Printer Friendly
Previous Page | Next Page
Author Previous Topic Topic Next Topic
Page: of 20

nittanyapple
SS senior field agent

USA
8570 Posts

Posted - 08/01/2007 :  21:58:47  Show Profile  Visit nittanyapple's Homepage  Reply with Quote
"I don't believe that I have to be down there dancing around those idiot men, spending their paychecks on liquor and girls, instead of putting food on the table." She was really crying now. Arte put his chin on her head. "I need to stay with her, it will be just like Kent all over again..." she choked.

Arte looked at her, "what do you mean, about Kent?" Apple looked away. "He tried to cut his wrist with a piece of broken glass from his bedside pitcher." She looked at Arte quickly, "We need to find her weapons Arte!"

The two turned quickly and opened the door. What they saw made Apple's face drain of all color.
Go to Top of Page

Artiespet
SS senior field agent

USA
5113 Posts

Posted - 08/01/2007 :  22:34:37  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
“Artie, stop her. She’s going to try to jump!” Apple gasped.

Artie ran across the room and grabbed Pet around her waist to stop her. She hissed when he came in contact with her incision and she tensed. Turning around she pulled away from him and tried again to climb out the window. Artie grabbed her arm and swung her around.

Pet had a look in her eyes he had only seen in a cornered animal, her eyes were wild, conveying a vast array of emotions all at once, the fear, anger, sadness and hate. Artie begins to talk softly to her and he tries to approach her.

“Artie no, STOP!” Apple yells but she is too late.

Pet drew her left arm back and swung and connected with the right side of Artie’s face. There wasn’t time to react and he took the full force of the swing. Artie careened backward hitting the bed and continuing in a roll over the bed, coming to rest on the floor on the other side. Staring up at Apple a look of shock and astonishment on his face.

Apple chokes back a laugh and offers him her hand. They look at Pet and see her staring in disbelief at what she had just done. She tries to walk over to him to see if he is all right and her legs give out. Artie and Apple rush to help her. They helped her return to bed, Artie eyeing her suspiciously.

“Mr. Gordon, I am so sorry,” Pet is crying, “I don’t know what came over me.” Pet is confused and angered at letting her emotions show especially in front of them.

“That’s all right. It’s just part of the sickness and I understand that. But, please, you really do have to stop calling me Mr. Gordon…I can understand if you don’t feel comfortable using Artie but at least call me Artemus.” Artie put his arm around her.

“After all if you can’t call your punching bag by its first name who can you?” Artie smiled at her trying to alleviate her fears.

Agents! Ya can't live with them. And Admin takes a rather dim view to ya blowing em up.
Go to Top of Page

nittanyapple
SS senior field agent

USA
8570 Posts

Posted - 08/02/2007 :  01:27:09  Show Profile  Visit nittanyapple's Homepage  Reply with Quote
Apple's heart was breaking as she watched the tears stream down Pet's face. She found herself drawn to Pet's side, and climbed onto the bed beside her. "It will be all right. I promise."

Pet looked at her, distrust in her eyes, "What do you know about promises, Deb? You have always led the perfect life, without broken promises..." she stopped when Apple took her face in her hands.

Slowly she repeated, "It...will...be...all...right." Apple stared her down. "Apple Byrne does not make promises lightly."

Arte watched without speaking, letting Apple work to get through to Pet.
Go to Top of Page

blacksheepbrat64
SS novice field agent

USA
1798 Posts

Posted - 08/02/2007 :  04:58:40  Show Profile  Visit blacksheepbrat64's Homepage  Reply with Quote
Bess had spent a few hours with M/Jim and was beginning to think the same thing. This couldn't be the real Jim West. But she knew she had to stay on his good side until this could be figured out. Not knowing what had been going on with Pet, she headed back for the Diamond Tiger.

She snuck up the back way as she ususally did, and found Apple and Artie sitting with Pet.

Bess'How is she?'
Apple'Its been touch and go, where have you been?'

Signaling that she wanted to talk to Artie alone, Artie followed her out the door. Bess had written a short note to Apple explaining she'd explain everything to her when she finished talking to Artie.

Apple thought'What is going on?'

Artie followed Bess to a secluded spot and she began telling him the story.

