Printer Friendly
Previous Page | Next Page
Author Previous Topic Topic Next Topic
Page: of 224

Cindylover1969
SS novice field agent

United Kingdom
1269 Posts

Posted - 07/24/2010 :  10:04:56  Show Profile  Visit Cindylover1969's Homepage  Reply with Quote
Maybe it's Artie to the board members in "The Night of the Avaricious Actuary"?

"Make them both as uncomfortable as possible." - Marquis de la Mer, "The Night of the Watery Death"
Go to Top of Page

California gal
SS senior field agent

USA
8383 Posts

Posted - 07/24/2010 :  11:26:44  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
'Fraid not. Not Avaricious Actuary.

James: Thanks, Artie.
Artemus: "Thanks Artie"! Is that all you can say to me? I've just come back from the grave, risen like Lazarus, and that's what you say? "Thanks, Artie"?
Artemus: It's a pleasure.
- TNOT Pistoleros
Go to Top of Page

Cindylover1969
SS novice field agent

United Kingdom
1269 Posts

Posted - 07/26/2010 :  20:30:40  Show Profile  Visit Cindylover1969's Homepage  Reply with Quote
Aha - you didn't say it wasn't Artie... could it have been Mr. Gordon to the bad guys in the waste of time, energy, Lana Wood etc. that is "The Night of the Plague"?

"Make them both as uncomfortable as possible." - Marquis de la Mer, "The Night of the Watery Death"
Go to Top of Page

California gal
SS senior field agent

USA
8383 Posts

Posted - 07/27/2010 :  05:39:38  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
Nope, not TNOT Plague either.

(And you picked up on one clue. )

Artemus: "Thanks Artie"! Is that all you can say to me? I've just come back from the grave, risen like Lazarus, and that's what you say? "Thanks, Artie"?
- TNOT Pistoleros
Go to Top of Page

Cindylover1969
SS novice field agent

United Kingdom
1269 Posts

Posted - 07/27/2010 :  10:56:51  Show Profile  Visit Cindylover1969's Homepage  Reply with Quote
Artie to the townspeople being terrorised by Theodore Bock's machine in "The Night of the Juggernaut"?

Go to Top of Page

California gal
SS senior field agent

USA
8383 Posts

Posted - 07/27/2010 :  11:28:33  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
Not Juggernaut. You're whittlin' them down!

Might be time for a clue:

It could have been 3.

- TNOT Pistoleros
Go to Top of Page

California gal
SS senior field agent

USA
8383 Posts

Posted - 07/29/2010 :  10:42:19  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
So you need another clue, eh? I thought the 3 as opposed to 4 might do it. Okay, let's see...

"Hello, kitty!"

- TNOT Pistoleros
Go to Top of Page

Cindylover1969
SS novice field agent

United Kingdom
1269 Posts

Posted - 07/30/2010 :  11:53:47  Show Profile  Visit Cindylover1969's Homepage  Reply with Quote
Is it Artie in "The Night of the Gruesome Games"?

Go to Top of Page

California gal
SS senior field agent

USA
8383 Posts

Posted - 07/30/2010 :  12:10:44  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
Not Gruesome Games.

- TNOT Pistoleros
Go to Top of Page

California gal
SS senior field agent

USA
8383 Posts

Posted - 07/31/2010 :  12:06:13  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
Golly, gee-whilikers! Looks like I am going to need to come up with another clue. Come on--4 instead of 3? Kitty cat? What else can I say?

Ask not for whom the bell tolls, it tolls for thee...

- TNOT Pistoleros
Go to Top of Page

Cindylover1969
SS novice field agent

United Kingdom
1269 Posts

Posted - 07/31/2010 :  12:10:08  Show Profile  Visit Cindylover1969's Homepage  Reply with Quote
Hmmm... Artie in "The Night of the Fugitives" (almost in season three; has Jim and Plank hiding in a belltower)?

Go to Top of Page

California gal
SS senior field agent

USA
8383 Posts

Posted - 07/31/2010 :  12:18:58  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
You're right! Do you know exactly when he said it? It's easy to miss.

- TNOT Pistoleros
Go to Top of Page

Double Take
SS novice field agent

USA
2087 Posts

Posted - 07/31/2010 :  12:45:41  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
quote:
Originally posted by California gal

You're right! Do you know exactly when he said it? It's easy to miss.

Do tell! I watched Fugitives...it was the only one that made sense, but I didn't hear it.
Go to Top of Page

California gal
SS senior field agent

USA
8383 Posts

Posted - 07/31/2010 :  13:00:04  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
I'll make nice. It's as Artie is being hauled out the door after exposure by Hallelujah Harry. He's still insisting he's the real Harry, I guess. Like I say, easy to miss in the confusion.

Cindylover1969, you are up!

- TNOT Pistoleros
Go to Top of Page

Cindylover1969
SS novice field agent

United Kingdom
1269 Posts

Posted - 08/01/2010 :  01:52:21  Show Profile  Visit Cindylover1969's Homepage  Reply with Quote
Okay, here we go...

From season three:

"Heh-heh-heh..."

Go to Top of Page

Double Take
SS novice field agent

USA
2087 Posts

Posted - 08/01/2010 :  07:52:41  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
I'm gonna say it is Fat Old Hannibal to West in Samurai. He gives a hoarse laugh a couple of times both as Hannibal and when he is immitating the Dutchman.
Go to Top of Page

Cindylover1969
SS novice field agent

United Kingdom
1269 Posts

Posted - 08/01/2010 :  09:36:20  Show Profile  Visit Cindylover1969's Homepage  Reply with Quote
quote:
Originally posted by Double Take

I'm gonna say it is Fat Old Hannibal to West in Samurai.

