Printer Friendly
Previous Page | Next Page
Author Previous Topic Topic 
Page: of 122

nittanyapple
SS senior field agent

USA
8570 Posts

Posted - 07/09/2007 :  15:05:23  Show Profile  Visit nittanyapple's Homepage  Reply with Quote
*Apple gets a nod from Jeremy, so she continue on in her quest for entrance inot the barn, thinking, "I am so glad that I know that I can trust the people I work with...". She slips through a small trap door into the hayloft, which has been made accessible from the ground by the rancher with small boards nailed into the wall, like a ladder to a tree house. Luckily her father had built one for her and her brother!*

~Apple~
The Apple of Artemus Gordon's eye
Go to Top of Page

nittanyapple
SS senior field agent

USA
8570 Posts

Posted - 07/09/2007 :  15:12:06  Show Profile  Visit nittanyapple's Homepage  Reply with Quote
*Apple makes her way to the edge of the hayloft so that she can see what is going on below. Miguelito Loveless and Bella Donna have Jim, Bess, and Pidge tied up, along with another man. "Who is that?" Apple wonders. Then it hits her...the bank! She has seen him in the bank. Loveless is having him present to secure Pidge's money for himself! Apple looks for a way down into the main room without being seen. She sees the silo in the corner and moves toward it, quietly, stealthily. No sense being tied up, too! There is a ladder in the otherwise empty silo, so she starts down it. All the while she can hear Loveless voice getting louder as she reaches the bottom. She peeks through a small crack in the wall of the silo, near the opening that lets the rancher get to the grain usually stored inside. Loveless has his back to her, as do the others. There is a place to hide outside of the silo, so she risks it.*

~Apple~
Go to Top of Page

nittanyapple
SS senior field agent

USA
8570 Posts

Posted - 07/09/2007 :  15:14:43  Show Profile  Visit nittanyapple's Homepage  Reply with Quote
*When Apple opens the small door she rolls quickly into the horse stall to her left, which is just behind the table that on which Loveless has placed the bank documents. She listens and waits...*

~Apple~
Go to Top of Page

blacksheepbrat64
SS novice field agent

USA
1798 Posts

Posted - 07/09/2007 :  17:07:20  Show Profile  Visit blacksheepbrat64's Homepage  Reply with Quote
OOC---Bess hasn't made it yet. She's getting ready to.

BSB64
"If you want to keep that peaches and cream complexion, you'd better tell us how to open that elevator!"
Jim to Triste in TN Dr. Loveless Died

Go to Top of Page

blacksheepbrat64
SS novice field agent

USA
1798 Posts

Posted - 07/09/2007 :  17:18:04  Show Profile  Visit blacksheepbrat64's Homepage  Reply with Quote
Apple looked again at the hostages. No that wasn't Bess, but who was it. Apple saw Bess ride up and dismount. She knocked loudly on the door and then opened it.

Bella Donna'Its her!'
Loveless'What do you mean her?'
Bella Donna'That was the one we accidently kidnapped.'
Bella Donna drew a pistol out on Bess.
Bess'Bella, there is no need for that, I've come to join you Dr Loveless.'
Loveless'Why what happened?'
Bess'Well I did alot of thinking and decided I was working for the wrong team.'
Bella Donna'Now Miguelito, you said I was the only one.'
Bess'Come on Dr Loveless, you need my brains, I could do alot more for you than she ever could.'

Dr Loveless stared at her along with Jim, Artie, and Pidge. Had she finally cracked?

BSB64
"If you want to keep that peaches and cream complexion, you'd better tell us how to open that elevator!"

Go to Top of Page

blacksheepbrat64
SS novice field agent

USA
1798 Posts

Posted - 07/09/2007 :  17:32:17  Show Profile  Visit blacksheepbrat64's Homepage  Reply with Quote
Dr Loveless is perplexed. A secret service woman wanted to join his little band? Was this woman serious? She would definetly be an asset to his organization, not only that, he was getting tired of Bella's sing song routine. Bella had no brain at all and this Bess had one. His mind began to think of the possiblities......

Bess was putting on an act & putting it on pretty good. She couldn't stand that man and for what he stood for. But she knew if she could get him to believe that she believed in all of his garbage, she'd could get and save her fellow agents.

