Previous Page | Next Page
Author  Topic Next Topic
Page: of 13

Dieter Epping
SS senior field agent

USA
6505 Posts

Posted - 03/26/2017 :  08:38:09  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
I watched it and thought it was great!! Only noticed one scene cut but not sure which part it was. But it's ok, I like the way ME-TV is showing it. Next week another awesome ep I always enjoyed...Firebrand!
Go to Top of Page

Desert Roger
SS novice field agent

4361 Posts

Posted - 03/31/2017 :  15:37:35  Show Profile  Visit Desert Roger's Homepage  Reply with Quote
quote:
Originally posted by Dieter Epping

I watched it and thought it was great!! Only noticed one scene cut but not sure which part it was. But it's ok, I like the way ME-TV is showing it. Next week another awesome ep I always enjoyed...Firebrand!

yes, Firebrand is a really fun one too

if I am home tomorrow night (and I probably will be) I will be watching
Go to Top of Page

Dieter Epping
SS senior field agent

USA
6505 Posts

Posted - 04/01/2017 :  20:11:29  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
I just watched Firebrand once and re-watching it again on dvr already a 2nd time haha. Can't get enough of Vixen and dynamite! I love this episode!
Go to Top of Page

Nydiva
SS novice field agent

USA
562 Posts

Posted - 04/02/2017 :  14:33:44  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
Bluebeard is my absolute favorite of Artie's disguise characters. The way he growls the "bored" speech makes me tingle every time.

Nydiva
www.ross-martin-remembered.com
Go to Top of Page

Desert Roger
SS novice field agent

4361 Posts

Posted - 04/02/2017 :  17:03:15  Show Profile  Visit Desert Roger's Homepage  Reply with Quote
quote:
Originally posted by Nydiva

Bluebeard is my absolute favorite of Artie's disguise characters. The way he growls the "bored" speech makes me tingle every time.

yes, that was a funny scene, especially when the guys in the saloon are all hiding behind the bar peeking their heads up as Artie breaks everything
Go to Top of Page

Desert Roger
SS novice field agent

4361 Posts

Posted - 04/02/2017 :  17:05:17  Show Profile  Visit Desert Roger's Homepage  Reply with Quote
quote:

I just watched Firebrand once and re-watching it again on dvr already a 2nd time haha. Can't get enough of Vixen and dynamite! I love this episode!

yes, this one seemed to have a lot more real outside scenes than most episodes

always a fun episode to watch

wonder why Vixen didn't get arrested for whacking Jim in the head with a blackjack and for her other crimes
Go to Top of Page

niecie
SS novice field agent

1250 Posts

Posted - 04/05/2017 :  07:49:18  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
Because her daddy is a senator?

Niecie

Ever since I was a little girl
I have always wished
that Artemus Gordon was
my very own Uncle Artie...
Go to Top of Page

Desert Roger
SS novice field agent

4361 Posts

Posted - 04/05/2017 :  18:34:02  Show Profile  Visit Desert Roger's Homepage  Reply with Quote
quote:
Originally posted by niecie

Because her daddy is a senator?

probably!

Go to Top of Page

Desert Roger
SS novice field agent

4361 Posts

Posted - 04/08/2017 :  18:28:55  Show Profile  Visit Desert Roger's Homepage  Reply with Quote
The Me TV schedule said that tonight would be THE NIGHT OF THE JACK O'DIAMONDS. But, that was a mistake. Season 3, Episode 3 was THE NIGHT OF THE ASSASSIN and that is what was on tonight.
Go to Top of Page

Dieter Epping
SS senior field agent

USA
6505 Posts

Posted - 04/08/2017 :  20:49:19  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
I saw they listed the airings in the wrong order too. Next week is TN Dr. Loveless Died. I think Jack O' Diamonds comes after that. ASSASSIN tonight is not a real favorite but some great moments as always. The fight scene in the pottery room was classic
Go to Top of Page

Desert Roger
SS novice field agent

4361 Posts

Posted - 04/09/2017 :  09:42:57  Show Profile  Visit Desert Roger's Homepage  Reply with Quote
quote:

