TNOT Lord of Limbo - Music
 New Topic  Reply to Topic
 Printer Friendly
Author Previous Topic Topic Next Topic  

scriptor
Secret Service recruit

2 Posts

Posted - 01/29/2018 :  14:04:35  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
after the beginning of this episode and opening credits, there is a beautiful piece of music ... one of the prettiest pieces from the series ... does anyone know anything about this musical piece? who composed it? it's name? etc. ... I just call it Beautiful Tune and as a kid, I arranged it on guitar ... I don't think it is included on the new soundtrack offering (at least not judging by the track listings) ... I was able to record a snippet of it from the DVD release but I couldn't remove sound effects from it that way ...

I know this is a long shot ... I'm new to the forum but a long, long time fan of the show ... happy to be among good friends ... thanks.

Desert Roger
SS novice field agent

4379 Posts

Posted - 01/29/2018 :  17:26:46  Show Profile  Visit Desert Roger's Homepage  Reply with Quote
Welcome to the site, scriptor.

Check out this Facebook site for The Wild Wild West. They have nearly 5,000 members. Maybe a few of them can answer your question below. Here is the LINK to the Facebook page...

https://www.facebook.com/groups/1512706515447472/?fref=nf
Go to Top of Page

scriptor
Secret Service recruit

2 Posts

Posted - 01/29/2018 :  19:52:31  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
Thanks ... I'm waiting to be accepted ... I will post my question there and see ... as I said, it's a long shot ... not really expecting much info ... but hey, who knows?
Go to Top of Page

Desert Roger
SS novice field agent

4379 Posts

Posted - 01/30/2018 :  04:49:04  Show Profile  Visit Desert Roger's Homepage  Reply with Quote
quote:
Originally posted by scriptor

Thanks ... I'm waiting to be accepted ... I will post my question there and see ... as I said, it's a long shot ... not really expecting much info ... but hey, who knows?

LIMBO is my personal all-time favorite episode.

Great music.
Go to Top of Page
  Previous Topic Topic Next Topic  
 New Topic  Reply to Topic
 Printer Friendly
Jump To:
THE WILD WILD WEST @ wildwildwest.org © WildWildWest.org - Third Side of the Coin Go To Top Of Page
Snitz Forums 2000