Previous Page | Next Page
Author Previous Topic Topic 
Page: of 122

Artiespet
SS senior field agent

USA
5113 Posts

Posted - 07/08/2007 :  17:17:25  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
Pet glanced at Artie and grinned and tried very hard not to snicker. Artie gave her a lopsided smile and said

"Don't go there, Pet." Pet just looked at Kyle.

"We must have a conversation over dinner sometime," Pet replied getting snickers from Apple and glares and the silly grin from Artie.

Agents! Ya can't live with them. And Admin takes a rather dim view to ya blowing em up.
Go to Top of Page

Pidgeon
SS novice field agent

2666 Posts

Posted - 07/08/2007 :  17:46:46  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
quote:
Originally posted by nittanyapple

quote:
Originally posted by Pidgeon

OOC: Pidge felt the earth move.

Pidgeon! TMI!

OOC:

*Sigh*

Well, it would be nice to have a candlelight dinner and the guy you're crazy about talk to you like that.

"Any scene can be more freshly and clearly seen when it is seen upside down." G.K. Chesterton
Go to Top of Page

kitana
SS novice field agent

1578 Posts

Posted - 07/08/2007 :  17:53:11  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
Kyle was laughing so hard he couldn't even take a drink of his beer.

"I am sorry Artemus that was a classic..."

"Pet my dear I would love to have dinner with such a lovely young lady sometime"

"No you don't you old sly dog you not without me there" Artie smiled

"But Of Course I wouldn't dream of anything less, I will have to tell you about the time we were in Kimery and both of us lost our furlough" Kyle lifted his glass "To old lives and past memeories..."

Artie, "Come one step closer and I'll misspell your name!"
Go to Top of Page

Artiespet
SS senior field agent

USA
5113 Posts

Posted - 07/08/2007 :  17:57:46  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
Pet and Artie lifted their glasees and Artie caught the look that passed between Kit and Pet but kept any comments to himself.

Agents! Ya can't live with them. And Admin takes a rather dim view to ya blowing em up.
Go to Top of Page

kitana
SS novice field agent

1578 Posts

Posted - 07/08/2007 :  18:31:29  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
Kyle looked at the Saloon Girl and spoke "Miss could we get something to eat over this way... we have alot of catching up to do."

She nodded and came over "Steak, Chicken, or stew"
Kyle ordered the Stew and the two men at the table ordered the Steaks and the ladies the chicken. "Put it on my bill, my treat for an old friend."

Artie nodded "Why do I feel like this is the last meal for a condemed man."

Go to Top of Page

Artiespet
SS senior field agent

USA
5113 Posts

Posted - 07/08/2007 :  18:38:29  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
Pet snickered and averted her eyes at Artie's look.

"So Kyle, care to share anymore stories?"

Artie put his hand on the back of Pet's neck as to say drop it but Pet just couldn't resist. She grinned and winked at him and turned her attention to Kyle hoping for more stories.

Go to Top of Page

kitana
SS novice field agent

1578 Posts

Posted - 07/08/2007 :  18:49:34  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
Kyle smiled "I have one more I can safely share without Artemus going on the war Path.... We went to Kimery which was nothing more than a saloon and a genral store. We had been drinking there were four of us like always, and I was feeling bad for letting Artemus get swindled on lasst furlough so I told him I would foot the bill for the trip into Kimery, we had been drinking but not enough to cause us to forget we were soilders... Some durnk made a comment about the north and the northern Army, Captian Gordon made referince to his mother wich wasn't very nice and the fight was on...."

Kyle took a drink "Artemus here took out two and a couple of tables I managed to distroy most of the glass and the other two with us finsied of the rest of the tables... Our CO found out about it and we lost furglough for a month and had to pay back the damages, even though our CO agreed with us we handeled it the wrong way and Artemus almost got the worst end of it when he smarted off to the CO but he believed he was drunk an dlet it go. But I know the truth he was no where near drunk... Artemus are you still profecient in that particular area?"

Go to Top of Page

blacksheepbrat64
SS novice field agent

USA
1798 Posts

Posted - 07/08/2007 :  18:57:05  Show Profile  Visit blacksheepbrat64's Homepage  Reply with Quote
Bess was snickering as well. The stories reminded her of her dad...the memories...although there were some she didn't care to remember...why they had to leave the town she'd grown up in. But her dad had did it all for his country. It had all came out in the end what her dad had done...that he was not a traitor.

