Printer Friendly
Previous Page | Next Page
Author Previous Topic Topic 
Page: of 122

kitana
SS novice field agent

1578 Posts

Posted - 07/09/2007 :  19:33:44  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
The smell of smoke was overpowering, Kyle had gotten almost all of the children out one little girl was missing he and Mr. Beetle went back to the barn to find her. The memeory hit without warning and Kyle gasped that secne lay before as it had so many years before, the dead bodies lay out on the field the smoke still clung despertily to the air. He shook that off when he heard Mr. Beetle say he had found the missing girl she was asleep in on of the stalls in the barn.

Artie, "Come one step closer and I'll misspell your name!"
Go to Top of Page

Pidgeon
SS novice field agent

2666 Posts

Posted - 07/09/2007 :  19:34:18  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
OOC:

rotflol

Oh, you naughty Apple. Snerk!

"Any scene can be more freshly and clearly seen when it is seen upside down." G.K. Chesterton
Go to Top of Page

nittanyapple
SS senior field agent

USA
8570 Posts

Posted - 07/09/2007 :  19:35:36  Show Profile  Visit nittanyapple's Homepage  Reply with Quote
quote:
Originally posted by Pidgeon

OOC:

rotflol

Oh, you naughty Apple. Snerk!

WASN'T MY IDEA PIDGE...GIVE CREDIT WHERE CREDIT IS DUE, I ALWAYS SAY!

~Apple~
The Apple of Artemus Gordon's eye
Go to Top of Page

Artiespet
SS senior field agent

USA
5113 Posts

Posted - 07/09/2007 :  19:35:39  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
Pet removes a cloth bag from her pocket (glad that she insisted on changing into her riding clothes) and added the contents to the mix.

"This will teach Loveless not to mess with Pet's friends. He thinks West and Gordon are his worst enemies guess it's time to introduce him to a VERY ticked off Pet!"

Pet quietly opens the door and tosses in her little surprise.

Agents! Ya can't live with them. And Admin takes a rather dim view to ya blowing em up.
Go to Top of Page

blacksheepbrat64
SS novice field agent

USA
1798 Posts

Posted - 07/09/2007 :  19:35:56  Show Profile  Visit blacksheepbrat64's Homepage  Reply with Quote
Oh no, he's got the water from the train?? NOOOOOO!!!!!

BSB64
"If you want to keep that peaches and cream complexion, you'd better tell us how to open that elevator!"
Jim to Triste in TN Dr. Loveless Died

Go to Top of Page

Pidgeon
SS novice field agent

2666 Posts

Posted - 07/09/2007 :  19:37:13  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
OOC: Yes, (bows deeply) We have to share this one, Apple.

Now back to our story...

"Any scene can be more freshly and clearly seen when it is seen upside down." G.K. Chesterton
Go to Top of Page

kitana
SS novice field agent

1578 Posts

Posted - 07/09/2007 :  19:37:20  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
Hey wait a min..... Water from the train huh ROTFLOL!!!!!!

Go to Top of Page

nittanyapple
SS senior field agent

USA
8570 Posts

Posted - 07/09/2007 :  19:37:42  Show Profile  Visit nittanyapple's Homepage  Reply with Quote
Artemus see the bag land in the hay just inside the door. Jim has already cut him loose and he jumps to protect Pidge, shouting "JIM!" as he does so.

~Apple~
Go to Top of Page

kitana
SS novice field agent

1578 Posts

Posted - 07/09/2007 :  19:38:45  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
Kyle picks up the sleeping child and he and Mr. Beetle head out the back toward the other children, thus far noone has seen them escape and that was a good thing. Once at the place where he has hidden the children Kyle asks them to stay out and that he will be back, He makes his way back around to where Pet is at and taps her on the shoulder "Can I be of any help?"

Go to Top of Page

Pidgeon
SS novice field agent

2666 Posts

Posted - 07/09/2007 :  19:39:25  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
Bella Donna brings back the powders and hands them to Loveless along with the water he requested.

He holds the glass for a little while, staring out the window at the barn. Apple watches patiently. Waiting.

And waiting.

Go to Top of Page

Pidgeon
SS novice field agent

2666 Posts

Posted - 07/09/2007 :  19:41:10  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
(Before the melee with Jim:)

Loveless takes the powders and swallows them along with the water (yes, my dears. the water. from. the. train. )

Go to Top of Page

blacksheepbrat64
SS novice field agent

USA
1798 Posts

Posted - 07/09/2007 :  19:41:13  Show Profile  Visit blacksheepbrat64's Homepage  Reply with Quote
Bess took the pen she and Bella Donna were arguing over and broke it. Blue gas started coming out of it. Loveless saw it all.

Loveless'Why you, you, you tricked me!!! How dare you!!!!

BSB64
"If you want to keep that peaches and cream complexion, you'd better tell us how to open that elevator!"

Go to Top of Page

Pidgeon
SS novice field agent

2666 Posts

Posted - 07/09/2007 :  19:42:36  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
Loveless starts to feel a little funny.

"But, Bess. That's ok. You didn't mean it. Why, come over here and sit with me, won't you?"

Go to Top of Page

nittanyapple
SS senior field agent

USA
8570 Posts

Posted - 07/09/2007 :  19:42:53  Show Profile  Visit nittanyapple's Homepage  Reply with Quote
Loveless doesn't seem to notice that the men are free, nor the smoke screen that was supposed to cause a diversion. He only has eyes for Bess.

~Apple~
Go to Top of Page

Pidgeon
SS novice field agent

2666 Posts

Posted - 07/09/2007 :  19:43:57  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
OOCL:

ROTFLOL!!

You cute little thing, you.

