Printer Friendly
Previous Page | Next Page
Author Previous Topic Topic 
Page: of 122

blacksheepbrat64
SS novice field agent

USA
1798 Posts

Posted - 07/07/2007 :  18:58:24  Show Profile  Visit blacksheepbrat64's Homepage  Reply with Quote
Bess quickly bathed and dressed in a lavender/pinkish dress. She knocked on the door where Piged was getting ready.
Pidge'Come in.'
Bess'Everything ok?'
Pidge'Yes, what is going on?'
Bess' I'll see you later and thanks,'
Pidge'thanks for what?
Bess'You'll see.'

BSB64
"If you want to keep that peaches and cream complexion, you'd better tell us how to open that elevator!"
Jim to Triste in TN Dr. Loveless Died

Go to Top of Page

Pidgeon
SS novice field agent

2666 Posts

Posted - 07/07/2007 :  18:59:02  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
quote:
Originally posted by Artiespet

Hmmm let's see my new fic COULD use a bird that gets...<family board> snerk @#$@# whiz banged LOL

Ummm, Pet? Remember the song, "Freebird?"

Neener neener.

"Any scene can be more freshly and clearly seen when it is seen upside down." G.K. Chesterton
Go to Top of Page

Artiespet
SS senior field agent

USA
5113 Posts

Posted - 07/07/2007 :  19:00:29  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
Nope I aint THAT old

And dead birdies tell no tales snerk

Agents! Ya can't live with them. And Admin takes a rather dim view to ya blowing em up.
Go to Top of Page

blacksheepbrat64
SS novice field agent

USA
1798 Posts

Posted - 07/07/2007 :  19:01:24  Show Profile  Visit blacksheepbrat64's Homepage  Reply with Quote
night kit!!!!

BSB64
"If you want to keep that peaches and cream complexion, you'd better tell us how to open that elevator!"

Go to Top of Page

Pidgeon
SS novice field agent

2666 Posts

Posted - 07/07/2007 :  19:02:30  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
quote:

Nope I aint THAT old

Yes, you are. You're an old coot like me!! Snerk.

How about John Denver's "Fly Away."

"Any scene can be more freshly and clearly seen when it is seen upside down." G.K. Chesterton
Go to Top of Page

Artiespet
SS senior field agent

USA
5113 Posts

Posted - 07/07/2007 :  19:10:57  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
quote:
Originally posted by Pidgeon

quote:

Nope I aint THAT old

Yes, you are. You're an old coot like me!! Snerk.

How about John Denver's "Fly Away."

I was in grade school for that one but yeah

Agents! Ya can't live with them. And Admin takes a rather dim view to ya blowing em up.
Go to Top of Page

blacksheepbrat64
SS novice field agent

USA
1798 Posts

Posted - 07/07/2007 :  20:12:33  Show Profile  Visit blacksheepbrat64's Homepage  Reply with Quote
OOC---Bess is able to be back for a few mins....

Now back with our adventure...........

BSB64

Go to Top of Page

blacksheepbrat64
SS novice field agent

USA
1798 Posts

Posted - 07/07/2007 :  20:22:36  Show Profile  Visit blacksheepbrat64's Homepage  Reply with Quote
Jim meet Bess halfway up the stairway.
Jim'I got everything going on my end.'
Bess'So did I.'
Jim'Shall we?'
Jim put his arm out and Bess took it, they headed for the saloon.

Pidge dressed in the blue gown and put up her hair. Besides the chocolates was another note. It said "You have an appointment on the south terrace of the hotel."
Pidge took the invitation and headed for the terrrace.

Jeremy stumbled into Bess and Jim at the saloon. Literally stumbled.
Bess'Jeremy, please don't be drunk, you can't be!'
Jeremy pulled himself together.
Jeremy'Not really, is everything done?'
Jim'We've taken care of everything. Just go partner.'

Inside the saloon they see Artie & Pet. Bess looks at Apple.
Bess'Uh oh... I think Apple is pulling one of my stunts?'
Jim'Which one?'
Bess'The drunk stunt.'
Bess and Jim went over to meet the three plus a man that was with them that looked oddly familar.

