Next Page
Author Previous Topic Topic Next Topic
Page: of 3

DaveWest
Secret Service recruit

France
13 Posts

Posted - 04/12/2017 :  08:49:06  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
Awesome, can't wait! Finally a soundtrack release!

http://spyvibe.blogspot.fr/2017/04/wild-wild-west-ost.html

nittanyapple
SS senior field agent

USA
8570 Posts

Posted - 04/13/2017 :  07:25:24  Show Profile  Visit nittanyapple's Homepage  Reply with Quote
This would be great!

~Apple~
The Apple of Artemus Gordon's eye
Go to Top of Page

Cindylover1969
SS novice field agent

United Kingdom
1267 Posts

Posted - 04/14/2017 :  02:12:42  Show Profile  Visit Cindylover1969's Homepage  Reply with Quote
Looking forward to it - hopefully it'll manage to include tracks from every episode with original music.

"Make them both as uncomfortable as possible." - Marquis de la Mer, "The Night of the Watery Death"
Go to Top of Page

Dieter Epping
SS senior field agent

USA
6500 Posts

Posted - 04/14/2017 :  17:47:20  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
I will want this for sure!! I know and love all the various Scores from each season. Each is unique and very different but so incredible every year. I wonder how Season 5 may have sounded??
Go to Top of Page

Cindylover1969
SS novice field agent

United Kingdom
1267 Posts

Posted - 04/25/2017 :  21:46:35  Show Profile  Visit Cindylover1969's Homepage  Reply with Quote
Which episodes would you like to see included? (Bear mind that the album won't include episodes that were totally tracked - that might sound obvious, but someone on another board complained when Intrada put out albums from the original Battlestar Galactica that the music from the episode with Fred Astaire wasn't included - that was one of the tracked ones.)

My picks would include

"The Night Of The Inferno"
"The Night Of The Puppeteer"
"The Night Of The Man-Eating House"
"The Night Of The Firebrand"
"The Night Of Jack O'Diamonds"
"The Night Of The Big Blackmail"
"The Night Of The Assassin"

"Make them both as uncomfortable as possible." - Marquis de la Mer, "The Night of the Watery Death"
Go to Top of Page

ccb
SS Quizmaster Emeritus

3799 Posts

Posted - 05/25/2017 :  08:45:18  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
The Old QM shakes off the cobwebs and steps back in for this thread:

If this news is true, then it's the best entertainment announcement I'll hear all year. La-La Land Records has produced outstanding, remastered, limited edition, complete collections of all the music—I mean, down to every last note—for both Star Trek (OS) and Mission: Impossible. I can vouch for this: I own them both. It doesn't matter if the music cue is three minutes long or three seconds long, it's there: clean, pristine, as originally recorded in the studio in the 1960s. If Jon Burlingame is running the project, then it will be A+: as researcher and historian of classic soundtracks, especially television soundtracks, he is in a league of his own. His liner notes are superior. To extrapolate from the others series' soundtracks: You want thumbnail biographies, with photographs, of every composer who ever wrote music for the series? You wanna know who played third violin for the second season main title on June 22, 1966, and was she in first chair for the fourth season end title, recorded on July 2, 1968? You learn it here. It's just that detailed, with beautiful screen caps from the series. Again, however, it's the audio that will blow you away.

Here's link to La-La Land's presentation of its Star Trek set: http://www.lalalandrecords.com/Site/STTOS.html

The only flea on the hound, as President Grant used to say, is that if this project comes to fruition as did Trek and Mission, it will cost a pretty penny. Start saving up now. Cut back on the Starbucks visits. Choose your summer movie tickets with discrimination. That weekend trip you were planning? Delay it for another few months. Eat more peanut butter and fruit salad. If you love the music, this will be a purchase for the ages.

Cross your fingers that it actually comes to pass.
Go to Top of Page

Cindylover1969
SS novice field agent

United Kingdom
1267 Posts

Posted - 05/25/2017 :  12:30:54  Show Profile  Visit Cindylover1969's Homepage  Reply with Quote
But their Mission: Impossible set doesn't have the complete scores for every episode that has original music. (Unlike their Star Trek set.) And you can understand the decision - (seven seasons' worth is a lot more than three - or four).

