New Topic  Reply to Topic
 Printer Friendly
Author Previous Topic Topic Next Topic  

Torry
SS novice field agent

USA
610 Posts

Posted - 01/15/2009 :  16:12:50  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
Hey, W3 folks, I've been beginning to work on the Quantum Dreams forum and got the original gawd awful color scheme cleared out. It's now actually a very sixties-ish place in shades of cool green and soft purple. And it's ready and waiting for all and any discussions of fan fics, as well as ready and waiting for any stories you'd like to post there.

There's no formality involved, what they call 'subscribing' only means that you've posted to the forum. Period. On any topic there or one you set up yourself. So, I hope a lot of you will come over and kick the tires, take it for test drive and find out along with me the kind of [trouble] fun we can get into

As I said, Quantum Dreams [ using an connotation of 'quantum' as meaning a measure or a share and therefore Shared Dreams is the 'translation'] is a forum dedicated to discussing, working on and sharing fan fiction, including of course fanfics for W3! I'd love you to come and give this new site a look. It's a free forum so it's not as ... elegant as this one. But I think it can be a lot of fun!

http://QuantumDreams.goboardz.com/forum.asp

if you have a problem with the link, just go to goboardz.com and search quantum dreams

thanks!
Torry

[Jim] Artie, you will help, won’t you?
[Artie] Oh, sure. There’ll be two of us.
TNOT Legion of Death
  Previous Topic Topic Next Topic  
 New Topic  Reply to Topic
 Printer Friendly
Jump To:
THE WILD WILD WEST @ wildwildwest.org © WildWildWest.org - Third Side of the Coin Go To Top Of Page
Snitz Forums 2000