Printer Friendly
Previous Page | Next Page
Author Previous Topic Topic Next Topic
Page: of 20

kitana
SS novice field agent

1578 Posts

Posted - 07/27/2007 :  12:15:06  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
Kit sat at a table and looked at the people in the church several of the women had come to thank her for helping but she simply smiled and would tell them the real help came from the others who had risked thier lives to get the recipe and the antidote. She had made sure evey healthy person in town had been given imunization. She took a moment to sit down when she herad Jim speaking to someone.

"Well, Artie welcome back to the land of the living."

"Jim do you mind telling me what happened I feel like i have been hit my a train."

Kit Spoke "You were infected by the counterfeit money with a very deadly virus. Thanks to our friends you will be."

Jim looked at her "And you, your knowledge kept alot of people alive until the medicine could be found"

She dropped her head "It wasn't nearly knowledgeable enough. More faces to add to that nightmare i am afraid."

THey both looked at her in silence and a week Artemus spoke first "Kitana, when was the last time you slept?"

"Oh not really sure but you just rest now and keep taking the medicine and you will be good as new soon." The others were finally comming around and Kit was relieved. She stood and was makeing her final rounds when Jim came up behind her she turned to lok at him.
"I owe you."
"You don't owe me anything Jim."
"thank you, you seem to be very talented."
"Not enough, but I do what I can I will find away to deal with this as I have so many other things."
SHe moved to go check on someone else staggered and fell. JIm caught her and helped her to the floor he could see her eyes were distant.
"Kit, Kitana!" she didn't respond.
"Agent montgomery" At that she snaped out of it
"Yes Sir!?"her stare was distant as if not recognizing him.
"Kitana, Are you ok?"
"Yes Sir nothing a little R&R can't handle, been a rough week to many men have died and so many wounded. I have them burying those that died now and burning the rags. I am sorry sir about your son I did the best I could his injuries were to great."
Jim Shook her Gently "Kitana its me Jim."
She looked at him and it all just came into focus "Jim," She sat up and started to stand.
"Kitana, I think you should rest."
"No time to much to do." She looked back at him "I am tired"
Milly came up to her "Kit it is over everyone will be fine now you can rest."
She looked at her and nodded but new sleep would not come easy.

Artie, "Come one step closer and I'll misspell your name!"
Go to Top of Page

Artiespet
SS senior field agent

USA
5113 Posts

Posted - 07/27/2007 :  12:21:57  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
Pet looked from Fleur to the plate and back again. Then she sighed and pulled the plate over and began to eat. She's got that far away look in her eye Kit warned us about,Fleur thought as she watched Pet pick at her food, eating some.

"Deb, just what is it that you think you know?" Pet eyed her curiously.

"Let's start with what is in those evelopes Uncle Sol deliverd to you from Kit." Fleur was glaring at Pet.

"I'd rather not, if you don't mind." Pet replied taking a bite of chicken.

"I think I know and, Pet, morphine is nothing to mess around with. It nearly ruined my brothers life and almost cost him his career." Pet did a double take and started at her for a long moment.

"Right now I have no choice, Deb. No good deed goes unpunished, eh." Pet shrugged her shoulders, hiding the wince which did not go unnoticed by her partner.

Pet sat quietly eating, secretly glad she was it had been a few days. Fleur watched her eat noting the pained look in her eyes.

"Pet, this mission can't be so important that you're willing to live on morphine. Maybe if you talked about it Jeremy and I could find a way to help." She gave Pet an opening and hoped she would take it.

"I don't want anyone's help." Pet snapped.

"No you wouldn't...but there comes a time when you NEED help. Pet I've been watching you and unless I miss my guess you've had an injury recently that isn't healing." Pet just stared at her so she continued.

"I know the signs...you're becoming addicted. Same thing happened to my brother and if it weren't for good friends he'd not be here now."

"I don't have friends." Pet stated.

"You do you just don't want to see them. Pet, it's time you opened your eyes and saw that not everyone is like the people you grew up with."

"I am never in one place long enough to form attachments...always been better that way. Deb, you are just too flipping smart for your own good."

