Idea Nursery
 New Topic  Reply to Topic
 Printer Friendly
Author Previous Topic Topic Next Topic  

Redhead1617
SS novice field agent

USA
1393 Posts

Posted - 12/27/2008 :  06:30:51  Show Profile  Visit Redhead1617's Homepage  Reply with Quote
I do not recall all of the original ideas in the nursery but here is a new nursery for those fanfic writers who just need an idea to start writing or for those who would love to see something written but claim not to be a writer

I think one of my ideas concerned the Chicago fire... I don't remember it exactly...

~Red

http://rdpieters.etsy.com

Quality Over Quantity

SpottedPony
SS spy school graduate

90 Posts

Posted - 12/27/2008 :  09:53:34  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
Here are the ones I came up with plus another.

Spotted Pony

1. The Night of the Distraught Diva. A few weeks after a night with her Hungarian sweetie, opera diva Rosa Montebello finds herself in the Ďfamily wayí, and needs to find him and make him do right by her. Unable to find him, or anyone who has ever heard of him, she comes after Artemus.

2. The Night of the Lovelorn Loveless. Jim and Artemus return to the Wanderer to discover a despondent Loveless in control of it. Because Antoinette has run off with Voltaire, he plans to blow up himself, the train and Jim and Artemus. So Jim and Artie must find a way to stop the Dr. before they are spread thinly over the landscape.

3. The Night of the Jimless episodes. In the fourth season, because of RMís illness, Artemus was written out and Jim had to go it alone or with temporary partners. So have Jim in the hospital with some non-life threatening injury, teaching at one of the academies, or off on some diplomatic mission. Then have Artemus go it alone or with a new temporary partner. How would he do with Bosley Cranston as a partner?

4. The Night of the Most Dangerous Game.
a. The bad guy captures Jim and Artemus and after placing each in a different environment, he alternates between hunting one then the other until they escape and team up together to hunt the bad guy.
b. Jim and Artemus are captured by a set of twins; one solves his problems with his intellect, and the other through physical abilities. They canít decide whose way is better, so they set up a test where the intellectual one hunts Jim and the physical one hunts Artemus.
c. A Dr. Loveless story. He captures Jim and Artemus, and drugs them. He gives one a package and tells him that he must deliver it to President Grant or some other important person at all costs. The other is told that the package contains something dangerous which he must prevent being delivered at all costs. Then Loveless sits back and watches as they try to capture/avoid the other.

5. The Night of the Secret Agent Actress. Have Lily Fortune be recruited for a case and have Jim and Artemus unknowingly also become involved in the case and they end up working together.

Go to Top of Page

Redhead1617
SS novice field agent

USA
1393 Posts

Posted - 12/27/2008 :  15:09:50  Show Profile  Visit Redhead1617's Homepage  Reply with Quote
quote:
2. The Night of the Lovelorn Loveless. Jim and Artemus return to the Wanderer to discover a despondent Loveless in control of it. Because Antoinette has run off with Voltaire, he plans to blow up himself, the train and Jim and Artemus. So Jim and Artie must find a way to stop the Dr. before they are spread thinly over the landscape.

ROTFLMAO I am soo sorry Spotted Pony, didn't mean to laugh I'm just delerious from this cold or flu or whatever it just cracked me up

~Red

http://rdpieters.etsy.com

Quality Over Quantity
Go to Top of Page

chibbi
SS senior field agent

5999 Posts

Posted - 01/03/2009 :  21:05:22  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
quote:
Originally posted by SpottedPony

5. The Night of the Secret Agent Actress. Have Lily Fortune be recruited for a case and have Jim and Artemus unknowingly also become involved in the case and they end up working together.

Ooo! This one sounds good. I like it.
Go to Top of Page

Silver
SS novice field agent

882 Posts

Posted - 06/16/2009 :  13:57:10  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
quote:
Originally posted by SpottedPony

Here are the ones I came up with plus another.

Spotted Pony

4. The Night of the Most Dangerous Game.
a. The bad guy captures Jim and Artemus and after placing each in a different environment, he alternates between hunting one then the other until they escape and team up together to hunt the bad guy.
b. Jim and Artemus are captured by a set of twins; one solves his problems with his intellect, and the other through physical abilities. They canít decide whose way is better, so they set up a test where the intellectual one hunts Jim and the physical one hunts Artemus.

OH NO! Don't sick YOUR plot bunnies on me. Can't you see how my own nibble constantly at my ankles? But man, I'm really tempted by both of these alternatives, especially.
Go to Top of Page
  Previous Topic Topic Next Topic  
 New Topic  Reply to Topic
 Printer Friendly
Jump To:
THE WILD WILD WEST @ wildwildwest.org © WildWildWest.org - Third Side of the Coin Go To Top Of Page
Snitz Forums 2000