Printer Friendly
Previous Page | Next Page
Author Previous Topic Topic 
Page: of 122

kitana
SS novice field agent

1578 Posts

Posted - 07/09/2007 :  06:11:25  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
Kyle followed the others back to the hotel, he went to his room picked up his bag and left. He was headed to where the cows had been killed to se if there was anyway to trace it back to its source. He Knew he was being watch but unsure by whom.

Artie, "Come one step closer and I'll misspell your name!"
Go to Top of Page

nittanyapple
SS senior field agent

USA
8570 Posts

Posted - 07/09/2007 :  06:18:30  Show Profile  Visit nittanyapple's Homepage  Reply with Quote
*Apple hurried back to the hotel to change out of the dirty clothes that she had been wearing for what felt like the better part of the week, then just as quickly headed for the jail where Malcolm was being held. The sherriff was ready for this prisoner to be long gone, but out of respect for the government agency, he did little grumbling. His wife had been packing their belongings in order to get away from Silver Springs and the lightening strikes that were killing the livestock.*

Sherriff:"Miz Hamilton, I'd take it as a personal favor if'n you could get outta this here varmint what we coulnt. He ain't tol' us nuthin'! And if we don' git no information from 'im, well...Miz Hamilton ain't no one gonna hire a sherriff who done ran from lightnin'! His pained look stirred Apple, and she responded.

Apple:"Sherriff I will do my best so that you and your family may stay here in Silver Spring and no one will be the wiser as to your predicament. Besides, if the town is packing up and leaving over this, why not you and yours? As long as you wait to get everyone else out first, that is!" She flashed him that winning smile and then went to the jail cell just as Pet and Arte arrived.

~Apple~
The Apple of Artemus Gordon's eye
Go to Top of Page

Pidgeon
SS novice field agent

2666 Posts

Posted - 07/09/2007 :  06:28:13  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
OOC: That winning smile?

Oh, Apple. you are good.

"Any scene can be more freshly and clearly seen when it is seen upside down." G.K. Chesterton
Go to Top of Page

nittanyapple
SS senior field agent

USA
8570 Posts

Posted - 07/09/2007 :  06:43:07  Show Profile  Visit nittanyapple's Homepage  Reply with Quote
quote:
Originally posted by Pidgeon

OOC: That winning smile?

Oh, Apple. you are good.

Well, you see, I borrowed it from Artemus Gordon...he taught me well when I was his partner!

~Apple~
Go to Top of Page

blacksheepbrat64
SS novice field agent

USA
1798 Posts

Posted - 07/09/2007 :  06:44:44  Show Profile  Visit blacksheepbrat64's Homepage  Reply with Quote
The sheriff also added to Apple.

Sheriff'I hope you can get some sense out of him. One minute he is insane and the next minute he is sane. Keeps stating that if we let him out, some great doctor is going to make things better. And he also keeps talking about Bella Donna. Isn't that some kind of medicine?

BSB64
"If you want to keep that peaches and cream complexion, you'd better tell us how to open that elevator!"
Jim to Triste in TN Dr. Loveless Died

Go to Top of Page

nittanyapple
SS senior field agent

USA
8570 Posts

Posted - 07/09/2007 :  06:54:09  Show Profile  Visit nittanyapple's Homepage  Reply with Quote
Apple:"Sherriff, I can handle him, and I know who Bella Donna is. Let me inside the cell please."

*Apple approached Malcolms cell, then waited for the sherriff to let her inside with him. Her taffetta skirt rustled lightly as she took a seat in a chair next to where the prisoner sat on his bunk. He would not look at her directly.*

Apple:"Malcolm? I am Apple Hamilton, and I have a few questions I would like to ask you. Can you give me some answers?" she had taken on that voice of concern for which she was known.(ooc: Momma Apple! snerk!)

Malcolm did nothing. He neither offered an answer, nor did he move. Apple waited, not pushing him, just waiting. (Prisoners and students, with enough wait time, would talk eventually!)

~Apple~
Go to Top of Page

nittanyapple
SS senior field agent

USA
8570 Posts

Posted - 07/09/2007 :  07:04:02  Show Profile  Visit nittanyapple's Homepage  Reply with Quote
Apple:"Malcolm...I know that you feel sure of what Dr. Loveless will do to you if you tell me anything. Let me assure you that he will try to do that no matter what. I know that you are not crazy Malcolm. I have seen crazy, and you are not it. Now do you think that you are safe from Loveless sitting here? Any safer than you would be out of jail?"

Malcolm new she was speaking the truth. He shifted a little, uncomfortable under her steady gaze, which he had not yet met. She felt he might be ready to talk soon.

~Apple~
Go to Top of Page

nittanyapple
SS senior field agent

USA
8570 Posts

Posted - 07/09/2007 :  07:08:42  Show Profile  Visit nittanyapple's Homepage  Reply with Quote
Pet and Arte watched the scene in the cell unfold. Malcolm was being the good soldier to his commanding officer, terrified of what would happen if he changed course. But Apple was breaking through, they could see it happening. "She could charm the white from a polar bear, if she were inclined!" Arte whispered to Pet, and she snickered.