(OOC----gotta go to work..will try to finish this up this morning)

BSB64
"If you want to keep that peaches and cream complexion, you'd better tell us how to open that elevator!"
Jim to Triste in TN Dr. Loveless Died

Go to Top of Page

kitana
SS novice field agent

1578 Posts

Posted - 08/02/2007 :  07:41:49  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
Kit made it to the hotel and checked on Pidge she was glad to see Jeremy was looking out for her.

"Has anyone seen Jim?"

"The real or fake one?"

"THe fake one."

"Not for awhile now and come to think of it we haven't seem bess either. How is Pet?"

"She is going through withdrawels, but she will be fine Pidge. I am going to go see if I can find bess." She nodded to both of them and left. She headed back toward the Diamond Tiger, and made her way around back. She walked up the stairs and knocked on apple's door she went in and shut the door behind her she saw that apple had been crying.

"Apple Whats wrong?"

Artie, "Come one step closer and I'll misspell your name!"
Go to Top of Page

blacksheepbrat64
SS novice field agent

USA
1798 Posts

Posted - 08/02/2007 :  09:40:46  Show Profile  Visit blacksheepbrat64's Homepage  Reply with Quote
After meeting in the secluded alley, Bess pulled out a cufflink out of her pocket.

Artie'What is this?'
Bess'This fell out of Jim's pocket this afternoon, when I asked him why it said 'M' he said it belonged to his mothers family and their last name was Morgan.'
Artie'Bess, Jim's mothers maiden name was Conrad.'
Bess'Just what I thought, this is a fake Jim, and for some reason he claims he's madly in love with me. He's kissed me, left me notes, and took me out on a picnic today. I went along to check it out. He told me that the fake Jim was with all of you here.'
Artie'Where do you think the real Jim is?'
Bess'I don't know, but since I believe this fake one trust me, I can find out.'
Artie'I'll do what I can to help, you know I know Jim better than anyone, is there anyway you could really tell them apart besides gestures?'
Bess'Uh...'
Bess's face reddened.
Artie'Ok Bess, see what you can find I know what you mean.'
Bess'Come on, I promised Kit I'd help with Pet, I know alot about nursing from running away from home and helping the wounded.'
Artie'You?'
Bess'Its a long story, I'll tell you when we have more time.'

Bess and Artie headed back to check on Pet.

BSB64
"If you want to keep that peaches and cream complexion, you'd better tell us how to open that elevator!"
Jim to Triste in TN Dr. Loveless Died

Go to Top of Page

kitana
SS novice field agent

1578 Posts

Posted - 08/02/2007 :  09:57:07  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
Kit looked at Apple when she didn't answer she walkd over to her "Apple are you ok?"
Kit had genuine concern in her eyes "Apple I know we started off on the wrong path but I would like to correct that let me help, if I can."

Kit waited for her to answer while she checked on Pet.

Go to Top of Page

nittanyapple
SS senior field agent

USA
8570 Posts

Posted - 08/02/2007 :  10:08:15  Show Profile  Visit nittanyapple's Homepage  Reply with Quote
"I have been through this before, Kitana. My brother...well...I just know what is going to happen." Apple looked at Kit with tears in her eyes. "Kent didn't do this with drugs, and he is much better off. There are many who died using the prescribed method." She looked at Kit for a long while, both keeping silent.

"She could die anyway Kit, I know that. I have witnessed the withdrawal in my brother, and others in the hospital with him. It gets WORSE." She burst into tears. "I know that you and I have not been on the best of terms, but we need to remember that we are a team and we have to work together. We will be all right."

Apple patted Kit in the arm, then sat on the bed next to Pet again, pushing her hair from her sleeping face.
Go to Top of Page

Artiespet
SS senior field agent

USA
5113 Posts

Posted - 08/02/2007 :  11:01:44  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
Pet slowly opened her eyes as she felt someone touching her. She looked around frantically her eyes not focused on her surroundings. She pushed Apple away and tried to curl herself into a ball. Her back began to spasm and she flailed wildly. Kit held her down while Apple talked soothingly to her but she knew they were getting nowhere and it saddened her.

“Kit, we need one of the guys. It’s going to take a male voice to bring her out of this…if we aren’t too late,” Apple whispered and Kit stared at her.

“What do you mean?” Kit asked.

“Pet doesn’t like to be touched and especially not by a woman. Seems male voices get through to her much better. Artie made strides with her that you nor I could ever have made.” Apple told her.

