THE WILD WILD WEST  @ wildwildwest.org
THE WILD WILD WEST @ wildwildwest.org
Home | Profile | Active Topics | Members | Search | FAQ
Username:
Password:
Save Password
Forgot your Password?

 All Forums
 Wild Wild West - Chat and Play
 Wild Wild West General Discussion Board
 MeTV returns WWWest to fall lineup....
 New Topic  Reply to Topic
 Printer Friendly
Previous Page | Next Page
Author Previous Topic Topic Next Topic
Page: of 15

Dieter Epping
SS senior field agent

USA
6517 Posts

Posted - 12/18/2017 :  08:31:53  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
It's on ME-TV'S home page now too. And I saw they are starting the Mon-Fri schedule with Night of the Eccentrics too. Man I was hoping they would kick it off with Inferno where it all began!
Go to Top of Page

Desert Roger
SS novice field agent

4376 Posts

Posted - 12/18/2017 :  14:56:29  Show Profile  Visit Desert Roger's Homepage  Reply with Quote
quote:
Originally posted by Dieter Epping

It's on ME-TV'S home page now too. And I saw they are starting the Mon-Fri schedule with Night of the Eccentrics too. Man I was hoping they would kick it off with Inferno where it all began!



now that is a surprise

I thought that the Monday - Friday schedule would begin with Season 1 and then go through all four seasons
Go to Top of Page

SordoTheBandit
SS 1st assignment - desk job

487 Posts

Posted - 12/18/2017 :  16:01:05  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
I think the first season (B&W) has produced lower ratings than the other 3 seasons.

I think I read once that Season 2 produces the highest ratings.
Go to Top of Page

Desert Roger
SS novice field agent

4376 Posts

Posted - 12/18/2017 :  16:47:14  Show Profile  Visit Desert Roger's Homepage  Reply with Quote
quote:
Originally posted by SordoTheBandit

I think the first season (B&W) has produced lower ratings than the other 3 seasons.

I think I read once that Season 2 produces the highest ratings.



here is the link that Me TV just put on Facebook...

https://metv.com/stories/diffrent-strokes-gomer-pyle-and-the-wild-wild-west-join-metvs-weekday-lineup-beginning-january-1
Go to Top of Page

Dieter Epping
SS senior field agent

USA
6517 Posts

Posted - 12/18/2017 :  23:40:09  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
I wouldn't think season 1 being in b&w would even matter since they show so many like Gunsmoke, Rawhide, Rifleman, Wagon Train, Andy Griffith etc.,etc. Maybe they will start season 1 after the 4th season is finshed on Saturdays in a few more weeks...
Go to Top of Page

SordoTheBandit
SS 1st assignment - desk job

487 Posts

Posted - 12/22/2017 :  11:24:21  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
DATE: December 22, 2017 Saturday

TIME: 6:00 PM

CHANNEL: MeTV

EPISODE: The Night of the Winged Terror (Part 2)

SEASON: 4

NOTE: Another 'No Artemus' episode. William Schallert as Frank Harper. (The old Admiral on Get Smart)

West departs Raven's headquarters in a bid to ruin the organization's plot to kill a Mexican official. The Secret Service agent, though, doesn't realize he has been programmed to assassinate the official -- and it appears he has done just that. However, fellow agent Frank Harper disguised himself as the official and wore a bulletproof vest, enabling him to survive the attack by the brainwashed West. Meanwhile, West bides his time, pretending to join Raven until he could find out more about Raven leader Tycho who claims to know "all that ever was." Harper, meantime, and other agents research the background of Raven's Professor Toombs. Harper disguises himself as Toombs' mentor, a disgraced German scientist. The agents try to break the case before Raven can strike again.
Go to Top of Page

Dieter Epping
SS senior field agent

USA
6517 Posts

Posted - 12/24/2017 :  08:50:56  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
I remember a couple years ago when WWW was on Heroes and Icons, they would show Night of the Whirring Death every Christmas. That was the only Christmasy ep with Norman Fell as a Scrooge type guy and Dr. Loveless making exploding toys. Great episode! But ill watch the rest of Winged Terror in a few. I saw new WWW commercials for it starting Jan. 1 weeknights at 5pm. Very cool!!
Go to Top of Page

