Printer Friendly
Previous Page | Next Page
Author Previous Topic Topic 
Page: of 122

kitana
SS novice field agent

1578 Posts

Posted - 07/04/2007 :  10:35:33  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
Kit rode through the morning hours she was not in any big hurry as soon as she came to the next town she would by provisions for the trail ride of her life. She had been to Old Mexico once and looked forward to going again it would be nice to get away from it all.... She looked back Toward Silver Springs... No she thought they can handle it besides Pet is on her way to help and that is all that really mattered Artemus would be happy to see her and her him....

This was killing her inside it had hurt when Apple married him but she was relieved to find it had been an assignment but then he had married Pet and that was no assignment how could she face them....

She couldn’t.... it didn’t really matter anyway he had never paid much attention to her anyway his eyes were always on Pet and would be til the end of time she had lost her chance at ever knowing what it would be like to Kiss those lips and look deep into those eyes and see them shine just for her... The tears started to fall and she pushed then back she would be in Mills Corner soon and she would get the necessary supplies and leave those memories and the heartache behind....

Artie, "Come one step closer and I'll misspell your name!"
Go to Top of Page

Artiespet
SS senior field agent

USA
5113 Posts

Posted - 07/04/2007 :  10:38:49  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
Apple watched the lady dismount and knew she was right there was only ONE person who dismounted like that.

Apple: "Pet! is THAT you?" Apple asked astonished.

"Why, Mrs. Hamilton...so good to see you," Pet used the pretense of a hug to whisper to her, I can't come back here dressed like I was Kit and I...well, we are responsible for the new saloon being built over there, Apple nodded.

Apple: "It is so nice to see you, Wade is here and we are waiting for the arrival of Jeremy...come, you must join us we have a lot to catch up on." Apple looked carefully at her fellow agent, noting that she had taken lessons from Artemus on how to cover a lack of sleep and most probalby food.

"All right I will. I haven't seen Jeremy in ages...tell me how is he?" Pet struck up a conversation as they entered the Flowering Spring Hotel.

Agents! Ya can't live with them. And Admin takes a rather dim view to ya blowing em up.
Go to Top of Page

kitana
SS novice field agent

1578 Posts

Posted - 07/04/2007 :  10:59:24  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
kit gathered her supplies and left the small town.... Life was so unfair at times... how come one woman gets two loves in her life and Kit can't even find one... and the one she did find the woman who had already been blessed once gets it agin... The fates sure were having a time with Kits life and she was getting really tired of this.... She was mostly upset because she had no one to tell this to and she felt guilty for this feeling Pet was her bestfriend she should be happy for her and she was but she was also mad at her..... She knew she couldn't return until she resolved these feelings and was unsure if she ever would....

Go to Top of Page

Pidgeon
SS novice field agent

2666 Posts

Posted - 07/04/2007 :  11:17:59  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
quote:
Originally posted by Artiespet

quote:
Originally posted by nittanyapple

*Jeremy and Pidge stare at the closed door of the examining room that Jim has just entered under false pretenses. Jeremy shakes his head.*

Jeremy:"It really must be the water on that train..." he whispers as he winks at Pidgeon, then taking her hand in his, he pulls her to him and kisses her.

OOC:

We interrupt this program for an important news bulletin...President Grant has declared all out lunacy and blames it on the water. From this moment on NO ONEand he means ABSOLUTELY NO ONE is hereby allowed to drink the water. ANYWHERE. You will drink likker or bottled water only. Thank you for you time we now return you to your regularly scheduled program already in progress.

OOC: Pidge drinks 8 full glasses of water a day. Snerk.

Here, Jeremy, would you like your glass refilled? Snerkles.