I saw they listed the airings in the wrong order too. Next week is TN Dr. Loveless Died. I think Jack O' Diamonds comes after that. ASSASSIN tonight is not a real favorite but some great moments as always. The fight scene in the pottery room was classic

yeah, ASSASSIN is not a favorite

the pottery room was kind of funny

the ambushers standing INSIDE the giant pottery, making themselves sitting ducks for Jim and Artie

p.s. THE NIGHT DOCTOR LOVELESS DIED is one of my top ten, or at least top 11 or 12
very enjoyable!
Go to Top of Page

Desert Roger
SS novice field agent

4361 Posts

Posted - 04/15/2017 :  15:03:08  Show Profile  Visit Desert Roger's Homepage  Reply with Quote
watching Dr. Loveless Died on Me TV right now

they CUT OUT almost the ENTIRE teaser scene

not cool!
Go to Top of Page

niecie
SS novice field agent

1250 Posts

Posted - 04/15/2017 :  16:20:28  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
Cut out the teaser!!! But that sets up the plot!

Niecie

Ever since I was a little girl
I have always wished
that Artemus Gordon was
my very own Uncle Artie...
Go to Top of Page

Desert Roger
SS novice field agent

4361 Posts

Posted - 04/15/2017 :  16:38:00  Show Profile  Visit Desert Roger's Homepage  Reply with Quote
quote:
Originally posted by niecie

Cut out the teaser!!! But that sets up the plot!

Exactly!

They have people editing that do not understand the show.

ugh

oh, well...
Go to Top of Page

Dieter Epping
SS senior field agent

USA
6505 Posts

Posted - 04/15/2017 :  17:38:49  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
quote:
Originally posted by Desert Roger

not cool!

Oh wow....I'm real curious how much got cut out now....starts in 20 minutes here.
Go to Top of Page

Desert Roger
SS novice field agent

4361 Posts

Posted - 04/15/2017 :  17:43:22  Show Profile  Visit Desert Roger's Homepage  Reply with Quote
quote:

quote:
Originally posted by Desert Roger

not cool!

Oh wow....I'm real curious how much got cut out now....starts in 20 minutes here.

They cut out the cool first part of the teaser when Jim is walking across the street to ask where the Sheriff is and then the cool music comes on as Deuce and his gang are watching and ready to ambush. The show opens with Jim and Artie walking up to Loveless' casket. They cut out a lot of the opening. Annoying.
Glad I have all four seasons on DVD. ha
Go to Top of Page

Dieter Epping
SS senior field agent

USA
6505 Posts

Posted - 04/15/2017 :  20:03:44  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
Yup I saw the cut. And also saw they cut the part right before Arthur Tickle was killed while being smoked out with the poison gas. It sure is nice having the complete uncut versions on dvd I agree!! But I'll keep watching it on ME-TV anyway :)
Go to Top of Page

Desert Roger
SS novice field agent

4361 Posts

Posted - 04/16/2017 :  05:10:35  Show Profile  Visit Desert Roger's Homepage  Reply with Quote
quote:

Yup I saw the cut. And also saw they cut the part right before Arthur Tickle was killed while being smoked out with the poison gas. It sure is nice having the complete uncut versions on dvd I agree!! But I'll keep watching it on ME-TV anyway :)

yes, nice that the show is at least being shown on Me TV, even though it is chopped up and cool scenes are missing

Have a happy Resurrection Sunday!
Go to Top of Page

nittanyapple
SS senior field agent

USA
8570 Posts

Posted - 04/20/2017 :  08:59:10  Show Profile  Visit nittanyapple's Homepage  Reply with Quote
I knew something was off, but I was making dinner at the same time and had to keep running in to the living room. It was easy for me to miss that way.

~Apple~
The Apple of Artemus Gordon's eye
Go to Top of Page

Dieter Epping
SS senior field agent

USA
6505 Posts

Posted - 04/23/2017 :  09:02:19  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
Jack O' Diamonds was pretty excellent I must say. I already watched it twice and will some more. So different for the series...like a movie in itself with Jim and Artie. Great desert and mountain scenery. Love this one!!
Go to Top of Page

Dieter Epping
SS senior field agent

USA
6505 Posts

Posted - 04/29/2017 :  22:44:31  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
Loved Night of the Samurai tonight!! Another great season 3 ep. Artie's disguise was so good, so funny. I'll watch this one again tomorrow. I couldn't tell which scenes may have been cut either, but do notice they shorten the bumpers slightly...a couple seconds of the music are missing. They do it very well though. I noticed this in the last few season 3 episodes.

