Previous Page | Next Page
Author Previous Topic Topic 
Page: of 122

Artiespet
SS senior field agent

USA
5113 Posts

Posted - 07/06/2007 :  11:48:22  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
Uh Pidge ma'am could you catch me up to speed?

Agents! Ya can't live with them. And Admin takes a rather dim view to ya blowing em up.
Go to Top of Page

Pidgeon
SS novice field agent

2666 Posts

Posted - 07/06/2007 :  11:52:51  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
OOC: Check your email.

"Any scene can be more freshly and clearly seen when it is seen upside down." G.K. Chesterton
Go to Top of Page

Artiespet
SS senior field agent

USA
5113 Posts

Posted - 07/06/2007 :  12:32:17  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
did Pidge you need to check yours

Agents! Ya can't live with them. And Admin takes a rather dim view to ya blowing em up.
Go to Top of Page

Pidgeon
SS novice field agent

2666 Posts

Posted - 07/06/2007 :  13:22:35  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
Jeremy, Pidge, Bess, Jim and Apple all meet up for breakfast. They talk about what the news in the paper i.e. lightening strikes on cows, the doctor's office and the hotel.

Jim shakes his head. "The good doctor must have his machinery set up somewhere. Somewhere where he can harness power. I think we ought to split up and search the outer perimeters. Fields, barns, caves."

Pidge: "Jim. He wants me so bad, why not use me as bait. The reason it didn't work last time was because he thought he already had me. I'm going for a walk into town today."

Jeremy: "I don't like it. You're not a fighter, Pidge. You have other talents such as disguise and languages but you'd be no match for the good doctor."

Pidge: "I have the one thing he desires right now. Money. And lots of it. Just send Jeremy, Apple and Bess here in disguise. If there's any trouble, they can be back-up."

"Any scene can be more freshly and clearly seen when it is seen upside down." G.K. Chesterton
Go to Top of Page

Artiespet
SS senior field agent

USA
5113 Posts

Posted - 07/06/2007 :  13:59:31  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
After they had ironed our all the details, they went to prepare to set the trap. Sometime later Apple, and Bess stroll down the sidewalk with Jeremy in the middle disguised as drunken cowhands. They kept an eye on Pidge as she walked ahead of them looking in shop windows. There is a fog rolling in from the hills and they have to stay close to her.

Pidge makes a pretense of looking behind her and being annoyed that they are still behind her, while secretly being grateful they are there. She steps off the sidewalk at the end of a building and crosses the alley to the next one.

A hand reaches out and grabs her, trying to pull her into the alley. Pidge’s muffled screams are heard by her disguised fellow agents and they descend on the alley. This can’t be happening! Pidge thinks as she feels the arms close around her. This is exactly what happens in my dream!

Pidge wrestles free of his grasp as Jeremy, Apple and Bess flood the alley and pull him off.

Go to Top of Page

nittanyapple
SS senior field agent

USA
8570 Posts

Posted - 07/06/2007 :  15:28:45  Show Profile  Visit nittanyapple's Homepage  Reply with Quote
*While Jeremy holds Malcolm Apple gives him a strong kick and he drops in obvious pain. Jeremy puts him on the ground and Bess ties his hands quickly, while Jeremy rushes to Pidge's side.*

Jeremy is concerned,"Pidgeon, what is it?"

Pidge turns to him and says,...

OOC: Go Pidge!

~Apple~
The Apple of Artemus Gordon's eye
Go to Top of Page

Pidgeon
SS novice field agent

2666 Posts

Posted - 07/06/2007 :  15:55:48  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
Pidge: "That...That's the man in my dreams."

Jeremy looks askance. "He's the man of your dreams??!!"

"No, no, no. He's the man in my nightmares. Except he always had a knife."

Bess pulls up a knife. "You mean like this one?"

Go to Top of Page

blacksheepbrat64
SS novice field agent

USA
1798 Posts

Posted - 07/06/2007 :  18:11:58  Show Profile  Visit blacksheepbrat64's Homepage  Reply with Quote
Bess pulled out her pistol and approached the man she'd just help tie up.
Bess'Ok where is he?'
Malcolm'Who?'
Bess'Well you just answered one of my questions.'
Bess turned to Jeremy, Pidge, & Apple.
Bess'I'd like to introduce this person, his name is Malcolm and he's speciality is kidnapping women. Only when he realizes he has the wrong one, he just dumps her back.'

BSB64
"If you want to keep that peaches and cream complexion, you'd better tell us how to open that elevator!"
Jim to Triste in TN Dr. Loveless Died

Go to Top of Page

Artiespet
SS senior field agent

USA
5113 Posts

Posted - 07/06/2007 :  18:28:55  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
I take a break and come back later...where's the rest of this ladies?