"Any scene can be more freshly and clearly seen when it is seen upside down." G.K. Chesterton
Go to Top of Page

Artiespet
SS senior field agent

USA
5113 Posts

Posted - 07/04/2007 :  11:24:06  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
why does that NOT surprise me Pidge? lol and DROP THE GLASS AND BACK AWAY AND NO ONE GETS HURT! lol

Agents! Ya can't live with them. And Admin takes a rather dim view to ya blowing em up.
Go to Top of Page

Pidgeon
SS novice field agent

2666 Posts

Posted - 07/04/2007 :  11:26:32  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
OOC:

awww. Now look what you made me do. Spilled that delicious water all over myself.

"Any scene can be more freshly and clearly seen when it is seen upside down." G.K. Chesterton
Go to Top of Page

Pidgeon
SS novice field agent

2666 Posts

Posted - 07/04/2007 :  11:27:35  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
Happy Fourth of July, everybody.

Go to Top of Page

Artiespet
SS senior field agent

USA
5113 Posts

Posted - 07/04/2007 :  12:15:32  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
Yep Happy and Safe 4th everyone!

Go to Top of Page

blacksheepbrat64
SS novice field agent

USA
1798 Posts

Posted - 07/04/2007 :  12:34:45  Show Profile  Visit blacksheepbrat64's Homepage  Reply with Quote
OOc----Yes I hope everybody has a safe and Happy 4th......Will be back on later....Trying to get all this holiday goodie stuff fixed. That was requested by family.....

PS Bess tried to tell everyone earlier there was something in that water on the train when Apple married Artie. I thought Bess got all those beverages off the train including the water. I guess we missed a few.

BSB64
"If you want to keep that peaches and cream complexion, you'd better tell us how to open that elevator!"
Jim to Triste in TN Dr. Loveless Died

Go to Top of Page

nittanyapple
SS senior field agent

USA
8570 Posts

Posted - 07/04/2007 :  14:28:34  Show Profile  Visit nittanyapple's Homepage  Reply with Quote
but back then it was just that no one knew it was an assignment, not the water. Just convenient excuse for me going crazy...now there is no excuse!

~Apple~
The Apple of Artemus Gordon's eye
Go to Top of Page

Artiespet
SS senior field agent

USA
5113 Posts

Posted - 07/04/2007 :  16:58:47  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
Artie slowly approached the train, hoping no one would be there. He really didn’t want to talk to or see anyone right now. He entered the stable car and noted there we no horses in sight. Good, they are all out, he thought as he made his way through the train to the parlor car where he placed the bottle of whiskey he had brought on the table.

Artie retrieved a glass from the sideboard and sank heavily into a chair, staring at the bottle. He uncorked the bottle and poured the amber liquid into the glass. He sat contemplating the fiery sensation he would get if he downed the contents.

That isn’t going to solve your problems, Artemus, my boy. You’ve got to get a hold of yourself. This isn’t doing anyone any good. You’ve been in love before and gotten over it why should this time be any different? You’ve got to find a way to get past this…Pet will be back and you will have to work with her. You can’t lose it or they’ll send her away. I need to find Jim, I need to talk to Jim.

Artie crossed his arms on the table in front of him and with a heavy sigh rested his head on his arms. He heard the telegraph key beckon him but he chose to ignore it for the time being.

Go to Top of Page

Pidgeon
SS novice field agent

2666 Posts

Posted - 07/04/2007 :  17:24:57  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
quote:
Originally posted by nittanyapple

*Jeremy and Pidge stare at the closed door of the examining room that Jim has just entered under false pretenses. Jeremy shakes his head.*

Jeremy:"It really must be the water on that train..." he whispers as he winks at Pidgeon, then taking her hand in his, he pulls her to him and kisses her.

OOC:

Pidge doesn't back away this time. She lets the kiss linger and then feels shy all of a sudden. Jeremy smiles and says, "There. That wasn't so bad, was it?" He pulls her back for another kiss and the building shakes.

"FIRE" The doctor came running out of his office and grabbed his bag. "The building is on fire. We've been struck by lightening. Everybody out of here!"