BSB64

Go to Top of Page

nittanyapple
SS senior field agent

USA
8570 Posts

Posted - 07/07/2007 :  20:36:15  Show Profile  Visit nittanyapple's Homepage  Reply with Quote
*Apple slugs back another drink, wishing that she had not started this. Wade had always told her that she needed to be careful when drinking, she got loud and laughed a lot. And she did not laugh like a man, at all! But her aim with the darts was still dead on. She was winning and making friends among the men gathered in the saloon that night. As long as she could keep herself sober, she would be able to maintain her cover.*

~Apple~
The Apple of Artemus Gordon's eye
Go to Top of Page

nittanyapple
SS senior field agent

USA
8570 Posts

Posted - 07/08/2007 :  08:33:25  Show Profile  Visit nittanyapple's Homepage  Reply with Quote
*Apple finally starts ignoring the drinks that the barmaids are bringing. They put them on the table and the men gathered just grab one when the fancy strikes. Apple has kept one in her left hand at all times, so that no one notices she has quit drinking. She notices that Jim and Bess have arrived and wonders "If this is a date, why did he bring her to this hole in the wall?"*

~Apple~
Go to Top of Page

kitana
SS novice field agent

1578 Posts

Posted - 07/08/2007 :  08:57:43  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
Artemus waved Jim and Bess over the the table He and Pet and the familiar stranger were at.

Artemus and the Dr stood as they approched "Jim, I would like you to meet an old friend of Mine Kyle Montgomery"

Jim extended his hand "Nice to meet you and this is my friend Bess"

Kyle bowed to her "Nice to meet you."

It was then Pet put two and two together.

Artie, "Come one step closer and I'll misspell your name!"
Go to Top of Page

kitana
SS novice field agent

1578 Posts

Posted - 07/08/2007 :  09:47:33  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
As they shared a drink Kyle looked at Artemus "Artemus, do you remeber that two days we spent in the Barlow Saloon?"

Artemus' face grew red "Ummm Kyle if you bring that up I will have to bring up Jolene."

They both started laughing.

Go to Top of Page

nittanyapple
SS senior field agent

USA
8570 Posts

Posted - 07/08/2007 :  09:51:30  Show Profile  Visit nittanyapple's Homepage  Reply with Quote
OOC:Uuuh, Kit?? MORE PLEASE!!! I need to know that story!!!

~Apple~
Go to Top of Page

Artiespet
SS senior field agent

USA
5113 Posts

Posted - 07/08/2007 :  09:52:46  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
quote:
Originally posted by nittanyapple

OOC:Uuuh, Kit?? MORE PLEASE!!! I need to know that story!!!

Me too it's not nice to tease us that way

Go to Top of Page

kitana
SS novice field agent

1578 Posts

Posted - 07/08/2007 :  09:53:24  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
OOC: That will have to wait until tonight..... I have to go fix a friends Printer..... in about 10 minutes

Go to Top of Page

sidekick
SS 1st assignment - desk job

126 Posts

Posted - 07/08/2007 :  10:00:39  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
Wait 'til tonite? You're brave. Apet is probably making a blowie uppie device right now.
Go to Top of Page

kitana
SS novice field agent

1578 Posts

Posted - 07/08/2007 :  10:06:28  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
I am sure she is... I will have to check my under my chair when I get back

Go to Top of Page

Artiespet
SS senior field agent

USA
5113 Posts

Posted - 07/08/2007 :  10:27:01  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
quote:
Originally posted by sidekick

Wait 'til tonite? You're brave. Apet is probably making a blowie uppie device right now.

Ohhh Pet didn't know that was an option! Currently I am working on a new fic (AHEM pushy broad) but I can always take a break to work on blowie upie if need be.

Go to Top of Page

nittanyapple
SS senior field agent

USA
8570 Posts

Posted - 07/08/2007 :  10:43:31  Show Profile  Visit nittanyapple's Homepage  Reply with Quote
quote:

quote:
Originally posted by sidekick

Ohhh Pet didn't know that was an option! Currently I am working on a new fic (AHEM pushy broad) but I can always take a break to work on blowie upie if need be.

WHO YOU CALLIN' PUSHY?????

~Apple~
Go to Top of Page

Artiespet
SS senior field agent

USA
5113 Posts

Posted - 07/08/2007 :  10:46:57  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
If she push fits I have to leave for a bitl but I'll be back

Go to Top of Page

Artiespet
SS senior field agent

USA
5113 Posts

Posted - 07/08/2007 :  12:38:06  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
ok I'm back and NO ONE has done anything? What's up with that?

Go to Top of Page

Pidgeon
SS novice field agent

2666 Posts

Posted - 07/08/2007 :  15:02:53  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
quote:

ok I'm back and NO ONE has done anything? What's up with that?

OOC: I'm waiting for Bess to come back and finish her part.

