Printer Friendly
Next Page
Author Previous Topic Topic Next Topic
Page: of 12

Admin
Col. Richmond (SS Director)

USA
1898 Posts

Posted - 08/23/2016 :  10:49:32  Show Profile  Visit Admin's Homepage  Reply with Quote

https://www.metv.com/stories/mister-ed-the-wild-wild-west-maverick-and-more-join-the-metv-fall-2016-schedule

-Yours in (secret) service,

------------->>>>> <<<<<-------------
Colonel Richmond, SS Director

admin@wildwildwest.org

Kelly
SS novice field agent

USA
2406 Posts

Posted - 08/23/2016 :  13:03:11  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
Still be show on Sunday afternoon on Hero icon tv network at 4pm est to 6pm est
Go to Top of Page

Desert Roger
SS novice field agent

4350 Posts

Posted - 08/23/2016 :  15:40:04  Show Profile  Visit Desert Roger's Homepage  Reply with Quote
Yahoo!
Now I can watch both THE WILD WILD WEST and WONDER WOMAN on Saturday nights.
My typical Saturday night includes sitting at my computer playing Chess and watching WONDER WOMAN while my two spoiled cats lounge nearby.
Go to Top of Page

Desert Roger
SS novice field agent

4350 Posts

Posted - 08/23/2016 :  15:41:49  Show Profile  Visit Desert Roger's Homepage  Reply with Quote
quote:
Originally posted by Desert Roger

Yahoo!
Now I can watch both THE WILD WILD WEST and WONDER WOMAN on Saturday nights.
My typical Saturday night includes sitting at my computer playing Chess and watching WONDER WOMAN while my two spoiled cats lounge nearby.

Hope that they stick with Seasons 2 - 4.
Go to Top of Page

bornin62
SS novice field agent

USA
504 Posts

Posted - 08/24/2016 :  04:21:44  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
THIS will certainly be nice! Six to Ten looks fantastic. Will miss Batman and wish Voyage to the Bottom of the Sea would air earlier, but really, how much TV can one watch? Looking forward to it!
Go to Top of Page

Desert Roger
SS novice field agent

4350 Posts

Posted - 08/24/2016 :  12:13:13  Show Profile  Visit Desert Roger's Homepage  Reply with Quote
quote:
Originally posted by bornin62

THIS will certainly be nice! Six to Ten looks fantastic. Will miss Batman and wish Voyage to the Bottom of the Sea would air earlier, but really, how much TV can one watch? Looking forward to it!

me too

will miss Batman, but glad they are finally taking the incredibly lame old Super Man off
Go to Top of Page

Kelly
SS novice field agent

USA
2406 Posts

Posted - 08/24/2016 :  16:13:47  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
Roger give them a break you know they film at RKO studio they were in financical straits under Howard Hughes Come on

Blame ole Howie for being a freak if you ever see Leo DiCapotio Movie Aviator
Go to Top of Page

California gal
SS senior field agent

USA
8378 Posts

Posted - 08/25/2016 :  07:56:06  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
In its day, the "incredibly old lame Superman" was state of the art. Youngsters (and probably some not so young) marveled at what they saw on the small black and white screen. The cast of the show was iconic. The plots were what people expected and enjoyed in that era. Remember, they didn't have computer CGI in those days to ruin the view.

It is classic TV at its best.

James: Thanks, Artie.
Artemus: "Thanks Artie"! Is that all you can say to me? I've just come back from the grave, risen like Lazarus, and that's what you say? "Thanks, Artie"?
James: Thanks, Artie.
Artemus: It's a pleasure.
- TNOT Pistoleros
Go to Top of Page

Dieter Epping
SS senior field agent

USA
6500 Posts

Posted - 08/25/2016 :  23:37:09  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
I hope they start at the very beginning Night of the Inferno again like it should be. I love the black and whites!! Besides, WWW is already in the middle of Season 2 on Heroes and Icons so can't have same season on both channels at the same time haha.

As I said before, hopefully soon it will go back to Monday through Fridays because it would take exactly 2 years to show every episode if only aired once a week....

But so glad it's back on ME again too!!
Go to Top of Page

beerbad
SS novice field agent

684 Posts

Posted - 08/26/2016 :  07:19:56  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
I think MeTV does well with their line-up changes. They don't forget our favorites,bringing them back after awhile. At the same time watching the same thing can get boring. So, they balance it well.

It looks like to me Batman will be on at midnight on Saturday. Not a great time slot, but it can be recorded. I'm sorry to see Man From Uncle go, it's 2 am Sunday morning slot probably didn't help. But, I have it on dvd and vhs when I want to see it.

