Posted - 07/03/2007 :  19:56:38  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
"I understand but sometimes it helps to talk even when we don't feel like it."

Looks around "My guess is they will probably stay open as long as we stay upright"

Go to Top of Page

Pidgeon
SS novice field agent

2666 Posts

Posted - 07/03/2007 :  19:59:19  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
Bess listens to the conversation between Bella Donna and Malcolm.

BD: "He wants you to take her to the back of the saloon and drop her off. Make sure that she is doused with this."

Malcolm: "Whiskey?"

BD: "Yes. We want her to look soused. (she laughs). There's going to be a storm tonight. Fireworks. (she laughs again).

Malcolm: "A little dangerous, isn't it?"

BD: "Only until he finishes perfecting it. He needs to make the necessary adjustments and the only way he can do that is by practice."

Malcolm: "We're here."

He gets down and lifts up Bess. The man is of medium build but a little heavy and a little sweaty. He carries her to the back alley and lays her down with her head leaning against the wall. He pours whiskey on her liberally and then puts the bottle in her hand.

Shaking his hands off, Malcolm climbs back into the wagon and drives off.

"Any scene can be more freshly and clearly seen when it is seen upside down." G.K. Chesterton
Go to Top of Page

Artiespet
SS senior field agent

USA
5113 Posts

Posted - 07/03/2007 :  20:00:34  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
quote:
Originally posted by kitana

Looks around "My guess is they will probably stay open as long as we stay upright"

"That's good to know because I can stay upright a LONG time!"

Go to Top of Page

nittanyapple
SS senior field agent

USA
8570 Posts

Posted - 07/03/2007 :  20:02:26  Show Profile  Visit nittanyapple's Homepage  Reply with Quote
quote:
Originally posted by Artiespet

quote:
Originally posted by kitana

"That's good to know because I can stay upright a LONG time!"

LUCKY GIRL!

~Apple~
Go to Top of Page

blacksheepbrat64
SS novice field agent

USA
1798 Posts

Posted - 07/03/2007 :  20:05:17  Show Profile  Visit blacksheepbrat64's Homepage  Reply with Quote
Bess couldn't believe after all this time, she'd ever hear that voice again. When she was in spy school, they'd had a shortage of matrons for the women's prison. Bess had taken it as a job to help her get through school.

One day, she'd be assigned to one prisoner specifically. The officals said the woman was on a sucide watch. Hour after hour Bess sat by this woman's cell and listened to her sing song about Dr. Loveless. Even when Bess insisted the doctor was dead, Bella Donna told her that would never happpen.

Now again she heard that voice. What were they doing with her? She remembered being given a drug but that was the last thing she'd remembered.

BSB64
"If you want to keep that peaches and cream complexion, you'd better tell us how to open that elevator!"
Jim to Triste in TN Dr. Loveless Died

Go to Top of Page

Pidgeon
SS novice field agent

2666 Posts

Posted - 07/03/2007 :  20:10:13  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
Pidge: "Jeremy, this isn't working. I don't see those two anywhere around here, do you?"

Jeremy: "No, I don't. Can't say it was a complete waste of time though," he says smiling.

Pidge: "We need to try something different. Let's take a walk through town, yes?"

Jeremy holds his arm out. "Your wish is my command, dear lady."

Pidge laughs and slips her arm through his.

"Any scene can be more freshly and clearly seen when it is seen upside down." G.K. Chesterton
Go to Top of Page

Pidgeon
SS novice field agent

2666 Posts

Posted - 07/03/2007 :  20:13:23  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
After Malcolm and Bella Donna leave, Bess stands up and shakes the extra liquor off of her with a grimace.

"oh, my head hurts," she thinks to herself. Bess stumbles along out of the alley and into the light. It doesn't help her headache any and she shields her eyes.

"Bess!" yells Jim.

Go to Top of Page

nittanyapple
SS senior field agent

USA
8570 Posts

Posted - 07/03/2007 :  20:14:42  Show Profile  Visit nittanyapple's Homepage  Reply with Quote
SNERKLE, Snerkle, snerkle...flirt!

~Apple~
Go to Top of Page

blacksheepbrat64
SS novice field agent

USA
1798 Posts

Posted - 07/03/2007 :  20:15:02  Show Profile  Visit blacksheepbrat64's Homepage  Reply with Quote
Meanwhile, Jim went over the scene where they'd taken Bess. He'd been over it time and time again, but wanted to check it again. He was bound to find something.

It had started pouring rain as he made his way to the spot again. That's when he saw her. Looking bedraggled and soaked to the skin was Bess.

BSB64
"If you want to keep that peaches and cream complexion, you'd better tell us how to open that elevator!"

Go to Top of Page

blacksheepbrat64
SS novice field agent

USA
1798 Posts

Posted - 07/03/2007 :  20:30:29  Show Profile  Visit blacksheepbrat64's Homepage  Reply with Quote
Jim'Bess where have you been? Or you ok?'
Bess'We've got to find Pidge,where is Pidge?'
Bess to a step toward him and stumbled. She stood up shakily. Jim reached out to steady her.