Agents! Ya can't live with them. And Admin takes a rather dim view to ya blowing em up.
Go to Top of Page

Artiespet
SS senior field agent

USA
5113 Posts

Posted - 07/27/2007 :  12:23:39  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
“Pet, what is wrong with you? I know you’re in a lot of pain but what happened to cause it?” Fleur asked and Pet sighed and pushed the plate away having eaten about half.

“One day I was on the road between towns and this carriage rode past me at breakneck speed. Right behind it was some guys on horseback shooting at them. After they shot the driver off the stage I stopped to see if I could help him.” Pet paused thinking back to that day.

“He was done in. He told me it was Grant they were after and to help him. The guy made me promise and I never back out on a promise. I rode up to them and did my best to stop the carriage.”

“While Grant was getting out of the carriage I took two of them out and the third went to shoot him. I put myself in the way and got a bullet in the back for my troubles…it’s still in there.” Pet shrugged as she picked up her drug laced drink and sipped it.

Agents! Ya can't live with them. And Admin takes a rather dim view to ya blowing em up.
Go to Top of Page

blacksheepbrat64
SS novice field agent

USA
1798 Posts

Posted - 07/27/2007 :  12:40:42  Show Profile  Visit blacksheepbrat64's Homepage  Reply with Quote
Bess looked at the rolling countryside through the stagecoach window.

M/J'Bess you look tired.'
Bess'Not really.'
M/J'Come on Bess, I know you are.'
Bess'Ok, maybe for just a minute.'

Bess closed her eyes a moment and drifted off to sleep.
Then it happpened. The stagecoach's wheels hit some rocks, the driver couldn't get the stagecoach straight. The coach turned over about 2 times.

M/J didn't lose conciouness, neither did the driver. They glanced at Bess. There was a bump on her head and she was out cold.

BSB64
"If you want to keep that peaches and cream complexion, you'd better tell us how to open that elevator!"
Jim to Triste in TN Dr. Loveless Died

Go to Top of Page

nittanyapple
SS senior field agent

USA
8570 Posts

Posted - 07/27/2007 :  12:42:56  Show Profile  Visit nittanyapple's Homepage  Reply with Quote
Apple watched Pet for a moment, then noticed Lucky Lou watching them. "How long ago? I don't remember that particular occurance regarding POTUS." She glanced over at Louella again.

Pet noticed. "Get back to work Fleur, you got a big show tonight." Fleur finished her drink, stubbed her cigarette out under her boot, and rejoined the dancers.

Pet sighed. So the deb knew something about what she was going through. Well.
Go to Top of Page

blacksheepbrat64
SS novice field agent

USA
1798 Posts

Posted - 07/27/2007 :  13:19:46  Show Profile  Visit blacksheepbrat64's Homepage  Reply with Quote
M/Jim set the coach back upright. Bess began to stir. Her vision was just a little fuzzy, where was she? Then M/Jim came into her view and she remembered.

M/Jim helped her to her feet and back on the coach. Even with the accident, the coach was still in good shape, it could get them to Thortonville.

M/Jim'Are you ok Bess?'
Bess'Yes, I'm fine.'
M/Jim looked at the bruise on her head.
M/Jim'What about that?' He touched the bruise on her forehead. Bess winced in pain.
Bess'Its just a bump, I'll be fine.'
M/Jim'Well when we get to town I want you to have that checked.'
Bess'I'm fine, really,'
M/Jim'That's an order.'
Bess'Yes, sir.

And the coach continued to Thortonville.

BSB64
"If you want to keep that peaches and cream complexion, you'd better tell us how to open that elevator!"

Go to Top of Page

blacksheepbrat64
SS novice field agent

USA
1798 Posts

Posted - 07/27/2007 :  13:49:54  Show Profile  Visit blacksheepbrat64's Homepage  Reply with Quote
Bess's head was hurting very bad. Any postion she turned it, it hurt.
M/Jim noticed she was in pain.

M/Jim'Are you sure you're ok?'
Bess'I think so, my head hurts really bad.'

M/Jim walked to the other side of the coach where Bess was sitting. He took off his jacket and folded it into a pillow shape.
M/Jim'Here try this till we get to town. Its ok, you can put your head here on my shoulder.'
Bess leaned on M/Jim's shoulder and closed her eyes for a moment.

M/Jim looked at her. No, this couldn't be happening. But it was, he was falling in love with her. That would be it, he'd make her love him and they'd own the Secret Service together.