BSB64

Go to Top of Page

blacksheepbrat64
SS novice field agent

USA
1798 Posts

Posted - 07/09/2007 :  17:45:31  Show Profile  Visit blacksheepbrat64's Homepage  Reply with Quote
Bess also knew the man thrived on his ego. She knew how to lay on thick for him, because stupid Bella had told her everything about the man years ago. Bess had conviently logged in that info and now was going to use it against him and to get her friends and fellow agents away from this maniac.

Bess'Bella dear don't you remember me from before?'
Bella'What do mean before.'
Bess'When I had to guard you at the prison, you sang all his praises and told me he wasn't dead. See you were right, he's not dead and I want to join up on the merry little crew.'
Loveless'But my spies have told me you seem to have feelings for Mr. West.'
Bess'Oh please, that was to get information for you, to use to my advantage.'
Loveless'I like your style.'
Bess'Likewise, so am I in or out?'

BSB64

Go to Top of Page

kitana
SS novice field agent

1578 Posts

Posted - 07/09/2007 :  17:51:18  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
Loveless looked at her "We shall see bella don't let her out of your site."

Goes back to the others "Now Pidgeon what About that money"

Pidge glared at him "How do I know you aren't kidding about the kids in that Barn"

Bess looked at her "Oh he's not I saw one or two in the doorway watching it rain."

Loveless looked at Bess "You pick the next target"

Kyle was almost to the barn but completly out in the open...

Artie, "Come one step closer and I'll misspell your name!"
Go to Top of Page

kitana
SS novice field agent

1578 Posts

Posted - 07/09/2007 :  18:11:07  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
Bess looked at Loveless and smiled "The out building next to the barn"

The barn explodied and Kyle fell with the force he wasn't hurt but soon up and slide into the barn.

He spoke to the man in the barn "We need to get the children out of the barn."

"We can't take them out in this storm, and who are you?"

"Dr. Kyle Montgomery and I work for the Government we have been investigating the lighting strikes and they are man made, he is going to take this barn out next, I have a team working there way inside but we have to move and now."

The man nodded after seeing the credentails and they begain to move the children out of the barn.

Inside loveless looked at Pidge "Come on Pidgey widgey, you wouldn't le all those children die."

"Don't call me that"

Artie spoke "Loveless you would kill the innocent"

"They only grow up to be like you what is your answer?"

Go to Top of Page

Pidgeon
SS novice field agent

2666 Posts

Posted - 07/09/2007 :  18:26:25  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
Pidge: "Forget it, Loveless. I'm not interested."

Dr. Loveless walks over to her quickly in that uncomfortable awkward walk that he is used to. He peers into her face, bringing his close, and breathes slowly, thinking carefully before he speaks.

Loveless: "How is that new beau of yours, Pidgeon? Does he treat you well? After all, you are an attractive rich widow, just ripe for the picking.

(He pauses, assessing her reactions and planning his words carefully).

Who pays the check for the dinner, Mrs. Hearn? He doesn't, does he? You don't. Horatio does."

And with that last verbal slap he smiles triumphantly and just misses the slap that she aimed for his face.

"Any scene can be more freshly and clearly seen when it is seen upside down." G.K. Chesterton
Go to Top of Page

Pidgeon
SS novice field agent

2666 Posts

Posted - 07/09/2007 :  18:33:57  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
Artie has had about enough of this abuse. He tells Loveless to leave her alone. She's a decent woman and doesn't deserve this treatment.

Jim: "Pidge, don't let him get to you. He's trying to break you down."

Loveless: "Oh, I don't have to worry about breaking her down. She's known for that already. Don't you remember how she broke down when poor Horatio fought against his brother just for her? Isn't that nice how she keeps his memory alive." (he says with a sneer)

Pidge: "Shut up, Loveless!! Don't even say his name. You aren't even worthy to tie his shoes. You, little scum bucket."

Loveless starts laughing maniacally.

"Any scene can be more freshly and clearly seen when it is seen upside down." G.K. Chesterton
Go to Top of Page

Pidgeon
SS novice field agent

2666 Posts

Posted - 07/09/2007 :  18:43:19  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
Loveless continues to laugh at Pidge's discomfiture. Tears are coming down her face at the memory of Horatio.

Loveless walks around a little studying his "guests."

"Bella Donna. What target would you like next?"

"Oh, let me see." (she pauses putting her hand up to her cheek in thought). "I like that one," she points.