Go to Top of Page

ccb
SS Quizmaster Emeritus

3799 Posts

Posted - 05/30/2017 :  11:39:14  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
First, to CL69: Thank you for correcting me. I didn't do my homework properly.

And now I am delighted to be able to confirm DaveWest's preview in April. On 05.25.17 I sent an email to La-La Land: "I’ve read that the complete soundtracks for The Wild Wild West is in production, under the supervision of Jon Burlingame. Can you confirm the accuracy of this report?"

I've just received from them this crisp but affirmative reply: "We hope mid to late July."

Still no details on their website, but here it is for your consultation in weeks to come:

http://www.lalalandrecords.com

YES!
Go to Top of Page

SordoTheBandit
SS 1st assignment - desk job

469 Posts

Posted - 05/30/2017 :  11:51:32  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
Thank you ccb for this wonderful update. It made my day.
Go to Top of Page

Dieter Epping
SS senior field agent

USA
6500 Posts

Posted - 05/30/2017 :  12:00:29  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
That is great to hear!! Thanks ccb! I'll definitely be buying it too!
Go to Top of Page

nittanyapple
SS senior field agent

USA
8570 Posts

Posted - 06/08/2017 :  08:54:51  Show Profile  Visit nittanyapple's Homepage  Reply with Quote
I love this!! Thanks everyone for the information!

~Apple~
The Apple of Artemus Gordon's eye
Go to Top of Page

Cindylover1969
SS novice field agent

United Kingdom
1267 Posts

Posted - 07/01/2017 :  13:20:20  Show Profile  Visit Cindylover1969's Homepage  Reply with Quote
July 11th!

Go to Top of Page

Cindylover1969
SS novice field agent

United Kingdom
1267 Posts

Posted - 07/01/2017 :  13:24:40  Show Profile  Visit Cindylover1969's Homepage  Reply with Quote
Aiming to get four of those (not a Jablonsky fan)...

And now an update: I asked Jon Burlingame on Twitter if all the original scores would be represented:

Not all of them but all of the really good ones: excerpts from 26 original scores!

https://twitter.com/jonburlingame/status/881326411444649984

I didn't quite manage to get it reduced to the main attraction, but...

That's next Tuesday! :)

Go to Top of Page

Dieter Epping
SS senior field agent

USA
6500 Posts

Posted - 07/02/2017 :  12:01:05  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
I will definitely buy this if it has 5 hours of the original music from the show. But who is Dimitri Tiomkin? What's he got to do with the original score?
Go to Top of Page

Cindylover1969
SS novice field agent

United Kingdom
1267 Posts

Posted - 07/02/2017 :  21:40:32  Show Profile  Visit Cindylover1969's Homepage  Reply with Quote
Tiomkin scored many movies like High Noon and The High And The Mighty, but here's his most famous Western theme (and probably his most famous composition of any kind):

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Ehbh27THeJk

CBS got Tiomkin and his regular lyricist Ned Washington to write a Rawhide-type theme song for The Wild Wild West so lightning would strike twice. Here's the story:

http://www.filmmusicsociety.org/news_events/features/2004/083004.html

Go to Top of Page

ccb
SS Quizmaster Emeritus

3799 Posts

Posted - 07/08/2017 :  11:41:42  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
Footnote to CL69's last entry: It's been speculated—by Jon Burlingame, among others—that Richard Markowitz was probably stiffed out of onscreen credit for the series theme throughout its run owing to CBS contractual arrangements with Tiomkin—by far the Bigger Gun in the early 60s—who created music for the series that was never used. By the 1960s it was SOP to credit a composer in the end titles for a series main theme: Jerry Goldsmith for The Man From U.N.C.L.E., Alexander Courage for Star Trek, etc. To this day, the late Mr. Markowitz is getting stiffed: Notice that La La Land's marketing headlines Tiomkin for the West soundtracks—a far more recognizable name to soundtrack enthusiasts of the 1950s.