Night of the Hangman is next....another favorite!!
Go to Top of Page

Desert Roger
SS novice field agent

4361 Posts

Posted - 04/30/2017 :  15:39:58  Show Profile  Visit Desert Roger's Homepage  Reply with Quote
quote:

Loved Night of the Samurai tonight!! Another great season 3 ep. Artie's disguise was so good, so funny. I'll watch this one again tomorrow. I couldn't tell which scenes may have been cut either, but do notice they shorten the bumpers slightly...a couple seconds of the music are missing. They do it very well though. I noticed this in the last few season 3 episodes.

Night of the Hangman is next....another favorite!!

Oh, yeah...

HANGMAN is a great episode! Looking forward to it.

I was in Wisconsin last night and the hotel did not have Me TV, so I was unable to watch SAMUARI.
Go to Top of Page

nittanyapple
SS senior field agent

USA
8570 Posts

Posted - 05/04/2017 :  08:52:10  Show Profile  Visit nittanyapple's Homepage  Reply with Quote
I missed Samurai last weekend. When I mentioned it to my husband he quipped that I wasn't a real fan! That goober is lucky he's cute

~Apple~
The Apple of Artemus Gordon's eye
Go to Top of Page

Desert Roger
SS novice field agent

4361 Posts

Posted - 05/06/2017 :  15:18:54  Show Profile  Visit Desert Roger's Homepage  Reply with Quote
watching HANGMAN right now

Me TV deleted entire first part of teaser with Jim and Artie and the cat on the train.

the show begins at the celebration at the Kansas town with Jim and Artie already there

and they also deleted the scene after the trial where Jim and Artie are talking about how the guy might be innocent

first commercial break is on now

they will probably cut out other scenes in the show too

HANGMAN is a good episode. Sorry to see it chopped up
Go to Top of Page

Dieter Epping
SS senior field agent

USA
6505 Posts

Posted - 05/14/2017 :  09:02:16  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
I didn't really notice which parts got cut from Montezuma Hordes last night. It was altogether real good the way it was. Great episode! I guess I have to break out the dvds to see what might be missing cuz I can't remember haha
Go to Top of Page

Desert Roger
SS novice field agent

4361 Posts

Posted - 05/14/2017 :  09:19:02  Show Profile  Visit Desert Roger's Homepage  Reply with Quote
quote:

I didn't really notice which parts got cut from Montezuma Hordes last night. It was altogether real good the way it was. Great episode! I guess I have to break out the dvds to see what might be missing cuz I can't remember haha

it was a fun episode

good music

I managed to see about half of it last night. Was at nursing home other half episode.
Go to Top of Page

Nydiva
SS novice field agent

USA
562 Posts

Posted - 05/14/2017 :  14:08:44  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
quote:

If I remember the episode correctly (which is not necessarily the case!), the part about the Old Timer and his "chuckwaller" (sp?) stew is missing. They always seem to cut Ross's bits!

Nydiva
www.ross-martin-remembered.com
Go to Top of Page

Desert Roger
SS novice field agent

4361 Posts

Posted - 05/14/2017 :  15:06:11  Show Profile  Visit Desert Roger's Homepage  Reply with Quote
quote:
Originally posted by Nydiva

quote:

If I remember the episode correctly (which is not necessarily the case!), the part about the Old Timer and his "chuckwaller" (sp?) stew is missing. They always seem to cut Ross's bits!

yes, the editors don't have enough respect for and knowledge of the show

sad
Go to Top of Page

Desert Roger
SS novice field agent

4361 Posts

Posted - 05/17/2017 :  18:17:49  Show Profile  Visit Desert Roger's Homepage  Reply with Quote

Ep 65: The Night of the Circus of Death

is up next
Go to Top of Page

Dieter Epping
SS senior field agent

USA
6505 Posts

Posted - 05/18/2017 :  00:09:31  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
I like that one too!! Season 3 is loaded with great episodes!!
Go to Top of Page
Page: of 13  Topic Next Topic  
Previous Page | Next Page
 New Topic  Reply to Topic
 Printer Friendly
Jump To:
THE WILD WILD WEST @ wildwildwest.org © WildWildWest.org - Third Side of the Coin Go To Top Of Page
Snitz Forums 2000