Loveless looks and says, "Excellent choice, my dear. You shall indeed have it."

BOOM

The goats corraled on yet another side of the barn are hit.

Pidge gasps.

Loveless sniffs. "Smelly creatures. I never liked them anyways. Always after my inventions. Wanted to eat them, stupid creatures!"

Go to Top of Page

kitana
SS novice field agent

1578 Posts

Posted - 07/09/2007 :  18:45:37  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
That one rocked the ground and a couple of the children fell, Kyle helped the up and calmed them "It will be ok Little ones just follow your teacher.. see the rain has stopped"
Kyle hoped he could get everyone out before the whole barn collapsed around them.

Each of the strikes sounded to Kyle like cannon fire and that was bringing back memeories he wish would stay hidden....

Go to Top of Page

Pidgeon
SS novice field agent

2666 Posts

Posted - 07/09/2007 :  19:01:13  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
Outside of the farmhouse, Jeremy and Pet are scouting out the place. Looking through his binoculars, they both see Pidge crying and Loveless laughing. Jeremy steams. He tightens and loosens his grip on the binoculars.

Pet notices his anger and tells him to remain cool.

Pet muses, "If she only knew we were out here, maybe that would help her hold up better."

Jeremy straightens. "We can tell her."

He slowly unties the scarf he has been wearing around his neck. "This is for you, my Pidge," he thinks to himself.

He sneaks carefully over to a tree within view of the three and ties the scarf to a branch. "I hope this works," he mumbles to himself.

Go to Top of Page

nittanyapple
SS senior field agent

USA
8570 Posts

Posted - 07/09/2007 :  19:08:37  Show Profile  Visit nittanyapple's Homepage  Reply with Quote
*Apple reaches over the wall and takes the pen from the table. As she is reaching she catches the eye of the banker, and she gives a small smile, though she puts her fingers to her mouth to remind him not to warn Loveless. She quickly ducks down behind the wall so that Loveless doesnt see her.*

~Apple~
Go to Top of Page

Pidgeon
SS novice field agent

2666 Posts

Posted - 07/09/2007 :  19:12:26  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
At this point Loveless is getting weary of the game.

"Pidgeon! Now is the time for action. You must sign the papers! Do you need me to write it for you, too??" He reaches over for the pen that is no longer there. Not really looking, his hand moves to the right. Then to the left. Then back again to the middle. No pen.

Miguelito looks finally in heated frustration.

"Drat That Pen!!! Where is it??" He looks on the floor to no avail.

"Bella, find me that pen!!"

Go to Top of Page

nittanyapple
SS senior field agent

USA
8570 Posts

Posted - 07/09/2007 :  19:17:11  Show Profile  Visit nittanyapple's Homepage  Reply with Quote
*Apple remains crouched behind the stall wall, praying that the little man doesn't look there.*

~Apple~
Go to Top of Page

Pidgeon
SS novice field agent

2666 Posts

Posted - 07/09/2007 :  19:20:37  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
Pet starts preparing her secret weapons. Weapons that she has been holding back for just such an occasion.

"Hehehehe. Gonna get that little &^%$#. Making our little birdie cry and tying up my Artie. Little *&^%$.

Now. a little of this. Not too much of that. Stirred not shaken. HEhehehehehe"

Go to Top of Page

blacksheepbrat64
SS novice field agent

USA
1798 Posts

Posted - 07/09/2007 :  19:20:49  Show Profile  Visit blacksheepbrat64's Homepage  Reply with Quote
Bess had not come unprepared. She'd also brought toys. She gave a signal to Jim that only Jim would notice. Bess acted like she ran into him. She slipped him a knife. Now to get Loveless attention of the hostages...she continued to talk the Loveless garbage knowing that he loved to hear all about himself and his adventures.

Bess'You Dr Loveless, you still haven't answered my question. May I join her merry little band, I believe I'll be a good asset.'

By now Artie and Pidge had caught on to what she was doing. With Jim with that knife, they wanted all attention to be taken from him.

Artie'Bess, I really thought I knew you.'
Bess'Things change people change Artemus..to each his own. The doctor knows what he's doing. With his knowledge he can rule the world, and I want to be there when all of this house of Secret Service comes falling down.'
Lovless'Bess would you like to pick the next target?'
Bess'Oh thank you doctor for giving me that honor. How about that cornfield?'
Loveless'Excellent choice my dear.'