Go to Top of Page

nittanyapple
SS senior field agent

USA
8570 Posts

Posted - 07/06/2007 :  18:47:25  Show Profile  Visit nittanyapple's Homepage  Reply with Quote
quote:
Originally posted by Pidgeon

Pidge: "That...That's the man in my dreams."

Jeremy looks askance. "He's the man of your dreams??!!"

Apple turns Jeremy to face her, "Do you need to borrow my hearing device?" she asks.

~Apple~
Go to Top of Page

blacksheepbrat64
SS novice field agent

USA
1798 Posts

Posted - 07/06/2007 :  19:04:23  Show Profile  Visit blacksheepbrat64's Homepage  Reply with Quote
Bess has Malcolm's knife and her pistol. She waved the group back as to say 'Please let me have the honor.'
Bess'Malcolm it is Malcolm isn't it or did Dr, Loveless give you a new name like he does all of this other servants?'
Malcolm'I'm not a servant of Dr Loveless, I'm his equal, his partner.'
Bess'His partner? Oh how sweet.' Bess turns to the crowd and winks.
Jeremy starts to walk toward Bess but Pidge pulls him back.
Pidge whispers to Jeremy'Just her let do it, you'll see.'
Now with Bess antics a crowd has gathered around Malcolm.
Bess notices two big cowboys in the crowd and makes her way toward them.
Bess'Do you know what this man did to me, kidnapped me by accident, then doused me with whiskey, leaving me all in an alley. Oh and his servant drugged me. Now then gentlemen, what do think I should do?'

The two cowboys start advancing toward Malcolm, blood in their eyes.
Bess'Well now Malcolm, what;s it going to be? Talk throughly or this?
Oh I almost forgot, I also have plenty of friends who like to play with explosives. Where is Mrs. Tucker?'

Jim noticed the crowd and walked over. He almost laughed. There was Bess waving around a pistol and some guy that was tied up and talking crazy.
Malcolm'Uh please miss, whatever you want I'll talk...just get those cowboys away from me?'
Bess'Ok, but what about him?' She pointed to Jim. He doesn't like men either that kidnaps women and throws them in an alley.'
Malcolm'Whatever, I'll do whatever you say.'

Bess turned to the crowd.
Bess'Thank you all for all your cooperation, it'll definetley be in our report. The party's over, we're the US Secret Service, sometimes things happen like this.'
Jim'Well Bessie you sure know how to address attention.'
Bess'Lets get that fool upstairs and see what we can find out.'

BSB64
"If you want to keep that peaches and cream complexion, you'd better tell us how to open that elevator!"

Go to Top of Page

Artiespet
SS senior field agent

USA
5113 Posts

Posted - 07/06/2007 :  19:16:41  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
Dr. Loveless was still tinkering with his machine hours later and Bella Donna had tired much earlier and left him alone. She had no idea nor did she care to know what his real intentions with the device were.

“Bella Donna! Come here you really do have to see this!” Loveless called to his consort.

“Yes, Miguelito?” she replied as she entered the room.

“Look out the window…what do you see?”

“Trees, rocks, a field,” she named off things she saw.

“Pick one.” Loveless rubbed his hands together gleefully.

“What?”

“Pick one, Bella Donna…pick anything you see out there.” Loveless’ grin reached from ear to ear.

“That rock over there,” she pointed to a rock about 100 yards away.

“Oh good choice, about the right size.” Loveless manipulated dials and switches on his machine.

“What are you going to do, Miguelito?”

“My dear Bella Donna I have done it! I have figured out how to harness lightning. Watch!” He flipped a switch and from a clear blue sky lightning struck the rock, shattering it into minute pieces and powder.

Go to Top of Page

nittanyapple
SS senior field agent

USA
8570 Posts

Posted - 07/06/2007 :  19:17:49  Show Profile  Visit nittanyapple's Homepage  Reply with Quote
Apple is askance at Bess announcing that they are SECRET service agents, and whispers in her ear, "SHhh!! We don't need to blow our cover!" She makes an obvious gesture to what they are dressed as, drunken cowhands...

~Apple~
Go to Top of Page

Artiespet
SS senior field agent

USA
5113 Posts

Posted - 07/06/2007 :  19:20:29  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
Maybe bess has had too much hooch? snerk shutting up and going to the corner now

Go to Top of Page

Artiespet
SS senior field agent

USA
5113 Posts

Posted - 07/06/2007 :  19:30:14  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
While Bess was yelling at a man in the entrance to an alley, at least they thought it was Bess…the unmistakable screech sounded like Bess…Artie and Pet rode into town side by side.