SordoTheBandit
SS 1st assignment - desk job

487 Posts

Posted - 12/28/2017 :  14:01:37  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
DATE: December 30, 2017 Saturday

TIME: 6:00 PM

CHANNEL: MeTV

EPISODE: The Night of the Sabatini Death

SEASON: 4

Johnny Sabatini makes a dying request of his adversary James West: ensure a special young woman receives the gift he is bequeathing her. The mission of mercy takes West and able assistant Ned Brown to the spooky ghost town of Calliope, Missouri.
Go to Top of Page

Dieter Epping
SS senior field agent

USA
6517 Posts

Posted - 12/29/2017 :  15:45:52  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
I checked and it's still season 4 next Saturday with Night of the Janus. ME-TV is showing season 2 on Mon thru Fri only.

And I always liked Sabitini Death!! Awesome gloomy episode!! Looking forward to it!!
Go to Top of Page

Dieter Epping
SS senior field agent

USA
6517 Posts

Posted - 12/29/2017 :  16:28:20  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
And I hope they start showing Season 1 after season 4 is finished on Saturdays!! If they are avoiding the b&w episodes then they should colorize them because some of the best of the entire series was in Season 1.
Go to Top of Page

Desert Roger
SS novice field agent

4376 Posts

Posted - 12/30/2017 :  15:38:55  Show Profile  Visit Desert Roger's Homepage  Reply with Quote
quote:
Originally posted by SordoTheBandit

DATE: December 30, 2017 Saturday

TIME: 6:00 PM

CHANNEL: MeTV

EPISODE: The Night of the Sabatini Death

SEASON: 4

Johnny Sabatini makes a dying request of his adversary James West: ensure a special young woman receives the gift he is bequeathing her. The mission of mercy takes West and able assistant Ned Brown to the spooky ghost town of Calliope, Missouri.

NOTE: This is the last Season 4 episode to be shown.




I'm watching this cool episode right now. Funny seeing the Skipper (Alan Hale) and Mr. Howell (Jim Backus) on this one.
Go to Top of Page

Dieter Epping
SS senior field agent

USA
6517 Posts

Posted - 01/01/2018 :  08:22:41  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
Sabitini Death was great! Haven't seen it in a while. Now today at 5 comes Eccentrics to start off the Mon thru Fri schedule of season 2. I'll be watching or dvr-ing that too!
Go to Top of Page

Desert Roger
SS novice field agent

4376 Posts

Posted - 01/01/2018 :  10:58:25  Show Profile  Visit Desert Roger's Homepage  Reply with Quote
quote:
Originally posted by Dieter Epping

Sabitini Death was great! Haven't seen it in a while. Now today at 5 comes Eccentrics to start off the Mon thru Fri schedule of season 2. I'll be watching or dvr-ing that too!



Yes, I like those kinds of episodes too. Sabatini Death was one of Season 4's best. Will be checking out Eccentrics at 5:00 too. If I don't forget that it is on.
Go to Top of Page

theFalcon
SS novice field agent

USA
698 Posts

Posted - 01/02/2018 :  17:30:19  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
I watched 'TNOT Golden Cobra' today on METV, one of the best Season Two episodes (CBS should have shown this one first, ahead of stinky 'Eccentrics', in 1966).

I'm not surprised that METV gutted the episode and accelerated what remained...what a shame they cut out the ejection of the "absurd ape" from Mr. Singh's parlor, as well as most of the "fight" between Artie in Jim in the varnish car.

Well, at least a new generation of kids coming home from school will have a chance to become fans before dinner gets put on the table. The previous show in that timeslot, 'TJ Hooker', wasn't there very long.