They could smell the smoke from the cornfield. Bess glanced over at Jim and noticed he'd almost cut through his ropes. Just a little longer, Bess thought. Just talk this garbage just a little more longer.

BSB64

Go to Top of Page

Pidgeon
SS novice field agent

2666 Posts

Posted - 07/09/2007 :  19:22:08  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
Bella hands the little doctor another pen.

"Here, Dr. Loveless. You can use this one."

Loveless takes it from her and smiles. "Thank you, Bella Donna."

Now see? Mrs. Hearn? Now we can do business."

Go to Top of Page

blacksheepbrat64
SS novice field agent

USA
1798 Posts

Posted - 07/09/2007 :  19:24:35  Show Profile  Visit blacksheepbrat64's Homepage  Reply with Quote
Bess'Wait don't use that one, use this one. Please give me the honor of you using my pen for this.'

BSB64

Go to Top of Page

nittanyapple
SS senior field agent

USA
8570 Posts

Posted - 07/09/2007 :  19:26:06  Show Profile  Visit nittanyapple's Homepage  Reply with Quote
*Apple reaches forward and snatches away the long form fromthe table, then ducks back down behind the wall.*

~Apple~
Go to Top of Page

Pidgeon
SS novice field agent

2666 Posts

Posted - 07/09/2007 :  19:26:55  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
Pidge is very agitated by now.

"Drop dead, you little maniac!! Get out of my face!"

Loveless pauses. "Now, Pidgeon. That wasn't very nice of you. And here I am ready to make you a deal."

He looks around.

"Your money buys the lives of 12 children."

Go to Top of Page

nittanyapple
SS senior field agent

USA
8570 Posts

Posted - 07/09/2007 :  19:27:51  Show Profile  Visit nittanyapple's Homepage  Reply with Quote
*Apple almost gasps audibly, but stops herself. She knows she has to act...*

~Apple~
Go to Top of Page

Pidgeon
SS novice field agent

2666 Posts

Posted - 07/09/2007 :  19:28:10  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
He goes back to the table for the bank papers.

"Bella Donna!! Where have you put my papers??!! I can't do anything without my papers!!

Go to Top of Page

nittanyapple
SS senior field agent

USA
8570 Posts

Posted - 07/09/2007 :  19:28:57  Show Profile  Visit nittanyapple's Homepage  Reply with Quote
*Apple doesn't move. That would be very dangerous right now...what can she do?"*

~Apple~
Go to Top of Page

Pidgeon
SS novice field agent

2666 Posts

Posted - 07/09/2007 :  19:30:09  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
"Never mind!! I'm sure that the good banker has extra somewhere... don't you?" He glares at the man tied up in the corner.

Go to Top of Page

blacksheepbrat64
SS novice field agent

USA
1798 Posts

Posted - 07/09/2007 :  19:31:00  Show Profile  Visit blacksheepbrat64's Homepage  Reply with Quote
Bella Donna'Miguelito, please use my pen, hers is a trap.'
Bess'Trap for what? I came in here out of my own free will. Haven't tried to rescue any of these hostages, why would a simple pen be a trap? You are so afraid Bella.'
Bella Donna'Afraid of what?'
Bess'That Dr Loveless won't be there to pick you up when you fall and you'll be alone, all alone.'

BSB64

Go to Top of Page

Pidgeon
SS novice field agent

2666 Posts

Posted - 07/09/2007 :  19:31:38  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
Loveless holds his hand to his head.

"Bella Donna. I have a headache. Please get me my powders and bring me my glass of water that's on the table there."

Go to Top of Page

nittanyapple
SS senior field agent

USA
8570 Posts

Posted - 07/09/2007 :  19:31:40  Show Profile  Visit nittanyapple's Homepage  Reply with Quote
*The water! Apple quietly looks over the wall. Loveless and Bella are arguing, searching for those papers. Now was her chance. She takes the glass that the doctor was using, dumps the contents, and replaces it with water from the Wanderer. She winks at the banker, then disappears again.*

~Apple~
Go to Top of Page
Page: of 122 Previous Topic Topic   
Previous Page | Next Page
 New Topic  Reply to Topic
 Printer Friendly
Jump To:
THE WILD WILD WEST @ wildwildwest.org © WildWildWest.org - Third Side of the Coin Go To Top Of Page
Snitz Forums 2000