Page: of 122

Artiespet
SS senior field agent

USA
5113 Posts

Posted - 07/05/2007 :  18:47:15  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
quote:
Originally posted by kitana

Kyle headed back to his room it had been a long night he colapsed on the bed and was soon fast asleep.

(OOC: I will be right behind him shortly.... I will be away until Sat night when I retuen from a trip... I will try and check my mail but not sure of access)

Have a great time Kit and don't forget to lift a pint or two for me

Agents! Ya can't live with them. And Admin takes a rather dim view to ya blowing em up.
Go to Top of Page

Artiespet
SS senior field agent

USA
5113 Posts

Posted - 07/05/2007 :  18:48:27  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
quote:
Originally posted by kitana

The time after the cave in silly....

Oh well yeah if you want to get technical snerk lol

Agents! Ya can't live with them. And Admin takes a rather dim view to ya blowing em up.
Go to Top of Page

Pidgeon
SS novice field agent

2666 Posts

Posted - 07/05/2007 :  18:50:38  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
OOC: The water doesn't have anything to do with cave-ins. Except, of course, to make them more palatable. Snerk.

Have a safe trip, Kit. I will be a lot more sporadic in my writing, too, until Monday. That's when the computer gets freed up more. LOL.

"Any scene can be more freshly and clearly seen when it is seen upside down." G.K. Chesterton
Go to Top of Page

kitana
SS novice field agent

1578 Posts

Posted - 07/05/2007 :  18:55:14  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
Ofcourse my blowie upie partner...... I am always technical

Thanks Pidge I am going to see Spamalot....... I can't wait

You will be missed Pidge

Artie, "Come one step closer and I'll misspell your name!"
Go to Top of Page

Artiespet
SS senior field agent

USA
5113 Posts

Posted - 07/05/2007 :  18:55:31  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
Cave in wasn't my doing personally I think the Culligan man did it snerk snerk snerkity snerk!!!!

Go to Top of Page

Pidgeon
SS novice field agent

2666 Posts

Posted - 07/05/2007 :  18:55:35  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
Bess, Apple and Pidge all make it back to their hotel room. After getting Bess more comfortable, Pidge and Apple sit down and have themselves a little talk.

Pidge explains to Apple all that Jeremy has told her. She conveniently leaves out the part pertaining to her feelings concerning Jeremy.

Apple is not satisfied. She senses that there is something and presses Pidge for more information.

"Any scene can be more freshly and clearly seen when it is seen upside down." G.K. Chesterton
Go to Top of Page

Artiespet
SS senior field agent

USA
5113 Posts

Posted - 07/05/2007 :  18:59:01  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
CONVENIENTLY?!? gees what ARE you on lol

Go to Top of Page

nittanyapple
SS senior field agent

USA
8570 Posts

Posted - 07/05/2007 :  19:04:48  Show Profile  Visit nittanyapple's Homepage  Reply with Quote
quote:
Originally posted by Artiespet

Gee Pdige I don't recall snerk

See? I told y'all, she lies!

~Apple~
The Apple of Artemus Gordon's eye
Go to Top of Page

blacksheepbrat64
SS novice field agent

USA
1798 Posts

Posted - 07/05/2007 :  19:13:10  Show Profile  Visit blacksheepbrat64's Homepage  Reply with Quote
Bess got back up to join Apple and Pidge
Bess'Whatever that last doctor gave me really helped, I feel alot better. Has Jeremy come back yet? I've got a feeling how all these fires are started.'
Apple'What?'
Bess'I'm telling both of you that's Dr Loveless testing out his lightening machine. When do you think Jim,Artie, and Pet will be back?'
Pidge'Missing Jim?'
Bess'No, not really,'
Apple'Oh Bess cut it out you're as crazy about him as he is about you?'
Pidge eyed Bess.
Bess'Its ok, she knows.'

BSB64
"If you want to keep that peaches and cream complexion, you'd better tell us how to open that elevator!"
Jim to Triste in TN Dr. Loveless Died

Go to Top of Page

Artiespet
SS senior field agent

USA
5113 Posts

Posted - 07/05/2007 :  19:14:25  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
quote:
Originally posted by nittanyapple

quote:
Originally posted by Artiespet

Gee Pdige I don't recall snerk

See? I told y'all, she lies!

