THE WILD WILD WEST  @ wildwildwest.org
THE WILD WILD WEST @ wildwildwest.org
Home | Profile | Active Topics | Members | Search | FAQ
Username:
Password:
Save Password
Forgot your Password?

 All Forums
 Wild Wild West - Chat and Play
 Wild Wild West General Discussion Board
 Favourite lines of dialogue
 New Topic  Reply to Topic
 Printer Friendly
Previous Page | Next Page
Author Previous Topic Topic Next Topic
Page: of 223

chibbi
SS senior field agent

5999 Posts

Posted - 08/24/2009 :  20:30:16  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
False start! False start!
Go to Top of Page

California gal
SS senior field agent

USA
8376 Posts

Posted - 08/24/2009 :  20:45:42  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
quote:
Originally posted by ccb

Dieter and chibbi share the banana for this one. He got The Speaker; she, The Speakee.

They can fight over who lands the next zinger. They just need to make sure it needles Cal gal.



Hmm, you're needling me already. Always before the person who identified the speaker was the winner and it wasn't necessary to say who it was spoken to, though that or the situation was sometimes provided. The rules don't say that either have to be provided.

James: Thanks, Artie.
Artemus: "Thanks Artie"! Is that all you can say to me? I've just come back from the grave, risen like Lazarus, and that's what you say? "Thanks, Artie"?
James: Thanks, Artie.
Artemus: It's a pleasure.
- TNOT Pistoleros
Go to Top of Page

Dieter Epping
SS senior field agent

USA
6498 Posts

Posted - 08/24/2009 :  23:26:10  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
Alrighty then--Looks like I'm doing a "real" quote now---

"He disappeared into thin air, or thick walls."

That season between 1 & 3.
Go to Top of Page

chibbi
SS senior field agent

5999 Posts

Posted - 08/24/2009 :  23:54:23  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
quote:
Originally posted by Dieter Epping

Alrighty then--Looks like I'm doing a "real" quote now---

"He disappeared into thin air, or thick walls."

That season between 1 & 3.


Hmmm. There are two eps going on in my head but I think I shall choose...Artemus to Col. Richmond in TNOT Skulls.
Go to Top of Page

Dieter Epping
SS senior field agent

USA
6498 Posts

Posted - 08/25/2009 :  00:02:03  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
quote:
Originally posted by chibbi

quote:
Originally posted by Dieter Epping

Alrighty then--Looks like I'm doing a "real" quote now---

"He disappeared into thin air, or thick walls."

That season between 1 & 3.


Hmmm. There are two eps going on in my head but I think I shall choose...Artemus to Col. Richmond in TNOT Skulls.



Nope. Try that other ep you're thinking about.
Go to Top of Page

chibbi
SS senior field agent

5999 Posts

Posted - 08/25/2009 :  00:06:40  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
quote:
Originally posted by Dieter Epping

quote:
Originally posted by chibbi

quote:
Originally posted by Dieter Epping

Alrighty then--Looks like I'm doing a "real" quote now---

"He disappeared into thin air, or thick walls."

That season between 1 & 3.


Hmmm. There are two eps going on in my head but I think I shall choose...Artemus to Col. Richmond in TNOT Skulls.



Nope. Try that other ep you're thinking about.


Nope. After thinking thru the lines of dialogue your line isn't what they said. *Sigh* Going thru my minds database again.
Go to Top of Page

Dieter Epping
SS senior field agent

USA
6498 Posts

Posted - 08/25/2009 :  00:14:09  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
Ok---Keep on trying.........
Go to Top of Page

California gal
SS senior field agent

USA
8376 Posts

Posted - 08/25/2009 :  07:15:11  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
I don't think this is it, but I'm going to throw it out just to get in out of the way:

The stage manager (or whatever he was) in the teaser to Lord of Limbo.

James: Thanks, Artie.
Artemus: "Thanks Artie"! Is that all you can say to me? I've just come back from the grave, risen like Lazarus, and that's what you say? "Thanks, Artie"?
James: Thanks, Artie.
Artemus: It's a pleasure.
- TNOT Pistoleros
Go to Top of Page

Dieter Epping
SS senior field agent

USA
6498 Posts

Posted - 08/25/2009 :  07:34:42  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
Nope. That's not it either.
Go to Top of Page

California gal
SS senior field agent

USA
8376 Posts

Posted - 08/25/2009 :  07:42:14  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
See, I was right--I was wrong.

James: Thanks, Artie.
Artemus: "Thanks Artie"! Is that all you can say to me? I've just come back from the grave, risen like Lazarus, and that's what you say? "Thanks, Artie"?
James: Thanks, Artie.
Artemus: It's a pleasure.
- TNOT Pistoleros
Go to Top of Page

wildwildwestchicky
SS novice field agent

USA
971 Posts

Posted - 08/25/2009 :  07:43:44  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
Wow, I really slept in late. What the heck is going on here???