It's all good. I haven't seen Land of the Giants or Time Tunnel in awhile.

"I abhor spirits, they make a man less than human" - Dr. Loveless, The Night That Terror Stalked the Town
Go to Top of Page

Dieter Epping
SS senior field agent

USA
6500 Posts

Posted - 08/28/2016 :  17:32:06  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
I saw that Superman is moving over to Heroes and Icons, paired with Batman and The Green Goblin Saturday mornings. Wild Wild West is being replaced with Maverick on Sundays at 4 but Black Sheep is moving to 6pm instead.

Wild Wild West begins on ME-TV with Night of the Eccentrics on Sept. 10. I'm cool with all that!
Go to Top of Page

SordoTheBandit
SS 1st assignment - desk job

469 Posts

Posted - 09/01/2016 :  13:10:22  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
This new schedule just made my day.

Although, I'm not too keen on Lost In Space at 3:00AM though.
Go to Top of Page

Dieter Epping
SS senior field agent

USA
6500 Posts

Posted - 09/05/2016 :  14:28:42  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
Yeah I started getting into Lost in Space again too when they just recently started from the beginning first season again. Time Tunnel will be great to watch too but gotta dvr all of it.

Only 6 more days till WWW begins again with season 2 though. They want color eps first apparently... Maybe in Winter schedule they will start over with the black and whites Mon thru Fri. I sure hope so!!
Go to Top of Page

Desert Roger
SS novice field agent

4350 Posts

Posted - 09/10/2016 :  13:43:20  Show Profile  Visit Desert Roger's Homepage  Reply with Quote
we're just 16 minutes or so from THE WILD WILD WEST Season 2, Episode 1 appearing on Me TV

yay!

first time that TWWW has been available in Ohio for years
Go to Top of Page

Desert Roger
SS novice field agent

4350 Posts

Posted - 09/10/2016 :  14:15:57  Show Profile  Visit Desert Roger's Homepage  Reply with Quote
quote:

we're just 16 minutes or so from THE WILD WILD WEST Season 2, Episode 1 appearing on Me TV

yay!

first time that TWWW has been available in Ohio for years

DO NOT LIKE how they are chopping the show up with commercials BEFORE the bumpers. Not good.
Go to Top of Page

Dieter Epping
SS senior field agent

USA
6500 Posts

Posted - 09/10/2016 :  16:51:47  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
What?? Really?? It doesn't start for 10 more minutes here in California and I'm not home to watch. It's getting recorded on my dvr though. That chopped up?? Me-Tv doesn't do that to Hogans Heroes when I get a chance to watch...
Go to Top of Page

Dieter Epping
SS senior field agent

USA
6500 Posts

Posted - 09/10/2016 :  17:00:33  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
So are they cutting off the pictured bumpers?? I better get home to find out!!
Go to Top of Page

Dieter Epping
SS senior field agent

USA
6500 Posts

Posted - 09/10/2016 :  20:39:44  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
Small potatoes haha. OK I saw what ME-TV is doing. They do super short commercial after opening credits but then added the extra real commercials before first bumper commercial break. Yup they do that to all their shows. Then cut for last commercial break before last bumper so it would go strait to closing credits with no stupid blocking of promos for other shows. That's what's so cool about ME-TV....they don't interrupt or cut off closing credits with the theme music. I'm good with it.. I did notice a few cut moments but A+ picture and sound quality like it was just filmed yesterday. I watch on big widescreen 4k TV so looks and sounds like a movie. Nice to see back on regular tv!
Go to Top of Page

Dieter Epping
SS senior field agent

USA
6500 Posts

Posted - 09/11/2016 :  12:33:36  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
After I watched Eccentrics on ME-TV I felt like watching more so grabbed one of my dvd discs from season 2 and watched Man Eating House and Watery Death before going to sleep. All are awesome classic episodes!!
Go to Top of Page

bornin62
SS novice field agent

USA
504 Posts

Posted - 09/12/2016 :  04:21:50  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
I did roll my eyes when they went to the commercial early, but if that was my biggest problem with it I have to say it was wonderful.

Victor Buono (who I like) plays Victor Buono in every role I have ever seen him in (WWW, Batman, Odd Couple, Taxi). No point in trying to reinvent the wheel, when you find something that works (and gets you work), keep doing it.
Go to Top of Page

Admin
Col. Richmond (SS Director)

USA
1898 Posts

Posted - 09/12/2016 :  08:24:44  Show Profile  Visit Admin's Homepage  Reply with Quote
As much as the script bothers me - so damn much wrong with it - I was really happy to see Eccentrics on Saturday!

They need to show the first season, though. Seriously. And knock it off with the extra commercials.