Jim'Where have you been?'
Bess'Well it looks like they kidnapped me thinking I was Pidge. I've been choloformed and drugged and when the figured out I wasn't Pidge they threw me back here.'
Jim'Who is they?'
Bess'I believe he's an old friend of yours, Dr Miguelito Loveless. Come on when need to find Pidge.'
Bess took a step away from him and stumbled again. Jim caught before she fell. But she was passed out cold. He needed to get her to a doctor and fast.

BSB64

Go to Top of Page

blacksheepbrat64
SS novice field agent

USA
1798 Posts

Posted - 07/03/2007 :  20:41:45  Show Profile  Visit blacksheepbrat64's Homepage  Reply with Quote
A man with a wagon came by. He'd witnessed Bess passing out.
Man'Do you need some help?'
Jim'Uh yes, she's very sick and I think she needs to see a dr.'
Man'Come on, I'll take you.'

The wagon passed Jeremy and Pidge. Jim asked the man to stop for a moment.
Pidge'What happened to Bess?'
Jim'I really don't know all of it, except she kept calling for you and said something about Bella Donna and Dr Loveless.I'm taking her to the doctor.'
Bess kept mumbling the names Pidge, Dr Loveless, and Bella Donna.

BSB64

Go to Top of Page

blacksheepbrat64
SS novice field agent

USA
1798 Posts

Posted - 07/03/2007 :  21:08:08  Show Profile  Visit blacksheepbrat64's Homepage  Reply with Quote
Pidge and Jeremy got in the wagon to take Bess to the doctor. It seemed for a few mins she would be ok, then lapse back into mumhling and be uncoucious.

They made it to the doctors office. The doctor had them lay her down on a bed.
Doctor'Unless any of of you is her immediate family, get out and let me see what is wrong with this girl, I think she's just had too much too drink.'
Jim'I'm not leaving her, and she hasn't been drinking, she's been drugged.
The doctor put his hand on Jim's arm to lead him back to the outer office.
Jim'Doctor, you said immediate family could remain with her, well she's my wife.'
Pidge and Jeremy's eyes grew big but didn't say a word.
The doctor closed the door and began to see what he could find what had been done to Bess.

BSB64

Go to Top of Page

nittanyapple
SS senior field agent

USA
8570 Posts

Posted - 07/04/2007 :  06:22:08  Show Profile  Visit nittanyapple's Homepage  Reply with Quote
*Apple and Wade have arrived in Silver Spring and have checked into the Flowing Spring Hotel. Apple sends word to Jeremy that she has arrived and where she is, so that he can arrange to meet with her. She knows nothing except that Bess is missing at this point.*

~Apple~
Go to Top of Page

nittanyapple
SS senior field agent

USA
8570 Posts

Posted - 07/04/2007 :  06:25:21  Show Profile  Visit nittanyapple's Homepage  Reply with Quote
*Jeremy and Pidge stare at the closed door of the examining room that Jim has just entered under false pretenses. Jeremy shakes his head.*

Jeremy:"It really must be the water on that train..." he whispers as he winks at Pidgeon, then taking her hand in his, he pulls her to him and kisses her.

OOC:

~Apple~
Go to Top of Page

kitana
SS novice field agent

1578 Posts

Posted - 07/04/2007 :  07:26:11  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
Kit looked at Pet whose head had now made it to the table.... She stood much to the amazement of the barkeep and helped Pet up. She tossed an extra silver dollar to the barkeep and left doing her best to keep Pet upright. At the hotel she rented a room and had them send word to Silver Springs that Pet and her would be at the Clear Water Hotel. She got Pet situated in her room then Kit went to hers and collapsied it had been some trying days.... Pet had married the only man Kit had ever loved and now reluctantly divorced him and he her. Kit knew now her true feelings for Artemus could never be known she would not hurt her partner and friend that way.

Go to Top of Page

Artiespet
SS senior field agent

USA
5113 Posts

Posted - 07/04/2007 :  07:59:15  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
After she heard Kit leave Pet sat up thankful that Kit didn't realize she hadn't really been drinking but that did explain the two drunks at the next table that had been tossed out. Pet just needed time to think.

Damn, you just keep screwing things up, Pet. The love of your best friend's life is in love with you and you love him but you can't be with him. Fine mess you're in, Pet. Pet sat on the bed with her back leaned against the headboard staring ahead blankly there would be no sleep for her tonight or anyother for a while.

Go to Top of Page

kitana
SS novice field agent

1578 Posts

Posted - 07/04/2007 :  08:33:54  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
Kit had hoped tonight would be dreamless and peaceful.... No such luck.. Soon after falling asleep she was assaulted again with flashbacks of the war this particular time was when she first meet Captian Gordon he had come in with a shoulder wound and she had finally been able to get to him for he was the less wounded of the bunch. She first noticed those deep eyes almost as dark as hers, there was a specialness behind them she quickly realized she was staring and shook her head speaking. "Sorry Captian been a long 18 hours"

He smiled even through the wound "I understand Dr we haven't given you much rest, I am Captian Artemus Gordon"

"Nice to meet you Captian I am Kyle Montgomery, wish it were under better circumstances." She looked at the would and smiled "Clean through, you were lucky a few stiches and you will be back in the field in no time."