They glanced at each other each with a raised eyebrow wondering what Jeremy, Apple and Bess would be doing dressed as they were. When Apple looked up at the approaching riders she smiled when she recognized them. Both Artie and Pet averted their eyes and blushed. Apple couldn’t help but snicker.

They dismounted and joined the group, Apple winking at Pet.

Go to Top of Page

blacksheepbrat64
SS novice field agent

USA
1798 Posts

Posted - 07/06/2007 :  19:34:22  Show Profile  Visit blacksheepbrat64's Homepage  Reply with Quote
OOC..Since I was a drunken cowboy had to play like one. Who's going to believe a drunk cowboy is Secret Service.

Bess has an unmistakeable screech...I'll need to talk to her about that

BSB64

Go to Top of Page

nittanyapple
SS senior field agent

USA
8570 Posts

Posted - 07/06/2007 :  19:43:17  Show Profile  Visit nittanyapple's Homepage  Reply with Quote
Apple waits for the two to dismount, then saunters up to her pal Arte and asks quietly,"So where have you two been? Jim's been here for hours..."

Artemus ties his horse to a hitching post as he clears his throat, "Well Apple Blossom, we talked a long while, then started on the trail. And well...Pet's horse threw a shoe, so we had to stop and fix that..." He looks up to see her eyes sparkling with glee. He straightens to his full height, "Mister just move on now, you are drunk!" he says loudly.

Apple giggles quietly and Artemus swats at her with his hat as she swerves to avoid him.

~Apple~
Go to Top of Page

nittanyapple
SS senior field agent

USA
8570 Posts

Posted - 07/07/2007 :  06:31:19  Show Profile  Visit nittanyapple's Homepage  Reply with Quote
quote:
Originally posted by blacksheepbrat64

OOC..Since I was a drunken cowboy had to play like one. Who's going to believe a drunk cowboy is Secret Service.

Bess has an unmistakeable screech...I'll need to talk to her about that

OOC: Good natured teasing Bess!!! smooches!

~Apple~
Go to Top of Page

blacksheepbrat64
SS novice field agent

USA
1798 Posts

Posted - 07/07/2007 :  09:55:39  Show Profile  Visit blacksheepbrat64's Homepage  Reply with Quote
I know I know back to you! I just love for Bess to make scenes and diversions!!!!! I think she just wanted to play sorta good cop/bad cop.

BSB64

Go to Top of Page

nittanyapple
SS senior field agent

USA
8570 Posts

Posted - 07/07/2007 :  10:03:10  Show Profile  Visit nittanyapple's Homepage  Reply with Quote
quote:
Originally posted by blacksheepbrat64

I know I know back to you! I just love for Bess to make scenes and diversions!!!!! I think she just wanted to play sorta good cop/bad cop.

ahem I won't go there!

~Apple~
Go to Top of Page

Artiespet
SS senior field agent

USA
5113 Posts

Posted - 07/07/2007 :  10:48:34  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
“What will you do now, Miguelito?”

“Now that I have perfected my device my dear Bella Donna, there is nothing that I can’t do! I could hold the countries of the world hostage…I could demand all the money I’d ever need for my experiments…” Loveless paced the room in thought.

“But no…no my pretty Bella Donna I have other plans for this machine. Plans for Mr. West and Mr. Gordon and my machine,” Loveless grinned evilly. hehehe West and Gordon you will finally be mine and so will that bothersome Pidgeon! She has foiled me for the very last time!

Go to Top of Page

nittanyapple
SS senior field agent

USA
8570 Posts

Posted - 07/07/2007 :  16:35:32  Show Profile  Visit nittanyapple's Homepage  Reply with Quote
*The ruckus in the alleyway brings many towsnpeople out to see what is going on. With the lightening strikes happening when there are no storms anywhere within 100 miles, they are concerned when there is another disturbance. One of the new townspeople, Dr. Kyle Montgomery, happens by and offers his assistance. He notices Artemus talking to a dirty cowhand, then swatting at the man after shouting about him being drunk. Kyle shakes his head and continues into the group.*

Kyle introduces himself "Dr...Kyle, can I be of assistance? He asks Pidge, who seems to be in distress.

Pidge looks at her fellow agents, and then shakes her head... "No I will be fine, but thank you so much for asking. If I require medical attention though, I will call on you. Where is your office?"

"Oh, I er...am new in town, so I am still in the hotel, the Flowing Spring. You can reach me there if in need of my assistance." Kyle doffs his hat and takes his leave, walking past Artemus and Pet who are joining the group. The drunk cowhands move along to the saloon.