-Yours in (secret) service,

------------->>>>> <<<<<-------------
Colonel Richmond, SS Director

admin@wildwildwest.org
Go to Top of Page

Desert Roger
SS novice field agent

4350 Posts

Posted - 09/17/2016 :  14:41:52  Show Profile  Visit Desert Roger's Homepage  Reply with Quote
GOLDEN COBRA is on right now.
One of my very least favorite episodes.
Go to Top of Page

Nydiva
SS novice field agent

USA
557 Posts

Posted - 09/17/2016 :  15:33:56  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
I just spotted a MeTV advertisement for various shows' action figures. I leapt to the computer only to find there were none for www. (They had [tons of] Batman, 3 Stooges and Gilligan's Isle.) I emailed them expressing my disappointment about no WWW figures. I sure as heck would get them!

Nydiva
www.ross-martin-remembered.com
Go to Top of Page

Desert Roger
SS novice field agent

4350 Posts

Posted - 09/17/2016 :  16:49:34  Show Profile  Visit Desert Roger's Homepage  Reply with Quote
quote:
Originally posted by Nydiva

I just spotted a MeTV advertisement for various shows' action figures. I leapt to the computer only to find there were none for www. (They had [tons of] Batman, 3 Stooges and Gilligan's Isle.) I emailed them expressing my disappointment about no WWW figures. I sure as heck would get them!

just saw the same advertisement
Go to Top of Page

Dieter Epping
SS senior field agent

USA
6500 Posts

Posted - 09/18/2016 :  15:09:20  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
quote:

I'm with you there, Roger. Never liked this episode. Except maybe the first couple minutes in the train. Every episode from season 1 is far better than this one haha
Go to Top of Page

niecie
SS novice field agent

1228 Posts

Posted - 09/18/2016 :  15:57:31  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
Aw, c'mon! When Boris Karloff smacks the cobra heads on the arms of his chair and they wobble like rubber - is that not beautiful???

Niecie

Ever since I was a little girl
I have always wished
that Artemus Gordon was
my very own Uncle Artie...
Go to Top of Page

Desert Roger
SS novice field agent

4350 Posts

Posted - 09/18/2016 :  16:08:53  Show Profile  Visit Desert Roger's Homepage  Reply with Quote
quote:
Originally posted by Dieter Epping

quote:

I'm with you there, Roger. Never liked this episode. Except maybe the first couple minutes in the train. Every episode from season 1 is far better than this one haha

Yes, the first few minutes in the train with Jim and Artie laughing together was good. The rest of the episode was painful and I even turned the channel for a few minutes.

But...next week is TNOT THE RAVEN. Dr. Loveless' first color episode.
Go to Top of Page

Desert Roger
SS novice field agent

4350 Posts

Posted - 09/18/2016 :  16:09:25  Show Profile  Visit Desert Roger's Homepage  Reply with Quote
quote:
Originally posted by niecie

Aw, c'mon! When Boris Karloff smacks the cobra heads on the arms of his chair and they wobble like rubber - is that not beautiful???

Go to Top of Page

bornin62
SS novice field agent

USA
504 Posts

Posted - 09/19/2016 :  05:09:44  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
I saw the bobble head cobras as well, it was kind of funny. Now, the vast quantity of oil they sit upon, apparently not bursting forth from the ground, as the pool of oil remains at a perfect level to not even soil the floor, no ebbing and flowing, hmmm...I thought they should have been able to grab the guys arm, only to lose their grip, as the evil oil he wanted so much consumed him entirely.
Go to Top of Page

Dieter Epping
SS senior field agent

USA
6500 Posts

Posted - 09/19/2016 :  08:51:09  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
Next week Raven will be better than Golden Cobra, but so far makes me wish they started off with Season 1 again instead. Season 2 had a few clunkers to begin the year with, unfortunately.
Go to Top of Page

Desert Roger
SS novice field agent

4350 Posts

Posted - 09/20/2016 :  16:30:53  Show Profile  Visit Desert Roger's Homepage  Reply with Quote
quote:
Originally posted by Dieter Epping

Next week Raven will be better than Golden Cobra, but so far makes me wish they started off with Season 1 again instead. Season 2 had a few clunkers to begin the year with, unfortunately.

yes, Season 2 had some clunkers mixed in with the very best

RAVEN is not exactly a great episode either, but has some good parts

Loveless as a Sheriff
Go to Top of Page
Page: of 12 Previous Topic Topic Next Topic  
Next Page
 New Topic  Reply to Topic
 Printer Friendly
Jump To:
THE WILD WILD WEST @ wildwildwest.org © WildWildWest.org - Third Side of the Coin Go To Top Of Page
Snitz Forums 2000