Go to Top of Page

blacksheepbrat64
SS novice field agent

USA
1798 Posts

Posted - 07/08/2007 :  15:10:08  Show Profile  Visit blacksheepbrat64's Homepage  Reply with Quote
Back at the hotel, Pidge went to the south terrace as directed. What she saw took her breath away. There was a table set with china and lit with candles. There were candles lit all over the terrace giving it a romantic setting. Then she heard a voice behind her. It was Jeremey.
Jeremy'Pidge you look so beautiful, I have wasted too much time.'
Pidge'What do you mean, wasted time.'
Jeremy'Pidge, I've got a confession to make, I guess you could say I always admired you from afar. When it came out about you and Horatio, I just kept quiet, but I'd like to see how things go with us. Are you with me?'
Pidge'Yes, Jeremy'
He took her face in his hands looking deeply into her eyes and gave her a big kiss. After they broke away, a noise made Pidge jump.
Lighting had actually struck.
Pidge looked at Jeremy.
Pidge'Did that just happen what I thought happened.'
Jeremy'Yes, it did darling, lets concentrate on tonight & not secret service stuff. Oh and one more thing these are for you.'
He handed her a box and she opened it, it was a dozen red long stemmed roses.
Pidge'Thank you, Jeremy.'
Jeremy'I can't believe Bess and Jim helped me pull this off in time.'
Pidge'So Bess and Jim were in on it?'
Jeremey'Yes, that's why Bess kept telling you thank you. Its because what we did for her and Jim.'
Pidge'That dinner smells good.'
Jeremy pulled out Pidge's chair and Pidge sat down. Then Jeremey took his place across from her.

BSB64

Go to Top of Page

blacksheepbrat64
SS novice field agent

USA
1798 Posts

Posted - 07/08/2007 :  15:12:32  Show Profile  Visit blacksheepbrat64's Homepage  Reply with Quote
OOC...trying to be good today & been doing housework....Now Kit I'm on edge of my seat...Bess wants to know.

BSB64

Go to Top of Page

nittanyapple
SS senior field agent

USA
8570 Posts

Posted - 07/08/2007 :  15:39:55  Show Profile  Visit nittanyapple's Homepage  Reply with Quote
*Apple turns when she hears the name Jolene come from Arte's mouth. She knows about a girl named Jolene, but from where? Suddenly lightening is heard cracking through the town. Everyone jumps, and then looks around worriedly at each other.*

~Apple~
Go to Top of Page

Pidgeon
SS novice field agent

2666 Posts

Posted - 07/08/2007 :  16:11:01  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
OOC: Pidge felt the earth move.

Go to Top of Page

nittanyapple
SS senior field agent

USA
8570 Posts

Posted - 07/08/2007 :  16:34:16  Show Profile  Visit nittanyapple's Homepage  Reply with Quote
quote:

Pidgeon! TMI!

~Apple~
Go to Top of Page

Pidgeon
SS novice field agent

2666 Posts

Posted - 07/08/2007 :  16:48:58  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
quote:
Originally posted by nittanyapple

quote:

Pidgeon! TMI!

LOL> I'm talking about the lightening strike, silly!!

Go to Top of Page

kitana
SS novice field agent

1578 Posts

Posted - 07/08/2007 :  16:50:37  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
Before the lighting strike Kyle saw the expressions on the faces of those seated at the table and smiled.

Artemus "Kyle don't you dare."

"It was like this we had just been given a 3 day furlough near a little town, myself, Artemus and two other officers. When we got to the saloon Artemus and I decided to have a drink off, the other officers took sides about 4 bottles into this and several hours later, A couple of really pretty saloon girls came over and said they would both be happy to reward the winner, well our Artemus became a little more determinded to win this contest.It was early morning the next day and the barkeep was ready to close down, when he won... Now those two lovely ladies took him upstairs and the next time I see him he is staggering out the door with a massive hangover and no money.... Seems he passedout when he made it to the room and they stole his money.." Kyle begain laughing and Artie was beet red.

"A whole months pay those two got away with, but that wasn't the ugly part, it was when I found out that you faked passing out... that was low"

"Hey my friend I knew better."

Go to Top of Page

nittanyapple
SS senior field agent

USA
8570 Posts

Posted - 07/08/2007 :  17:16:03  Show Profile  Visit nittanyapple's Homepage  Reply with Quote
Apple smiles to herself, ah yes, Jolene from the saloon. Wade had mentioned this story after Arte had told it to him a few years ago. She tried to hold back her laughter, but it wasn't working. She made eye contact with Pet then left the saloon for a minute so as not to give away her cover.*

~Apple~
Go to Top of Page
Page: of 122 Previous Topic Topic   
Previous Page | Next Page
 New Topic  Reply to Topic
 Printer Friendly
Jump To:
THE WILD WILD WEST @ wildwildwest.org © WildWildWest.org - Third Side of the Coin Go To Top Of Page
Snitz Forums 2000