BSB64

Go to Top of Page

nittanyapple
SS senior field agent

USA
8570 Posts

Posted - 07/27/2007 :  16:52:25  Show Profile  Visit nittanyapple's Homepage  Reply with Quote
Apple was in her room changing into her costume for her debut as a featured dancer. The pink outfit was just a little much for her. The skirt was barely touching her thighs, although it did hang down to her knees in the back, as the other one had. Flowered garters peeked out from the skirt, holding up blue and cream stockings that covered her legs, and ribbons festooned the bustle and shoulders.

(Seen at this link http://www.lafnmoon.com/saloon_girl.htm)

If Mother would see me like this she would have a coniption. She was busily fastening the buttons on the white boots when Jeremy knocked.

"Come on in, " she called. She looked up into the angry face of Jeremy who slammed the door behind him. "What is the matter?"

"What is the matter? You are askin' for trouble, that is what is the matter!" he was red in the face. "Why is this door unlocked?"

Apple stood to face him, and he turned away at the sight of her miniscule costume. "Jer...Uncle Sol, I am sorry. It won't happen again." She put her arm through his. "Now what are you doing up here anyway? Visiting one of the other girls?" her grin was mischevious.

"Of course not," he sputtered. "I can't even look at you in that get up..." he reddened around his collar. "No, Louella was looking for you. Wanted to make sure you are where you belong. Did you talk to Pet today? Any idea of her plans?"

"Yeah,she was going to try to infiltrate the cabin she is to not be near for any reason. She may need back up. You could go with her later, while I'm onstage. I won't need protected while I'm working tonight."

Jeremy wondered if this was a good idea. The three of them only had each other..."I don't like it Fleur, not one bit. Where is your gun in that outfit?" She showed him the knife she had tucked in her boot, and the general location of her derringer. "Ah, I...uhm...er...see." Laughing at Jeremy, Apple opened the door and the two of them left the room.
Go to Top of Page

kitana
SS novice field agent

1578 Posts

Posted - 07/27/2007 :  17:10:49  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
Kit was sitting at her makeshift desk and she was reexamining some of the freshly printed money. Nothing at all show any signs of what was going on. It was getting late, Jim wa feeling better and she figured by tomorrow he would ride out to help the others he didn't like bess and pidge in Captian's Ridge by themselves. Artie was resting his fever gone but he was stll very tired. Kit picked up a bottle of medicine and walked over to him. Slowly she sat down and woke the older man. "Artemus?"

"Uhmm What" he looked at her "Oh no note that again."

"Yes mister you have three more doses to take."

Artemus crinkled up his nose at the spoonful and reluctantly took it Jim was laughing at his partner until Kit turned to him.
"What I feel fine."
"I know but this is your last hopefully i will check you again in the morning"
Artemus was grinning at Jim and kit heard a familiar voice.
"Miss Mongomery, I want to thank you."
"Thank me sheriff when we have the people who did this in custody."
"Do you have any leads."
Jim spoke as Kit sat leaning up against the wall she was so tired but her worry for pet kept her awake.
"Yes and we have other agents on that I am planning on joing two of them tomorrow if t he Dr here gives me cleareance."
"Only if you strong enough .. and mr. gordon absolutly not and that goes for you too sheriff" she said although her eyes remained closed.

Go to Top of Page

Artiespet
SS senior field agent

USA
5113 Posts

Posted - 07/27/2007 :  18:06:38  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
Pet was sitting at a table talking to Lucky Lou when she saw Sol and Fleur coming down the stairs. She nodded to LL and told her she would take Sol out and "explain" LL's system to him. Pet wouldn't do it here so as not to arouse suspicion. LL leaves and goes to the back.

Sol hugs his niece and she pushes him in the direction of Pet’s table. As he approaches, he sees Pet pour another envelope into her drink and down it. Frowning, he didn’t even bother to be invited he just sat down.

“Pet,” he said stoically, “taking that stuff a lot aren’t you?”

“Whatever keeps me going. Don’t lecture me, okay? I ate.” Pet indicated the half empty plate on the table.

“Maybe you need to see a doctor,” Jeremy said quietly.

“Been there done that.” Was all Pet would say on the matter.