“Well as a doctor I can’t just sit here and do nothing.” Kit was beside herself.

“Unfortunately that is all we CAN do. This part she has to go through herself we can only be here and let her know she’s not alone. I’ll go find one of the men to sit with her for a bit.” Apple told Kit as she crossed the room and quietly left.

Kit sat watching her friend, hating this aspect of being a doctor. What good does it do to be a doctor if you can’t help your friends when they need it most? Kit thought as she applied another cold compress to Pet’s head.

Agents! Ya can't live with them. And Admin takes a rather dim view to ya blowing em up.
Go to Top of Page

nittanyapple
SS senior field agent

USA
8570 Posts

Posted - 08/02/2007 :  11:14:18  Show Profile  Visit nittanyapple's Homepage  Reply with Quote
Apple marched across the dusty street to the Asbury Hotel, where the other agents were staying. She felt the stares of the townspeople, who knew that she was a showgirl at the Diamond Tiger. Whew, how do those girls do this all of the time?

As she entered the hotel she told the man behind the desk that she needed to see her uncle, who was with her cousin upstairs. He gave h er a disdainful look, then sent the bellboy up to Pidge's room with the message for Jeremy.

He came down the stairs two at a time, "Fleur, what is it?" he asked as he took her by the arm and steered her outside. Briefly she told him that Pet needed a male to help her through her withdrawal, because of what had happened with her mother. Jeremy nodded. "Where is everyone else?"

"Arte is working on the case, because Bess has a lead. Jim is off doing Lord knows what." she looked at him. "This is so hard, trying to help Pet and keep up my end of the investigation..." she covered her eyes as the tears fell. Jeremy comforted her as they continued into the Tiger and up the stairs. "It will all work out, honey, don't you worry."
Go to Top of Page

Artiespet
SS senior field agent

USA
5113 Posts

Posted - 08/02/2007 :  11:21:34  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
Jeremy entered the room at a run followed by Apple. He crossed to the bed looking to Apple.

“What do I need to do?” He asked without hesitation.

“You need to talk to her. Get her to hear you. You are her superior order her to snap out of this.” Apple informed him.

“What? I can’t do that!” Jeremy looked at her in shock.

“Trust me, Jeremy. It’s the only way…if you can’t get through to her we’ll lose her.”

Jeremy moved to stand beside Pet’s bed. He looked down at her and closed his eyes in a silent prayer.

“Pet, I need you to listen to me. You need to snap out of this. You need to fight this…do you hear me? PET!” Jeremy yelled at her and Kit jumped up to stop him.

“Kit, no. You need to let him do this. I know it’s hard but trust me…it has to be this way if we want her to make it.” Apple held Kit back and pulled her to the chaise lounge and sat down with her.

Go to Top of Page

nittanyapple
SS senior field agent

USA
8570 Posts

Posted - 08/02/2007 :  11:30:36  Show Profile  Visit nittanyapple's Homepage  Reply with Quote
"Kit, you have to stop. You are a brilliant doctor, but Pet needs care from people who want to be her friends first." she looked over at Jeremy who was still trying to get through to Pet. "Your medications will not help her get rid of the demons that are haunting her. She needs to confront them this way, not hide behind the drugs."

Tears are streaming down Apple's face as she talks, and Kit notices this in wonder.

Apple continues, "I may be just a debutante in the eyes of that woman over there lying in that bed, but I will NOT let her go through this nightmare alone!"

~Apple~
The Apple of Artemus Gordon's eye
Go to Top of Page

kitana
SS novice field agent

1578 Posts

Posted - 08/02/2007 :  12:03:31  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
Kit Looked at Apple and shoved her off and hissed at her with almost an animalistic growl "Don't you tell me how to be a friend Deb. I know she needs someone who can help but if we don't keep cold compresses on her to cool her down the fever associated with the withdrawel with fry her brain you have to care for the body as well as the soul. You should know that."

Kit walked over to pet and as Jeremy did his thing she tried to keep the cold compresses on her.

Go to Top of Page

Pidgeon
SS novice field agent

2666 Posts

Posted - 08/02/2007 :  13:11:18  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
Pidge has been lying in bed for too long. She throws back the blankets and sits up. ohhh. She raises her hand to her head to stop the pounding. Her other hand goes to her stomach. This is not a good day. A headache and nausea. Lovely. She pushes herself off the bed.