~Apple~
Go to Top of Page

Pidgeon
SS novice field agent

2666 Posts

Posted - 07/09/2007 :  07:24:26  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
While Apple is busy talking to Malcolm, a real storm is brewing. Dark clouds assemble above them and it starts to rain.

First, small little droplets fall. The little droplets soon become big drops of liquid sunshine and you know what happens next.

Boom!!

A torrential downpour.

"Any scene can be more freshly and clearly seen when it is seen upside down." G.K. Chesterton
Go to Top of Page

Pidgeon
SS novice field agent

2666 Posts

Posted - 07/09/2007 :  07:26:12  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
Pidge and Jeremy watch the storm from inside. She pulls away from him a little and says, "Look, Buster. What is it with you? Every single time you kiss me something happens."

Go to Top of Page

blacksheepbrat64
SS novice field agent

USA
1798 Posts

Posted - 07/09/2007 :  07:45:06  Show Profile  Visit blacksheepbrat64's Homepage  Reply with Quote
Jim and Bess join Jeremy and Pidge inside.

Jim'Yes, do tell are you two causing all this lightening with kissing each other.'
Bess'I've heard of stars, but not lightening.'

Jim swept Bess up in his arms and gave her a romantic kiss.
Bess'No lightening, here.'

Jim'Nope not here either, but maybe stars.'
Bess'I'll take the stars.'

She smiled at Jim and he smiled back.

BSB64
"If you want to keep that peaches and cream complexion, you'd better tell us how to open that elevator!"

Go to Top of Page

blacksheepbrat64
SS novice field agent

USA
1798 Posts

Posted - 07/09/2007 :  07:47:01  Show Profile  Visit blacksheepbrat64's Homepage  Reply with Quote
I know quadruple snerkles!!!!!!!!!!!

BSB64

Go to Top of Page

Pidgeon
SS novice field agent

2666 Posts

Posted - 07/09/2007 :  08:03:39  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
Jeremy and Pidge look at Jim and Bess and grin. Jeremy takes Pidge's hand and they walk into the dining room and close the door quietly.

Boom!!

Go to Top of Page

Pidgeon
SS novice field agent

2666 Posts

Posted - 07/09/2007 :  08:08:36  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
Meanwhile, back at the jail, Malcolm is jumping with each lightening strike.

"That one felt closer. What do you think, Malcolm?" Apple asks with a feigned innocence. "I wouldn't worry if I were you. This is a real storm, right?" She looks at him dead on.

Malcolm looks at her a little defiant but she notices his hands are starting to shake.

Go to Top of Page

Pidgeon
SS novice field agent

2666 Posts

Posted - 07/09/2007 :  08:22:05  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
Jim looks at Bess and the two of them walk over to the dining room door. Jim knocks and says, " You know, you keep up with this and we're not going to have a town left. Grant is going to think that Orkney Cadwallader is back with his earthquake machine."

A voice comes from the other side of the door. "Go. Away."

Laughing, Jim takes Bess into his arms and says, "Want to try for stars again?"

Go to Top of Page

kitana
SS novice field agent

1578 Posts

Posted - 07/09/2007 :  08:27:18  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
Kyle is walking in the down pour headed in the direction the storm blew up from hoping it is t aking him to the right place, he knows he souldn't be out in weather like this but sometimes you just do what you must to servive. And with the other agents so caught up in there love for eachother they don't seem to care anymore what loveless is doing. Kyle stops and looks back at the town, maybe its a new drug. He sped up now he had to find loveless and stop this before the SS agents back in town gave up completly.

Go to Top of Page

Pidgeon
SS novice field agent

2666 Posts

Posted - 07/09/2007 :  08:36:48  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
OOC:

ROTFLOL!!!!

Oh Kitana. We'll be back on it. Can't do as much during the storm now, can we?

Go to Top of Page

Pidgeon
SS novice field agent

2666 Posts

Posted - 07/09/2007 :  08:41:53  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
In a barn a couple of miles south of town, a little man and a beautiful young woman are shivering amongst a small herd of cows. They are drenched from the rain.

"Dr. Loveless, I'm cold!! And wet!! When are we going to get all that money you promised??"

Dr. Loveless sneezes. He pulls out a rather wet handkerchief and wipes his nose. "This time tomorrow, Bella Donna. We are going to have West and Gordon and Pidgeon right where we want them. And Pidgeon is going to sign over all that wonderful money gladly to us. She is going to beg us to take the money." He starts laughing cruelly at the thought.

"MOOOOOOOOOO"

Loveless looks at the cows with a grimace and backs away. "The first thing I'm going to do is take care of you, Elsie."