Scrounging the web for information about La La Land's West soundtrack release—about which, to this point, La La Land has been so secretive that they've become their own secret service—I turned up this quotation from the set's producer, Jon Burlingame:

According to a post from Burlingame, the set includes "excerpts from 26 scores representing all four seasons. Composers include Richard Markowitz, Robert Drasnin, Richard Shores, Dave Grusin, Fred Steiner, Harry Geller, Walter Scharf, Jack Pleis -- plus the never-before-heard Dimitri Tiomkin theme that was rejected early on." Burlingame asserts that there were three rejected Tiomkin themes (at least one a vocal), but it's unclear if all three will be included in the set or not. The tapes that made this release possible were found in an exhaustive two-year search of the UCLA Film and Television Archives, which also contained alternate, unused versions of Markowitz's iconic main theme. The set contains over an hour of music by Shores.

Some things to note in this statement. By my count there were 35 full-episode scores for the series, plus about eight partial scores (new cues mixed with old tracks). Excerpts from 26 episodes is a very good representation. For the first time ever we'll hear the rejected Tiomkin themes. This will be of historical interest—a what-might-have-been—which, I suppose, is a good thing. The less-than-good thing: if a lot of space is dedicated to them, it will absorb space that might have been used by better music, more familiar to our ears. Over an hour of music by Richard Shores sounds like a good thing. The references to Grusin, Steiner, and Scharf are revealing, since we can pinpoint their episodes (the only ones they scored): respectively, "The Puppeteer," "The Undead," and "The Assassin." One hopes that we get over an hour of Markowitz's music, since he scored all but about two of the first-season episodes, about five of the second-season, and one for Season 3 (the rhapsodic score for "Jack O'Diamonds"). The wild card in the list is Jack Pleis, who scored three complete episodes ("The Tartar," "The Samurai," and "The Gruesome Games") but composed an abundance of cues that were woven into Season 3. Overall, if Burlingame executed the research and made the selections, I'm prepared to trust his taste and judgment. This man knows his business.

In all, we won't have La La Land's complete, 15-disc extravaganza of Star Trek, but I'm going to be grateful for whatever we get. After two years of research and who knows how much of an outlay, I'm surprised that they are limiting the press to only 1000 units, but, let's face it: West isn't the draw that Trek or Mission: Impossible might be.

On the other hand, we can always prove them wrong next Tuesday.
Go to Top of Page

ccb
SS Quizmaster Emeritus

3799 Posts

Posted - 07/08/2017 :  12:57:21  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
BTW: Here's a list of what Burlingame had to choose from, assuming that everything survived from 1965–68. In addition, each season had new orchestrations of the main title theme, both opening and closing.

SEASON 1
The Night of the Inferno (Richard Markowitz)
The Night of the Deadly Bed (Robert Drasnin)
The Night The Wizard Shook The Earth (Robert Drasnin)
The Night of the Sudden Death (Richard Markowitz)
Night of the Casual Killer (Robert Drasnin)
The Night of a Thousand Eyes (Richard Markowitz)
The Night of the Glowing Corpse (Richard Markowitz)
The Night That Terror Stalked The Town (Richard Markowitz) §
The Night of the Dragon Screamed (Harry Geller)
The Night of the Puppeteer (Dave Grusin)*
The Night of the Bars of Hell (Richard Markowitz)
The Night of the Burning Diamond (Richard Shores)

SEASON 2
The Night of the Eccentrics (Richard Shores)
The Night of the Golden Cobra (Richard Markowitz)
The Night of the Raven (Richard Markowitz)
The Night of the Big Blast (Richard Markowitz)*
The Night of the Returning Dead (Morton Stevens/Harry Geller) º
The Night of the Flying Pie-Plate (Morton Stevens) **
The Night of the Bottomless Pit (Harry Geller)
The Night of the Watery Death (Morton Stevens) **
The Night of the Green Terror (Richard Markowitz)
The Night of the Man-Eating House (Robert Drasnin)
The Night of the Infernal Machine (Richard Markowitz)
The Night of the Tartar (Jack Pleis)
The Night of the Deadly Blossom (Harry Geller)*