"Have to find Bess," She thinks to herself. She looks around and finds her clothes. Getting dressed, she throws some water on her face, runs a brush through her hair and checks the mirror.

"Death warmed over." She thinks grimly. "Let's go find out what's happening. Have to warn Bess."

"Any scene can be more freshly and clearly seen when it is seen upside down." G.K. Chesterton
Go to Top of Page

nittanyapple
SS senior field agent

USA
8570 Posts

Posted - 08/02/2007 :  14:00:13  Show Profile  Visit nittanyapple's Homepage  Reply with Quote
Apple is frustrated with Kitana's opinion of her. "Jeremy, I have to get ready for the review tonight, please take care of her." Angrily she leaves Pet's room and goes to change.

This assignment is more than she bargained for, what with the profession she had to hide out in, Kitana was back and still had a grudge of some sort, and now Pet's withdrawal symptoms...it could kill her!

And Pet didn't even like Apple all that much, called her Deb, thinking that she was a stuck up snob getting whatever she wanted from her daddy's money.

Yes, she got whatever she wanted, just like Kent got addicted to morphine because of his daddy's money...please, it was the job!! The blasted Secret Service. Apple was of a mind to just chuck the whole thing and get out. She had enough information for the rest of the team to go on without her, and she would be safe from Louella's 'Private Parties'. She and Jeremy had still not figured out how to get around that, and Fleur was scheduled for a party on that Saturday evening.

Apple sighed as she put on yet another revealing dance costume and rouged her cheeks. DANG BOOTS!! she thought as she used the metal rod to fasten the tiny buttons.

Checking herself in the mirror one last time, she left the room and locked it. Peeking into Pets room she saw that her partner was awake. Hopefully a good sign. She quietly closed the door and headed downstairs to the bar.

"Jake! A whiskey to start the evening off right!" she laughed boisterously, showing elation that she did not feel. Quickly she downed the amber liquid, and asked for another. Smelling the smoke of a cigarette she looked to the other end of the bar, where Rilla, another younger dancer, was standing.

"Rilla, can you spare one of those for me?" Apple smiled sweetly at the other girl as the other dancers started to swarm into the main room of the saloon. Customers would be in soon, and she just wanted to forget the commotion that had happened upstairs.
Go to Top of Page

Pidgeon
SS novice field agent

2666 Posts

Posted - 08/02/2007 :  14:45:31  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
Pidge steps out of the hotel. Man, where is everybody? She hears the raucous sound coming from the Diamond Tiger and she grimaces. "I hate smarmy," she thinks to herself.

"At least I know that's where one person is." Pidge picks up her skirts and crosses over the dirt road. She pushes the swinging doors open and walks in. Smoke, loud noise and alcohol greet her.

*Cough cough cough* (smarmy!)

Over by the bar is Fleur/Apple smoking a cig and chug-a-luggin' whiskey as if they were going to quit makin' it real soon.

Pidge shakes her head. What a sight. A couple of the customers were looking at Pidge with curiosity. She did not fit in here. A school marm in a brothel!! What next??

Pidge takes a deep breath and walks over to Apple. Rilla and the other dancers looked at her as if she had walked through the cow manure before she came in.

Fleur/Apple noticed Pidge and asked, "Say, honey. What are you doin' here? Lookin' for someone?"

Pidge grabbed her arm and whispered revealing how ticked off she was. "Look, Fleur. I don't have the time (her stomach got very queesy) nor the patience to make chit chat with you here. You got to come with me. Now."

"Whoa!! Who died and made you Queen of the Jungle, Miss Prissy? (she picks up her drink) I'll go where and when I choose. (she turns her back on her) And I don't chose."

"Any scene can be more freshly and clearly seen when it is seen upside down." G.K. Chesterton
Go to Top of Page

Pidgeon
SS novice field agent

2666 Posts

Posted - 08/02/2007 :  14:50:46  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
Pidge holds her stomach. "Look, Fleur. You can come with me now or...(she holds her mouth with one hand) you can deal with me here but I can guarantee you you're not going to like it here."

Rilla made a face at Pidge. "Fleur, honey. Get her out of here. She looks like she's going to be sick any minute. Take her out before Louella shows up or there'll be hell to pay."

Fleur/Apple shoots a disgusted look at Pidge and tells her to wait outside while she gets her wrap.