That was another one of those creative ommissions because this IS a family board

Go to Top of Page

blacksheepbrat64
SS novice field agent

USA
1798 Posts

Posted - 07/05/2007 :  19:15:15  Show Profile  Visit blacksheepbrat64's Homepage  Reply with Quote
I'll miss both of Kit and Pidge. Kit have a safe trip and I want to hear about the play.

BSB64
"If you want to keep that peaches and cream complexion, you'd better tell us how to open that elevator!"

Go to Top of Page

Pidgeon
SS novice field agent

2666 Posts

Posted - 07/05/2007 :  20:24:08  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
quote:
Originally posted by Pidgeon

Bess, Apple and Pidge all make it back to their hotel room. After getting Bess more comfortable, Pidge and Apple sit down and have themselves a little talk.

Pidge explains to Apple all that Jeremy has told her. She conveniently leaves out the part pertaining to her feelings concerning Jeremy.

Apple is not satisfied. She senses that there is something and presses Pidge for more information.

Apple: "Jeremy is a good friend, isn't he, Pidge?"

Pidge nods trying not to reveal anything.

Apple nods knowingly. "Anything you want to tell me, Missy?"

Pidge says, "No. Not particularly. Jeremy wants me to keep a low profile for now. All of this newspaper attention is likely to draw out Dr. Loveless. And we're not ready for that yet. We have to know what we're dealing with first before we're ready for him. We have to be at least two steps ahead of him."

Go to Top of Page

nittanyapple
SS senior field agent

USA
8570 Posts

Posted - 07/05/2007 :  20:35:59  Show Profile  Visit nittanyapple's Homepage  Reply with Quote
*Apple sighs because yet again, her friends are keeping information from her, as if she doesn't already know what is going on.*

Apple:"Pidgeon...I think that there is something more to you and Jeremy. In fact I know it. You two and even Bess and Jim...that is going to lead to trouble. Look at Pet and Arte. Do you want that for yourself? Heartache?" She stops, looks down at Wade's diamond on her left hand, then back up at Pidge. "You have to give up a lot for the Secret Service, Pidgeon. Homelife, kids..." her eyes tear up when she says this. She wipes them away quickly, then, "so...two steps ahead, eh? Where do we start?"

~Apple~
Go to Top of Page

blacksheepbrat64
SS novice field agent

USA
1798 Posts

Posted - 07/06/2007 :  04:50:56  Show Profile  Visit blacksheepbrat64's Homepage  Reply with Quote
Bess put her arm around Apple.
Bess'Apple don't cry, I know how hard it is, I never thought Jim and I would ever cross paths again and this happened. Right now we are just doing and wait and see thing after each mission. I want to get married and have babies and settle down, just not right now. That's why I turned him down the very first time years ago. I know it has to be hard on you and Wade. Pidge, I'm a little worried about you, this isn't a rebound thing with Jeremey is it?
Pidge'I hope and don't think so.
Bess put her other arm around Pidge.

Bess'Thanks to both of you for supporting and watching over me.'

BSB64

Go to Top of Page

kitana
SS novice field agent

1578 Posts

Posted - 07/06/2007 :  06:25:16  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
Kyle had a fitful sleep but was not awakened by them... they were of lost loves and some were even plesant.....

(OOC: See everyone Sat. Oh and I will bess)

Artie, "Come one step closer and I'll misspell your name!"
Go to Top of Page

Pidgeon
SS novice field agent

2666 Posts

Posted - 07/06/2007 :  06:28:08  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
Jim knocks at the ladies' door keeping one hand behind his back. Pidge answers and he walks in with a short bow to Pidge and Apple.

Jim: "Ladies, could I have a few minutes alone with Bess?"

Pidge: "Ahh yes. Apple, I need to stretch my legs a little. Would you like to come with me?"

Apple leaves with Pidge giving a backwards look at Bess.

Bess just waves them on with a smile.