“I need to take you to the edge of town. Lucky Lou thinks you need to learn a lesson about what happens to people who try to cheat her.” Pet looked at him.

“Ahh…well we wouldn’t want to disappoint the lady so what do you say we get going?” Sol watched as Pet stiffly and slowly rose, trying to hide the grimace.

Go to Top of Page

Artiespet
SS senior field agent

USA
5113 Posts

Posted - 07/27/2007 :  18:35:17  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
Pet and Sol rode away from the saloon and headed toward the edge of town. They dismounted, Jeremy rushing to help when Pet’s legs collapsed. He looked at her concerned, but Pet pulled away.

“There’s a window in the back we can look through there.” Pet wouldn’t meet his gaze as they made their way around the building.

“That old woman…she’s putting the virus on the money,” Pet whispered.

“Look at the pile of money! There must be almost a million dollars there. They must plan on spreading their operation all over the country.” Jeremy surmised.

“You know we can’t let this happen.” Pet grinned evilly.

“Whatever you have in mind, Pet, it will have to wait until we bring them down.” Jeremy admonished her.

“Yeah, that’s a shame, I have more than enough explosives to take this dump out right now,” Jeremy did a double take.

“You carry explosives around with you?”

“Doesn’t everyone?” Pet deadpanned, Jeremy shook his head.

“We need to get back. And we’ve got to get word to Jim and the others about what’s going on here.”

“I’ll ride over to Miner's Rock and tell the agents there.” Pet told him as they crept away from the shack and back to their horses.

“Pet, maybe I should go. You shouldn’t be riding…”

Pet looked at him, said nothing and started to turn away. She suddenly turned back and before Jeremy knew what was happening, her fist flew toward him and struck him on the jaw, knocking him down. Jeremy got up, dusted himself off and glared at her.

“What was that for?” He barked at her.

“You’re supposed to be taught a lesson and I have a job to keep. When you get back tell Apple what we found. I’ll head for Miner's Rock. I’ll be back by morning.” Pet turned her horse and rode away, leaving Jeremy shaking his head.

Go to Top of Page

nittanyapple
SS senior field agent

USA
8570 Posts

Posted - 07/27/2007 :  19:16:18  Show Profile  Visit nittanyapple's Homepage  Reply with Quote
As Apple approached the stage a man approached her. She recognized the man as the one who had watched her go upstairs the night before. "Hi sugar, what can I do for you tonight?" she batted her false eyelashes at him.

He was drunk, she could smell liquor all over him. "I was hopin' you'd say that!" he lunged at her, grabbing her in a tight embrace, then kissing her sloppily. She pushed him away, then pulled her derringer on him.

"Try it again," her green eyes were flashing angrily as she wiped her face with her hand. He looked at her wide eyed, and put his hands in the air.

"Sor...sor...sorry lady, really, don't sh-shoot me!" he was terrified of her.

"See that it doesn't happen again. And tell your friends." She put the gun away. "Move on now. No private parties."
Go to Top of Page

nittanyapple
SS senior field agent

USA
8570 Posts

Posted - 07/27/2007 :  19:44:42  Show Profile  Visit nittanyapple's Homepage  Reply with Quote
Jeremy walked through the side door of the saloon and saw Apple being accosted by one of the men he had been talking to the night before. As he rushed in he saw that she was holding her own against the man, so he held back, waiting just in case he was needed.

Apple put her derringer away and the man ran toward Jeremy, who grabbed him. "Leave my niece alone. See this bruise? Louella had this done to me for planning private parties without her consent." The drunk took a look, then plunged head first through the door and out into the alley. Jeremy chuckled, thinking to himself, Thanks Pet. Something good came from you cold cocking me after all.

~Apple~
The Apple of Artemus Gordon's eye
Go to Top of Page

blacksheepbrat64
SS novice field agent

USA
1798 Posts

Posted - 07/27/2007 :  19:54:50  Show Profile  Visit blacksheepbrat64's Homepage  Reply with Quote
Bess opened her eyes and raised her head.
Bess'Uh, Jim, sorry, I didn't mean to sleep on you.'
M/Jim'Bess, its ok really.'

He looked into her eyes and couldn't help himself. He gave her a long passionate kiss. Bess responded but then caught herself. She couldn't do this.