Go to Top of Page

blacksheepbrat64
SS novice field agent

USA
1798 Posts

Posted - 07/04/2007 :  17:29:48  Show Profile  Visit blacksheepbrat64's Homepage  Reply with Quote
OOC---Pidge check your e-mail

BSB64
"If you want to keep that peaches and cream complexion, you'd better tell us how to open that elevator!"

Go to Top of Page

Pidgeon
SS novice field agent

2666 Posts

Posted - 07/04/2007 :  17:42:52  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
James picks Bess up and carries her out of the burning building. He whistles for a carriage and tenderly places Bess in it. Jumping up, he sits down next to her and leans her against him and places a protective arm around her.

Go to Top of Page

nittanyapple
SS senior field agent

USA
8570 Posts

Posted - 07/04/2007 :  17:42:54  Show Profile  Visit nittanyapple's Homepage  Reply with Quote
it ccan be out of order, that is ok...ill fix it if i can

~Apple~
Go to Top of Page

nittanyapple
SS senior field agent

USA
8570 Posts

Posted - 07/04/2007 :  17:44:08  Show Profile  Visit nittanyapple's Homepage  Reply with Quote
Apple and Pet are entering the Flowing Spring Hotel together and run into Jeremy and Pidge. Finally!

~Apple~
Go to Top of Page

nittanyapple
SS senior field agent

USA
8570 Posts

Posted - 07/04/2007 :  17:45:54  Show Profile  Visit nittanyapple's Homepage  Reply with Quote
Jeremy smiles at Apple and looks to be introduced to the lady with her, then realizes he knows this woman. The surprise is briefly evident on his face, but then passes. He smiles at Pet and says, "Why, it's Mrs....Tucker isn't it? So nice to see you again ma'am. It HAS been some time." He realizes that she is in disguise and so uses the name that Arte last used in Nevada.

~Apple~
Go to Top of Page

Artiespet
SS senior field agent

USA
5113 Posts

Posted - 07/04/2007 :  17:48:03  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
"It's nice to see you again, Mr. Pike. And call me Susan, everyone does," Pet winked at him and Jeremy tried not to laugh.

"Shall we go inside for some tea?" Pet/Susan looked to Apple, "I'm sure Mr. Pike is thirsty from his journey."

Go to Top of Page

blacksheepbrat64
SS novice field agent

USA
1798 Posts

Posted - 07/04/2007 :  18:38:43  Show Profile  Visit blacksheepbrat64's Homepage  Reply with Quote
Jim brings a semi-councious Bess back to the hotel. The doctor had informed him that she'd be in and out of it for a few hours then be fine. He said that's how long it would take the stuff to get out of her system. The carriage stopped in front of the hotel. Bess was concious for the moment.

Jim'Do you think you can walk to your room, just hang on to me,
Bess'Yes, Jim while I'm concious for the moment, we've got to get everybody up to my room. I know what is getting ready happen.

As Jim brings Bess in the hotel, Jeremy,Apple,Pidge,and Pet saw Jim bring her in.
Apple'What on earth, Bess has happened to you?'
Bess'Just get everybody up to my room and I'll explain everything.

The group followed them to the room.

BSB64

Go to Top of Page

blacksheepbrat64
SS novice field agent

USA
1798 Posts

Posted - 07/04/2007 :  19:42:30  Show Profile  Visit blacksheepbrat64's Homepage  Reply with Quote
Bess made it to the room with Jim's help. Apple and Jim helped her on the bed. Bess looked strangely at Pet and blinked.
Bess'Pet?'
Pet'Yes, its me, will somebody tell me what is going on.'
Bess'I'm going to talk fast in case I go uncoucious again.'
Apple'What has happened to you Bess?'
Pet'Jim, if you let something happen to her....'
Bess raised her hand to quiet Pet.
Bess'No, Pet he didn't, I was kidnapped by a lady by the name of Bella Donna and Malcolm. They thought I was Pidge, Pidge they're after you and that fortune you've inherited.'
Jeremy'How did you know it was Bella Donna?'
Bess'Years ago, when I was in spy school, I worked part time at the women's prison, I was assigned to one prisoner on a suicide watch, named Bella Donna, who'd worked for Dr Loveless, who I believe is a long lost friend to Jim, Artie, and Jeremy.'
Jim'Are you sure that was her?'
Bess'Positive, I heard her sing songing for hours on end, I never forget a voice. Then she and her friend Malcolm were talking about the good doctor, Dr Loveless. I hate to tell you this, but Dr Loveless is still alive.'
Bess blinked and the room spun. She went back out of counciousness.
Jim'This will go on for a couple of hours, the dr said she cannot be left alone and we need to figure out what to do.'
Apple spoke up first.'Jim, I'll sit with her right now, you can fill me in later.'

