SS 1st assignment - desk job

474 Posts

Posted - 10/31/2017 :  11:16:38  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
DATE: November 4 2017 Saturday

TIME: 6:00 PM

CHANNEL: MeTV

EPISODE: The Night of the Fire and Brimstone

SEASON: 4

West and Gordon are called to the deserted mining town of Brimstone by a Professor Colecrest who has made a discovery of great importance. However, before they get to Brimstone, the Professor is captured by a gang of men also seeking his discovery. The professor, seriously injured in a fall, holds the key to the mystery, and Jim and Artie struggle to keep him alive until they can uncover the true root of the mystery.
Go to Top of Page

Desert Roger
SS novice field agent

4353 Posts

Posted - 11/05/2017 :  11:02:25  Show Profile  Visit Desert Roger's Homepage  Reply with Quote
quote:
Originally posted by SordoTheBandit

DATE: November 4 2017 Saturday

EPISODE: The Night of the Fire and Brimstone

West and Gordon are called to the deserted mining town of Brimstone by a Professor Colecrest who has made a discovery of great importance. However, before they get to Brimstone, the Professor is captured by a gang of men also seeking his discovery. The professor, seriously injured in a fall, holds the key to the mystery, and Jim and Artie struggle to keep him alive until they can uncover the true root of the mystery.

really fun watching this one last night
had not seen it for a long time
Season 4 started off very strong with some good episodes
sure were a lot of shots fired in those first few minutes of this episode
I like episodes like this one where Jim and Artie are together for most of the show
Go to Top of Page

SordoTheBandit

474 Posts

Posted - 11/08/2017 :  13:39:29  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
DATE: November 11, 2017 Saturday

EPISODE: The Night of the Camera

To take down an opium-smuggling ring, Jim West and Jeremy Pike join forces with Bosley Cranston, a timid secret service agent with some extraordinary skills.

Pat Paulson guest stars.
Go to Top of Page

Dieter Epping
SS senior field agent

USA
6501 Posts

Posted - 11/12/2017 :  09:37:30  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
I'm watching it now....Not bad really. Not a favorite at all but it's really pretty good. Better than I remember thinking it was one of those least favorite Artie-less episodes
Go to Top of Page

SordoTheBandit

474 Posts

Posted - 11/15/2017 :  15:55:04  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
DATE: November 18, 2017 Saturday

EPISODE: The Night of the Avaricious Actuary

Cyclops Insurance Company

When vibrations from a giant tuning fork destroy the palatial homes of extremely wealthy businessmen, Jim and Artie are called in to investigate.

This is another fun episide from Season 4. For those of you who have access to MeTV, I hope you get to watch it and enjoy it (despite the commercials). I'll will definitely be watching.

SPECIAL NOTE: Harold Gould (played John Taney) earned a Ph.D. in theatre and taught speech and drama at Cornell University. Pursuing some off-Broadway work in the 1950s, he decided to practice what he preached, and became a full-time professional actor in the 1960s.

Interesting.
Go to Top of Page

Desert Roger
SS novice field agent

4353 Posts

Posted - 11/15/2017 :  18:38:06  Show Profile  Visit Desert Roger's Homepage  Reply with Quote
quote:
Originally posted by SordoTheBandit

DATE: November 18, 2017 Saturday

EPISODE: The Night of the Avaricious Actuary

Cyclops Insurance Company

When vibrations from a giant tuning fork destroy the palatial homes of extremely wealthy businessmen, Jim and Artie are called in to investigate.

This is another fun episide from Season 4. For those of you who have access to MeTV, I hope you get to watch it and enjoy it (despite the commercials). I'll will definitely be watching.

SPECIAL NOTE: Harold Gould (played John Taney) earned a Ph.D. in theatre and taught speech and drama at Cornell University. Pursuing some off-Broadway work in the 1950s, he decided to practice what he preached, and became a full-time professional actor in the 1960s.

Interesting.

Oh, yeah...

one of my favorites from Season 4

a very fun episode

funny seeing the guy from TONTINE who does not like fish asking for ketchup from Artie disguised as a fancy waiter
Go to Top of Page

SordoTheBandit

474 Posts

Posted - 11/17/2017 :  14:17:42  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
Harold Gould was also in 'The Night of the Bubbling Death'.
Go to Top of Page
Page: of 13 Previous Topic Topic Next Topic  
Previous Page
 New Topic  Reply to Topic
 Printer Friendly
Jump To:
THE WILD WILD WEST @ wildwildwest.org © WildWildWest.org - Third Side of the Coin Go To Top Of Page
Snitz Forums 2000