Bess'Jim, we can't do this.'
M/Jim'Bess, I'm sorry I usually don't do this.'

Bess closed her eyes and rubbed her head. Her head still hurt very badly.
M/Jim'We've got to get you to a doctor when we get to town, we should be there in about 30 minutes.'

They settled back for the ride to town.

BSB64

Go to Top of Page

Artiespet
SS senior field agent

USA
5113 Posts

Posted - 07/27/2007 :  20:12:07  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
Pet rode toward Miner’s Rock to tell her fellow agents what she had found. She went into the church to find Mr. West and Mr. Gordon. She found West seated near Gordon and she approached them quietly in case Gordon was asleep. Jim looked up and saw her coming.

She passed between the beds working her way over and tried to side step a man sitting beside his wife and her legs buckled. Jim jumped up and caught her and helped her over to the chair by Artie’s bed.

“Are you all right?” Artie asked concerned.

“Don’t worry about it…it’ll go away. I need to tell you what Mr. Pike and I found.” Pet was holding her back.

“There’s a shack out by the edge of Thorntonville they put the virus on the money there,” Pet paused her eyes frantically searching for Kit.

“They are planning a full scale counterfeiting operation from there…they must have close to a million dollars in that shack. I was thinking that after this is settled I’ll head back there and blow the place up. That virus needs to be destroyed.”

“Mr. Gordon you rest and I’ll head back to Thorntonville,” Pet sighed.

“Jim,” Artie looked at him imploringly, “she can’t…”

“I’ll be right back, I need to talk to Kit,” Pet pulled herself out of the chair and headed to the back of the building to Kit.

Go to Top of Page

Artiespet
SS senior field agent

USA
5113 Posts

Posted - 07/27/2007 :  20:15:17  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
"Kir," Pet said softly, not wanting to disturb her. "I have a problem the morphine isn't working any more. I have to take too much and even drinking whiskey isn't helping."

"I have to ride back to Thorntonville but I am having trouble getting my legs to work." Pet was worried.

Go to Top of Page

kitana
SS novice field agent

1578 Posts

Posted - 07/27/2007 :  20:19:53  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
Kit Turned to her and pet could see she was tired but she stood quickly and went to her friend. "pet the only thing I can do for you is to remove the bullet, one more ride and it may be to late. Your having trouble walking becuse the bullet is pressing against your spine. It is up to you all I can offer is you letting me remove the bullet. It is your only chance."

Go to Top of Page

blacksheepbrat64
SS novice field agent

USA
1798 Posts

Posted - 07/27/2007 :  20:28:39  Show Profile  Visit blacksheepbrat64's Homepage  Reply with Quote
Jim overheard the conversation. He knew that he could go with Pet and they could do it. Heck, he'd hold her up. At first, Pet bucked the idea, but that was the only way Kit would let them go. They both had to go together. Jim held Pet up on the way to the horse. There was no way he was letting her ride her horse alone. They mapped out the directions and headed for their destination.

Meanwhile, the stage pulled up with Bess and the faux Jim got out. As soon as Bess's feet hit the ground, severe diziness overcame her and she stumbled. M/Jim caught her. A man came by and asked if he could help.

Passerby'Sir, has she got the virus?'
M/Jim'Virus?'
Passerby'If she has it, you better get her over to the church, thats where the doctor is.'

M/Jim took Bess to the church, turning his head when he saw the real Jim. M/Jim walked in holding Bess up. Kit saw her immediately. What was Jim doing back in here with Bess?

BSB64

Go to Top of Page

Artiespet
SS senior field agent

USA
5113 Posts

Posted - 07/27/2007 :  20:31:35  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
Pet looked at Kit and thought about it.

“I can’t right now the mission comes first. I have to complete my mission or this whole ordeal doesn’t count. I’ll be ok we’ll walk our horses back and be here tomorrow I promise.”

“If you can’t give me more powders I’ll deal till morning.” Pet turns and heads back to Jim and Artie.

“Mr. West, are you ready? We need to leave.”

Go to Top of Page

kitana
SS novice field agent

1578 Posts

Posted - 07/27/2007 :  20:43:12  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
Kit looked at her. "You ride that horse tonight and you wont be able to walk to complete this mission.. and he is not well enouogh to leave till morning..."