WWWchicky :>

Artie: James…you’re always hanging around.

Jim: An occupational hazard—lately, I seem to get tied up in my work.

--The Night of the Firebrand
Go to Top of Page

Dieter Epping
SS senior field agent

USA
6498 Posts

Posted - 08/25/2009 :  07:47:10  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
quote:
Originally posted by California gal

See, I was right--I was wrong.



Yep---you were right about being wrong. So you're up.

OOPs--No you're not.

Keep trying.
Go to Top of Page

Dieter Epping
SS senior field agent

USA
6498 Posts

Posted - 08/25/2009 :  07:48:47  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
quote:
Originally posted by wildwildwestchicky

Wow, I really slept in late. What the heck is going on here???



I did a fake quote first on the last page, but now have a real quote going---from your season 2 again. So wake up and figure it out!!
Go to Top of Page

Dieter Epping
SS senior field agent

USA
6498 Posts

Posted - 08/25/2009 :  07:51:43  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
Read the last bunch of posts and you may figure it out.
Go to Top of Page

wildwildwestchicky
SS novice field agent

USA
971 Posts

Posted - 08/25/2009 :  07:52:26  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
quote:
Originally posted by Dieter Epping

quote:
Originally posted by wildwildwestchicky

Wow, I really slept in late. What the heck is going on here???



I did a fake quote first on the last page, but now have a real quote going---from your season 2 again. So wake up and figure it out!!



Oh! Is it Jim to Artie about the Sheriff in "TNOT Man-Eating House"???

WWWchicky :>

Artie: James…you’re always hanging around.

Jim: An occupational hazard—lately, I seem to get tied up in my work.

--The Night of the Firebrand
Go to Top of Page

Dieter Epping
SS senior field agent

USA
6498 Posts

Posted - 08/25/2009 :  07:56:36  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
quote:
Originally posted by wildwildwestchicky

quote:
Originally posted by Dieter Epping

quote:
Originally posted by wildwildwestchicky

Wow, I really slept in late. What the heck is going on here???



I did a fake quote first on the last page, but now have a real quote going---from your season 2 again. So wake up and figure it out!!



Oh! Is it Jim to Artie about the Sheriff in "TNOT Man-Eating House"???



Nope---Sorry it's not in that episode. Try again.
Go to Top of Page

wildwildwestchicky
SS novice field agent

USA
971 Posts

Posted - 08/25/2009 :  07:57:54  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
quote:
Originally posted by Dieter Epping

quote:
Originally posted by wildwildwestchicky

quote:
Originally posted by Dieter Epping

quote:
Originally posted by wildwildwestchicky

Wow, I really slept in late. What the heck is going on here???



I did a fake quote first on the last page, but now have a real quote going---from your season 2 again. So wake up and figure it out!!



Oh! Is it Jim to Artie about the Sheriff in "TNOT Man-Eating House"???



Nope---Sorry it's not in that episode. Try again.



Darn-di-darn. Oh, well--I can't think of anything else at the moment. My head's full of tapioca.

WWWchicky :>

Artie: James…you’re always hanging around.

Jim: An occupational hazard—lately, I seem to get tied up in my work.

--The Night of the Firebrand
Go to Top of Page

Dieter Epping
SS senior field agent

USA
6498 Posts

Posted - 08/25/2009 :  07:59:08  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
Tapioca, huh!! The breakfast of champions!!
Go to Top of Page

wildwildwestchicky
SS novice field agent

USA
971 Posts

Posted - 08/25/2009 :  08:02:09  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
Okay, here's another one I just thought of. Jim to the army-What's-his-Face in "The Night of the Eccentrics". I don't think I'm right, but it never hurt to ask!

WWWchicky :>

Artie: James…you’re always hanging around.

Jim: An occupational hazard—lately, I seem to get tied up in my work.

--The Night of the Firebrand
Go to Top of Page

Dieter Epping
SS senior field agent

USA
6498 Posts

Posted - 08/25/2009 :  08:04:39  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
quote:
Originally posted by wildwildwestchicky

Okay, here's another one I just thought of. Jim to the army-What's-his-Face in "The Night of the Eccentrics". I don't think I'm right, but it never hurt to ask!



You're right you're not right.

Kinda just like CalGal said.
Go to Top of Page

wildwildwestchicky
SS novice field agent

USA
971 Posts

Posted - 08/25/2009 :  08:05:26  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
Scratch that last one--I think I've got it.

It's Jim to Rose about that guy (who's name I can't remember, but he was the one who shot the dictator) in "The Night of the Ready-Made Corpse."