Go to Top of Page

blacksheepbrat64
SS novice field agent

USA
1798 Posts

Posted - 07/09/2007 :  19:44:35  Show Profile  Visit blacksheepbrat64's Homepage  Reply with Quote
As the gas makes a smokescreen, Bess goes over to try to help Artie and Pidge. Then she felt the gun in her back.

BSB64

Go to Top of Page

Artiespet
SS senior field agent

USA
5113 Posts

Posted - 07/09/2007 :  19:44:53  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
Artie stopped to stare at the bomb someone had thrown in. It loked familiar all too familiar. Finally he recognized it...Pet! He smiled when he noted the colored string used to tie it shut. He nodded to Jim.

"This one is only going to be smoke. But I don't want to be around when Pet throws the real ones in!"

Jim: "How do you know it's Pet?"

Artie: "Simple...the red string means its only smoke and that black one..."

Jim: "Go on, Artie, what's the black one for?"

Artie: "That means she's pissed as hell! Like I said I don't wnat to be around when she starts throwing the real ones!"

Agents! Ya can't live with them. And Admin takes a rather dim view to ya blowing em up.
Go to Top of Page

nittanyapple
SS senior field agent

USA
8570 Posts

Posted - 07/09/2007 :  19:44:54  Show Profile  Visit nittanyapple's Homepage  Reply with Quote
Jeremy comes rushing in, along with Pet and they see the scene unfolding. Arte is holding Pidge, and both are staring at Loveless and Bess. Jim is stunned. Apple is untying the banker.

~Apple~
Go to Top of Page

blacksheepbrat64
SS novice field agent

USA
1798 Posts

Posted - 07/09/2007 :  19:46:09  Show Profile  Visit blacksheepbrat64's Homepage  Reply with Quote
As soon as we get this guy out, I'm having his stomach pumped and his whole system flushed out....

BSB64

Go to Top of Page

Pidgeon
SS novice field agent

2666 Posts

Posted - 07/09/2007 :  19:46:25  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
Loveless sees Pet and stops. "Why, Pet. You're here, too. I have waited for eons for such a creature."

Go to Top of Page

Pidgeon
SS novice field agent

2666 Posts

Posted - 07/09/2007 :  19:48:02  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
Loveless: "Come here, my sweet." He puckers up for a nice kiss.

Go to Top of Page

kitana
SS novice field agent

1578 Posts

Posted - 07/09/2007 :  19:49:25  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
Kyle comes in behind and looks at everyone. "The children are safe, Might I suggest we all get out of here so we can blow up the machine....."

The all looked at him and he grabbed loveless "I said move" In an all to familiar voice."

Go to Top of Page

Artiespet
SS senior field agent

USA
5113 Posts

Posted - 07/09/2007 :  19:49:52  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
"Lovless if you know what's good for you you'll back away and run as fast as your stubby little legs can carry you in the other direstion. I am neither in the mood for you nor do I want anything to do with you beyond blowing your device to kingdom come!" Pet pushed the little annoyace out of her way as she headed for his lightning machine.

Go to Top of Page

blacksheepbrat64
SS novice field agent

USA
1798 Posts

Posted - 07/09/2007 :  19:49:53  Show Profile  Visit blacksheepbrat64's Homepage  Reply with Quote
Bella Donna had the pistol to Bess's back.

Bella'I tried to tell you Miguelto, but you wouldn't listen, its either me or her.'
Bess popped her derringer out of her sleeve. With a kick to Bella's stomach Bella fell to the ground. That's when Bess noticed the fire by his machine.

BSB64

Go to Top of Page

Pidgeon
SS novice field agent

2666 Posts

Posted - 07/09/2007 :  19:50:32  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
Miguelito:

"MY LOVE!! WHERE FOR ART THOU?? TO DIE FOR A KISS, AN EMBRACE, A LOOK!"

Go to Top of Page

kitana
SS novice field agent

1578 Posts

Posted - 07/09/2007 :  19:52:17  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
Kyle pulls out a cloraform rag and places it over the little drs nose and mouth and he passes out "thats enough to turn even the strongest of stomaches..

(OOC: I figure he'll escape from prision again)

Go to Top of Page

nittanyapple
SS senior field agent

USA
8570 Posts

Posted - 07/09/2007 :  19:52:36  Show Profile  Visit nittanyapple's Homepage  Reply with Quote
ok im done here. I need a saloon...

~Apple~
Go to Top of Page

Artiespet
SS senior field agent

USA
5113 Posts

Posted - 07/09/2007 :  19:53:09  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
"Loveless I am NOT yours to touch let alone kiss. I belong to only one man and as far as I'm concerned I'd just as soon blow you up as look at you. Go droll over Bella Donna!" Pet replied as she continued to attach her time delayed bombs to his lightning machine.

Go to Top of Page

blacksheepbrat64
SS novice field agent

USA
1798 Posts

Posted - 07/09/2007 :  19:53:27  Show Profile  Visit blacksheepbrat64's Homepage  Reply with Quote
Bess screeched her famous screech.

Bess'Pet I think this things ready to blow...add to it and blow this whole thing to smithereens with Shorty there.....'

BSB64

Go to Top of Page

Pidgeon
SS novice field agent

2666 Posts

Posted - 07/09/2007 :  19:53:36  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
Artie and Jim haul away Dr. Loveless while Jeremy unties Pidge and carries her to safety.

Go to Top of Page
Page: of 122 Previous Topic Topic   
Previous Page | Next Page
 New Topic  Reply to Topic
 Printer Friendly
Jump To:
THE WILD WILD WEST @ wildwildwest.org © WildWildWest.org - Third Side of the Coin Go To Top Of Page
Snitz Forums 2000