"What's death without a woman's touch?"
Go to Top of Page

Dieter Epping
SS senior field agent

USA
6517 Posts

Posted - 01/03/2018 :  00:39:38  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
It could be a great way to increase sales of the WWW dvds to see complete uncut versions of how ME-TV is showing it, which then, hopefully, will bring on the long awaited blu ray edition of the series..
Go to Top of Page

beerbad
SS novice field agent

713 Posts

Posted - 01/03/2018 :  08:24:41  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
But, that "absurd ape" really was absurd, so we might have been just as well without him.

"I abhor spirits, they make a man less than human" - Dr. Loveless, The Night That Terror Stalked the Town
Go to Top of Page

Desert Roger
SS novice field agent

4376 Posts

Posted - 01/03/2018 :  17:31:36  Show Profile  Visit Desert Roger's Homepage  Reply with Quote
watched a few minutes of RAVEN tonight

had a few good scenes, but don't like how they did not give Artie and equal role in seasons 1 and at least part of season 2
Go to Top of Page

Desert Roger
SS novice field agent

4376 Posts

Posted - 01/04/2018 :  14:17:59  Show Profile  Visit Desert Roger's Homepage  Reply with Quote
BIG BLAST on now.
Go to Top of Page

Desert Roger
SS novice field agent

4376 Posts

Posted - 01/05/2018 :  16:32:36  Show Profile  Visit Desert Roger's Homepage  Reply with Quote
Interesting...

The Me TV schedule shows that they are continuing to show Season 4 episodes on Saturday. Up tomorrow night (according the their schedule) is THE NIGHT OF THE JANUS. That is one of my favorites.

Looks like they are showing Season 4 on Saturday and Season 2 Monday thru Friday unless it is a mistake on their schedule.
Go to Top of Page

Dieter Epping
SS senior field agent

USA
6517 Posts

Posted - 01/05/2018 :  17:13:55  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
quote:
Originally posted by Desert Roger

Interesting...

The Me TV schedule shows that they are continuing to show Season 4 episodes on Saturday. Up tomorrow night (according the their schedule) is THE NIGHT OF THE JANUS. That is one of my favorites.

Looks like they are showing Season 4 on Saturday and Season 2 Monday thru Friday unless it is a mistake on their schedule.



Yes I saw that a week ago (I posted message about it up above haha). Yes Saturdays are seperate from the Monday thru Friday schedule, which is why I'm hoping they will start showing the season 1 eps after season 4 is finshed around the end of February.
Go to Top of Page

Dieter Epping
SS senior field agent

USA
6517 Posts

Posted - 01/05/2018 :  17:18:53  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
And the following Saturday already shows Night of the Pistoleros.
Go to Top of Page

Desert Roger
SS novice field agent

4376 Posts

Posted - 01/06/2018 :  10:42:48  Show Profile  Visit Desert Roger's Homepage  Reply with Quote
quote:
Originally posted by Dieter Epping

And the following Saturday already shows Night of the Pistoleros.



excellent!
Go to Top of Page

Desert Roger
SS novice field agent

4376 Posts

Posted - 01/06/2018 :  10:43:36  Show Profile  Visit Desert Roger's Homepage  Reply with Quote
quote:
Originally posted by Dieter Epping

quote:
Originally posted by Desert Roger

Interesting...

The Me TV schedule shows that they are continuing to show Season 4 episodes on Saturday. Up tomorrow night (according the their schedule) is THE NIGHT OF THE JANUS. That is one of my favorites.

Looks like they are showing Season 4 on Saturday and Season 2 Monday thru Friday unless it is a mistake on their schedule.



Yes I saw that a week ago (I posted message about it up above haha). Yes Saturdays are seperate from the Monday thru Friday schedule, which is why I'm hoping they will start showing the season 1 eps after season 4 is finshed around the end of February.