The rest of the group headed to the next room to map out what to do.

BSB64

Go to Top of Page

kitana
SS novice field agent

1578 Posts

Posted - 07/04/2007 :  20:40:17  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
Lighting flashed and Kits horse reared up and then fell with her. The horse rolled off of Kit and stood neighing loudly. Kit lay unconscious on the ground her horse nudged her slightly and when its master did not move he stayed within site though munching on the sparse grass.

In the darkness Kit saw a strange light as it grew brighter she saw three women one was spinning a thread, the other holding it tightly and the third held a pair of scissors. The one spinning spoke
"Kitana, this is your life I spin and when the time comes my sister will cut the thread thus ending your life."

Kit looked at them a coldness in her eyes "Then cut it, it would make things easier."

The one holding the thread tight spoke next "the thread is not always pure sometimes it has a knot or an imperfection those are the troubled times in your life... Those imperfections pass quickly and when it runs pure is when you are with those you love and care for... You may not like that the troubles come at odd times or what seems to you to be a bad omen it is the way of life and the way of the weave. You were woven into the tapestry of life for a reason and until that job is done you will live on. Go back to your friends they need you this hurt will pass."

Kit looked at the woman and then the last spoke "The length of your life and the day of your death were fated long ago."

The light faded and Kit woke up to the feel of rain on her face. She sat up and the world spun briefly.. "Ok I must be nuts" She didn't move to any shelter she just sat in the rain enjoying its warmth and thinking long and hard.

Go to Top of Page

blacksheepbrat64
SS novice field agent

USA
1798 Posts

Posted - 07/05/2007 :  04:55:24  Show Profile  Visit blacksheepbrat64's Homepage  Reply with Quote
Apple notice Bess mumbling different things, she noticed she kept whispering, no Jim its not time, no I won't, then she would say something about Bella Donna & Dr Loveless.....

Apple thought to herself'What is going on?'

BSB64

Go to Top of Page

kitana
SS novice field agent

1578 Posts

Posted - 07/05/2007 :  07:24:07  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
Kit had set in the rain for sometime and finally decided what she was going to do. She jumped on her horse and made it as fast as she could go back to the train. Soaking wet she step in to see Artemus with a glass in his hand. She froze she hoped she wasn't interrupting He looked up at her and she smiled not knowing what else to do. She stepped past him without saying a word and slipped into a dry dressing gown. She went back into the parlor car and wipe up the water she had dripped on the floor and looked at him again, Gave him a hug and whispered "It will be ok" She went back to the lab and quickly changed then was back out in the rain this time wearing a slicker.

Into town rode an older man he stopped at the hotel and tied his horse out front. He carried a black bag in one hand and his saddle bags were thrown over his left shoulder, His slicker had kept most of the water off, the man behind the counter spoke.

"May I help you sir?"

"Yes young man I would like a room for the night."

"Yes Sir please sign your name here"

The older man did as instructed and took his key, and headed up the stairs; the clerk read the name Dr. Kyle Montgomery...

The doctor opened the door to his room threw his stuff down and removed the rain soaked slicker and hat hanging them by the door he took off his jacket and headed to the washroom.