"What is it Jim?"

Jim smiles at Bess and brings out the beautiful bouquet of flowers he had been holding behind his back.

"These are for you, beautiful lady."

"Why, Jim. These are beautiful. Thank you. You didn't have to do that."

She takes the flowers and arranges them in a vase.

Jim takes her hand and pulls her away from the flowers and into his arms.
He kisses her long and ardently as he holds her close.

"Jim. What is going on with you? Not that I mind."

Jim: "Bess, I just came back from Pet and Artie. I don't know where this is going to go with us but I think we deserve a chance to find out. I don't want to make the same mistake I made years ago. Things change, Bess. We're not always going to be in the Secret Service and I don't want to lose out on a good thing."

Bess: "This may take a long time, Jim. What about President Grant?"

Jim: "President Grant knows that families cannot survive in the Secret Service. Children would be at risk. All I'm saying is let's use our time wisely and find out if this is where we want to go."

Go to Top of Page

Pidgeon
SS novice field agent

2666 Posts

Posted - 07/06/2007 :  06:34:43  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
Meanwhile, in a field outside of town, a little man is arranging some homemade contraptions complete with wires and lights and tubings.

"Malcolm, hand me the measuring stick."

Bella Donna looks on with her hands on her hips. "How much longer will you be tinkering with that, Dr. Loveless?"

"Bella Donna, don't rush me. This takes precision, perfect timing. If my calculations are correct I should come up with the precise formula for lightening strikes.

There. Let's try it again." His eyes light up with glee.

Boom!

"Were you aiming for that cow, Dr. Loveless?"

He just glared at her.

Go to Top of Page

nittanyapple
SS senior field agent

USA
8570 Posts

Posted - 07/06/2007 :  06:37:22  Show Profile  Visit nittanyapple's Homepage  Reply with Quote
snerk...he is always in some sort of trouble...

~Apple~
Go to Top of Page

Pidgeon
SS novice field agent

2666 Posts

Posted - 07/06/2007 :  06:44:22  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
Pidge and Apple knock on the door. They don't want to interrupt but they are tired. Jeremy has come back with the latest news on lightening strikes. It seems that cows have been dropping like flies (so to speak) and no one knows why. It is a complete mystery to the local townfolk and they are starting to get nervous. Some are even talking about packing up and moving to another town.

Jim listens carefully and says, "Well, ladies. Let's all get a good night's sleep and maybe we can find something out tomorrow. When we all have a clear head."

He bows to them, kisses Bess' hand and departs.

Go to Top of Page

Pidgeon
SS novice field agent

2666 Posts

Posted - 07/06/2007 :  06:53:07  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
Bess, Apple and Pidge all get ready for bed. Another long day and they are all exhausted.

Pidge falls asleep almost the moment her head hits the pillow. And once she falls asleep she starts dreaming again.

It's the same dream as before. She is walking along an unknown street in an unknown town in a fog as thick as pea soup. She hears footsteps behind her and she starts running. She picks up her skirts to gain speed. She looks behind her frantically but can't see anything. She is breathing hard from the run. A maniacal laugh echoes through the streets, bouncing off of buildings. A laugh she has come to know in a previous assignment. Chills run up and down her spine. The footsteps are back and quicker. She grabs her skirts and runs. And runs. And runs. The man is gaining on her and he has a knife. She screams.

"Pidge, wake up! Wake Up! It's just a nightmare."

Pidge sits up quickly and gasps. Her eyes take a moment to focus but it is only Bess holding her shoulders. Apple is still sleeping.

Soundly with a light snore.

Go to Top of Page

Pidgeon
SS novice field agent

2666 Posts

Posted - 07/06/2007 :  08:57:06  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
The next morning the three ladies all get up and prepare for another day. They try to wipe the sleep from their eyes and smile wanly at each other.

Apple stretches and says, "I don't know why I'm still so tired. I guess after being with Wade again, I just don't sleep as well without him."

Pidge sits down on her bed and asks Apple, "How do you handle it, Apple? How do you handle being away from the one you love? I mean, you go on assignment and you know the risks."