BSB64
"If you want to keep that peaches and cream complexion, you'd better tell us how to open that elevator!"
Jim to Triste in TN Dr. Loveless Died

Go to Top of Page

kitana
SS novice field agent

1578 Posts

Posted - 07/08/2007 :  19:04:15  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
Kyle was sticking to the fun stories he was careful not to tell anything that might offend the ladies or bring back bad memeories to those who had seen the war first hand. Thier meals arrived and they begain to eat it was quite for a time until kyle spoke "Bess, how did you and Jim Meet?"

Go to Top of Page

Artiespet
SS senior field agent

USA
5113 Posts

Posted - 07/08/2007 :  19:13:59  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
Pet looked at Artie and snirked.

"So, Artie ARE you still a proficient drinker?" Pet snickered Artie just returned the look with one of his own that said don't even ask.

Pet giggled and turned to Bess...

"Yes, Bess, please do tell us how you met Jim. That must be a most fascinating story." Pet tried not to jump when she felt Artie thump her leg under the table.

Go to Top of Page

blacksheepbrat64
SS novice field agent

USA
1798 Posts

Posted - 07/08/2007 :  19:22:12  Show Profile  Visit blacksheepbrat64's Homepage  Reply with Quote
Bess looked at Jim.
Bess'Do you want to do the honors, Jim?'
Jim'Well its like this, Bess had a second job at the women's prison where I had a job at the men's prison. We kept getting to class at the same time and almost falling asleep. Finally one day, I just asked her if the class was boring or what?'
Bess'That's when I told him no, I wasn't getting any sleep working at the women's prison. That's when he related to me he wasn't getting any sleep working at the men's prison. So we started taking notes for each other so one could sleep and acting like they were awake in class. Then one day Jim handed me the notes for the day and put an extra note in there asking me if I'd go to the winter dance.'
Jim'And she did..that's when it started.'

BSB64
"If you want to keep that peaches and cream complexion, you'd better tell us how to open that elevator!"

Go to Top of Page

kitana
SS novice field agent

1578 Posts

Posted - 07/08/2007 :  19:28:28  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
Kyle smiled "Somewhat The way I meet my wife. Artemus how did you and Pet Meet?"

Kyle was very interested in this information...

Go to Top of Page

blacksheepbrat64
SS novice field agent

USA
1798 Posts

Posted - 07/08/2007 :  19:45:55  Show Profile  Visit blacksheepbrat64's Homepage  Reply with Quote
Pet'Before I answer that I have to ask Bess and Jim something,'
Bess'What?'
Pet'You two really covered it up, when we all went on assignement that you knew each other.'
Artie'Yes, that was something Jim had never shared with me.'
Bess'I never saw Jim for years until this. But I was really floored when I walked on that train and saw him. They'd already signed up Pet and Jim to work together, so I thought I could just keep it covered....then you two got into it and Col Richmond assigned Jim and me together.'

BSB64

Go to Top of Page

Artiespet
SS senior field agent

USA
5113 Posts

Posted - 07/08/2007 :  19:48:01  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
“Ahem,” Artie clears his throat and looks to Pet

“You tell it, Artie, you’re the storyteller.” Pet smiles at him and Artie rolls his eyes and whispers I’ll get you for this.

“Yes, well…Pet was assigned to a class I was asked to teach about explosives and I soon discovered that she could teach ME. We began meeting after class to discuss different theories…” Artie again looked to Pet for a way out but she gave him none.

“Go, on, this is interesting,” Pet batted her eyelashes at him and the group laughed.

“I had been on assignment prior to my teaching my class that had me married to Apple. It was a great time and I realized what I might be missing…” Artie casts a glance and sees Apple approaching the table and he smiles fondly at her.

“What? You were married to Agent Apple?” Kyle feigned astonishment.

“Another long story remind me sometime to tell you the tale of My Little Apple Blossom,” Artie replied and quickly continued with the story at hand, “anyway, the more I met with Pet the more I realized I had found my soul mate, my twin. Then when we went on assignment together there was a cave in…”

“No one was hurt I hope.” Kyle interjected and Pet had to put her hand to her mouth to keep from laughing.