Go to Top of Page

blacksheepbrat64
SS novice field agent

USA
1798 Posts

Posted - 07/05/2007 :  07:47:44  Show Profile  Visit blacksheepbrat64's Homepage  Reply with Quote
Bess regained conciousness again. Apple asked her if she needed a drink of water.
Bess'Yes, please, I feel dehydrated from whatever they gave me. Where is everybody?'
Apple'Conferring about the supposed return of Dr Loveless...since you're sure that was Bella Donna.'
Bess'I'd never forget that face or voice. I still hear her sing songing about Dr Loveless....if the he had turned on her she still sang his praises.'
Apple'Can I ask you something personal?'
Bess'Go ahead.'
Apple'What is going on with you and Jim?'
Bess'You mean now or years ago?'
Apple'Years ago? You never said a word.'
Bess'To make a long story short, we meet in spy school, dated for a while and he asked me to marry him. I wasn't ready to get married and neither was he. We had a huge argument with him storming out. The next day I got word my mother was ill & I needed to return home. So I left for awhile, Jim had sent letters apologizing, but I had told my sister what all Jim had said, so she must have done something with them. When I came back to school, Jim was already gone and I didn't see him again until we were assigned with Jim and Artie. We kept it undercover for awhile but our feelings keep coming out.'
Apple'I always felt you and Jim had some kind of connection, just didn't know what.
Bess'Well now you know.'

BSB64

Go to Top of Page

nittanyapple
SS senior field agent

USA
8570 Posts

Posted - 07/05/2007 :  08:03:20  Show Profile  Visit nittanyapple's Homepage  Reply with Quote
*Apple pours a glass of water for Bess from the pitcher in the room (yes, water!) and helps her drink it.*

~Apple~
Go to Top of Page

kitana
SS novice field agent

1578 Posts

Posted - 07/05/2007 :  08:03:52  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
(OOC: No Not the water!!!!AHHHHHHHH)

Go to Top of Page

nittanyapple
SS senior field agent

USA
8570 Posts

Posted - 07/05/2007 :  08:34:35  Show Profile  Visit nittanyapple's Homepage  Reply with Quote
SNERK!!!

~Apple~
Go to Top of Page

Artiespet
SS senior field agent

USA
5113 Posts

Posted - 07/05/2007 :  08:59:13  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
The bellboy knocked on the door and quickly handed Apple the telegram. She noted he was shaking and quickly took his leave not bothering to wait for a tip.

"I wonder what his problem was," Apple said as she looked over the telegram.

"By crumbs!" She exclaimed when she saw who the sender of the wire was. She hurried in to see Bess.

“Bess, I have to run this telegram down to Jim, it’s from the President…I won’t be long. Will you be all right?” Bess nodded and Apple ran to the lobby where they were meeting.

Go to Top of Page

blacksheepbrat64
SS novice field agent

USA
1798 Posts

Posted - 07/05/2007 :  09:08:43  Show Profile  Visit blacksheepbrat64's Homepage  Reply with Quote
Bess got up from the bed to follow her. But she got dizzy and had to sit back on the bed. She'd wait a few minutes then try again. She was determined to help them find Artie, Kit, and to see what Dr Loveless was up too.

BSB64

Go to Top of Page

kitana
SS novice field agent

1578 Posts

Posted - 07/05/2007 :  09:19:11  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
Dr. Montgomery returned from the washroom walking past a room he heard a lot of voices but continued on his way. He passed a woman whom he was familiar with but did not acknowledge her for she looked as if she were in a great hurry.

Back in his room he put on his jacket and picked up his hat he would go to the dining room and see what this establishment had to offer. To tell the truth he would be happy with some hot coffee to chase the chill from his bones. In the dining hall he took a table close to the entrance so he could would watch all those coming and going.

Go to Top of Page
Page: of 122 Previous Topic Topic   
Previous Page | Next Page
 New Topic  Reply to Topic
 Printer Friendly
Jump To:
THE WILD WILD WEST @ wildwildwest.org © WildWildWest.org - Third Side of the Coin Go To Top Of Page
Snitz Forums 2000