New Topic  Reply to Topic
 Printer Friendly
Author Previous Topic Topic Next Topic  

bornin62
SS novice field agent

USA
505 Posts

Posted - 03/02/2018 :  05:40:24  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
Felt compelled to check on the site after not being here for quite a while. Last night (3/1) watching 'The Five' on her 'one more thing', Kimberly Guilfoyle's segment was honoring Robert Conrad on his (83rd?) birthday. They showed clips of RC from WWW and talked quite a bit about him. Very well done. Greg Gutfeld commented on it being his favorite show when he was growing up and how James West always had all those gadgets. Nice to see RC recognized.

beerbad
SS novice field agent

744 Posts

Posted - 03/02/2018 :  10:47:22  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
I saw two mentions in different newspapers in their birthday columns. One said he is 83 and the other said 89. I don't think it's 89. But, anyway, we send our very best congratulations and best wishes to Bob for a happy belated birthday.

"I abhor spirits, they make a man less than human" - Dr. Loveless, The Night That Terror Stalked the Town
Go to Top of Page

Desert Roger
SS novice field agent

4381 Posts

Posted - 03/02/2018 :  12:32:12  Show Profile  Visit Desert Roger's Homepage  Reply with Quote
quote:
Originally posted by bornin62

Felt compelled to check on the site after not being here for quite a while. Last night (3/1) watching 'The Five' on her 'one more thing', Kimberly Guilfoyle's segment was honoring Robert Conrad on his (83rd?) birthday. They showed clips of RC from WWW and talked quite a bit about him. Very well done. Greg Gutfeld commented on it being his favorite show when he was growing up and how James West always had all those gadgets. Nice to see RC recognized.

that is very nice to hear!

TWWW hardly ever receives the attention it deserves

Greg Gutfeld is a funny and talented guy. Good to see that it was his favorite show growing up. He is 53 or 54, I think

Here is the LINK to the ACTUAL VIDEO...

http://video.foxnews.com/v/5743880410001/?playlist_id=1040983441001#sp=show-clips
Go to Top of Page
  Previous Topic Topic Next Topic  
 New Topic  Reply to Topic
 Printer Friendly
Jump To:
THE WILD WILD WEST @ wildwildwest.org © WildWildWest.org - Third Side of the Coin Go To Top Of Page
Snitz Forums 2000