SEASON 3
The Night of the Bubbling Death (Jack Pleis) *
The Night of the Firebrand (Richard Shores)
The Night of the Assassin (Walter Scharf)
The Night of Jack O'Diamonds (Richard Markowitz)
The Night of the Samurai (Jack Pleis)
The Night of the Circus of Death (Jack Pleis) *
The Night of the Running Death (Jack Pleis) #
The Night of the Vipers (Morton Stevens) **
The Night of the Undead (Fred Steiner)
The Night of the Amnesiac (Mundell Lowe)

SEASON 4
The Night of the Big Blackmail (Richard Shores)
The Night of the Doomsday Formula (Robert Prince)
The Night of the Sedgewick Curse (Richard Shores)
The Night of the Gruesome Games (Jack Pleis)
The Night of the Kraken (Richard Shores)
The Night of the Egyptian Queen (Harry Geller)
The Night of the Spanish Curse (Johnny Parker)
The Night of the Winged Terror, Part 1 (Robert Prince)

§ The episode that introduced the signature theme for Artemus, which Markowitz reorchestrated for The Bars of Hell.
* Partial score, but given full credit on the title card.
** Stock music.
# So credited, but misleading: this episode contained some Pleis, some Markowitz, some Scharf, and a lot of stock music.
º After 50 years I hope Mr. Burlingame will distinguish exactly which music from this episode is properly credited to which composer. By 1966 Morton Stevens was in charge of CBS Music on the West Coast and, as such, received "Music Supervision" credit for episodes with tracked music that he himself didn't compose. "The Returning Dead" is the exception to that rule. I always wondered if he wrote something in it for old time's sake for Sammy Davis, Jr.. Stevens had been one of Davis's arrangers for backing vocals in the late 1950s.
Go to Top of Page

Cindylover1969
SS novice field agent

United Kingdom
1267 Posts

Posted - 07/08/2017 :  14:16:21  Show Profile  Visit Cindylover1969's Homepage  Reply with Quote
I'm hoping they'll do what they did with their recent Wonder Woman set - that isn't complete, but it does include all the composers that worked on the show (including Robert Prince, who Bruce Lansbury seems to have liked working with). (By the way, the flyer's been changed to reflect Markowitz now.)

Go to Top of Page

Dieter Epping
SS senior field agent

USA
6500 Posts

Posted - 07/09/2017 :  15:09:04  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
Where can we buy it?
Go to Top of Page

Cindylover1969
SS novice field agent

United Kingdom
1267 Posts

Posted - 07/09/2017 :  20:34:24  Show Profile  Visit Cindylover1969's Homepage  Reply with Quote
It'll be available from www.lalalandrecords.com from Tuesday at 12 noon PST.

DISC ONE
1. Main Title, Season One (Richard Markowitz) 0:52

The Night of the Inferno (Richard Markowitz)
2. Special Prisoner / Guerillas Beware 1:58
3. Dressing for Action 2:18
4. West Rides In / Quemada / Versatile Race 2:22
5. Palais de Chance / Lydia's No Slouch 1:33
6. To the Cemetery / Very Dead Colonel 1:33
7. Even Wilder West / Light the Fuse 1:53
8. Meanwhile Back at the Train / Signal Light / Loaded Pool Game / Wing Fat's Demise 2:46
9. Celebration / Poor Friend Sam 0:51
10. End Title, Pilot, unused 1:03
11. Main Title, Pilot 0:54

The Night the Wizard Shook the Earth (Robert Drasnin)
12. Dr. Nielsen's Fading Rating 1:51
13. Sweet Greta / The Cross-Bow Incident 1:25
14. Lower Westphalian Dance Suite 1:00
15. A Kiss for the Cause / Iron Maidenform 2:07
16. How the West Was One / How the West Was Two 4:07
17. The Clock Tower / Goodbye Greta 2:26