”Only Pet. She had a nasty concussion. I had a little cut on my hand nothing major. It made me realize that I didn’t want to lose her and I wanted to protect her. So on the way back from the doctor’s office I asked her to marry me and she said yes.”

Artie looked at Pet his eyes shinning. Pet returned the look. And Artie smiled and said…

“And I wouldn’t change a thing!” as he leaned over and kissed her cheek. Pet blushed and the group snickered.

Go to Top of Page

blacksheepbrat64
SS novice field agent

USA
1798 Posts

Posted - 07/08/2007 :  19:50:27  Show Profile  Visit blacksheepbrat64's Homepage  Reply with Quote
Bess'Remember Pet that day that you and Kit came up to the rubble of the hotel? That's what we were arguing about was the past.'
Jim'Because of a bunch of misunderstandings we never talked it out until now.'

BSB64

Go to Top of Page

Artiespet
SS senior field agent

USA
5113 Posts

Posted - 07/08/2007 :  19:51:51  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
"No wonder I had the feeling I was interrupting something!" Pet exclaimed still trying to avoid Artie's look.

Go to Top of Page

kitana
SS novice field agent

1578 Posts

Posted - 07/08/2007 :  19:52:48  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
Kyle smiled "Oh that is just wonderful.... Who is this Kit you speak of?"

Go to Top of Page

blacksheepbrat64
SS novice field agent

USA
1798 Posts

Posted - 07/08/2007 :  19:57:21  Show Profile  Visit blacksheepbrat64's Homepage  Reply with Quote
Bess'Yes, Pet...I had been doing my best to keep away from him and then you and Kit decided you were going to take him to the gallows. Then when I said Me? to Col Richmond I knew I'd better go.'
Jim'Well we got it talked out didn't we?'
Bess'That we did and are still talking in a civilized manner.'

BSB64

Go to Top of Page

Artiespet
SS senior field agent

USA
5113 Posts

Posted - 07/08/2007 :  19:58:37  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
"Kit is a great friend," Pet smiled at Kylem, "and a fellow blowie upie agent. I miss her and wish she'd come back. I feel the need for a little havoc about now," Pet sighed staring Kyle in the eye.

Artie again thumped Pet under the table he was surprised by her behavior and her comment.

"Now, now, Pet, there will be need for explosives soon enough." Artie cautioned her.

Go to Top of Page

kitana
SS novice field agent

1578 Posts

Posted - 07/08/2007 :  19:59:33  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
Kyle was taking in all this information "where is she at on another assignment"

Go to Top of Page

nittanyapple
SS senior field agent

USA
8570 Posts

Posted - 07/08/2007 :  20:01:06  Show Profile  Visit nittanyapple's Homepage  Reply with Quote
*Apple enters the saloon and hears Arte telling the new doctor about being married to her and realizing that marriage was what he wanted. She smiles inwardly, thinking of the times she and Wade had talked about their friend being the marrying kind, and heads back to the dartboard.*

~Apple~
The Apple of Artemus Gordon's eye
Go to Top of Page

Artiespet
SS senior field agent

USA
5113 Posts

Posted - 07/08/2007 :  20:01:36  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
"I can not really tell you where she is at the moment," Pet replied cryptically, making Artie stare at her.

"But I can tell you I'm sure she's close by...in spirit that is," Pet added hastilly getting a squeeze under the table from Artie accompanied by a glare. He would be sure to talk to Pet about this converstaion later. He had a lot of questions he was sure she knew the answers to.

Go to Top of Page

blacksheepbrat64
SS novice field agent

USA
1798 Posts

Posted - 07/08/2007 :  20:04:47  Show Profile  Visit blacksheepbrat64's Homepage  Reply with Quote
Bess looked at Kyle.
Bess'You know I felt like what happened to Kit was partly my fault, if I'd hadn't got shot. She saved my life and I'll always be grateful.'

Then Bess looked in Kyle's eyes. There was something familar......

But her thoughts were interupted..somebody came screaming in the saloon that half of a heard of cattle had been killed by some strange lightening.

BSB64

Go to Top of Page

Artiespet
SS senior field agent

USA
5113 Posts

Posted - 07/08/2007 :  20:06:37  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
"Here we go again," Pet said as they rose and went over to hear more of the goings on.

Go to Top of Page

kitana
SS novice field agent

1578 Posts

Posted - 07/08/2007 :  20:08:14  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
Kyle looked at her "It is not your fault she did only what she was trained to do I am sure."