~Apple~
Go to Top of Page

nittanyapple
SS senior field agent

USA
8570 Posts

Posted - 07/07/2007 :  16:48:26  Show Profile  Visit nittanyapple's Homepage  Reply with Quote
*Apple and Jeremy head to the saloon so as to take suspicion off themselves. They will keep an ear out to hear any mention of the lightening strikes, while Apple gets to utilize her dart throwing skills. She is also ready for a night in the saloon.*

~Apple~
Go to Top of Page

kitana
SS novice field agent

1578 Posts

Posted - 07/07/2007 :  17:18:25  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
Kyle headed toward the saloon but stopped far enough away to keep an eye on those that caused the problems but close enough to the saloon that if asked he could say he was headed there. He knew the one man who had ridden into town and was suprised he did not notice but it had been a few years. Kyle pulled out a cigar and lit it watching the proccedings. He saw two of them head to the saloon and the others back to the hotel.

Artie, "Come one step closer and I'll misspell your name!"
Go to Top of Page

blacksheepbrat64
SS novice field agent

USA
1798 Posts

Posted - 07/07/2007 :  17:40:06  Show Profile  Visit blacksheepbrat64's Homepage  Reply with Quote
Jim and Bess got the approximate location of Dr Loveless but Malcolm kept giving them different directions and places.

Malcolm'Its all because of her' Pointing to Bess.
Bess'You're the one who started this not me, dumping women in alleys.'

Jim had the sheriff lock Malcolm up for the night till the Secret Service could get his dispatched back to DC.

Jim'Bessie about you get out of those drunken clothes & lets enjoy ourselves at the saloon tonight.'
Bess'Yes, that sounds good, everybody can meet us there. See you in a bit.'

Bess was headed to the stairs when the desk clerk stopped her.
Desk clerk'Miss Moore, I have a message for you.'
Bess opened it and read it quickly. Jim had stopped to make sure everything was ok. She showed it to Jim.
Jim'We'll take care of this too.'
Bess'I'll get it all arranged before we meet everybody else.'

BSB64

Go to Top of Page

nittanyapple
SS senior field agent

USA
8570 Posts

Posted - 07/07/2007 :  17:43:44  Show Profile  Visit nittanyapple's Homepage  Reply with Quote
BESS!!!what are you doing??? You can't stop now !!!

~Apple~
Go to Top of Page

kitana
SS novice field agent

1578 Posts

Posted - 07/07/2007 :  18:05:27  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
uh-oh..... (hides in the corner.... I didn't do it)

Go to Top of Page

kitana
SS novice field agent

1578 Posts

Posted - 07/07/2007 :  18:14:36  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
Kyle heads toward the saloon and bumps into Artie and Pet. "Oh please excuse me sir I am terribly sorry."

Artemus looked up and Spoke "Dr. Kyle Montgomery, You old dog how have you been?"

Kyle Looks at Him a moment "Captian Gordon, it has been a long time. And who is this lovely lady you have on your arm"

Artemus pulled pet a little closer "This is Ms. Susan Tucker and you keep your hands off"

Kyle held up his left hand and on it was a silver band "Hey Artemus I have become and honest man since the war. Can I buy you and the lady a drink?"

Pet Looked at Kyle confused and Artemus spoke "I am sorry my Dear this is Dr Kyle Montgomery, we knew eachother during the war."

Kyle tipped his hat to Pet and walked with them to the saloon.

Go to Top of Page

nittanyapple
SS senior field agent

USA
8570 Posts

Posted - 07/07/2007 :  18:15:46  Show Profile  Visit nittanyapple's Homepage  Reply with Quote
Apple and Jeremy take a seat in the bar and Apple watches the locals throwing their darts. She bides her time though. Instead she turns to Jeremy and speaks to him in a low voice.*

Apple/Byrnes:"So Jerry, tell me about that little bird you been kissin'." A wide grin spreads across her face as Jerry turns red.

Jerr:"Not tellin' you nothin' Byrnes...keep yer trap shut!" but his eyes are twinkling.

~Apple~
Go to Top of Page

Pidgeon
SS novice field agent

2666 Posts

Posted - 07/07/2007 :  18:22:33  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
(snerk. Pours herself another tall glass of cool refreshing water from the train).

Go to Top of Page
Page: of 122 Previous Topic Topic   
Previous Page | Next Page
 New Topic  Reply to Topic
 Printer Friendly
Jump To:
THE WILD WILD WEST @ wildwildwest.org © WildWildWest.org - Third Side of the Coin Go To Top Of Page
Snitz Forums 2000