Go to Top of Page

Pidgeon
SS novice field agent

2666 Posts

Posted - 08/02/2007 :  14:52:21  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
quote:
Originally posted by nittanyapple

A secret service archivist/librarian debutante in a brotheL?

OOC: Means you're a good actress? Snerk

Go to Top of Page

nittanyapple
SS senior field agent

USA
8570 Posts

Posted - 08/02/2007 :  14:56:07  Show Profile  Visit nittanyapple's Homepage  Reply with Quote
Sure am! REAL GOOD !!!

~Apple~
The Apple of Artemus Gordon's eye
Go to Top of Page

Pidgeon
SS novice field agent

2666 Posts

Posted - 08/02/2007 :  15:01:01  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
Pidge cannot get out of that place fast enough. She's not completely well yet and the smells of liquor, cigs and smelly smarmy men were getting to her.

She waited outside until Fleur/Apple came out. Apple was known for holding her liquor but she sure was acting funny. If Pidge didn't know better she would have sworn she was drunk.

Pidge told Apple quickly that there was an imposter working among them and Bess could be in danger. She told her about the fake Jim. Apple caught on real quick what was happening and told her to go find Artie for help and instructions.

For appearances' sake Pidge berated Apple in front of anyone who would listen, claiming that she was taking her man from her.

Apple laughed and told Pidge that if she couldn't keep her man then she must not be much of a woman.

On and on they continued, higher and higher rose the women's voices until a shrill Pidge screamed at Fleur/Apple to stay away from her man, Artemus Gordon.

Pidge then slapped Apple across the face and strode off before she could react. (Apple got a kick out of this because Pidge can't slap worth beans. )

Go to Top of Page

Pidgeon
SS novice field agent

2666 Posts

Posted - 08/02/2007 :  15:08:03  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
quote:
Originally posted by nittanyapple

snerksnerksnerksnerk sure pidge, give him away! and really if you can;t keep him at home...

OOC: Don't. Give. Me. Anymore ideas (than I already have). Snerk Snerk.

Go to Top of Page

Pidgeon
SS novice field agent

2666 Posts

Posted - 08/02/2007 :  15:13:49  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
Apple rubbed her jaw and walked back into the Diamond Tiger. Louella had heard the yelling and approved.

"Atta girl, Fleur. (she patted her on the back) Keep them men comin back for more and make sure they bring their money with 'em."

Fleur looked at Louella and inwardly rolled her eyes.

Go to Top of Page

nittanyapple
SS senior field agent

USA
8570 Posts

Posted - 08/02/2007 :  15:20:01  Show Profile  Visit nittanyapple's Homepage  Reply with Quote
The other dancers laughed as Fleur approached, grinning broadly. "Did you see that little thing? She can't hit the broad side of a barn..." she let the cliche' go unsaid.

"Which one is she talkin' 'bout Fleur? Which is hers? He here now?" Rilla asked. Apple merely shook her head, then said, "Don't pay that bird no nevermind. She ain't got no man that would show his face in here!" Besides, Arte was like a brother to her.

Apple turned over the new information in her mind. Interesting that she hadn't seen James since he left to investigate. Now she knew why.

Snapping her garter to a higher point on her thigh, Apple sauntered over to the bar and made small talk with Jake until showtime.
Go to Top of Page

nittanyapple
SS senior field agent

USA
8570 Posts

Posted - 08/02/2007 :  16:11:45  Show Profile  Visit nittanyapple's Homepage  Reply with Quote
Later that evening Apple was surprised when an old man dressed in ragged but clean clothes sauntered up to her and started chatting her up. Being a sociable girl, Apple reciprocated.

"Well missy, you're a mite pretty thing. Whachou doin' workin' here at the Tiger? You should be married and havin' youngins!" His smile reached his rich brown eyes, and Apple knew that it was Arte. "I'll be around down here tonight. Jeremy is with Pet for now. We need to get in that office," he whispered under his breath.

"I'm Mojave Mike, missy. Pleased to make your acquaintance." Apple dimpled at her friend, then, "Fleur, Mike, my name is Fleur."

"Fleur? Like a blossom, that kind of Fleur?" Apple laughed at Arte's joke then showed him to a seat.
Go to Top of Page

kitana
SS novice field agent

1578 Posts

Posted - 08/02/2007 :  16:32:19  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
Kit felt bad for snapping at Apple but she didn't know what else to do. Yes she was a Doctor first and formost but she also cared deeply about her friends. She may not know much about the withdrawel syptoms but she knew enough to know that if they didn't keep Pet cool no matter how much she wanted to live her body would shut down. She had seen that often enough.