They ignored her and she yelled at them. "FINE WHEN YOU TO FALL OFF YOUR HORSES DON"T COME GET ME!!! I WONT COME I HAVE BETTER THINGS TO DO."

Kit Saw Bess and Jim Come in she walked up to the false jim "WHAT IN BLAZES ARE YOU DOING HERE YOU ARE SUPPOSED TO BE WITH PET!!!!!"

She ignored him and went to bess She took her to a vacant cot and checked her over.She gave her some powders an looked up at the false jim "Go back and help pet, Bess has a concusion and I can't leave here I will need to wake her every hour for the rest of the night."
Kit sat on the cot keeping watch on bess she was worried about her friends. and she felt very helpless maybe she was failing as a Doctor and she thought more and more about the hangman's noose.

Go to Top of Page

blacksheepbrat64
SS novice field agent

USA
1798 Posts

Posted - 07/27/2007 :  20:56:11  Show Profile  Visit blacksheepbrat64's Homepage  Reply with Quote
M/Jim saw this as his way out. He stole a horse and began to follow Pet and the real Jim. He needed to log in all the information he could, so when the time was right, he'd be able to step in Jim West's place.

BSB64

Go to Top of Page

blacksheepbrat64
SS novice field agent

USA
1798 Posts

Posted - 07/27/2007 :  21:02:44  Show Profile  Visit blacksheepbrat64's Homepage  Reply with Quote
Kit went to check on Bess. She shook her awake and Bess groggily opened her eyes.
Kit'Are you ok?'
Bess'Yes, is Jim ok?'
Kit'Well he seemed to get over the virus, he's gone with Pet.'
Bess'Virus? Did he get sick after he brought me here?'
Kit'No Bess, he's been sick here for a few days?'
Bess'No, he's been in Captain's rock with Pidge and me.'
Kit'Go back to sleep, the concussion and powders have kind of mixed up your mind.'
Bess nodded and went back to sleep.

BSB64

Go to Top of Page

kitana
SS novice field agent

1578 Posts

Posted - 07/27/2007 :  21:10:02  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
This new information did not make snese to Kit she was sitting next to bess when the town's doctor came in.
"Miss Montgomery" She stood and shook the Doctor's hand
"Thank you for all your help." He pointed to bess "Is she ill?"
"She has a concussion would you please watch over her I need to leave"
He nodded and she thanked him kit stopped by Artemus "something is up i am going to go see what it is please help teh DR keep an eye on Bess."

"Sure."

Kit went to the train and saddled Phara she was out the door with her medical bag headed in t he oppisite direction a pet and jim and jim.

Go to Top of Page

kitana
SS novice field agent

1578 Posts

Posted - 07/27/2007 :  21:14:03  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
After Riding for a bit Kit turned her horse southward to ward thortanville she wanted to make sure if anyone was watching they were miss lead... she felt bad leaving bess but she knew she would befine... it was the rest of the team she was worried about they were all acting very strange.

Go to Top of Page

Artiespet
SS senior field agent

USA
5113 Posts

Posted - 07/27/2007 :  21:22:44  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
Pet allowed Jim to help her mount her horse and she glared when he reached over and took the reins from her.

“Doctor’s orders,” Jim told her, “You know you really ticked her off back there.”

“Yeah, I know, but there’s a lot of things you don’t know. I just can’t quit the mission right now. I'll apologize to her tomorrow.”

“Pet, whatever it is that wrong, I can see that it’s killing you…we’re a team let us help you.” Jim appealed to her.

“I’ve never been much of a team player before…been stabbed in the back too many times.” Pet bit back a moan and Jim pulled the horses up.

Jim saw movement behind them and he tilted his head to get a look but it was too dark to see who was following them. He turned his attention to Pet and in the pale moonlight she looked like a ghost.

Go to Top of Page

kitana
SS novice field agent

1578 Posts

Posted - 07/27/2007 :  21:34:44  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
Kit didn't see the second jim following the others as she came up on there left hand side and kit glared at pet.

"How dare you treat me like that back there."

"And you Mr. West are supposed to be her superiour yet you are letting her ride when it could kill her. You men really are dense."

She looked back at pet "You may think if you don't finish this it doesn't count well you are wrong I have more pull than you know. But If you kill yourself it really wont matter at all."