Am I right????

WWWchicky :>

Artie: James…you’re always hanging around.

Jim: An occupational hazard—lately, I seem to get tied up in my work.

--The Night of the Firebrand
Go to Top of Page

Dieter Epping
SS senior field agent

USA
6498 Posts

Posted - 08/25/2009 :  08:12:27  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
quote:
Originally posted by wildwildwestchicky

Scratch that last one--I think I've got it.

It's Jim to Rose about that guy (who's name I can't remember, but he was the one who shot the dictator) in "The Night of the Ready-Made Corpse."

Am I right????



Oh you are just about right!! Only it wasnt to Rose.......
Go to Top of Page

wildwildwestchicky
SS novice field agent

USA
971 Posts

Posted - 08/25/2009 :  08:14:16  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
quote:
Originally posted by Dieter Epping

quote:
Originally posted by wildwildwestchicky

Scratch that last one--I think I've got it.

It's Jim to Rose about that guy (who's name I can't remember, but he was the one who shot the dictator) in "The Night of the Ready-Made Corpse."

Am I right????



Oh you are just about right!! Only it wasnt to Rose.......



Oh, of course--they hadn't met yet. Silly me!

Jim to Artie in "TNOTRMC"

WWWchicky :>

Artie: James…you’re always hanging around.

Jim: An occupational hazard—lately, I seem to get tied up in my work.

--The Night of the Firebrand
Go to Top of Page

Dieter Epping
SS senior field agent

USA
6498 Posts

Posted - 08/25/2009 :  08:18:15  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
quote:
Originally posted by wildwildwestchicky

quote:
Originally posted by Dieter Epping

quote:
Originally posted by wildwildwestchicky

Scratch that last one--I think I've got it.

It's Jim to Rose about that guy (who's name I can't remember, but he was the one who shot the dictator) in "The Night of the Ready-Made Corpse."

Am I right????



Oh you are just about right!! Only it wasnt to Rose.......



Oh, of course--they hadn't met yet. Silly me!

Jim to Artie in "TNOTRMC"



You Got It, Chicky girl!!! You're good!!!! Didn't take you long at all. You must be awake now!! Your turn.
Go to Top of Page

wildwildwestchicky
SS novice field agent

USA
971 Posts

Posted - 08/25/2009 :  08:20:42  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
Yay!!!!!!!

Just in case you guys are wondering how I do it, usually I just pick up the DVD box, look at the names of the episodes, and just mentally run through the episodes. I've watched them so many times I can usually get an idea of what the episode I'm looking at is about! It's kind of fun, actually--I don't know why.

Okay--I'll get a quote up ASAP!

WWWchicky :>

Artie: James…you’re always hanging around.

Jim: An occupational hazard—lately, I seem to get tied up in my work.

--The Night of the Firebrand
Go to Top of Page

Dieter Epping
SS senior field agent

USA
6498 Posts

Posted - 08/25/2009 :  08:25:45  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
That's a great way to figure it out, by name of episode only. You be smart!! OK go come up with a gooood one.
Go to Top of Page

California gal
SS senior field agent

USA
8376 Posts

Posted - 08/25/2009 :  08:35:31  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
I do that too... only it doesn't always work! Especially if it's an obscure quote that doesn't necessarily have anything to do with the plot!

James: Thanks, Artie.
Artemus: "Thanks Artie"! Is that all you can say to me? I've just come back from the grave, risen like Lazarus, and that's what you say? "Thanks, Artie"?
James: Thanks, Artie.
Artemus: It's a pleasure.
- TNOT Pistoleros
Go to Top of Page

ccb
SS Quizmaster Emeritus

3799 Posts

Posted - 08/25/2009 :  08:52:20  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
The really embarrassing thing is I think I knew the answer.
Go to Top of Page

ccb
SS Quizmaster Emeritus

3799 Posts

Posted - 08/25/2009 :  08:54:58  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
The really embarrassing thing is I think I knew the answer.

I was referring to "Howdy." I know I know the answer to "thick walls," but you guys fight over it.
Go to Top of Page

Dieter Epping
SS senior field agent

USA
6498 Posts

Posted - 08/25/2009 :  09:00:03  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
quote:
Originally posted by ccb

The really embarrassing thing is I think I knew the answer.

I was referring to "Howdy." I know I know the answer to "thick walls," but you guys fight over it.



Ok then...Which episode was "Howdy" from?
Go to Top of Page
Page: of 223 Previous Topic Topic Next Topic  
Previous Page | Next Page
 New Topic  Reply to Topic
 Printer Friendly
Jump To:
THE WILD WILD WEST @ wildwildwest.org © WildWildWest.org - Third Side of the Coin Go To Top Of Page
Snitz Forums 2000