Bess folds her clothes and glances at Apple for an answer.

Apple just sits and thinks for moment. "I don't know. I guess you just do the best you can. You keep putting one foot in front of the other. And you keep going back for visits as much as possible. It's not easy."

Bess puts away some more clothes, "Being a secret service agent isn't easy either. Tell me something, Pidge. What would you be willing to give up for the man you love?"

Pidge doesn't know what to say. "I was ready to give it all up before for Horatio. If he came back, I would do it all again. But I can't because he's gone." Pidge suddenly looks very sad. "And I don't know what to make of my life now." (she looks out the window). Do I dare try again? she thinks to herself.

There is an awkward silence. Finally Apple speaks. "Let's get those men out, ladies, and get some breakfast. I don't know about you but I'm starved."

Go to Top of Page

nittanyapple
SS senior field agent

USA
8570 Posts

Posted - 07/06/2007 :  10:18:05  Show Profile  Visit nittanyapple's Homepage  Reply with Quote
quote:

Apple is still sleeping.

Soundly with a light snore.

Have you been talking to Wade?

~Apple~
Go to Top of Page

nittanyapple
SS senior field agent

USA
8570 Posts

Posted - 07/06/2007 :  10:33:46  Show Profile  Visit nittanyapple's Homepage  Reply with Quote
quote:

Apple stretches and says, "I don't know why I'm still so tired.

Finally Apple speaks. "Let's get those men out, ladies, and get some breakfast. I don't know about you but I'm starved."

Just what are you implying here Pidge???

~Apple~
Go to Top of Page

Artiespet
SS senior field agent

USA
5113 Posts

Posted - 07/06/2007 :  10:46:02  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
Pet and Artie realize that hadn't seen Jim since he left to tend the horses. As they are exiting the parlor car they find a note Jim had carefully tucked into the door.

Artie, You are in good hands now and you helped me see things more clearly as well. I'm going back to the hotel to take care of things here. Come back when you are ready. Jim

Go to Top of Page

Pidgeon
SS novice field agent

2666 Posts

Posted - 07/06/2007 :  10:59:05  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
quote:

quote:

Apple stretches and says, "I don't know why I'm still so tired.

Finally Apple speaks. "Let's get those men out, ladies, and get some breakfast. I don't know about you but I'm starved."

Just what are you implying here Pidge???

Nothing, nothing. LOL. Apple is just helping to break the awkward silence. Did I miss something?

Hmmm.

Apple is getting the men out of their own room. Not the ladies. Oh, my gosh. major snerk.

Go to Top of Page

Artiespet
SS senior field agent

USA
5113 Posts

Posted - 07/06/2007 :  10:59:49  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
snerk bad behavoir on your part Momma Apple

Go to Top of Page

Pidgeon
SS novice field agent

2666 Posts

Posted - 07/06/2007 :  11:09:43  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
OOC:

Ahhhh. rotten to the core. Snerk.

Go to Top of Page

Pidgeon
SS novice field agent

2666 Posts

Posted - 07/06/2007 :  11:19:47  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
OOC: OK. Who else is writing this story? Hmmmm???

It's lonely on this board again. And like Pets says, that ain't good.

Go to Top of Page

nittanyapple
SS senior field agent

USA
8570 Posts

Posted - 07/06/2007 :  11:29:12  Show Profile  Visit nittanyapple's Homepage  Reply with Quote
i was referring to the sleeping and starvation remarks...not the men. I KNEW WHERE THEY WERE!

~Apple~
Go to Top of Page

Pidgeon
SS novice field agent

2666 Posts

Posted - 07/06/2007 :  11:39:03  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
quote:

i was referring to the sleeping and starvation remarks...not the men. I KNEW WHERE THEY WERE!

OOC:

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA

Go to Top of Page
Page: of 122 Previous Topic Topic   
Previous Page | Next Page
 New Topic  Reply to Topic
 Printer Friendly
Jump To:
THE WILD WILD WEST @ wildwildwest.org © WildWildWest.org - Third Side of the Coin Go To Top Of Page
Snitz Forums 2000