The Night of the Puppeteer (Dave Grusin)
18. Puppeteer Titles / Intentional Clues / Three of a Kind 2:18
19. Vivid's Waltz 3:10
20. Contest / Death 1:11
21. Sentence / Mr. Skull / Discovery: The Same Bag 3:20

The Night of Sudden Death (Richard Markowitz)
22. Gas Attack 1:48
23. Prussic Acid / Water Ballet 1:39
24. Artemus Recaptured 1:09
25. Exotic Torture / Skin-clad Payoff 1:31

The Night of the Deadly Bed (Robert Drasnin)
26. Dagger Lily 2:06
27. Monster Train / West Racked Up 2:34
28. La Noche 2:04
29. Showdown / Aftermath 2:27

The Night of a Thousand Eyes (Richard Markowitz)
30. Phony Clock Tower / Fate of the Delta Belle 1:45
31. Fait les jeux / Rien va plus 2:23
32. Vild Vild Vest / Job for Jennifer 2:05
33. Lock-Pick Sick / Coffin's Capers Crumble 3:05

The Night of the Burning Diamond (Richard Shores)
34. Return the Diamond 2:18
35. Old Fool 1:16
36. Reactions / Strange Time / Cornered 5:52
Total Time: 76:47

DISC TWO
1. End Title, Season One (extended) (Richard Markowitz) 1:06

The Night the Dragon Screamed (Harry Geller)
2. Episode Title / The Wall 2:20
3. Bad Guys / The Knife 2:28
4. Princess? 2:04
5. Real Princess / Ching Ling's Destiny 4:12

The Night of the Glowing Corpse (Richard Markowitz)
6. Greenhouse Lab / Crazy Castle 3:12
7. Glow Corpse Glow 3:57
8. Bathing in Lye 3:00

The Night of the Casual Killer (Robert Drasnin)
9. Three Riders / Instant Death 2:00
10. Lori's Kiss / Sardonic Tonic 1:25
11. Cave Walk 1:14
12. Fire Fight / Ventriloquist / Last Jolt 3:31

The Night That Terror Stalked the Town (Richard Markowitz)
13. West Gets a Charge 1:27
14. A Way with a Woman / Hemostat Scalpel 3:27
15. A Phony West / Execution: Sundown 2:41
16. Artie's Bit 3:01
17. Double Kiss / Whom Fights Whom 3:26

18. Main Title, Season Two (Richard Markowitz)
0:52
The Night of the Eccentrics (Richard Shores)
19. Gargoyle / Nothing Except Die / Small Wager 2:51
20. Mighty Titan / The Crown 2:43
21. Central Hall / Hangin' Around 3:34
22. Juarez's Place / Your Servant 1:50

The Night of the Golden Cobra (Richard Markowitz)
23. Maharajah's Palace / Cobra Bite 1:06
24. Introducing Mr. Singh / Sideline Nut / Cell Mate Bait 1:15
25. Harihar Sitar 1:03
26. Artie's Incantation / Anyone for Polo 1:57
27. Polo Mismatch / Oily Demise 2:48

The Night of the Raven (Richard Markowitz)
28. Ghostly Street / Littlest Cowboy 0:56
29. Indian Princess / A Game with West 2:40
30. A Maiden Dreams / Little Man's Busy Day 3:56
31. Cat's Paw / Raven's Flight 1:22
Total Time: 74:47

DISC THREE
1. Showcards (Richard Markowitz) 0:34

The Night of the Bottomless Pit (Harry Geller)
2. Chain Gang 2:35
3. Easy Artie / Escape 3:57
4. Ready / Fire Ants / Kaut 1:35
5. Iron Foot 2:40
6. Vengeance 2:28

The Night of the Infernal Machine (Richard Markowitz)
7. Infernal Machine Talks / Suspicious Clock / Search for Zino 2:13
8. The Judge's Speech / Clock Shop / Little Toy Bomb / The Judge's Streudel 3:44
9. Dressing for Action 2:07
10. Ah Mr. West / Party Pooper 1:55
11. Statue of Liberty 1:01