You can say it is, but it isn't.

Go to Top of Page

California gal
SS senior field agent

USA
8383 Posts

Posted - 08/01/2010 :  09:53:31  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
Then how about Dr. Loveless in TNOT Dr. Loveless Died? (Taking the obvious ones first!)

- TNOT Pistoleros
Go to Top of Page

Cindylover1969
SS novice field agent

United Kingdom
1269 Posts

Posted - 08/01/2010 :  21:08:00  Show Profile  Visit Cindylover1969's Homepage  Reply with Quote
Nope, you're off-base! Keep trying...

Go to Top of Page

California gal
SS senior field agent

USA
8383 Posts

Posted - 08/02/2010 :  16:38:03  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
Sordo in Jack O'Diamonds?

- TNOT Pistoleros
Go to Top of Page

Cindylover1969
SS novice field agent

United Kingdom
1269 Posts

Posted - 08/02/2010 :  21:17:25  Show Profile  Visit Cindylover1969's Homepage  Reply with Quote
Nope, not him either.

I guess it's time for a clue: What links a Muppet to Col. Fairchild?

Go to Top of Page

California gal
SS senior field agent

USA
8383 Posts

Posted - 08/03/2010 :  16:31:21  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
I don't have any idea what links a Muppet to Col. Fairchild, especially because I've never been a Muppets fan and I don't think Col Fairchild appears in season 3, but...

how about Andre Durain in TNOT Firebrand?

- TNOT Pistoleros
Go to Top of Page

Cindylover1969
SS novice field agent

United Kingdom
1269 Posts

Posted - 08/03/2010 :  21:14:32  Show Profile  Visit Cindylover1969's Homepage  Reply with Quote
I'll explain the clue:

Col. Fairchild appears in season one's "The Night of the Druid's Blood", and he's played by Simon Scott (in the first of his three appearances and his only good-guy role);

one of the Muppets is Gonzo;

and Simon Scott played the hospital administrator, and therefore boss of Dr. Gonzo Gates, on Trapper John, M.D. which starred Pernell Roberts, main guest star of "The Night of the Firebrand."

Which is a roundabout way of saying you're half right.

Go to Top of Page

California gal
SS senior field agent

USA
8383 Posts

Posted - 08/04/2010 :  06:16:13  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
Gosh, your clues are nearly as convoluted as mine usually are!

OK...

How about Artie's trapper character in Firebrand?

- TNOT Pistoleros
Go to Top of Page

chibbi
SS senior field agent

5999 Posts

Posted - 08/04/2010 :  10:16:45  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
quote:
Originally posted by Cindylover1969

I'll explain the clue:

Col. Fairchild appears in season one's "The Night of the Druid's Blood", and he's played by Simon Scott (in the first of his three appearances and his only good-guy role);

one of the Muppets is Gonzo;

and Simon Scott played the hospital administrator, and therefore boss of Dr. Gonzo Gates, on Trapper John, M.D. which starred Pernell Roberts, main guest star of "The Night of the Firebrand."

Which is a roundabout way of saying you're half right.

Sounds like the game of 6 degrees of seperation.
Go to Top of Page

Cindylover1969
SS novice field agent

United Kingdom
1269 Posts

Posted - 08/04/2010 :  11:26:17  Show Profile  Visit Cindylover1969's Homepage  Reply with Quote
quote:
Originally posted by California gal

Gosh, your clues are nearly as convoluted as mine usually are!

OK...

How about Artie's trapper character in Firebrand?

Nope, it's not him! Keep trying...

Go to Top of Page

California gal
SS senior field agent

USA
8383 Posts

Posted - 08/04/2010 :  11:39:49  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
Umm... not too many characters left!

How about O'Reilly himself?

- TNOT Pistoleros
Go to Top of Page

Cindylover1969
SS novice field agent

United Kingdom
1269 Posts

Posted - 08/04/2010 :  23:46:45  Show Profile  Visit Cindylover1969's Homepage  Reply with Quote
It's not him either... and it's definitely not Vixen. Count that as a clue.

Go to Top of Page

California gal
SS senior field agent

USA
8383 Posts

Posted - 08/05/2010 :  05:50:52  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
Well...

Jim West in Firebrand?

- TNOT Pistoleros
Go to Top of Page

Cindylover1969
SS novice field agent

United Kingdom
1269 Posts

Posted - 08/05/2010 :  10:38:20  Show Profile  Visit Cindylover1969's Homepage  Reply with Quote
YES! When Jim gets the drop on the O'Reilley members who are following him, he ties them up and tells them that they can either yell for help and attract the attention of Indians... and it's at this point that he snickers (kind of uncharacteristically)... or they can cut themselves loose after some time of elbow grease and get out of the territory. So it's your turn again, California gal.

(PS They choose Option B, obviously.)

Go to Top of Page
Page: of 224 Previous Topic Topic Next Topic  
Previous Page | Next Page
 New Topic  Reply to Topic
 Printer Friendly
Jump To:
THE WILD WILD WEST @ wildwildwest.org © WildWildWest.org - Third Side of the Coin Go To Top Of Page
Snitz Forums 2000