"Jeremy, please keep her cool your voice seems to be calming her we must try and keep her still."

He nodded "Where are you going?"

"To find apple and see what is going on and see what bess is up to."

Kit went into Apples things and changed into a serving girls outfit it was knee length and black its straps were black lace and very low cut she put on the shoes wich were a bit tight and putting her hair up she added a few feathers and made her way down the back stairs and she left and walked into the front door suntered up to the bar and spoke. "Hey cutie I am looking for a job got any openings?"

Go to Top of Page

nittanyapple
SS senior field agent

USA
8570 Posts

Posted - 08/02/2007 :  16:38:53  Show Profile  Visit nittanyapple's Homepage  Reply with Quote
Apple spotted Kitana from across the room where she was chatting with a group of gentlemen, and other dancers. The girls were letting them spend their money, buying them drinks.

What is she doing? Apple shook her head, then headed over to the bar. "Jake, Louella needs you to get some more bottles of the bubbly outta storage." Apple got rid of the barkeep. "What are you doing here? And why did you go through my things?" she whispered. She didn't trust herself around Kitana right now.
Go to Top of Page

kitana
SS novice field agent

1578 Posts

Posted - 08/02/2007 :  17:46:05  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
"Listen Apple we need to get to the bottom of this and I didn't have any clothes.. that fit the part. Did you know you have small feet."
Smiling at apple she could see she wasn't amuzed. "Things got a little heated upstairs we are all trying to look out for pet. and I know the withdrawel syptoms I have seen them a time or two. But that is beside the point Jim is missing and Bess is in danger trying to find him. I figure this way I could cause a distraction."

Go to Top of Page

nittanyapple
SS senior field agent

USA
8570 Posts

Posted - 08/02/2007 :  18:08:51  Show Profile  Visit nittanyapple's Homepage  Reply with Quote
Apple was fuming. "Kitty, you had better go find something else to do, because so help me if you ruin what trust Jeremy and I have built up here..." She spotted Arte out of the corner of her eye. Catching his glance she nodded him over.

"Ma'am?" Mike looked at Apple, who answered, "This is Kitty, Mike she needs to find some information, and I think that you can help her." Mike nodded and led Kitty out of the saloon.

Kit was mad for being led away like a bad child, and she is kicking at him. "WHOA, WHOA! Miss Kitana...you need to not kick your supierior officer." Kit stopped, realizing that it was Arte. "I'm sorry but she really makes me angry!"

"I know, Kitana, but she was right, you can't just walk in and destroy that trust she and jeremy have built in there. Louella would have them killed!" Kit was still angry.
Go to Top of Page

kitana
SS novice field agent

1578 Posts

Posted - 08/02/2007 :  18:18:56  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
Kit elbowed him hard in the gut. He doubled over. "I am not yours or anyone elses Kitty. Name is Melody and I am just looking for a job." she walked back in and spun apple around. "I don't know who you are lady but unless you run this establishment you don't have me escorted out by your men. I am enough oh a lady not to give private parties. It may be where the money is but its not worth my soul."

Kit walked back to the bar and ordered a drink

Go to Top of Page

nittanyapple
SS senior field agent

USA
8570 Posts

Posted - 08/02/2007 :  18:25:46  Show Profile  Visit nittanyapple's Homepage  Reply with Quote
Apple hauled off and punched Kitana in the mouth. The saloon erupted in action. Arte got out of the way so as not to blow his cover. Louella came storming in to find her star dancer in a fist fight with a girl she had never seen before.

"FLeur!!" She grabbed Apple around the waist and dragged her away from Kit. "GEt that girl outta here. If she works for me, she doesn't anymore!" Louella yelled out to her bouncer.

Fleur was dragged to Louella's office where it took her a minute to unlock the door. Apple started to calm down, she was about to get into the inner sanctum.
Go to Top of Page
Page: of 20 Previous Topic Topic Next Topic  
Previous Page | Next Page
 New Topic  Reply to Topic
 Printer Friendly
Jump To:
THE WILD WILD WEST @ wildwildwest.org © WildWildWest.org - Third Side of the Coin Go To Top Of Page
Snitz Forums 2000