The Night of the Man-Eating House (Robert Drasnin)
12. Perchance to Dream 2:21
13. Enter the House / Strange Happenings 2:15
14. Unaware Pair / House Ghost / Portrait Weeps 4:21
15. Restoration Tour / Her Room / Her Diary / Liston's Clay 4:04
16. In Gardens Past / Hacienda Lights 2:43
17. Nick o'Time / Day's End 1:36

The Night of the Green Terror (Richard Markowitz)
18. Knight in Armor 1:12
19. Little Green Terror / Leg of Mutton Stew 1:36
20. Enter Robin Hood / Indian Wrestle 1:47
21. Forest Lord 2:36
22. Meany Mace / Robin's Balloon 4:04

23. End Title, Season Two (Richard Markowitz) 0:49

24. Main Title, Season Three (Richard Markowitz) 0:52

The Night of the Firebrand (Richard Shores)
25. Run, West, Run / O'Reilley's Plan 2:48
26. The Top / Pressure Point 5:00
27. Explosion 2:08
28. O'Reilley's Dream 2:28

The Night of the Assassin - (Walter Scharf)
29. End of Kiss / Poking Around 1:53
30. The Coffee Wagon 2:42
31. Let's Go / Protection / Threesome 2:09
Total Time: 75:38

DISC FOUR
1. Main Title, unused (Richard Markowitz) 0:54

The Night of Jack O'Diamonds (Richard Markowitz)
2. Senorita's Smile / Real Hospitality / Stolen Horse 2:43
3. Jack O'Diamonds / To Catch a Horsethief / Sordo Catches Up 3:09
4. A Thing of Beauty / Imperialistas / What a Man Amigo 3:28
5. Aye Gringos / One Man Army 2:52
6. Sly Old Fox 1:40

The Night of the Samurai (Jack Pleis)
7. Lotus Blossom / A Samurai's Finis / Hannibal's Here 1:50
8. Hannibal's Parlor 2:08
9. Torch Jugglers 1:39
10. Portuguese Artie / Come and Get It / Madame Moustache 3:21
11. The Sword / Gideon's Sword 3:54

The Night of the Undead (Fred Steiner)
12. Drums / Zombie March 1:18
13. Signal to Mariah 1:20
14. Voodoo / The Grotto 2:47
15. Voodoo Mansion / Decadent Mansion / Mansion Burns 5:05

16. End Title, Season Three (Richard Markowitz) 0:49

17. Main Title, Season Four (Richard Markowitz) 0:52

The Night of the Big Blackmail (Richard Shores)
18. The Fencers 1:20
19. Break-In 2:20
20. Artie's Bag / Right Now / Hue & Cry 5:22
21. Embassy Wall 1:51

The Night of the Sedgwick Curse (Richard Shores)
22. Discovery / Steam Room 3:05
23. Pictures / Gaslight 2:24
24. Five Against One 2:10
25. Injection 1:52

The Night of the Kraken (Richard Shores)
26. Waterfront / The Kraken 3:16
27. Busy Saloon / Neptune 2:49
28. Fathoms 1:54

29. End Title, Season Four (Richard Markowitz) 0:49

Bonus Tracks
30. The Ballad of Jim West, vocal (Dimitri Tiomkin - Paul Francis Webster) 2:07
31. The Ballad of Jim West, instrumental (Dimitri Tiomkin) 0:53
32. The Wild Wild West theme, marching band arrangement (Richard Markowitz) 2:14
Total Time: 75:41

Scroll down you'll see artwork for some of the discs.

www.filmscoremonthly.com/board/posts.cfm?forumID=1&pageID=3&threadID=120204&archive=0" target="_blank">http://www.filmscoremonthly.com/board/posts.cfm?forumID=1&pageID=3&threadID=120204&archive=0

(Or go to the label's Facebook page).

Go to Top of Page

Cindylover1969
SS novice field agent

United Kingdom
1267 Posts

Posted - 07/09/2017 :  21:46:02  Show Profile  Visit Cindylover1969's Homepage  Reply with Quote
Unsurprisingly, season four gets the shortest shrift...