Ah, ha...
I need to carefully read ALL Dieter posts
Go to Top of Page

Desert Roger
SS novice field agent

4376 Posts

Posted - 01/06/2018 :  16:23:26  Show Profile  Visit Desert Roger's Homepage  Reply with Quote
I went down to my 82 year-old neighbor's house with two dogs from the nursing home to visit her at about 6:50. When I sat down I asked her to turn the channel on her TV to Me TV to watch the last few minutes of THE WILD WILD WEST. When she saw RC she said, "That Robert Conrad is a good-looking man." Funny. I told her that RC was born the same year as she was. She did not know that TWWW was on Me TV and was happy when I told her that it is on there six days a week now.
Go to Top of Page

Dieter Epping
SS senior field agent

USA
6517 Posts

Posted - 01/07/2018 :  16:28:55  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
I just watched Janus this morning on dvr and thought it was great! I really liked the "Living Room" in it. Did you see the cool WWW commercials that ME-TV showed during the breaks? I like seeing ads for the show on TV!
Go to Top of Page

Desert Roger
SS novice field agent

4376 Posts

Posted - 01/07/2018 :  17:46:18  Show Profile  Visit Desert Roger's Homepage  Reply with Quote
quote:
Originally posted by Dieter Epping

I just watched Janus this morning on dvr and thought it was great! I really liked the "Living Room" in it. Did you see the cool WWW commercials that ME-TV showed during the breaks? I like seeing ads for the show on TV!



sure did

the commercials that Me TV are good and make up for all of the scenes that they chop out of the episodes to fit in more commercials

JANUS is a really fun episode. I remember seeing it when I was in the 7th grade. Like the scene where Jim walks into the training room and fights the students and the scene where he walks into Blessing's office in the dark and the thug jumps out of the chair
Go to Top of Page

Desert Roger
SS novice field agent

4376 Posts

Posted - 01/12/2018 :  17:02:44  Show Profile  Visit Desert Roger's Homepage  Reply with Quote
quote:
Originally posted by SordoTheBandit

I think the first season (B&W) has produced lower ratings than the other 3 seasons.

I think I read once that Season 2 produces the highest ratings.



Hi, Sordo!

Hey, have you joined this Facebook page?

LINK here...

https://www.facebook.com/groups/1512706515447472/?ref=br_rs
Go to Top of Page

Dieter Epping
SS senior field agent

USA
6517 Posts

Posted - 01/12/2018 :  21:58:07  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
quote:
Originally posted by Desert Roger

quote:
Originally posted by SordoTheBandit

I think the first season (B&W) has produced lower ratings than the other 3 seasons.

I think I read once that Season 2 produces the highest ratings.



Hi, Sordo!

Hey, have you joined this Facebook page?

LINK here...

https://www.facebook.com/groups/1512706515447472/?ref=br_rs




It is pretty awesome huh Roger!!
Go to Top of Page

Desert Roger
SS novice field agent

4376 Posts

Posted - 01/13/2018 :  12:26:24  Show Profile  Visit Desert Roger's Homepage  Reply with Quote
quote:
Originally posted by Dieter Epping

quote:
Originally posted by Desert Roger

quote:
Originally posted by SordoTheBandit

I think the first season (B&W) has produced lower ratings than the other 3 seasons.

I think I read once that Season 2 produces the highest ratings.



Hi, Sordo!

Hey, have you joined this Facebook page?

LINK here...

https://www.facebook.com/groups/1512706515447472/?ref=br_rs




It is pretty awesome huh Roger!!



That is for sure, Dieter!

Do you know Sordo? Hopefully he will READ this post and come on over to the other site ASAP.
Go to Top of Page

SordoTheBandit
SS 1st assignment - desk job

487 Posts

Posted - 01/14/2018 :  13:13:36  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
Hello Roger,

Thanks for the Wild Wild West Facebook link, it's great. I suppose it's about time I join Facebook. I've never really gotten into social media sites, now I've got a great excuse. I see there's a 'Lost In Space' link and 'The Andy Griffith Show' as well.
Go to Top of Page
Page: of 15 Previous Topic Topic Next Topic  
Previous Page | Next Page
 New Topic  Reply to Topic
 Printer Friendly
Jump To:
THE WILD WILD WEST @ wildwildwest.org © WildWildWest.org - Third Side of the Coin Go To Top Of Page
Snitz Forums 2000