She poured alcohal on the wound and he hissed in pain "Sorry 'bout that, would you like something?"

"Nah, just get to it."

She did and soon was bandaging the would up and handed him some powders "in case you need them"

He pushed them back "Save them for the men who really need it." He started to leave and looked back "Dr I would like to buy you a drink sometime to say thanks."

She smiled "Sure." That was the start of many nights with that dark eyed man, the longer she spent with him the more she fell in love but she had to keep up the disguise or risk being shot, after the war she thought if they both survived... His regiment was moved and she lost contact with him and that dream.

Kit woke and used the lantern to look at the clock on the wall 2 am oh well. She got dressed and went out into the night she needed to think.

Go to Top of Page

Artiespet
SS senior field agent

USA
5113 Posts

Posted - 07/04/2007 :  09:16:10  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
Pet knocked on the door to Kit's room and peeked in when she didn't get a response. Hmmm...She must have had the same idea, Pet thought as she crept over to the nightstand and propped her letter up so Kit would be sure to see it.

Pet gathered her things and took her leave the back way. She hoped Kit wouldn't be upset with her but Pet knew in her heart she was no quitter. When things get tough Pet doesn't run she turns and fights. And this was shaping up to be the fight of her life. Pet recalled the words she wrote to her friend.

Kit, Hope you don't mind but I'm going back. I know I'm on suspenion but I will do what I can to help. You were right you don't run out on your friends and they need you. And I have to face the music sometime. I think you and I are a lot a like...we both have our deamons to conqure and our dragons to slay. But we are both fighters not quitters...I am going back to face my deamon and slay that dragon. I've got to find out if I can work side by side with the love of my life, knowing we can't be together. I'm going to give it my best shot and I hope you do the same. I'll be waiting in Silver Springs and hope you join us. Suspension can be fun when you spend it with your friends. Pet.

Pet mounted her steed and rode away.

Go to Top of Page

Artiespet
SS senior field agent

USA
5113 Posts

Posted - 07/04/2007 :  09:23:27  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
quote:
Originally posted by nittanyapple

*Jeremy and Pidge stare at the closed door of the examining room that Jim has just entered under false pretenses. Jeremy shakes his head.*

Jeremy:"It really must be the water on that train..." he whispers as he winks at Pidgeon, then taking her hand in his, he pulls her to him and kisses her.

OOC:

We interrupt this program for an important news bulletin...President Grant has declared all out lunacy and blames it on the water. From this moment on NO ONEand he means ABSOLUTELY NO ONE is hereby allowed to drink the water. ANYWHERE. You will drink likker or bottled water only. Thank you for you time we now return you to your regularly scheduled program already in progress.

Go to Top of Page

Artiespet
SS senior field agent

USA
5113 Posts

Posted - 07/04/2007 :  09:48:44  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
Before Pet rode into Silver Springs she stopped just outside of town and tried to make herself look like a dignified lady. Geez, even Artie wouldn't recognize me, how the flip are my fellow agents going to? Pet wondered as she tried to sit sidesaddle as she ambled into town.

Go to Top of Page

nittanyapple
SS senior field agent

USA
8570 Posts

Posted - 07/04/2007 :  09:59:13  Show Profile  Visit nittanyapple's Homepage  Reply with Quote
*Apple is strolling through the town of Silver Springs waiting to make contact with Jeremy when she sees a woman riding sidesaddle coming toward her. The woman is dressed in a pink gown with lots of petticoats and her hair is coiffed perfectly. Her hat is the latest from France and Apple wonders where she found it...then it occurs to her that the woman rides, well, not like she is comfortable riding side saddle. That face...!!*

~Apple~
Go to Top of Page

kitana
SS novice field agent

1578 Posts

Posted - 07/04/2007 :  10:01:00  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
Kit read the note Pet left and she paid for the rooms and left not taking the note... She went to the stables and saddled her horse at the edge of town she looked toward Silver Springs then to the south... Time was up she couldn't stay with these feelings and she couldn't bear to watch Artemus oggle over Pet anymore... She took the road south to Old Mexico to see what she could find... She had a month and two weeks when she found out where she wanted to be she would send her resgination letter to Grant and Richmond if that was the ultimate choice she made.

Kit sent a Telegram to be delivered to the train, She knew the others were on assignment and she didn't want to trouble them...

The Telegram simply said Going to Old Mexico. stop will see you all soon. Stop

She knew it was a lie but it was better than nothing.....

Go to Top of Page
Page: of 122 Previous Topic Topic   
Previous Page | Next Page
 New Topic  Reply to Topic
 Printer Friendly
Jump To:
THE WILD WILD WEST @ wildwildwest.org © WildWildWest.org - Third Side of the Coin Go To Top Of Page
Snitz Forums 2000