Anger was in her deep brown eyes and it shown planly in the moonlight. "I have put up with alot out of people but I will not put up with it out of my so called friends. You need to Grow a backbone and get over yourself you are endagering the lives of other agents. I know it hurts but you have got to let someone help.If you wont then I will pull you off this mission and it wont count and I will tell grant that you are useless as an agent."

Pet knew Kit was serious. Kit was so tired of being treated like what she had to say didn't matter.

Go to Top of Page

Artiespet
SS senior field agent

USA
5113 Posts

Posted - 07/27/2007 :  21:48:02  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
Jim: "Kit I am YOUR superior officer and I did the only thing I could under the circumstances and I will expect you to remember that.”

“You have not had any sleep in four days I’ve seen it myself. You will not take a knife to a fellow agent with no sleep…you could kill her. Follow us back to Thorntonville, get some sleep and THEN you will operate on Pet whether she wants it or not.” Jim admonished her.

“And another thing…where do you get off thinking you have more pull with Grant than any of us? If anyone has pull with Grant it’ll be Artie.”

Go to Top of Page

kitana
SS novice field agent

1578 Posts

Posted - 07/27/2007 :  21:55:20  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
She glared at him "I have operated on men twice as wounded as her on the same amount asleep an didn't lose a one. When you can do that with cannon fire all around then I suggest you tell me when I can and can not operate. No You didn't you could have orderd her to stay."

She looked at pet "This is a stupid move."
She looked back at Jim "Let's just say Grant and I have know each other same amount of time as he and artie. and unlike you he has no problems telling a woman no."
"And another thing what where you doing with Bess?"

He looked confused "What do you mean with Bess, I haven't seen her in 4 days."

"Thats not possible. I just...." a shot rang out and Kit slumped over the saddle of Phara Jim pulled his Six shooter and turned to tray and see ehere the shot came from.

Go to Top of Page

nittanyapple
SS senior field agent

USA
8570 Posts

Posted - 07/27/2007 :  22:30:10  Show Profile  Visit nittanyapple's Homepage  Reply with Quote
Artemus Gordon was a man who once he was feeling better did not stay in bed. He pulled back the covers and got up of the litter he had been laying on for two days. He felt a little dizzy, but it passed quickly. After asking a woman where he could get a fresh horse, he headed to Thortonville and the Diamond Tiger Dance Hall.

Artemus was tired, but felt better than he had in days. An hour and a half after he left Miner's Rock he had tied the horse to the post outside the Diamond Tiger. As he walked into the saloon he took in the lively crowd. Men spedning their money, liquor and girls everywhere. The floor show was about to begin, but he needed to find Jeremy.

As the music started he spotted Jeremy, albeit a smarmy looking Jeremy, sitting near the front of the room, just in front of the stage. Artemus made his way through the crowd and clapped his fellow agent on the shoulder. Jeremy was surprised to see him and offered him a seat.

"What is happening here old friend?" Arte asked. He looked up at the stage where Jeremy directed his attention. His smile turned to a look of astonishment as he saw Apple descending from the ceiling on a swing.

He swiftly turned back to Jeremy, "What...?" He turned back to Apple. His smile returned and he shook his head. He would sit back and enjoy the review before he and Jeremy would discuss what had been happening.

Go to Top of Page

Artiespet
SS senior field agent

USA
5113 Posts

Posted - 07/27/2007 :  22:43:43  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
Jim, Kit and Pet arrive in Thorntonville and head for the Diamond Tiger and Pet’s room. Jim dismounts and tells Pet to stay on her horse he would go get help. He hurried inside and looked for Jeremy. He was shocked to find him at front row table and even more shocked to see Artie sitting next to him, a smile the size of the Grand Canyon plastered on his face as the bevy of beautiful girls leaves the stage and files past their table.

Jim strode to the table as Sol is introducing Artie to his niece.

“Is this a private party or can anyone join?” Jim said with a smirk.

Go to Top of Page
Page: of 20 Previous Topic Topic Next Topic  
Previous Page | Next Page
 New Topic  Reply to Topic
 Printer Friendly
Jump To:
THE WILD WILD WEST @ wildwildwest.org © WildWildWest.org - Third Side of the Coin Go To Top Of Page
Snitz Forums 2000