Go to Top of Page

kitana
SS novice field agent

1578 Posts

Posted - 07/09/2007 :  08:43:13  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
(OOC: Sure you can't that is just an excuse I still say you have all been drugged by Loveless

Go to Top of Page

Pidgeon
SS novice field agent

2666 Posts

Posted - 07/09/2007 :  08:44:37  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
quote:
Originally posted by kitana

(OOC: Sure you can't that is just an excuse I still say you have all been drugged by Loveless

OOC:

Yes, but what a lovely way to go. Snerk.

Go to Top of Page

kitana
SS novice field agent

1578 Posts

Posted - 07/09/2007 :  08:46:31  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
(OOC: Nope you don't get to go that easy WAHAHAHAHAHAHAH

Go to Top of Page

Pidgeon
SS novice field agent

2666 Posts

Posted - 07/09/2007 :  08:49:12  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
quote:
Originally posted by kitana

(OOC: Nope you don't get to go that easy WAHAHAHAHAHAHAH

Kit, check your email.

Go to Top of Page

kitana
SS novice field agent

1578 Posts

Posted - 07/09/2007 :  09:05:44  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
I did I replied

Go to Top of Page

nittanyapple
SS senior field agent

USA
8570 Posts

Posted - 07/09/2007 :  09:27:31  Show Profile  Visit nittanyapple's Homepage  Reply with Quote
OOC: At least I'M not drugged this time!! Well at least it isn't suspected of me anyway...

~Apple~
Go to Top of Page

kitana
SS novice field agent

1578 Posts

Posted - 07/09/2007 :  09:37:07  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
Maybe its you drugging everyone thats it LOLOL

Go to Top of Page

kitana
SS novice field agent

1578 Posts

Posted - 07/09/2007 :  09:52:07  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
The children had been outside before the storm on school picnic. They were close to an old barn and the teacher ushered them all inside, to keep them quite she sat down the blanket which was damp and spoke "Its alright children we will finsh our picnic in here and when the storm is over we will go back outside and study the creatures that come out after the rain" Mrs. Beetle was calm and her Husband had gone to the barn to make sure everyone was accounted for he decided to stay in case things became worse.

Kyle was on his way back to town after over hearing Loveless' plan and was going to warn the others he had seen the children go into the barn.

Go to Top of Page

Pidgeon
SS novice field agent

2666 Posts

Posted - 07/09/2007 :  10:07:05  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
Jeremy and Pidge sat at the dining room table, holding hands and talking. They talked about their history before the Secret Service.

Jeremy even asked about her strange and unique name.

Pidge laughed. "Well, I usually tell everyone it's because I'm so good at communications that they used me for carrying messages discreetly but really, that's the nickname my grandmother gave me when I was a baby. She said I looked like a little Pidge. You want to know what my real name is?"

Jeremy smiled and nodded.
She leaned forward and whispered it in his ear.

He smiled and kissed her. "I think that's a beautiful name. It fits you perfectly."

(Yes, here it comes again....)

Boom!!

Go to Top of Page

Pidgeon
SS novice field agent

2666 Posts

Posted - 07/09/2007 :  10:10:02  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
Loveless looks at the sky from the door of the barn. (different barn than the children). He shakes his fist at it as if to say, "That's my lightening. You don't touch."

He turns around and says to Bella Donna, "Come, Bella dear. We need to get this set up for the barn down the road. There are lots of adorable little children there that Pidgeon would love to see."

Go to Top of Page

Pidgeon
SS novice field agent

2666 Posts

Posted - 07/09/2007 :  10:16:06  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
"Bella, dear. I have a mission for you. I want you to take these messages and have them delivered to Gordon, West and the widow Hearn. Now, since they have already seen you, you must hire a courier to do the actual delivery."

BD: "Yes, Dr. Loveless. I can take care of that right now. The rain has stopped."

Go to Top of Page

Pidgeon
SS novice field agent

2666 Posts

Posted - 07/09/2007 :  10:24:34  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
Back at the hotel, Jim and Bess are watching the storm. They're holding hands and grinning each time lightening strikes. They're not worried about Loveless at the moment because they know that this is the real thing.

"The little Doctor is probably holed up somewhere waiting for this to subside," Jim said. "Apple will get Malcolm to talk. If anyone can get people talking...it's Apple." ()

There is a knock at the door with a man's voice saying, "Delivery for James West and Pidgeon Hearn."

Jim takes the telegrams and tips him. The man bows thankfully and closes the door.

Jim opens his telegram and slowly walks over to the dining room door. He pauses and knocks before entering.

"Umm. Sorry to interrupt but there's a telegram for you, Pidge."

Pidge takes her note and opens it. She looks at Jeremy and says, "I'm asked to go downstairs and accompany Jim and Artie to a special envoy from the President.

(She looks at Jim inquiringly): "Jim, do you know anything about this?"

Go to Top of Page
Page: of 122 Previous Topic Topic   
Previous Page | Next Page
 New Topic  Reply to Topic
 Printer Friendly
Jump To:
THE WILD WILD WEST @ wildwildwest.org © WildWildWest.org - Third Side of the Coin Go To Top Of Page
Snitz Forums 2000