He stood and bid his farwell "I hope to see you again before I leave town." Kyle gaged as he stepped outside how sickingly sweet how would these agents make it.... He saw a person run past him and he stepped back inside to see what the problem was

Go to Top of Page

Artiespet
SS senior field agent

USA
5113 Posts

Posted - 07/08/2007 :  20:15:19  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
Uhm who's storyline is the problem with the lighning? lol

Go to Top of Page

blacksheepbrat64
SS novice field agent

USA
1798 Posts

Posted - 07/08/2007 :  20:18:13  Show Profile  Visit blacksheepbrat64's Homepage  Reply with Quote
Back at the hotel...
Jeremy and Pidge ate their dinner and nibbled on the chocolates that Jeremy has sent earlier.

Pidge'Do you get the strange notion that everytime we kiss, lightening strikes....with no thunder or rain?'
Jeremy'Aww Pidge, I think your're letting your imagination run away with you.
Pidge'But remember what Bess overheard when they kidnapped her...something about a lightening machine. What's he trying to do?'

BSB64

Go to Top of Page

blacksheepbrat64
SS novice field agent

USA
1798 Posts

Posted - 07/08/2007 :  20:25:51  Show Profile  Visit blacksheepbrat64's Homepage  Reply with Quote
The old cowhand and his buddy entered the bar yelling and carrying on about half of their herd being struck by lightening that day.

First cowhand'I told that little man to stay away from the animals, but no he got too excited and started blowing up everything today, he was out there with his girlfriend, she was pointing to stuff and he was blowing it up with lightening.'

Artie walked up to the man.
Artie'What do you mean little man blowing up things.'
Cowhand'He says he's a doctor doing experiments, I told him to do all he wanted just to leave the animals alone, now he's blown up half a herd of cattle. They've really done it this time that Doctor and his Bella.'
Bess'As in Bella Donna?'
Cowhand'Yes, that's her, she sing songs everything he says. Good looking lady too, why she wants to hang out with him, I'll never know.

BSB64

Go to Top of Page

blacksheepbrat64
SS novice field agent

USA
1798 Posts

Posted - 07/08/2007 :  20:40:47  Show Profile  Visit blacksheepbrat64's Homepage  Reply with Quote
Jim beckoned Apple over.
Jim'Do you think you could get any sense out of Malcolm? Bess scared him so bad he won't talk to me or her.'
Apple'Yes, I'll go.'
Arte'Pet and I will go with you...are you still on suspension? Well if we are we can observe.'
Jim'Just meet us back at the hotel, we'll be waiting.'

Bess and Jim headed back for the hotel. Back at the hotel, there was a message for Jim and Bess. It stated'Please join us on the terrace, we need to talk, I fully beleive its Loveless again.' signed Jeremey.

Bess and Jim went to the terrace.
Bess'Wow this is beautiful, Jeremy, when you were my husband you didn't do this for me. I'm insulted.'
Jeremy laughed.
Jeremy'Jim, I couldn't have done this without you two.'
Bess'Consider it our thank you for what you two did for us.'
Jeremy'Find out anything at the saloon.'
Bess'Two cowhands came in complaining the Dr Loveless was blowing up everything with his lightening. Apple, Artie and Pet have gone to talk to Malcolm.'

Meanwhile Bess,Jim, Jeremy, and Pidge began putting together details while awaiting the arrival of their fellow agents.

BSB64

Go to Top of Page

Artiespet
SS senior field agent

USA
5113 Posts

Posted - 07/08/2007 :  20:55:09  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
"Yes, Artie, I'm still on suspenion. I have three weeks left to serve unless..."

"Oh no, I'm not letting you get into anymore trouble. Grant can and will stretch his nerve only so far."

"Come on, let's to watch Apple question Malcom. Maybe we can offer suggestions." Artie took off after Apple grabbed Pet by the hand not willing to let her out of his sight, fearful of the havoc she might cause in an already full night.

Go to Top of Page
Page: of 122 Previous Topic Topic   
Previous Page | Next Page
 New Topic  Reply to Topic
 Printer Friendly
Jump To:
THE WILD WILD WEST @ wildwildwest.org © WildWildWest.org - Third Side of the Coin Go To Top Of Page
Snitz Forums 2000