Go to Top of Page

SordoTheBandit

469 Posts

Posted - 07/10/2017 :  09:15:25  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
I can't wait.
Go to Top of Page

ccb
SS Quizmaster Emeritus

3799 Posts

Posted - 07/11/2017 :  09:28:35  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
CL69: Many thanks for posting all the track listings. (Notice the wit in some of the composers' track titles!) Overall, a good representation of the series' music—with one major exception, IMHO: Nothing from "The Returning Dead." Apart from being a personal favorite of mine, so much of its music was used to track other S2 episodes (unlike "The Golden Cobra," which I find nothing to write home about). Already I'm complaining—and it's not yet available for purchase. Shame on me.

On the other hand, there are some real curiosities. The showcards. An unused Markowitz main title. (Wow.) And West for marching band?!
Go to Top of Page

Cindylover1969
SS novice field agent

United Kingdom
1267 Posts

Posted - 07/11/2017 :  12:53:33  Show Profile  Visit Cindylover1969's Homepage  Reply with Quote
It's now available for purchase - I already ordered mine!

http://www.lalalandrecords.com/Site/WildWildWest.html

One of the soundclips: http://johndadlez.com/MP3/WildWildWest/4-30.mp3 No wonder this was rejected.

Go to Top of Page

ccb
SS Quizmaster Emeritus

3799 Posts

Posted - 07/11/2017 :  17:30:29  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
Ordered mine, too. This feels like Christmas Day, except for the fact that shipping isn't expected until 07.20.17. "We can hardly stand to wait, please Christmas don't be late."

Did you listen to the sample tracks on the La La Land site? The quality is terrific. The very first sample, the opening series title for Season One, is tracked in stereo!
Go to Top of Page

Cindylover1969
SS novice field agent

United Kingdom
1267 Posts

Posted - 07/11/2017 :  23:40:47  Show Profile  Visit Cindylover1969's Homepage  Reply with Quote
Listened to them all, again!

Go to Top of Page

Dieter Epping
SS senior field agent

USA
6500 Posts

Posted - 07/11/2017 :  23:53:34  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
I just ordered mine too! It looks terrific and a 40 page booklet to read with it! Altogether sounds great! I just bought the "new" WWW reunion movie double feature on dvd too, even though I have them in the big box set too. Just had to add it to my collection anyway.

Really looking forward to the soundtrack cd set though since the music is also one of the highlights of the show to me!
Go to Top of Page

Admin
Col. Richmond (SS Director)

USA
1898 Posts

Posted - 07/12/2017 :  14:54:27  Show Profile  Visit Admin's Homepage  Reply with Quote
Ordered mine.

-Yours in (secret) service,

------------->>>>> <<<<<-------------
Colonel Richmond, SS Director

admin@wildwildwest.org
Go to Top of Page

Desert Roger
SS novice field agent

4350 Posts

Posted - 07/12/2017 :  18:08:43  Show Profile  Visit Desert Roger's Homepage  Reply with Quote
quote:
Originally posted by Dieter Epping

I just ordered mine too! It looks terrific and a 40 page booklet to read with it! Altogether sounds great! I just bought the "new" WWW reunion movie double feature on dvd too, even though I have them in the big box set too. Just had to add it to my collection anyway.

Really looking forward to the soundtrack cd set though since the music is also one of the highlights of the show to me!

yes, one reason that TWWW is such a cool show was because of the really great music

such talented people who put together that show
Go to Top of Page

SordoTheBandit

469 Posts

Posted - 07/13/2017 :  10:51:53  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
"Let's Go / Protection / Threesome 2:09"

Good grief.
Go to Top of Page

SordoTheBandit

469 Posts

Posted - 07/13/2017 :  14:46:16  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
Don't get me wrong, I love Walter Scharf and I'm ecstatic about this release. It's just that the titles caught me a little off guard.
Go to Top of Page
Page: of 3 Previous Topic Topic Next Topic  
Next Page
 New Topic  Reply to Topic
 Printer Friendly
Jump To:
THE WILD WILD WEST @ wildwildwest.org © WildWildWest.org - Third Side of the Coin Go To Top Of Page
Snitz Forums 2000